[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread for people who don't fit in anywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: shameonq.jpg (94 KB, 1284x720) Image search: [Google]
shameonq.jpg
94 KB, 1284x720
Thread for people who don't fit in anywhere
>>
I feel like an outcast wherever I go. Is it a problem that I'm being myself. That I refuse to put on a fake mask society forces me to wear in order to be accepted. I will admit, I am a bit taboo. I'm a weird guy. I like myself, its just hard when people give me funny looks and stay away from me. I'm nice to everyone I meet, I just get treated like shit. My kik is beingisseeing if anyone wants to talk to me. I'd really appricaite meeting people who won't cast me out.
>>
>>23859693
>That I refuse to put on a fake mask society forces me to wear in order to be accepted. I will admit, I am a bit taboo.

Mate, sorry but that part makes you sound like a fedora wearing fat kid.
You may very well be an awesome person, but a lot of personal interaction is in how you perceive people.
>>
I don't feel comfortable posting in this thread.
>>
>>23859731
Shit. That did make me seem like a fedora wearing fat kid. Damn, well, shit. Should of thought that out
>>
>>23859757
Well, at least you can take what I am conveying without being upset about it or getting defensive, I can respect that.

No harm done.
Where abouts in the world you from?
>>
I feel like I belong in this thread but I dont know what to post
>>
>>23859788
Try posting why you feel you dont fit in or experiences that make you feel isolated or what type of person you would like to interact with or relate to.
>>
>>23859799
Id say I dont fit in anywhere because I have a severe lack of tact and years of depression have caused me to becone extremely jaded so I blurt out a lot of really stupid things without thinking about what im saying. I like talking to people and try to connect with them on an emotional level but i havent been able to no matter how hard ive tried, and having a history with sexual abuse has left me scared of intimacy so I cant maintain a relationship long enough to make the emotional connection I've been looking for
>>
>>23859777
WA state
>>
File: 18495294559_3bcf85eb18_o.jpg (4 MB, 3072x4608) Image search: [Google]
18495294559_3bcf85eb18_o.jpg
4 MB, 3072x4608
Every girl I've ever talked to this on board has been a waste of time.
There are no good camwhores on this board anymore.
Tired of all the dick threads.
Tired of retarded Europeans and cringey old people on this board.

Watch some idiot reply to this thinking I'm the girl in the pic.
>>
>>23859857
hey bby, want sum fuck?
>>
>>23859839
Well shit mate, you could make an effort to be more tactful if you wanted, but if you dont then you need to find some outlet where its accepted or encouraged, sadly the first thing that comes to mind is 4chan...
So far as the emotional connections and inability due to abuse goes...I dont posess the skill set to advise there, but would you say you have any common ground to people who have also been abused that you could talk to?

>>23859853
Ah, UK here, was just curious as its easier to relate to someone with similar surroundings.
P.S, your kik profile pic is kinda out there.

>>23859857
I dont think this should ever be the place to try interact with women; sure there are a few, but the vast majority have more baggage than an international flight, and then some just aren't women to begin with.

>>23859962
>this guy....
>>
>>23860005
I havent talked to many people about it before and I havent had anyone mention that kind of thing to me either so I'm not sure. Ive been working on being more tactful but it's really hard not to blurt out stupid shit
My longest relationship was 5 months, she was a great girl but I just never felt connected to her, broke it off with her because it didnt feel fair to her and i also wanted to quit ruining her life
>>
>>23860026
Dont they have groups for people, or does that sort of thing not sit well with you?

Eh, it can take time to find a balance between being weird/awkard and muting down your thoughts and personality, can only try and be 'better', for lack of a more complete description.

Were you actually ruining her life, or did you just feel that way? Like was it a toxic relationship or like you said, more just wasting her time?
>>
>>23860039
Ive never gone to therapy for this , I was in a hospital for three months because of my depression and they didnt help so ive kinda lost faith in therapists and psychiatrists and that lot

As for the relationship I definitely feel like it was bad for her, not only was it wasting her time she also spent so much time focusing on trying to make me happy and feel better she didnt focus enough on school or herself
After I broke up with her her grades in college jumped up quite a bit and she seems a lot happier now
>>
>>23860083
I wasn't leaning towards medical practitioners so much as groups of people with similar life experiences, like the equivalent of AA meetings. While its certainly not for everyone, maybe it gets you not only common ground but a deeper sense if self since you may relate to other people.

Well, when you put it like that I get what you mean. It wasn't malicious, but you still felt her life could be better and you actually did the kind thing by breaking things off. Hopefully she is happier.
>>
Question
How you you classify me
I am basically a social chameleon ...
I dont feel emotion much from within just outside (other people )
So i just manipulate my way through life
Have many friends few true brothers
But ive been this way so long idk how to be myself unless this is myself...
>>
>>23859857
Tough challenge, that one has an awesome body.

Most women here are attention whores with an own attention span of a cat that does not want food.
>>
I wana post in this just having a massive emotional collapse/explosion, but I'm still not put together yet. I'm just kinda operating... But someone mentioned sexual abuse and that was deffinatly abfactor for me. I had to train my self to find sex it self... Sexy. Becuase of the environment I wasvavused in so many time at such a young age, it associated what was in front of my face every time with sex. That guy was twisted, and not a kinda respectable way like me. I'll elaborate later. Im a twister fuck though my brain can't even do sex right. Sex has become an aqhired taste and I'm use to it, but it not nearly as hot or natural to me as what my brain had learned itbself as I was a child.
>>
File: Snapchat-4864746241576973922.jpg (791 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4864746241576973922.jpg
791 KB, 1440x2560
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. In bars, cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
>>
I've moved a lot, lived in 6 different countries. Always the outsider, since most places people have their cliques they've known since at least high school. I'm not even awkward around people, just don't know enough people to fit in without putting a lot of effort into it. I usually end up being adopted by a group of outcasts, which is good enough for me.
>>
>>23860340
That is fairly a description of how a psychopath feels his place in society is...
1 step away from katana disaster....
>>
>>23860428
Pet dog, undying loyalty and love, gods gift to lonely men
>>
fat socially retarded m20
trying to learn how to have a good conversation without being too boring
>>
File: 1448959422923s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448959422923s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>23859737
>>
>>23859513
https://join.skype.com/vGzlLbxyJdlt
>>
I used to be so fat I could have been in one of those shows to make other people feel better about their life. Even though I've lost almost all the weight, my body is doa and I'll probably never even hug a man.
I mostly just come here to try and cheer people up in ugly threads and look at everyone.
>>
How do I overcome knowing that no one does or ever will enjoy my company?
>>
>>23861631
Is that a fact or just your low self steem talking? There's always going to be someone... there's a lid for every pot, I think it's said in English?
>>
rory pls
>>
beta fags
>>
File: Picture 1965.jpg (293 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1965.jpg
293 KB, 1280x960
tfw too autist for here and too normie for r9k or wizardchan
>>
File: 1462914933083.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1462914933083.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
>>23859788
This.
I kind of just lost the single friend I had for about a year, prior to a 5 year phase where I was completely friendless.

I'm in a better spot than back then. I have slightly better than slave wage job as a manager, but i'm completely devastated that i'm completely alone again.

I don't know why this keeps happening. I keep trying to reach out and make more, but it never works out.
>>
>>23861943
Why not?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.