[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New SLUT THREAD Answer as many as possible, but you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1464287441235.webm (1 MB, 344x476) Image search: [Google]
1464287441235.webm
1 MB, 344x476
New SLUT THREAD

Answer as many as possible, but you don't have to answer any that make you feel uncomfortable!

How many guys fucked:
How many girls fucked:
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out?
What's the kinkiest thing you've done?
What's the sluttiest thing you've done?

Pics are not necessary but preferred!
Make friends with fellow sluts or interesting people!
Share as many stories as you can and remember to have fun!
>>
How many guys fucked: 8
How many girls fucked: 0
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? i've never cheated, that's shitty
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? idk petplay
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? fucked before the first date

i guess i'm not really a slut, huh
>>
>>23859533
You're not super slutty, but I liked what you shared nonetheless.
>>
>Gender
girl

>Age

>How many guys fucked
30+

>How many girls fucked

>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out?
yes, and not

>What's the kinkiest thing you've done?
get fucked in the backstage of a bodypainting show, by my bodypainter

>What's the sluttiest thing you've done?
get fucked by a lot of guys during a boat party
>>
>>23859646
boner acheived
>>
>>23859533
elaborate on that pet play. my cock is at attention
>>

How many guys fucked : 10

How many girls fucked : 4

Yes I did and no, never.

I guess getting tied up, blinfolded, choked and banged by a really good dude.

Foursome. With three girls and a guy.
>>
Gota a boner.. thanks..
>>23859802
>>
>>23859802
>With three girls and a guy.
Wow must be the happiest guy on earth, also, did you do stuff with the other girls? I could never do such a thing
>>
>>23859898
He seemed pretty happy and yeah I did. Those three gals were actually girls I already had slept with before.

>>23859889
You're welcome ;)
>>
>>23859802
>>23859945
Damn you sound hot and fun, definitely have my dick hard :p seem like my type of woman!
>>
>M, 23 years old
>Sex/oral with zero guys, but I have jacked off in front of guys before
>9 girls
>No, I want to cheat on my current GF though. Preferably with someone really trashy like a stripper or a single mom. I love her but I also love sex and sexual attention from new people ;_;
>Had 2 threesomes, creampied a lot of girls, dom/sub play, public exhibitionism solo, public sex with my gf (nobody saw), a lot of camwhoring
>Jerked off in front of a few older guys at the gym, just kind of happened in the shower and I loved the attention. They wanted to swallow my load and get fucked but I wasn't into it. I also met a girl at a party one night, did not say anything to her but she wanted to come home with me, fucked her that night, in the morning she called her friend to come over and we smoked and I got blown by both, then fucked both of them together. They were heroin addicts and gross, but the experience was great.
>>
ANy horny girl ad me 20 y/o M :kik magicpieman
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1024x1024
How many guys fucked:0
How many girls fucked: 53
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Only 1 but it was out of revenge because im an asshole.

Did they find out? snapchatted her best friend sucking my dick at my old high schools pool area

At this point what haven't I done kinky. Im game for anything fun but hardcore BDSM is my favorite. If it didn't hurt it wasn't good.

What's the sluttiest thing you've done? LOL. I've participated in orgies. I fuck with a lot of hood dudes too so like they love to find a girl who's down and run a train on her and im usually invited hahaha
>>
>>23859646
bodypainter and boat story pls
>>
>>23859222
Howmanyguys: 2
Howmanygirls: 1
Cheated: No
Kinkiest: Dressed as a girl during sex
Sluttiest: fucking a couple silly
>>
>>23859646
holy shit, my dick is stronger than a diamond at this point
>>
>>23860251
>>23860272
Ok, the bodypainting thing. I used to see this guy, a wannabe artist/photographer, i was one of his "models" and as you can imagine he fucked me many times. So this night he had an art exibition about his work on bodypainting and asked me and some other girls to model. We get painted and we did the show, it was something pretty big, i mean, not nationwide but a lot of major papers talked about the event in their art sections. Anyway. We did the show, i was the first to walk out, and when i come back in the basckstage, he grabbed my hand, dragged me behind a screen in the dressing room, and started to fingering me, asking me if i was excited. Well, i was pretty excited because you know, walking totally naked in front of a lot of people, but not really naked because of the bodypainting, was pretty kinky. So he fucked me and he had come in my mouth. Then he restored the painting that whent messy during the fuck and asked me to do another walk. And you know, tecnically it was exactly the same thing i did 10 minute before, but after having had sex, god damn, i can't describe the vibes. I mean, like, what if someone noticed the thing? But was impossible, but you can't really know i mean, god, it was amazing, during the second walk it was like i was naked and completely exposes without the bodypainting. Really a great sensation. And as i said, the kinkiest thing i ever done.

The pic is me with bodypainting, i don't really liked it so much, but this thread is not about art and somethings.
>>
>>23860395
And that ladies and gentlemen is how I can to understand why people think voyeurism is sexy

Boat story?
>>
>>23859222

How many guys fucked: just under 100
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Yes Did they find out? Not yet.
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Let a semi-pro baseball player fuck me in the dugout (after hours)
Had sex with three different guys in about a twelve hour period. Three different meetings.
>>
>>23860472
Forgot gender: M
>>
How many guys fucked: 5+
How many girls fucked: 40+
Have you ever cheated on a partner?
Did they find out? Once as revenge for being cheated on, told her about it.
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? For my birthday a fwb got us a hotel room and we fucked a lot, I used toys on her, we recorded a lot of it, came in and on her, tied each other up during different parts. Really amazed we didn't get a noise complaint as it sounded like I was abusing her. Her ass was red as a tomato after she had to take a day off work.
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? In one night I made out with two girls and two guys (one of which was a fine as fuck CD) had sex with one of those girls while the other girl and the CD watched, and had sex with the CD in the morning.
>>
How many guys fucked: 7
How many girls fucked: 3
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? yeah, and no. i cover my tracks. felt pretty bad abt it after
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? had a lot of sex in public, done like s/m shit?
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? i've had two diff foursomes, one so loud that it kept up my friend sleeping downstairs. probably other things
>>
>>23860616
oldest dude?
>>
>>23860625
i was really getting on w a professor last year but i didnt have enough time to take it anywhere
>>
>>23860630
I'm always kinda curious how people get into the kinkier shit. I feel like it's kinda hard to get into without someone who's done 'it', whatever that might be, beofre
>>
>>23860648
like which things?
>>
How many guys fucked: 19
How many girls fucked: 4
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? No
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Massage then sex
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Had two guys at a house party
>>
sooo many lies.
soooo. many. liiiiiiiies.
But entertaining, you shall go on.
>>
File: 1442158264409.png (106 KB, 489x302) Image search: [Google]
1442158264409.png
106 KB, 489x302
>these threads
>>
>>23859222
Male

Guys : 0

Girls : 17

Yes & she found out because I told her

Public sex in Central Park during the day.

Hooked up with 2 girls in the same day
>>
>>23860667
fake and gay
>>
How many guys fucked: 200+
How many girls fucked: about 90
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes and yes, they joined me
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Sucked a bodyguard in front of everyone just to let me in
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Got into a gangbang, no condoms and with some strangers
>>
Bump. Need some girls in here.
>>
>>23860729
Did you turn male so you wouldn't get slut shamed?
>>
>>23860616
Story about the cheating?
>>
>>23860749
No, I made everything up because this thread is bullshit
Still fun to read through all the lies kek
>>
>>23860754
I think my post was the only truthful one
>>
File: 2opIodk[1].png (804 KB, 665x935) Image search: [Google]
2opIodk[1].png
804 KB, 665x935
>>23860419
Ok then, the boat party. I was in ibiza with some friends (all girls), we had some hot nights and all, like you expect from a vacation in ibiza. One day we met a guy, pretty handsome and really rich. We talked a little and then he offered us to join him and his friends in a four day cruise. He told us he had rented a yacht and he was searching for people to fill it. Obviously for "people" he meant "girls" and for girls he meant "sluts" and we accepted. It was a really big Yacht, i mean, not so big to have an helipad, but enough big to have a car garage, and i dont know how it's called, a "space" for a speedboat. Anyway, the ratio was, 10 guys and 7 girls, me, four of my friends and two other girls i didnt know. Our cruise was pretty hot, we all know we was basically cannon fodders, every night they fuck us, it was the least they expected from us i think. No gangabangs or big orgy, just "this night i fuck you" and sometimes there was a threesome. Some of them were really rude, they literally fucked my soul out, i could say i never being fucked so hard. Also, during the day, they forbid us to wear any costumes, they just want us all day long naked around the boat.

Fun tip, there was a captain or a commander i don't know, a dude who drives the boat. During the last day, one of our favourite jokes was "hey someone at least do a blowjob to that poor captain!"

In the pic, me during a party
>>
>>23860786
Show pussy
>>
>>23860786
That's a great story. Did you do give the captain a blowjob? Did you do anymore public nudity? And kik?
>>
>>23860751
yeah, its boring though.
> be me
> 15
> boyfriend a few years older wont bone me bc of the law
> im mad
> get really drunk with a friend closer to my age
> he's been trying to date for a year or so
> yeah ok im drunk
> break up w boyf a week later
> feel bad so don't talk to friend for like a year
>>23860759
mine is true! and its not even that far of a stretch either :/
>>
How many guys fucked: 3
How many girls fucked: about 20
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? I've cheated in every stable relationship I've ever had. I've cheated on my current gf (5 year relationship) with about a dozen girls as well as a handful of fags and prostitutes. She doesn't suspect a thing. Only my first girlfriend found out about the one time I was unfaithful to her, and instead of changing my ways I have just become more skilled at covering up my tracks.
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Fucked a trashy single mom doggy style and removed my condom mid sex without her knowledge. Creampied the shit out of her, but she didn't even notice because she was lubricating so heavily. I never told her my real name and I tossed my burner shortly after that, leaving her no way to contact me, so I have no idea what happened to her afterwards.
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Went to a sex shop with a gloryhole and let two anonymous faggots suck my dick at the same time.
>>
>>23860853
Got a pic?
>>
>>23860630
How close did you get with the professor?
>>
The opening gif is so hot... She looks so happy
>>
>>23860848
For public nudity read this >>23860395

Also i have some other experiences
>>
>>23860859
of myself? yeah? but i wont post
>>23860860
i would go up to his desk every day and just talk and he would say things about how everyone in my class was dense aside from me and this other kid (he was a little more subtle, and definitely lying but it was still nice to hear).
one day he was on this panel for a scientific discussion and i went and at the reception we talked up until they closed the place but a few other people were with him, waiting for him so it didnt go anywhere.
all of this would be sort of benign but last semester he ran into a friend of mine at the gym who was also in the class and he asked about me a bunch.
>>
>>23860891
Got kik or email?
>>
>>23860891
WOuld you meet up if he said he wanted to play with you?
>>
>>23860910
i would hope he'd be a little smoother about asking, if only because for me its all about him being smarter/in charge/professor like in the most classic way but holy shit in a heartbeat
>>
>>23860914
did you ever tease him and try to make a tent in his slacks?
>>
>>23860888
Yeah I read that already. What about other experiences?
>>
>>23860926
used to make eye contact when chewing on/playing w pencils in class. it was a lecture hall and i know that's not a lot but im not super gutsy
>>
>>23860941
Have you ever done anything public?
>showed anyone your nips or crotch to get a reaction?
>>
>>23860853
Ever had a 9 inch cock?
>>
>>23860947
nope, altho i dont measure or anything.
>>23860942
not with him. wore some sheer shirts specifically to his lectures though and stuff of that nature
>>
File: Fotor_145254569059327.jpg (27 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_145254569059327.jpg
27 KB, 360x480
>>23860954
Well heres mine just because I'm an exhibitionist
>>
>>23860959
>a wild, unsolicited dick appears
>>
>>23860959
kys
>>
>>23860959
>9 inches
ok dude
>>
File: Fotor_14474868675312.jpg (21 KB, 254x360) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_14474868675312.jpg
21 KB, 254x360
>>23860987
Haters goin hate
>>
>>23860998
big dick is nothing if you're retarded
>>
>>23861007
Good thing I'm not, I just get off on showing my dick to strangers.
>>
How many guys fucked:24
How many girls fucked:none
yes to both
at a festival me and four other friends flashed a group of guys for weed, two of us ended up blowing them later one
Hooked up with this guy i met at a party, morning after i hooked up with his roommate as well before going to work
>>
>>23861011
just messing with you, but if that's your thing ok lol
>>
why are all the girls in this thread straight
>>
>>23860936
To answer your question, no, i did not give a blowjob to the guy, not even the other girls for what i know, probably it was the worse case of blue balls that year.

Also, one night i walked completely naked for two blocks until my house, there where a few people around, not a big deal, but pretty good
>>
>>23861013
2 in a day huh? Ever have any experience with group sex?

Also a pic would be appreciated.
>>
>>23861023
Haha that must have been fun. And sex in public? What is you favourite sex position?
>>
>>23861032
me and a friend have both taken turns blowing a guy but other than that i've had no experience.

i'll see about posting pics, maybe later
>>
>>23861081
That's pretty hot. Did you and your friend end up doing stuff too? Or did you just focus on the guy?
>>
>>23861043
2, 4, 6, 7, 17, 18, 19
>>
>>23861157
Thank you for your detail. I'm impressed. Is number 1 the big up against the wall pic? And when you did more than one guy, how did that work?
>>
>>23861203
no dont consider the big one on the left, i tryied it but is a bit painful with dicks above the average lenght
>>
How many guys fucked: 0
How many girls fucked: 20 ish
Have you ever cheated on a partner? nope
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? um either huge enema, tied up my balls, gagged myself, tried toilet brush side in ass, want to try again.
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? begged for something, ate a girl out while one blew me.
>>
File: IMG_20160517_013338.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_013338.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1920
>Gender:
F
>Age:
>How many guys fucked:
fucked: 5 sucked: 8
>How many girls fucked:
>Have you ever cheated on a partner? Yes
>Did they find out?
Only when I told them
Sexted my dad's best friend
Anal in a Portapotty
>>
>>23861296
snapchat? or kik? im the poster above you lol
>>
>>23859802
>>23860616
>>23860667
>>23861296
I would ask to you, how was to have sex with other girls? I Mean you did it just because it's fun or something or you really want it? And how much did you enjoy it? Honestly i can never imagine to have sex with another girl, it's something i deeply reject, but i don't wanna judge you, so tell me how it is for you.
>>
>>23861322
I wish I could have sex with more girls! I love women. Sadly, most of them are looking for more experienced women and usually someone to spice up their marriage. But yes I always want to have sex with girls. Although the only girl I did have sex with was crazy. Like, certified. So it wasn't too enjoyable.
>>
>>23860786
gosh I love this pic.
I'd bang you hard, but I know I would cum too soon ;D
>>
>>23861296
can you tell us about your dad's friend?

How'd it start?
what'd you send?
How long did you keep it up?
>>
>>23861322
i really like girls, but its harder to find queer girls than straight men. thats the only reason my numbers are so unbalanced. girls are generally better at things that they've experienced so head and fingering? they're killing it. i love eating girls out they react better, smell better, taste better etc. girls are softer and prettier and more fun imo, but its a mood you gotta be in.
>>
>>23861337
Something wrong with a woman looking to spice up her marriage?
>>
>>23860195
>necklace
>really tiny trimmed eyebrows
>"I fuck with a lot of hood dudes too"

fgt detected
>>
>>23860786
that sounds pretty miserable for everyone involved, actually
>>
>Gender:
female
>Age:
>How many guys fucked:
25?
>How many girls fucked:
Multiple times, no one ever found out except one guy. He lost his goddamn mind.
dog stuff, been pissed all over & drank it, been in a few mass orgies at some communes I used to frequent
Fucked a black guy off craigslist and let him breed me off birth control
>>
>>23861661
Details about the black guy? Also can you post a pic?
>>

How many guys fucked: 60/70

How many girls fucked: 5

Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes, yes. Multiple times. Would do it again every time.

What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Fisting; subbing to a tranny; chastity; bdsm in general.

What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Gangbang with a group of 5 black guys i'd say (me being the one getting fucked)
>>
>>23861572
nah, just prefer not to be in a three some. If I'm gonna fuck a woman. I'm fucking a woman. Not her and her husband.

>>23861348
He got drunk, asked about me and my boyfriend. asked if we had sex. I said yes. He asked how far we'd gone. I told him in detail.
We eventually started exchanging dirty messages and pictures.
His wife had just given birth to their third child, and she was in the hospital. other kids were at grandmas. He wanted to meet up that night, but it felt too scummy. Eventually he got annoying and I blocked him. It lasted for half a year
>>
>>23861661
Can you elaborate on the dog stuff?
>>

How many guys fucked: 50+

How many girls fucked: 10+

Yes, and yes. bf was really clingy and I was cheating on him with a really dominant guy. I told him I needed some space but he didn't really give me any. The dominant guy ordered me to text the bf a pic of my pussy filled up with his cum, so I did

gangbang at a huge party with another girl, people were lining up outside the door to fuck us

tied up, blindfolded, gagged and used by 8 guys and 2 girls
>>
>>23861801

pic? how did you end up in the gangbang? details please.
>>
>>23861801
>cheating on him with a really dominant guy.
>text the bf a pic of my pussy filled up with his cum, so I did

Very yes, gib plz
>>
>>23861810
I've been identified before so no pics sorry already paid a big enough price

The gangbang was pretty much initiated by the other girl. We were at a party with a bunch of guys, we were almost the only girls there. She was acting really crazy - she got naked and started masturbating on the couch more or less on her own (with some encouragement of course). Guys started touching her and I got turned on. She headed to a bedroom. I followed her in to watch at first, but eventually joined in
>>
>>23859222
Every person in these threads is a subhuman animal, incapable of the higher emotion and reasoning and enslaved by their libido. Anyone who justifies this behaviour or spews rhetoric about sexual liberty are delusional and blind to their own weak character.
>>
>>23861852
>I've been identified before so no pics sorry already paid a big enough price

so were you posting here before?
>>
>>23861620
Ikr
>>
How many girls fucked: 7

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
In the past, yes. And I'm doing so now. Seeing three women, two of them know about the others. One girlfriend I live with, the other is a nearby friend, the other is a coworker. Occasionally hook up with an ex, but not often enough to consider me 'seeing' her.

Did they find out?
Nope.
I fucked my coworker in a public park in a car, and outside at a different park in broad daylight.

Pulled off a hat trick between ex, girlfriend and coworker. All three in one day.
>>
>>23861875
Well.. Yeah, isn't that the point of the thread?

I mean the definition of a slut is basically someone controlled by their libido
>>
Hit up HomeisNowhere. Huge slut and she's dumb as rocks. Will tell you anything. Bitch has blown like 6 of my friends.
>>
>>23861875
sounds like someone needs to get laid.
>>
>>23859533
8 dudes at 19 yeah pretty much
>>
I'm not much of a slut but um... I'm secretly into some serious shit and I'm going to college this year so... Maybe that'll change?
How many guys fucked: 3
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Nah. I hate relationships, but if I'm in one, I wouldn't do that.
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Haha I don't know. I do weird shit. I sell my socks and non nude pics and guys buy me clothes to get pics of me wearing them. I like ddlg and other stuff. Done pretty vanilla stuff like give road head, and I really like that stuff. I like being put in my place.
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? I don't know. My first kiss was with a 28 year old when I was ten and we did stuff. I don't know if that's slutty. What's slutty?
>>
>>23862126
What kind of stuff?
>>
>>23862132
what kind of stuff to what? I say stuff a lot haha
>>
>>23862126
being molested isnt slutty lmao i wouldnt even count it i dont put my shit in my tallys
wanna greentext it tho
>>
>>23862075
how is 8 a big number at the age of 19? if we assuming she lost her virginity at the age of 15-16 (average) then its like 2-3 guy/year thats nowhere close slutty
>>
>>23862126
>with a 28 year old when I was ten and we did stuff

You uh, got molested anon.
>>
>>23862139
I was molested a lot through my childhood by the 28 year old and before that, a family member. And after that kind of by teachers. I was raped once when i was drunk and 16 but i didn't count that towards the guys I've fucked. I don't like to because I don't fucking remember it and that's pretty shitty. But it's not such a big deal. I have one of those faces or something. And incredibly small stature and i don't know. Sorry for the life story.
>>
>>23862139
and greentext what?
>>
>>23862167
He wants you to greentext your molestation :|

You seem to be blaming yourself for some reason, that's silly.
>>
>>23859222
>Gender:
Female
>Age:
>How many guys fucked:
100+
>How many girls fucked:
Nope. I have never been in a relationship where that was an issue.
Christ, I don't know. I tongued the cum out of my best friend after she got gangbanged.

I set up an unprotected gangbang and got completely filled by about 50 guys. I didn't really clean myself up afterward. I tasted some of the cum from my pussy, but that was about it.
>>
>>23862159
i feel this, when i was 12 this 22 year old guy (we had the same b-day, exactly 10 years) used to fuck with me all the time and before that i dealt with a lot of stuff. its almost like somebody touches you once and everyone just knows you're a target
>>
>>23862181
When you're pretending, try to make it seem a little bit more believable
>>
>>23862159
thats really fucking sad hope you can forget it and live a happy life
>>
File: 1464564340333.jpg (35 KB, 245x274) Image search: [Google]
1464564340333.jpg
35 KB, 245x274
>>23862203
But anon, I am serious.
>>
>>23862180
well, it was like a four year ordeal so it might be really hard to green text. A lot happens in four years when you basically like, live with a person haha. And I don't blame myself. I'm not upset about it. I know the impact it had on me and what it changed about me and I'm pretty fine with it now.
>>23862184
I hate to admit it but I've talked to a lot of girls that this has happened to, and I kind of enjoy certain aspects of it.
>>
>>23862216
>I hate to admit it but I've talked to a lot of girls that this has happened to, and I kind of enjoy certain aspects of it.

Elaborate?
>>
>>23862216
I've had some fantasies where I'm cucked by a girl like you, a victim of molestation, who cheats on me quite a bit, and I give her a pass because of her past.

How would that sort of thing appeal to you?
>>
>>23862235
I'm bad at answering these open-ended questions. Like I've met a lot of girls who have experienced similar things to me, and they notice that once it happens, it happens pretty often. Like my family member molested me, then 28yo, then actual rape while i was passed out (didn't enjoy that one), then quite a few teachers or little incidents. Also, this guy recorded me at school and in my car and stuff and described how he wanted to rape and kill me and cut me into pieces. I don't know if the girls that this happens to all the time enjoy it, but I enjoy some parts of it.
>>
>>23862250
I don't really like dating because I'm a flirt and sometimes guys kind of take advantage of me and guys get jealous which is completely understandable and I don't stay happy in relationships often, I'm not sure why, but that might actually appeal to me quite a bit, and I don't think I like admitting to that because I've never cheated.
>>
>>23862282
It makes my pathetic little night to read that, thank you. If you'd like to discuss it I can drop some contact, but I understand if not.

Are you saying you wouldn't like that you are cheating? Or just that you wouldn't be able to say you've never cheated before?
>>
How many guys fucked:27 i think
How many girls fucked:12
Have you ever cheated on a partner?yea
Did they find out?Nope
slave
stayed at starbucks for a day and hooked up with 3 guys and 2 girls in the restroom
>>
>>23862268
What do you enjoy about it though?
>>
>>23862309
were you the slave or the guy?
>>
>>23862320
I was i hate being dominant
>>
>>23862334
you should greentext some story if you have
>i cant sleep
>>
>>23862308
Little of both. Maybe I only don't like cheating because my boyfriends would've been very upset and it'd make me feel guilty. I actually have a boyfriend right now and I couldn't cheat on him. My teacher is texting me wanting to do stuff and draw me and I can't and my friend tried to kiss me before he went to the army last week. Probably the last time I'll ever see him but still pushed him away so I wouldn't feel guilty.
>>23862311
Being that wanted. Being forced to do things. Feeling like a slut, not being in control, I really just like giving guys pleasure, and kind of not enjoying it, or acting like i don't or something? I really don't know, it's complicated. Like rape play would prob be gr8 but I'm too scared to go about and try to find something like that.
>>
>>23862366
>it'd make me feel guilty.
Poor dear. You need a man that understands what you want. Maybe some day your boyfriend will though.

Is there no chance for a picture of you? Or a description, at the least?
>>
>>23862343
Hmmm maybe
>>
>>23862389
well, if I was really unhappy with my boyfriend, I wouldn't be with him. He's the most wonderful guy ever honestly. And I can't post a picture because I'm VERY identifiable haha. But I'm like 75 pounds, short, pale, green/blue/brown eyes depending on surroundings. Red hair.
>>
>>23862413
Yeah, you're fake as hell.
>>
>>23862366
>not being in control

Yeah but there's a big difference between rape "play" where you're forced to do things you actually want, and being a 10 year old taken advantage of...
>>
>>23862426
nahhh... I'd prove otherwise but that's a lot of personal shit up there. Makes me worried that this even has an archive.
>>23862428
Yeah I get that, I'm not saying that I wanted to be molested for years on end and shit. I'm just saying it happened and I'm okay with it now and it had some weird effects on me as a human now
>>
>>23862441
not to come off being a bitch but when did this become a chat room?
>>
These threads are always interesting to read from the perspective of someone older (30s) with no experience at all.
>>
>>23862463
when people started asking me questions. I wouldn't be talking if people weren't talking to me.
>>
>>23862473
And btw i didnt know there was even a personal thing of 4chan
>>
>>23862481
um what are you talking about? haha
>>
File: 5W7ec8k.jpg (26 KB, 461x820) Image search: [Google]
5W7ec8k.jpg
26 KB, 461x820
How many guys fucked: 1
How many girls fucked: 4
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? NO
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? BDSM
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? threesome
>>
>>23862413
>He's the most wonderful guy ever honestly
k.
>>
>>23862497
Kik?
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Everytime.
>>
>>23859222
>Gender: F
>Age: 26
>How many guys fucked: About 20 (oral doesn't count, right?)
>How many girls fucked: 4
Yes. Got caught in the act.
Getting my neck tied to a guy's thighs.
Blowed a guy at a concert just outside of the bathroom (the bathroom was taken by another couple)
Fucked a friend to check if he was gay (I was naive and he clearly wasn't)
Go elected "The mouth to know" by a group of friends after I gave blowjobs to them as christmas presents.
>>
>>23862779
>Getting my neck tied to a guy's thighs.
why? i cant really imagine this
>>
File: _IMG_1224.jpg (50 KB, 296x750) Image search: [Google]
_IMG_1224.jpg
50 KB, 296x750
>>23859222
>Gender:
f
>Age:
>How many guys fucked:
>How many girls fucked:
kinda. i used to see this guy but we never really dated, so i would mee with other guys as well
had a much older fuckbuddy in hs, we'd book a nice room, one bed and during check in he'd introduce me as his daughter. then we'd make out in the halls, elevators and made sure room service knew we fun
had sex with my dad's friend
>>
>>23862911
Could you see yourself being a cheater?
>>
>>23862939

no
>>
How many girls fucked: 42
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes and no.
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? I used to help run a public dungeon in San Francisco, I've done many things. I recently beat a girl pretty severely, then fucked her face til she threw up lol.
I fucked a pair of identical twins.
>>
>>23862043
Kik?
>>
bump?
>>
>>23862911
detailed stories of dad's friend and older fuckbuddy pls
>>
>>23861296
Marriage material.
>>
>>23864447
I think it's kinda funny that i was lurking while this was posted. Wasn't expecting my face to be there
>>
>f
>20s
>don't remember, over 10 guys
> three girls
>yes, I've cheated, yes, he found out
>nothing seems particularly kinky to me anymore. most of my sex life has some sort of kink element to it. i guess ownership/submission things, more degradation as of late.
>blowing a guy then fucking a guy an hour later. too much anonymous sex. continuously fucked someone for months without knowing his name.
>>
>>23862779
*blew
>>
>>23864876
How do you feel about cheating, when you do it or after that is.
>>
>>23865353
Don't really love it, feels bad. I regret it. Only okay if the other person knows, but that's not really cheating.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 750x1334
19 year old from uk looking for some one new to talk to kik: trypod96
>>
>>23862790
I was in a sub mood and he wanted to try this. The main idea was for me to keep on sucking whatever he was doing in his apartment (cooking, cleaning, phoning, …) and wherever he was walking. Old times …

>>23865307
Sorry, I'm not a native english speaker.
>>
>>23862779
Story about being caught?
>>
>>23861801
kill yourself
>>
>>23860195

fuccboi
>>
>>23861875

gr8 b8
>>
>>23862487

If you come back to this thread, are you from the South of the UK?
>>
File: image.png (946 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
946 KB, 640x1136
>>23859222
guys: 11 as a bottom
girls: 40+
cheated: no
kinkiest: got pegged by my girlfriend while I sucked off Brazilian dancer we picked at a club
sluttiest: got fucked by 5 guys while girlfriend and her friend watched and masturbated
>>
any sloots here ever wanted to get into paywhoring in a serious fashion? or currently curious?
>>
We need more female sluts.
>>
File: JP.jpg (60 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
JP.jpg
60 KB, 500x281
>These threads

Every one of these sluts threads has a brand new batch of stories. You really think that many promiscuous femanons use /soc/? You guys probably go into chat rooms and get excited when you see so many 18/f's in there.
>>
>>23866504
I want to sooo bad
>>
>>23866976
I agree that a bunch of things are painfully bullshit but on the other hand 4chan is the most popular site where you can talk anonymously
>>
>>23867223
As sexy as you are you'd make a killing
>>
>>23866504
ive thought about it but idk
>>
>>23867531
>>23867223
you should kik me then - deadlasade
>>
What's with dudes posting in ma slut thread? Fuck off ya jabronies
>>
>>23866504
>>23867542
>>23867531
>>23867223
sorry, the id changed but i am the original poster
>>
>>23864188

randomly met dad's friend when i went back to my hometown, he added me on fb, we kept talking, flirting , and he invited me to his place, been hooking up since then. he likes to tell me all the fantasies he had about me over the years.
>>
>>23867699
Do you have kik?
>>
>>23867699
Have you got any consistent kinks or fetishes? Or do you usually just do whatever your guy wants?
>>
>>23867761

daddy kink, outdoor
>>
>>23867806
What is it you like about the outdoors?
>>
>>23861801
you're a special kind of piece of shit aren't you? worthless cunt.
>>
>>23867936
The only thing she did wrong was cheating.
>>
>>23862413
Marry me
>>
>>23859222
How many guys fucked: 0, though i have done some flashing
How many girls fucked: 19 i think?
Have you ever cheated on a partner? almost allways until i was around 25
Did they find out? some have
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? tough call. in uni i was seeing 5 girls at once without them knowing, and fucked 4 in a 24 hour period. one hookup said she was 16 but turned out to be 13. was hooking up with a single older milf and id regularly have to stop fucking her to hide
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? as said, i was regularly hooking up with 5 girls between 16 and 39 when i was 20-22. i also would have random hookups or just online/phone stuff.

i dont want to brag, because im not like that anymore, but i wonder what all the women who complement me in bed would think if they knew how i got so good
>>
>>23862126
Sound exactly like my ex in the way you type. Weird
>>
How many guys fucked: 38
How many girls fucked: 2
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yes and yes I told them
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? I went through a stage where I only fucked 40+ year old men
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Threesome in a truck bed after a mud run
>>
>>23869184
Is that 40+ stage related to a daddy fetish ?
>>
>>23862142
Probably in the United States of Americuck
>>
>>23869205
Not really. I was a waitress at a popular restaurant and worked the happy hour shift and a lot of customers were older guys in town on business so I just had the exposure and willingness to sleep with them if things went that way while they were at the restaurant. There were a few guys I saw regularly and I remember one specifically wanted me to call him daddy so maybe it was a fetish on his end.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1280x960
How many guys fucked: 26
How many girls fucked: 2
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? A couple times early in high school, some found out
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Made my boyfriend fuck a girl when I told them what to do and was dom
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Fucked two different guys the same day
>>
>>23869057
I don't think girls should care. Except the part where you fucked a 13 year old
>>
>>23869258
Are you always Dom? Or do you Sub? Nice ass BTW ;)
>>
>>23869270
I switch between but mostly Dom
>>
>>23869280
You have a very sexy ass
>>
>>23869280
Bi or more dick? Cuckhold a guy yet?
>>
>>23869310
I just like who ever I like doesn't specifically matter. Guys are just easier for me to get in bed
>>
>>23869310
Is that when a guy watches as I fuck another guy?
I haven't done it but it sounds fun
>>
>>23869324
Yes and some women make the guy watching lick her clean. I won't do that but did fuck another woman and she wanted him to suck me off and I wasn't cool with that so she made him lick her clean.
>>
>>23869258
Gorgeous ass of a kinky lady. We should totally hang out. I am a huge perv too >>23866408
>>
>>23869324
cuckold can take many forms, the only really constant thing about it is fucking other dudes while in an otherwise committed relationship.
>>
>>23869330
I don't like cum so I probably wouldn't be into that. I can only have sex with a condom on with a guy, if he wants to finish on my body that's okay but I don't want to touch it or really even look at it
>>
>>23869351
LOL wow that weirded out about it? How about a girls cum? Or are you just not into bodily fluids.
Your ass looks to be like a nice cum splash landing ;)
>>
>>23869351
Just have your boyfriend suck off the other guy or let him take the load. That way you get sex and don't have to worry about cum.
>>
>>23859222
For the love of God source on OP's webm.
>>
>>23869351
weirded out by cum? Why?
>>
>>23869258
>What's the kinkiest thing you've done? Made my boyfriend fuck a girl when I told them what to do and was dom

That is incredibly hot. Did you order commands to them on how to fuck each other.
>>
>>23869257
how old were you during that period?
>>
>>23869430
21 to 23 then I left that job and became a receptionist/assistant for a company one of the guys worked for.
>>
>>23869445
ever do anything with a boss?
>>
>>23869451
No I worked for a middle aged woman. I would flirt with people and do some sexually suggestive stuff if the vibe was right and I'd dress up if I knew the guy who got me the job was coming in for a meeting. I used to put together packets and stuff for their meetings and I always toyed with the idea of scanning my tits and including it in his materials but it was too risky.
>>
How many guys fucked:
>20
How many girls fucked:
>10
>Once in highschool, yes he did. Never cheated again
>Group sex, all the guys came in me
>Slave play, live in an older guys house for a month. Slept in a cage, 'tended' to his friends when comanded
>Convinced my female friend to fuck my bf with me, made her eat his cum out of my pussy
>Was tied up and fucked by a dog unwillingly
>Pretty much what I listed above.
Pics are not necessary but preferred!
Make friends with fellow sluts or interesting people!
Share as many stories as you can and remember to have fun!
>>
>>23859222
>Age:
>How many guys fucked:
>How many girls fucked:
yes and yes
got Eiffel Towered by a couple of guys (one guy was there to watch
3 guys in one day
>Pics are not necessary but preferred!
no thanks
>Share as many stories as you can and remember to have fun!
Have told a lot of stories before. Funny ones like the lollipop guy or weird ones like the poppers guy
>>
>>23869494
>Was tied up and fucked by a dog unwillingly

Story please
>>
>>23869499
Men an older man, we hit it off went out for drinks.
He offers me a weekend of fun away at his cabin and I say hell yeah. Fri night goes well, we fuck and have a great time, laugh and eat. It's going well, sat night I accidentally burn dinner (I have never used cast iron before) he gets really mad, hits me, drags me to the bathroom and ties my hands together. Forces me on all fours, he pulled my skirt up, spit on my pussy and called his dog in. I was screaming and trying to get out of my binds, he would hit me if I tried to get up. Dog mounts me, knots me. It was painful.

Unties me after, lets me bathe. I come out and he is acting like nothing happened. He took me back to my place on sun afternoon, haven't heard from him since.
>>
All stories here are fake af...
>>
How many guys fucked:
>0
How many girls fucked:
>5
>Never cheated.
>Got a blowjob in a car in an empty industry area
>Fucked a girl just because I missed the last train home and wanted a place to sleep
>>
>>23869494
>>23869557

>Failing at greentext that hard
>>
>>23862561
That's /b/, dipshit.
>>
>>23869567
A thousand apologies I didn't green text the questions, man I am a terrible person. Thank you, I see it now.
>>
>>23869567
>Giving a damn
>>
>>23869472
do you have a kik? would love to talk more.
>>
>>23869567
who are you? the fucking 4chan police?
>>
How many guys fucked: 43
How many girls fucked: 32
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? no
What's the kinkiest thing you've done? get fucked by 4 guys at once (blowing 2 while being fucked by 2)
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? getting publicly humiliated by a guy and 2 girls naked
>>
>>23869516
what kind of dog was it? kik?
>>
>>23869616
No kik but you can ask me stuff here if you want
>>
>>23869668
No kik, it was a german shepherd
>>
>>23869676
what was the kinkiest thing one of the older guys did with you? did any ask you to do anything you wouldn't do?
>>
>>23869693
did you enjoy it at all? would you ever do it again willingly?
>>
>>23869706
I didn't really like it no, though I enjoyed how taboo and fucked up it was (I often masturbate thinking about it now) I don't think I would do it again.
>>
>>23869714
Wish i could see video of you gettinf destroyed by a dog while tied up. Sounds hot as fuck

Group sex creampie story?
>>
>>23869714
how did you wind up being a slave for that other guy?
>>
>>23869733
Was doing some volunteer work for a local hockey team, we all went out for drinks one night. Myself and 5 of them wound up staying until last call, I hadn't gotten laid in awhile and was insanely horny. I mentioned going back to my place to keep the party going and they accepted. Wound up at my place, more drinks. I flashed them 'as a joke' to test the waters, they all cheered. One of them grabbed my tits and it just kind of snowballed from that. I took off my clothing, started making out with some of them, sucking cock and eventually got down on coffee table and told them to cum in me. All 5 did, it was incredibly messy.

>>23869735
I met him online in a fetish forum, I had never done hardcore slave/pet play before and wanted to try it. He offered, I was 22 at the time and he was in his late 30's. He had a ton of toys, a large dog cage next to his bed that I had to sleep in unless I was good then I got to sleep at the foot of the bed. Kept a plug in my ass all the time, trained me with basic commands in what he wanted me to do daily. Invited 3 of his friends over a few times for poker and whiskey, had me bring snacks and drinks naked with a collar on, would offer me to them.
>>
>>23869773
how did you enjoy the slave experience? Did you do anything particularly degrading during it?
>>
>>23869846
It was a big change of pace and a lot of fun, the sex was fantastic and being controlled, told what to say, what to wear, what to eat was really like a break from my real life. I left it feeling really good.

Mostly just having to service his friends, I couldn't say no unless they wanted to knock me unconscious or cut me deep otherwise I had to go with it. One of them made me put on tight jeans and pee myself, begging him to let me go to the bathroom until I couldn't hold it in anymore. He fucked me in the ass after, my jeans pulled halfway down my legs. They all saw it.
>>
>>23869861
can you post a pic or just generally describe your body/looks?
>>
>>23869699
It was usually pretty plain. Like I said there was the one guy who wanted me to call him daddy but i never saw a picture of any of his kids or anything so maybe I looked like his daughter and that's what he was into. I showered or took baths with a few guys if I was just getting off work and one time I was handed a razor and told to shave while he watched. One guy who was pretty big made me watch some bj porn with him and then wanted me to try and suck him off just like the videos. I never really had to say no to anything brcause I wasn't asked.
>>
>>23869871
I'm 5'7, weight varies between 125 to 130lbs, pale, hazel eyes, my hair is black and really long. Leggy. 36C cup
>>
>>23869883
Unf. Pic please
>>
>>23869889
No pics, friends lurk. I have a scar and some tattoos that give me away.
>>
>>23869900
Bummer. Understandable. Was gonna ask if there was a way to keep yourself anon while doing it.
>>
>>23860263
my hero
>>
...Anonymous (ID: coJDUn6B)
06/01/16(Wed)00:20:46 No.23861013
How many guys fucked:24
How many girls fucked:none
yes to both
at a festival me and four other friends flashed a group of guys for weed, two of us ended up blowing them later one
Hooked up with this guy i met at a party, morning after i hooked up with his roommate as well before going to work
>>
How many guys fucked: 12
How many girls fucked:6
Have you ever cheated on a partner? Did they find out? Yeah lol, but they've never found out
Does water sports count? I do a lot of ddlg shit
What's the sluttiest thing you've done? Sex with 5 guys probably.
>>
>>23869358
Yeah I'm just not into bodily fluids. I've never seen a girl squirt so I don't have a problem going down on or fingering or fucking girls with a strap on.
>>23869364
My boyfriend is not into dicks at all, believe me I've tried a million sinarios
>>23869403
It's just really gross and I have a huge fear of germs and getting sick and hospitals, so it probably stems from that.
>>23869419
Yes I told them what to do and how to fuck it each other the whole time, and if I didn't like what he was doing to her I would step in and show him how it's done
>>
File: IMG_1358.jpg (378 KB, 1080x1918) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.jpg
378 KB, 1080x1918
I'm bored. Any questions?
>>
>>23871711
Do you work at 7/11
>>
>>23871719
No. Temp agency, but I worked for 2 weeks at a VP.
>>
>>23871711
Will you take some photos for us? I'd love to see that pussy
>>
>>23871727
Did u flick hte bean
>>
>>23871711
Why does it look like you have a beard ?
>>
>>23871733
It's not going to be pretty
>>
>>23871741
Try me
>>
>>23871741
Fuk u punk her shit be poppin
>>
>>23871737
Today? Yes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.