[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls with piercing thread here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: piercing.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
piercing.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
Girls with piercing thread here
>>
>>23858837
I've been wanting to pierce my nipples for a long time now and the macro reminded me, anyone with nipple piercings can say how much it hurts on a 0-10 scale or compare to other things? Also how the healing process is, if lengthy and hard or
>>
>>23858880
The pain really depends on the individual, it'll sting for sure but some people find it tolerable and some people find it incredibly painful. 6-10 weeks to heal, you've got to keep up with cleaning them and wearing a tight fitting overshirt helps. They will have clear crusting you'll have to clean off regularly until healed.
>>
>>23858888
i usually take the pain well, tattoos didn't bother me nor cheek piercing (i used to have). i've pinched my nipple as hard as i can to try and see if it comes even close to what a piercing must feel and handled it well, question is does the pain linger or is it more of a moment thing?
thank you tho
>>
>>23858901
It is sore for a little while mostly because of the swelling, nothing you can't deal with.
>>
the mark on my hip is where I had it pierced at one point
>>
File: hippp.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hippp.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>23859050
forgot the pic oops
>>
>>23858880
didn't hurt much for me but I have a high pain tolerance.

mine took a full year to be anywhere near healed. I have to clean them every day. mine also lymph more when around my period and when I'm sick.
>>
>>23859053
Nice, spread vag
>>
>>23859053
Did you have other pricing s?
>>
>>23859217
I have plugs and my septum done. Had to take out the nipples tho
>>
>>23859195
that is not a female my friend.
>>
>>23859219
ouch
>>
>>23858888
>6-10 weeks.
This varies wildly, my piercer told me a year.
It's been 2 years now and they are /just/ finally not waking me up at night if I roll over on them, meanwhile my bf was healed in a month and my sister in 2.
Tea tree/lavender oil, and hydrocortisone butyrate are awesome if your piercings aren't fresh but still aren't 100%
>>
>>23860003
That's a bit scary to think, so i assume you've had to treat it everyday for the entire year?
Honestly of all the piercings i've had done what was more upsetting for me was the healing process and getting it to cicatrice properly
>>
>>23859053

Thats a dude with his junk tucked, for sure.
>>
>meet qt pi girl who pretends to be conservative
>im pretty open sexually and liberal
>we fug
>she has nipple piercings
>she pretends that it was a one time thing, that she never sleeps with anyone, blah blah trying to save face that she likes sex
>into the trash

If you have your nipples pierced, please acknowledge that you are probably pretty open sexually. Acting shy, timid, and sexually negative is so fucking unattractive, ESPECIALLY when you have done something like this.
>>
>>23860141
That's a pretty shitty thing to do or even lie about but i guess considering if you see how certain mentalities go around here
>into the trash
Being sexually open is one thing, being sexually active is another
>>
>>23860003
>>23858880
My left was about a 6 and my right a 7, there was an audible pop that I felt and the piercer heard as apparenly my milk ducts were piercied more on the right. I wore a bra in and didn't even wear my shirt out. They stung like a sunburn and I wore tank tops and my seatbelt at my lap for two weeks, after that how they feel is pretty much dependant on how well you treat and clean them, and if you heal slow(like me)
>>23860102
Eeyup, salt soaks with shot glasses every day, sometimes twice. Every morning they had clearish crust(this is seriously the first time in 2 years they haven't had crust) and they'd get some green slime if I went more than a week without soaks. But i mean out of 4 people I know(me included), half the time they heal great.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.