[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it reasonable that I have 0 social life during summer break?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1464403264625.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1464403264625.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
Is it reasonable that I have 0 social life during summer break?
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
You're not gonna get much constructive off this board. But... is it reasonable? Depends on you as a person, what you're like. Is it a good thing? I'd say you should try to have at least a little bit of one.
>>
>>23854963
I go to college and over summer break fucking everyone goes back to wherever it is they came from

Makes it impossible to do anything
>>
>>23854973
So do things with people from your hometown. Do things with people from nearby towns. You can even do shit by yourself and make it social.
>>
>>23854993
I know literally no one where I live
>>
>>23854993
Well I know like 1 guy but he's basically the opposite of social

Everyone I met on campus except for him is gone
>>
>>23855027
So go do shit and meet more people. It's a college town dude, there's always shit to do. Go to a game store, join a summer sports league, find a hiking group.
>>
>>23855053
I'm not in a college town I go to vcu which is in the middle of a city and everyone is from NOVA XD

Im bored as hell
>>
>>23855087
>in the middle of a city
>bored as hell

Nigga. Fucking join a martial arts class. An exercise course at the gym. Like I said, go find a game store. Go to beer tastings if you're of age. Do volunteer shit. C'mon man, urban areas have near infinite options.
>>
>>23855098
Nigger can you not infer anything?
I always commute, I live in a fucking county with fuck all to do and everyone else has gone back to the northern part of the state

Even when the semester is going on I still commute

I already go to the gym and the guys there are nice but don't wanna talk much
>>
>>23855098
>>23855136
And yes, the gym is in the city, its even the official vcu gym
>>
>>23855136
At no point did you suggest that you didn't live on campus or in the area. I dunno what you want me to tell you. You have a list of suggestions as long as your arm, you just don't seem willing to put forth any effort to do them.
>>
>>23855151
The whole point of this thread was just to ask if not really doing anything over summer break was the norm or not

I've already signed up for volunteer gardening and shit with some other students who still are around but its not much
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.