[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time in london, can anyone tell me what this place is like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20140616_205536~2.jpg (64 KB, 720x1025) Image search: [Google]
20140616_205536~2.jpg
64 KB, 720x1025
First time in london, can anyone tell me what this place is like? Sleazy is fine, just looking for a place to make my slut suck cock while i fuck her. If there are better places around thatd be cool too.
Local advice may be rewarded. Pic is slut with a friend of mine.
>>
Local here, can't help you with this but post more of this
>>
File: Snapchat-831032260506261151.jpg (81 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-831032260506261151.jpg
81 KB, 480x800
Shes covered in ink so too easy to recognise so apologies. Have cleared pics off my phone to make room for more. If i get any without too much ink ill chuck some up.
Whats your neck of the woods?
>>
>london
you fucked up
t. a yorkshireman
>>
Op here. I did fuck up. Was specifically asking about club487 but didnt include it in my post because cabbage. Anyone been?
>>
I dunno, just find any local farm, I'm sure they'll let her stay with her fellow cows.
>>
Niggas love pork
>>
Thanks for the insightful and intelligent comments there virgins. Pay attention to the results of this thread, am fairly certain you pissy little girlyboys will find yourselves a cock or two to slobber on as well.
Your help is very much appreciated.
>>
damn she looks like a porker

surprised anyone would want that slobbering their knob
>>
>>23853416
Unless I'm mistaken it used to be called Fantasy Video and was on the City Road, near the Angel. It was closed a couple of years ago and relocated to New Cross under the new name. I've not been to 487 but the old Fantasy was a great place. Mainly blokes but occasionally someone would turn up with their woman and, well you can imagine, she was the centre of attention. I have fond memories of elbowing some geezer out of the way so I could get a go at sucking pussy. I'd say it's worth trying.
>>
>>23854666
Thanks heaps. Saves having to find singles for our hotel room.
You dont know of any other similar spots?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.