[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Craigslist hookups. Ever worked for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2
File: craigslist_logo_250.png (11 KB, 250x65) Image search: [Google]
craigslist_logo_250.png
11 KB, 250x65
Let's talk about Craigslist hookups. Ever worked for you? How does it go? I really wanna talk about it and there's no threads up.
>>
I've fucked like 18 girls and 2 guys from CL. Ask me whatever you want.
>>
Had a couple. The best one though was a hot skinny horny college student. We fucked raw 3 or 4 times, she spent the night, then in the morning I fucked her a couple more times. Tried to hook up with her again a few months later bug she was a ghost.
>>
>>23851693
Only had a few and they were me responding to other people's ads. Have you posted ads that were successful or just responded like me?
>>
>>23851705
I've done both. The key is to post multiple ads that are specific enough to only target a few people. People feel compelled to respond when they feel like they fit something specific.

So, just for example, if you post that you want to find redheads who are curious about anal but haven't tried it before, ANYONE who fit that would instantly reply. Sure, that's a small group, and you alienate 99% of people viewing ads, but you post 3-5 ads like t hat and you'll get replies.

And I also reply to lots of posts, with complete sentences and pics and get good results.
>>
>>23851693
Did you make an ad or just respond to them? If you made an ad, what did you include in it?
>>
>>23851726
I think we talked before, this guy knows what's up. If it is him I took his advice and got a couple hits. Really wish I could get more, maybe it's the area I'm in.

What's yours like? Got pics of one of your ads or whatever? I never get responses when I reply to people and it's befuddling to me.
>>
>>23851745
>>23851731

I'm going through my old CL account (posts going back to 2009, though I used it as far back as 2008) looking for posts that worked. I'll paste them here as I find them.

Here's one:

>I am a fairly attractive 20 year old looking for an older woman (MILF, cougar, or whatever else you want to think of yourself as). There's something very attractive about someone experienced, and I think women get more attractive as they get older in many cases. If, being honest with yourself, you consider yourself good looking for your age, and you are roughly in your 30s or 40s, you're what I'm looking for.

>Email with a picture and as much information as you can if you're interested in a young, willing man with a big cock and stamina.
>>
>>23851693
Why more girls than guys?
>>
>>23851726
Dude thanks for the advice. Gonna try something like that soon.
>>
Presenting some kind of challenge, or making someone feel special for being good at something seems to work well too:

>It's been years since I've met a woman capable of giving a truly good blowjob. Lots of really mediocre ones, and some just plain awful. If you're confident in your abilities, I'd love to feel your mouth on my cock. Whatever sexual gratification you'd like in return is my pleasure.
>>
>>23851759
Cause I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>23851763
Oh I'm stealing this one.
>>
what would you say is the best way to reply to these ads?
>>
>>23851770
Didn't say you were, just want to know what your experiences with dudes were like, and how did they compare to the women. Specific stories with whether sex would be cool too
>>
>>23851781
It's a joke. You know, implying I've ONLY fucked two guys cause I aint some kinda fuckin homo. It's funny, trust me.

Anyway, I only fuck guys when a girl is involved too, and finding attractive, sane couples on CL is like finding unicorns.
>>
>>23851781
Women give better head.
>>
>>23851793
That has not been my experience whatsoever. Dudes who are 25+ give better head than girls the same age for sure man. The younger the dude, the worse the head for sure though
>>
>>23851788
That's my experience with girls, only fool around if there's a guy present. I'm interested in fucking one, but meh, I'm not sure I could actually do it if I'm honest. I think I just love eating pussy
>>
I'm also starting to look through some of my replies to ads that got me some action. This girl posted looking for someone around her age (29). I was 19. Here is my reply:

>Well, I'm 19, but I am actually quite experienced. I really prefer women older than me (for THEIR experience). If my age doesn't bother you, let me know.

Her:
>Hey, That's cool you have experience, however, I'm not usually attracted to younger men. But you're welcomed to send me a photo, if you think it will change my mind.

Hint: Pic worked.

Her:
>You are cute! It takes a long time for me to get off tho. Are you up for that kind of challenge?

Me:
>Define long? But probably yes. I usually just go until I'm told that I can cum now. Takes all the guesswork out of if it was long enough for her.

Her:
>I really want 20 minutes of cock. But I don't want to sound unreasonable. ;)

This was her email the next day to me after getting fucked for literally 2 hours:

>I think you are pretty cool. I'm really attracted to you. So, if you ever want to do that again, I won't say no. I might be too young for you, tho. ;) hee hee.. I wouldn't mind doing something a little more mellow too, like going to the beach or the river.
If not, I wish you well with everything.
>Oh, you're are welcomed to come to the birthday party here on Friday. It starts at 7pm, but it should get going by 10.

>Take it easy. Kisses.
>>
>>23851689
Had a few success stories.

>Older Vietnamese woman while I was vacationing in Taiwan (22 y/o vs 31 y/o)
>an Asian couple wanted to have the girl blow me in their car while her boyfriend watched
>a divorced Mexican gal had a bit of yellow fever (she said I lasted longer than her ex-husband yay)
>white BBW who was into Asian men
>Half deaf black girl who was into car fun. Never got to see her face clearly since I was supposed to be fucking her friend but she was busy.
>ex-convict Mexican gal (due to DUI; she was a nice girl)

I was supposed to meet up with a girl this Friday at Lestat's on Park where we would go into the public bathroom and I would piss on her, but I was unkempt and nervous. Kept making eye contact with a girl who I thought was her, but she wasn't responding to my emails saying that I arrived. After she left, I checked her photo again and saw the same hat she had on was in her pic, so I guess I fucked up or she just wasn't really interested. Maybe she wanted to see if I would really come to the cafe. Who knows?

I can go into more detail about my encounters if you'd like.

>>23851705
I've done both. Vietnamese, deaf black girl, ex-convict, and kinky girl was through posting my own ad. The rest of the encounters were just me responding to their ad.
>>
>>23851805
I've been with a lot of both and a couple trans folks. 9 times out of te. It's women giving better head. A lot of guys are lazy about it, thinking they know what feels good so they are just automatically better at it, whereas the women I've been with really WANTED to be good at it so they tried harder? Just my experience.
>>
>>23851866
I can understand that, because that is literally me giving head. The only trick I do is deep throat, and then get bored about two minutes into it. Girls have to learn ti get good at it, and I'm guessing eventually learn to like it? Girls I've been with have only been okay, with no one really impressing me.
>>
>>23851866
But seriously, would love to hear specific stories with you and chicks, don't know what it is, but hearing guys with chicks gets me hard as diamonds so fast and Grindr is disappointing tonight
>>
>>23851890
Isn't like 90% of guy sex stories guys with chicks? lol
>>
>>23851895
Yeah, but if it's with gf, or wives, my dick shrivels up. I like hearing about random fucks, or with fwb, don't ask me why, but that's what my dick likes *shrugs*
>>
20/f, used to use it a lot when I was 16 or so. Mostly just posted about wanting to try oral. Then wanting to give oral. Still in touch with one of my blowjob buddies (lol 1 of a dozen or so). Also had anal sex for the first time with a craigslist hookup. Was alright, except he used massage oil instead of lube and he reeked of weed. I'm glad nothing bad happened to me.

16 year old me was really turned on by the age gap.
>>
>>23851931
lol, fuck I wish I found 16 year old sluts on CL when I was 18-21, and didn't have a career to lose.
>>
>>23851931
Interesting. So, as a woman who did it, what were the winning replies? Open with a pic or a dick pic, or what? I'm curious about that perspective on the matter.

Where were you at, big city? I never find women and you sound like a fucking unicorn.
>>
>>23851726
does the image you put on your ad matter?
>>
>>23852025
I've literally never put an image in an ad. It would probably help, but I'm not willing to put a pic out for anyone to see. Only in replies do I show a pic.
>>
>>23852009
*shrugs* i think the oldest was 32 and my favourite person was 25 or so... he was a bartender. Now that I think back i was 14 pretending to be 16 so two years after I met him and I was supposed to be 18 I fessed up and he was more than okay with it.

>>23852017
Yeah I wanted to see if there were any other women, who were as dumb and horny as I, lurking here.

As for winning replies... I dunno if I could tell you anymore lol I feel like I just went for those with a pretty face and werent too cocky about what they were trying to do, and ones that asked me questions. Sorry it is a bit vague.

The guy that's still friends with me was actually living away but was browsing my town's craigslist out of curiosity and asked me why I had posted such a listing and we just talked a lot before ever meeting I guess.
I live in... a big Canadian city.
>>
>>23852057
Yeah, I'm sure lots of guys would be okay with it, but as much as I would love to fuck some sexually curious girls that young, it's not worth the risk when you're mid-20s and have your life together.
>>
>>23852057
Interesting. What did your ads look like? I live in a fairly populous city but female posters are rare, and it seems even rarer for them to be real.

I mean, I have what I consider to be a pretty face and I don't get shit, so maybe those are just lucky guys.
>>
>>23852092
Cant remember very well. I think did include a potato quality picture of me in my underwear with my head cropped out so no one would be surprised by my chubbiness (bmi=26)

I usually wrote that I was just looking to give oral on the DL, and that I was into stubble, that they need to be able to host.

Also a lot of female posters will have their posts flagged and taken down so as to reduce the amount of replies sent to the poster (making it more likely for the flagger to get chosen among literally 100+ replies... It can take about 12 hours or less for it to be taken down.
>>
>>23852082
how do you weed out the fakes?
i mean its kind of easy for a general census but sometimes they end up getting me (or i just get too horny and excited)
>>
>>23851890
The best part of the skinny college girl was when I grabbed a condom and she said not to bother because she had the implant that stops pregnancy. Showed my the scar. Should I have beleived her? No way. But the thought of fuckin her raw was too much so I gave in. Her pussy was like fucking ambrosia.
>>
Hey /soc/

I'm new to this kind of thing but very interested in getting into hookups like this. Was hoping to get some advice on the best way to maximize my chances of getting a female hookup.

I'm overweight (about 25 kilos over my ideal), thought that was worth mentioning while asking for help as I would guess it will impact the type of advice I get.
>>
Just got home from hooking up with a college guy who's really into new age shit. Was p good, would recommend.
>>
Hooked up with an mf couple the other day. They were both quite attractive. Unfortunately hormones made it difficult for me to stay hard.
>>
>>23852488
You an older woman? Give details.
>>
>>23852226
This turns me on way more than it should
>>
Live in Brazil where Craigslist hookups arent really a thing
>>
>>23852424
If you're a woman, 25 kg overweight will not be a problem.
>>23852528
Trap?
>>
Can anyone critique my ad for me

>“Looking for girls around the age of 20 with pale skin and blonde hair. The type of girl who’s not looking for a soulmate, who’s just trying to fuck because they are in their prime of their life and no worries. Please put a pic and your number in your reply, change the subject line to your favorite color so I know you’re real.”
>>
>>23853770
are you dead set on those details? it's pretty specific and you're not likely to get a response t b h
>>
>>23853781
I made it specific because this anon said too
>>23851726
>>
>>23853795
oh, my bad. didn't read any previous responses in this thread

i read most ads and when i see someone whose obviously posted multiple with different specifications, i usually stay away
>>
All were bot replies linking various dating sites.
>>
How do you get through the phone verification without actually using your phone number?
>>
>>23853224
Im trans. Neither of them were. Was actually my first experience with a vagina =p I've been with men my whole life.
>>
how long does it take for people to reply and then arrange a hookup normally?
>>
>>23854011
Skype call maybe?
>>
>>23854073
Sometimes within the hour, sometimes days if it's an old post. Helps if you reply to multiple ones at once.
>>
Former cl poster here. Lots of failures but still plenty of successes. You got to be willing to think outside the box to get responses. The standard "hey let's fuck" crap won't fly.
>>
So does putting an e-mail or other form of contact when responding to an ad actually help with procuring results or are you just going to get boatloads of spam by doing that?
>>
>>23854585
As in, putting the email or something in the post or what? You need to have an email address to post and responses go to that through a Craigslist server. No email addresses are seen at first.
>>
any tips on recognising bots before sending a message?
>>
Craigslist posts have worked for me about a dozen or so times. However, I post well-written ads that grab girls attention, and I'm very much into Dom/sub, Master/slave, and BDSM. Therefore, it's something that girls find they have trouble getting somewhere else. You have to find what works for you.

Also, you have to be very patient. An ad can work right away, or an ad can take a few months. I have multiple ads, too, in different sections describing different things. You have to keep renewing your ad, because if it doesn't show up at the top of the list then your odds decrease dramatically.

Also, a LOT of girls will start a conversation, then get scared off after a few messages. It's best to be patient, and let them come back on their own time. Being an angry desperate neckbeard won't get you anywhere.

Overall though, eventually there is a girl here and there that comes through. I've had anywhere from 5's to 9's that I actually ended up seeing. There was a LOT of really fat girls and really old girls, though, and it's best to just cut conversation or say "sorry, not really my thing". Also don't get pissy if a girl says the same to you. It's pathetic if you do.

Right now I'm actually trying my luck again, after things stopped working out with my last sub.
>>
>>23854722
This guy has pretty much summed it up nicely.
>>
>>23854727
Why thank you.
>>
I've fucked some trannies and been fucked by some guys on craigslist. Girls are easier to meet IRL.
>>
>>23854691
They'll eventually try and link you to phishing websites; so that's a pretty big tell.
>>
are there any alternatives to Craigslist you would run at the same time?
>>
organized to meet up with someone last night to give them head, he dragged me 2 hours across the city and bailed after having me wait around on him for ages.

tried again today, got dragged out in the same general direction also a fair distance away, and once more was told he'd be at the arranged meeting spot in 2 mins, 40 mins later hes nowhere to be seen and he stops replyign to my messages

both guys we talked a decent amount, agreed on what we were/were not comfortable with, and both lived 2.5/3 hours away from me. they both literally waited until i got off the bus where they asked me to meet them and then stop replying.
i understand chickening out but it's really fucking shitty asking someone to travel across the city for you and then waiting until the very last moment to chicken out (as far as i know it was neither guys first time either).
>>
>>23854950
chick or dude?
>>
>>23855000
guy who arranged to meet up with 2 diff guys
>>
>>23854606
yeah, like putting your email or other contact info like kik in your response to an ad. I suppose it would help when some dumbass/sensible person flags the ad, but at the same time considering how a majority of ads end up being a bot or otherwise, I'd imagine it can get pretty annoying to be getting flooded with spam, even if it's on a throwaway account
>>
why do ads get deleted so much?
>>
>>23854950
male or female?
>>
>>23855099
see
>>23855046
>>
>>23855074
Girls who post real ads get deleted fast because guys flag them, hoping for less competition between those that reply in time.

Also, I suspect spammers flag all the ads that aren't theirs, so Craigslist has to deal with more flag spam, and so their competition is more likely to get removed. But I wouldn't know.
>>
>>23855604
4/5 of my posts today have been deleted for no reason, its bollocks, is there any get around for this?
>>
>>23855673
Are you a guy or a girl? And which one are you seeking?
>>
>saw an add
>replied with my kik
>she kiks back
>we start sexting
>planning bang meet soon
Craigslist is full of spam, so be sure to be good at sifting through the shit.
>>
>>23855686
guy seeking girl
>>
this is what my account looks like right now, and the kick in the teeth is even though they all get deleted you have a posting limit
>>
>>23856164
No idea, then. Some mod being a tool.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.