[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any guys here have problems with looking younger than you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mugshot.jpg (105 KB, 284x322) Image search: [Google]
mugshot.jpg
105 KB, 284x322
Any guys here have problems with looking younger than you actually are?
What can you do to look a bit older? Any hair styles or clothing choices that help?
>inb4 lift
>>
Enjoy it while it lasts, OP.
>>
>>23848251
Seriously, lift.

Testosterone does nothing but good things for males.
>>
>>23848271
Web MD mentions that obese people with low testosterone need to lift, but I'm a skeletal fuck that's underweight so I'm not sure if it'll help
>>
>>23848298
Testosterone has way more to do with than your weight.

Go lift, take zinc supplements, and eat some steaks. Tell me it don't change the quality of yo mothafuckin life.
>>
>>23848307
I'll try, except for the steak because I'm a vegetarian fag
I would post a pic of myself except, I'm sure I'll get nothing but
>underage b&
>>
File: 1464234385530.gif (2 MB, 198x195) Image search: [Google]
1464234385530.gif
2 MB, 198x195
>>23848318
>vegetarian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>23848318
No wonder you are having issues. Men aren't supposed to be vegetarian.

You might as well just go full trans and be a sissy boi
>>
>>23848341
I was eating meat for the first 18 years of my life and have always had issues with being a weak faggot
>>
I've been told I look really young for my age a lot, but ice also been told I'm very attractive. Maybe lifting and eating more food would help?
>>
same here, I'm almost 30 and people frequently think I'm in my early 20s
>>
It's shitty.

I'm 25 yet looks like 18.

Did someone say steaks increase T? Does that include all red meat? I just found a great meatloaf recipe and plan to make meatloaf sandwhiches a lot. I'm 140lbs 5ft 11inch btw
>>
File: WP_20160526_02_04_16_Selfie.jpg (345 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160526_02_04_16_Selfie.jpg
345 KB, 720x720
>>23848251
19 y/o, 29 looking...
>>
God fucking dammit

I literally just got a text message from this girl I like. I sent her a picture and her response was "ahaha you look like a teenager! :) "

Fuuuuuuckkkkk
>>
Facial hair. Grow it if you can.

>>23848470
It's nothing to do with meat. Lift and get enough brotein. You can get enough protein from shit like bean and legumes, but honestly, it's a pain in the ass. Just eat a cow.
>>
>>23848325
Oh shit. A meatfag got triggered. Now we'll have to listen to him rant about vegans.
>>
Fuck you OP, i'm 29 and look damn near 45. i'd kill to look 22
>>
>tfw 24 and still get carded for 16+ shit

actually feels pretty good man
>>
>>23848930

I would grow a beard.. But I'm not allowed to at my job. We have to be clean shaven.

Honestly, it's really depressing looking young like this >>23848619
Just ruined my entire night. I was thinking about asking her out. But I feel way too embarrassed now. I feel terrible
>>
You get to fuck the youngins whats there not to like
>>
>>23849380

How is that a positive thing? Why would I want to?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.