[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is up for trading nudes from all over scotland folks? Kik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Scottish-flag_2109121a.jpg (18 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Scottish-flag_2109121a.jpg
18 KB, 620x388
Who is up for trading nudes from all over scotland folks? Kik redbluered9 and lets get a group going!

Or just dump 'em here!
>>
I'll bump your thread with a question:

I'm going to Islay in September with friends on a weekend+ trip. We're going to check out Lagavulin, Laphroig etc distilleries but what else should we check out there?
>>
>>23844352
Not what I expected when coming into this thread. And not something you would generally get much of an answer for ... buuuut actually live on Islay. You would have been better coming this week for the whisky festival.

There's not much besides the distilleries to be honest, but Finlaggan is worth checking out. and the Kildalton side of the island where I live is a hidden treasure desu. so beautiful and remote.

kik ailsaliv. I've shared enough nudes in the past and I'm p bored
>>
>>23844941
>side of the island where I live
>I've shared enough nudes in the past

So if I visit that part can I see nudes in person?

Thanks though, I'll use this stuff to impress my friends and sound like I did some research. Ruins like that seem right up my alley. Is the island swamped with tourists or can we check out stuff in peace?
>>
>>23844989
I'll be gone. I'm moving in a week. But you'll see some nice nature if you're into that. and you can legally check out the derelict castle/mansion. but the owners are pretty weird and best avoided. I think september shouldn't be too bad. I've never been as a tourist round the sites though. I just notice them driving slow as fuck on the single track roads to look at birds.
>>
>>23845014
Damn, if I could have pulled some girl-in-every-port sailor thing ("See you guys later, I'm gonna check out my Islay chick") it would have seemed super slick hahah

Are we in danger of running into the owners while checking it out? Could we just stumble respectfully around the ruins and not meet them?

Thanks again for this, hope you relieve your boredom
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.