[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm drunk as fuck Ask a drunk midget man in a wheelchair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
I'm drunk as fuck

Ask a drunk midget man in a wheelchair anything
>>
>>23842499
God you must get drunk so fast. I envy how much you spend on booze.
>>
your hair is cute! and you may benefit from green contacts but your glasses def add to your look.
>>
>>23842499
have you ever fuck a she-midget?
>>
>>23842508
I spent 13 dollars including tip at the bar tonight. Granted, I was drinking an IPA and I was drinking pretty fast, but yeah, being small has its perks.

>>23842511
That's kind of an old picture desu. But you're off, my eyes are hazel and more on the green side. Old glasses tho.

>>23842522
No, but I've thought about it. Shortest girl I've ever dated was 5'1", which is about a foot taller than me.
>>
>>23842535
>perks
tell me about them, pal.
>>
>>23842543
Well I drink on the cheap. I'm tiny and adorable so I can get away with being a fuck most of the time. Lines don't exist for me often. Pity sucks ass but sometimes it gets you free shit. I've met a ton of musicians I love just because I sat there being a cripple.

I mean, aside from the obvious downsides of "You break bones and have to deal with unreasonable amounts of pain way more often than most people" and "Babes are less likely to date you because you cain't walk bruh", life ain't too shabby. I still get laid from time to time. Aside from the crippling depression around my latest breakup, I don't think I really have the right to complain.
>>
>>23842571
I don't know why anyone would pity you, you're more of a man than most.
>crippling depression around my latest breakup
I've been there, more than once. Stay strong pal. This is what Elliot Smith is for.
>>
>>23842585
>This is what Elliot Smith is for
No, Elliott Smith is for killing yourself to. Not for getting over breakups. Unless you count entering the void as getting over an ex.
>>
>>23842585
Crippling depression sufferers and Elliott Smith listeners seem more open to the world nowadays huh
>>
>>23842499
Fuck your eyebrows bruhh
>>
>>23842585
>I don't know why anyone would pity you
Forgot to mention that logic isn't often a thing that people experience when they look at a tiny man that can't walk. All they see is the can'ts and the won'ts. And a lot of those things that they see are cans and haves. People view disability through a weird and often fucked up/inaccurate lens.

>>23842619
Has there ever been a time where crippling depression sufferers and Elliott Smith listeners weren't the exact same group of people? I mean, aside from the time before he started making music.
>>
Your moustache is amazing. Hnnng.
>>
>>23842633
Bitch don't make me waggle them at you again you fuck.

>>23842640
My 'stache is nearing that length again. Debating ridding myself of the rest of the beard so I can enjoy being a full blown hipster.
>>
>>23842638
I read your posts in Winnie the pooh's voice
>>
>>23842644
Fuck your own face.
>>
Welp.../soc/ is dead. I should do more day drinking when it's less dead.

Maybe I'll crawl into bed or something.
>>
>>23842642
NO beards are boss. i amalso drunk. Drunk soc bros
>>
>>23842700
Chu drink tonight?
>>
>>23842707
Honey whiskey. Hbu?
>>
>>23842710
Beer. And plenty of it. The bar down the street has an IPA that I reeeaaally like called Intergalactic. No idea who brews it though.

I think I know who you are.
>>
Waking up drunk here

>>23842499
hey i remember you! We talked on e few drunk threads quite some time ago. Man, haven't browsed soc in ages, nice to see you're still kickin'.
How's life these days?

>>23842710
Awful poison mate, lose the honey
>>
>>23842724
Eh?? Ithink I'd remember someone with that moustache but lets play eh whays it called Guess who?
>>
>>23842739
Nah man, i like syrupy drinks like that shitty strawberry cider or peach schnapps
>>
>>23842739
>life these days
Eh. I ain't dead. That's something.

>>23842741
You have a septum piercing.
>>
>>23842499
Every time I see your posts, I think about sitting on your face. Not a question, but a contribution.
>>
>>23842747
Nope. Do have a piercing but not nose. Sorry musta thought of someone else.
>>
>>23842753
That's neat. I'd probably like that as long as you cut your dick off first.

>>23842754
Damn it. I fucked up.

Welp, I have to start packing tomorrow and this thread is moving slow as molasses. I think I might go to bed. Any and all of yall can go ahead and add me on skype if you want. My skype name is zeevocks.
>>
>>23842745
Yeah, easier to drink on its own. I pretty fond of Suze in this kinda stuff.

>>23842747
It' enough to live, I'll drink to that
>>
>>23842771
It's been long gone a few years, no worries.
>>
>>23842775
Yeah...shit could be worse. Could be dead. Or have ass cancer.

>>23842779
Nice dude. Did you throw it in the fire pit after it got lopped off? I'd make my junk into a necklace.

You actually m2f or are you the jokes?
>>
>>23842787
Actually I fed it to my ex boyfriend

(Actually female.)
>>
>>23842787
Ass cancer sure would suck. So you're packing, brotha be trippin soon?

>>23842779
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>23842803
What of? I'm currently at work, clearly not working.
>>
>>23842798
>actually female
>wants to sit on my face
>4chan
lol pick 2 and only 2

>>23842803
Moving to west Seattle. The burbs are terrible.
>>
>>23842812
Meant >>23842798 the morning beer is kickin in!
>At work on a saturday
What kind of slaver do you work for?

>>23842815
Iguess they are terrible everywhere. At least we're not in Detroit
>>
>>23842831
lel, I keep talking to friends about moving to Detroit.
>>
>>23842815
Yeah, yeah. When there's a moment.
>>23842831
Tech support.
>>
fuck me, i can't keep my eyes open anymore, too drunktired. add my skype plix. i'm bored most days.

zeevocks
>>
>>23842843
haha nice. I actually don't know shit about Detroit, my only thought about this place is "hey, I could get a free house there!"

>>23842857
Damn, makes you love those unemployment benefits...

I'll be signin off, at least for a bit. Too much hungry and too much sun outside.

To you Tech Support "female" good luck on this slow day.
To midget guy, see ya on the internets, me no do skype

Cheers
>>
>>23842535
How about the tallest girl you've ever dated?
>>
How do you have sex with a woman who is more than a foot taller than you?

How do you go to the bathroom. Do you require assistance or do you just use upper arm strength to just hop onto the toilet?
>>
I can't believe that after such a long time you still post here. I remember seeing you here years ago posting the exact same threads, keep on truckin
>>
>>23842499
Are you mentally ill?
>>
how big is your dick?
>>
show a full body pic
>>
File: fat.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
Slept like shit.

>>23843157
5'8" or 5'9" I can't remember. First girlfriend was the tallest I think and that was a long time ago.

>>23843208
How do dudes have sex with women more than a foot shorter than them? It's not hard.

No help needed. And my legs are functional, I just can't put ALL of my weight on them, so I use them when I transfer and shit.

>>23843315
Dude I just came back after not being here for like 2 years.

>>23844373
I guess. I have clinical depression and generalized anxiety disorder, but I'm still functional.

>>23844393
Average as fuck. Which is kinda cool because it looks massive in comparison to my tiny body.

>>23844412
Fuck it.
>>
>>23844436
Oh ok. Hope you get better.
>>
>>23844451
Heh, thanks? I'm normally fine, just having a really rough time right now dealing with this fucking breakup.
>>
>>23842499

You look like you're from Montreal. Are you?
>>
>>23842499
for a drunk midget man in a wheel chair i must say you have a dashing mustache and i like your piercings, you seem fun, i'd jam with you.

guess i'll ask, if you like metal are you going to the icelandic music festival? if so i'll buy you a drink.

(doubt you are but eh its really for anyone here)
>>
I'm drunk again, weeeeeee!

Gonna go pack a little bit more while I drink another beer.

>>23845569
Nope.

>>23845583
If I lived in Iceland yeah, or could afford to fly to Iceland. There's a local radio station here in Seattle that has some sort of raffle thing to send people to it every year but I've never won. Plus i'm not especially familiar with how cripple friendly Reykjavik is. I hear it's super accessible but I've never heard that from a fellow cripple so I don't actually know.
>>
Jesus christ I've been drinking since 4pm. It's like midnight now.
>>
what's good, homie.

good to see old faces on here.
>>
>>23846938
who the fuck are you
>>
>>23846947
I'm just an anon.

I've been here since day 1 in 2011 though.
>>
>>23846962
an oldfag

but anon

wow

get real, nerd

were you around in 2011 when the only pictures i would post were of me stuffing my fat fucking face with food?
>>
>>23846978
>but anon

Well desu I namefagged but it was only in camwhroe threads.

And yeah I remember that kekeke.
>>
>>23847009
o bb lemme c dem boobeez jk lol omg

That was probably the best time I had on /soc/ desu. There was like a whole series of pictures I always posted of me basically choking on shortbread cookies. That shit was fun.
>>
>>23842499

What do you do for fun and on your time off?
>>
When you fart.. Can you get up out of the chair to escape the awful smell or do you have to plan accordingly for wind direction?
>>
>>23842585
>This is what Elliot Smith is for.
nigga are u retarded???
>>
>>23850410
Depressed hipsters love Elliot Smith.

Maybe because it's so ironic...
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1146x2003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1146x2003
Can we fuck?
>>
>>23842815
>west seattle
with your facial hair you'll fit right in
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.