[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Rate me and my Japanese gf We have been dating for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: safe.jpg (582 KB, 1197x2117) Image search: [Google]
safe.jpg
582 KB, 1197x2117
ITT: Rate me and my Japanese gf

We have been dating for about a month so far and things have been going pretty well. Most people at school see her as more average looking but I think she is quite cute.

Me on the other hand, people think I'm some sort of ugly undatable sow and consistently make fun of me. However, I got some balls and asked out this girl when I found out we are both weabs that watch anime and play videogames and we had a great time together and it was smooth sailing from there (in fact, we're going to a renaissance festival on Memorial Day)

Personally I'd rate her 8/10 and myself 4/10. What do you guys think?
>>
File: doggo in peril.png (75 KB, 196x186) Image search: [Google]
doggo in peril.png
75 KB, 196x186
>>23834106
free this doggo you fucking monsters
>>
>>23834106
4.5 and 5, respectively. You guys look cute together.

Just a word of advice, no matter how sweet she is and how loyal she seems, never stop talking to other women because of her, and never bow to her every desire, or you will get cucked.

again, just my own advice (unless you like getting cucked then nvm)
>>
>>23834106
She's adorable
>>
File: 20160513_212356.jpg (237 KB, 673x1685) Image search: [Google]
20160513_212356.jpg
237 KB, 673x1685
>>23834137
I'm the first boyfriend she has ever had and she is my first girlfriend, so we are both learning together. I've noticed a lot of people on this site are far more fearful of cucking then really happens.

Pic related is second pic of her. The brown hand is me.
>>
You guys look great together desu. But if you want my full honesty, you're misguided in the first place to be considering this whole "rate" notion. How it pervades 4chan and the web so much is beyond me when in reality, you can't seriously quantify something as complex as attraction into a fucking number.. it just doesn't work and is going to skew your perceptions.

Forget about how you believe you're "perceived", and just worry about having a good time with your girl. You guys both appear pretty intelligent, so that shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>23834106
Yeah, I remember that picture you posted of her in Ryuk cosplay. You have quite the catch there.
>>
>>23834160

I agree with >>23834163

the cuck thing however, is always a danger. All im telling you is that you should never let your guard down (not of her cheating, but dont always assume that the other person is completely happy, and on the flip side dont be a pushover/no challenge)
>>
Definitely not ugly, pretty cute. She could use some makeup, like eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, though, and I'm curious what she looks like in non formal wear. This is coming from a girl, btw.
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (36 KB, 228x498) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
36 KB, 228x498
>>23834163
>You guys both appear pretty intelligent
Lol do we really give off a vibe of intelligence? We actually are both pretty smart, in fact the plaque she is holding is for member of the year for an organization for people wanting to go into the healthcare field (docs/nurses). In fact we met through the club, we were on trip for one of the medical competitions and had tons of fun together, we started talking and just hit off.

>>23834179
She is pretty basic and doesn't wear a lot of make up, and I like that since I've seen so many girls wear it to a point their faces look "fake" and I don't get to see what it normally looks like. She always looks great to me despite little to no make up most of the time, it comes off as genuine for me.
>>
>>23834187
alright i get it. i bump my rating for your gf up to a 6. hope you guys are happy together
>>
Stand up taller and smile bigger. Look how she's smiling.
>>
>>23834187
Don't post an Asian girl on 4chan without having pictures of her feet readily available... Come on now.
>>
I think she could benefit from a better haircut but cute overall.
>>
>>23834187
Girls can be genuine with makeup, but I get your point. Sounds like you like her a lot, I don't know why you need to prove anything here. She isn't my cup of tea, too plain, not girly enough, but props to you.
>>
>>23834134
Underrated post
>>
>>23834106
You look better than her man, you're a 5-6/10 (better styling and clothing would help you out) and she's a 2-3/10.
>>
File: chocos.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
chocos.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
UPDATE FROM OP

Today she texted me saying she wanted to give me something before the weekend. It's pic related, a graduation gift since this saturday is my graduation.

A girl giving me chocolates is a good sign, right?
>>
>>23837813
Seems like she cares for you so yea, good sign OP
>>
>>23837813
chocolates = she's fucking chocolate dudes

welcome to the cuck club op
>>
File: 1463445169754.jpg (14 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
1463445169754.jpg
14 KB, 432x403
>>23837899
>chocolate dudes

So...me? At least look at my pic in the OP post.
>>
>>23838236
She's trying to be thoughtful/sweet. Give her attention but not too much. Either way you'll have fun, enjoy
>>
>>23838236
I said chocolate, not poo
>>
you're both average as fuck
>>
>subhuman scum from the indian subcontinent hooks up with subhuman scum from japan
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>23834106
4/10 and 6/10

indians are the only males I approve of race mixing with Asian women
>>
>>23839439
indians are asian technically.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 940x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 940x953
>>23841141

Indians are technically caucasoids.
>>
>>23837813
IT MEANS SHE WANTS IT IN THE POOPER

THIS WAS A SHIT POST.
>>
>>
>>23841141
Geographically Asian doesn't make you genetically asian.
>>
>>23834106
i think she is cute, you will have good sex with her moaning .
good job for a average indian.
>>
>>23839439
and what are you, asian?
>>
I'm sorry but you're both aesthetically unpleasing. Not ugly, just meeh
But you look like nice people.
>>
>>23846378
That girl looks like she has downs. However OP shouldn't care what I think I'm a shallow fuck who is single.
>>
>>23834106
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>23834106
You shouldn't seek validation for your girlfriend's attractiveness on the internet. If you think she looks good, that's fine isn't it?

>>23834163
This person knows what they're talking about. 'rate' culture is retarded.
>>
she is pretty cute, id say a 6. But the thing is OP, appearance becomes irrelevant once you really get to know somebody. Like i can't really rate my best friends because im too subjective, they are all 10's to me. You also look good, if you are worried about your looks: atleast you dont have acne, scars on your face or any actual ugly things, you just look natural.
>>
>>23834160

Yep, don't fucking listen to that retard. Cucking is a white people problem.
>>
Yo both look young. I'm guessing 16-18. Your girl friend is kinda cute but lacking in a lot of self care areas that you learn as you age. Op you look fine, you'll age into your appearance. Maybe grow a beard if you can. You're American right? People have a cultural bias against brown folk as far as attractiveness goes so try not to listen to what they say.
>>
File: 1453437299235.png (65 KB, 320x252) Image search: [Google]
1453437299235.png
65 KB, 320x252
>>23848508
>cute but lacking in a lot of self care areas
What do you mean by "self care areas"? She's not exactly unhealthy or has health problems, but she does not wear a lot of make up or focus a lot on her appearance if that's what you're saying. She's not too feminine in general, she doesn't like shopping and would rather play vidya with me or her dad.

>>23847554
What you say is true, it's just that at my school, I am villified for being "undatable". As in, the Stacies say "You should date anon", "Eeew, no!" I am a pretty shy but nice person so I assumed there was something wrong with my looks that repulsed most women. My gf was similar to me personality wise but not made fun of like me. In fact she is more respected for her intelligence than insulted for bad looks.

I guess I'm just a bit insecure about myself.
>>
>>23848508
yeah make sure to grow a beard, as long as possible. That'll help keep people from judging you.

nigger what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>23849445
Dude, only weird shut ins use "Stacy" and "chad". You've read too much 4chan. Don't worry about you and your gf, if both of you like it, it's fine.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.