[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /soc/. Today I bless you with this. I've just matched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
Alright /soc/. Today I bless you with this. I've just matched with this girl on tinder and I can't tell if she's retarded, fishing for something, or just fucking around. I no longer have any interest in her, but I figure you guys can tell me ridiculous shit to say to her.

I'll post the pictures from the convo so far. In it you'll see I was more than polite from the start and gave her ample opportunity to show even the slightest bit of intelligence

Enjoy. And after I finish posting pics it'll be dubs decides
>>
File: image.png (141 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141 KB, 640x1136
>>
OP Wtf, someones in a pissy mood..
Shes not that bad shes a little confused at best but like cmon..Like is that it
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 640x1136
11 pics in total
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 640x1136
>>23831642
I know it seems like that from the start, but trust me, my bio is so easy kids do it all the time in "choose your adventure books"

Not only that but the continued conversation will vindicate me of her stupidity
>>
what the fuck is your problem
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 640x1136
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>23831625
Are you autistic?
>>
File: image.png (131 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 640x1136
>>
Obviously retarded. Also fat, judging from the myspace angles right into cleavage. Block and move on.
>>
File: image.png (117 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 640x1136
Please wait before calling me out. If at the end of me posting these pics you want to call me out then go for it. But wait til everything's up
>>
>>23831658
You are a fucking retard, she gave you a second chance after sperging out and you keep at it.

I know you think you're an intellectual and all but I bet this dumb bitch is smarter than even you. Keep focusing on the typos instead of communicating with people faggot.
>>
Nah dude sorry this is painful to read, you're just unloading a bunch of shit on this girl or trying to look like a big internet hero. its ok whats the actual problem?
>>
>>23831678
Okay nvm lol I see this taking a turn for the worse.

Still a gaylord for obsessing over internet grammar tho.
>>
File: image.png (136 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
136 KB, 640x1136
>>23831676
I don't want to block. There's no fun in that.

If she's not attractive enough for me on tinder then she's supposed to be comedy or she can just unmatch me.
>>
Gosh dude shesjust a little milk minded and you're starting on her like mad.
troll detected?
>>
>>23831684
Wait what
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 640x1136
>>23831683
I'm not obsessing over grammar

I don't give a fuck about her grammar

It's her blatant inability to have any brains at all, and also this weird way of conducting conversation that seems strange

Maybe I did sperg out a little early, but it wasn't over something as petty as grammar or spelling.

And what's more. SHE STILL HASNT UNMATCHED LOL
>>
youre the miserable person of the day op, congrats
but why would you share your autism with the world?
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 640x1136
Now you all are finally caught up

I looked the girl up on Facebook and saw for a fact she was lying about the Elon friend thing. That's when I realized this was something that could be potentially hilarious rather than just aggravating. She's a liar

Anyways. What should I do from here
>>
>>23831712
you should think about your life and what went wrong with it
you might think youre some clever guy but youre just a miserable fuck so the sooner you realize that the better
>>
>>23831712
i loling shes such a mess but you need a wank or something stop getting so offended
>>
>>23831712
Also why did you look her up on facebook? thats a little far to prove a point, and nobodys laughing i feel a little awkward if im being honest. At least i know when a guy starts on me on tinder to leg it
>>
>>23831719
I'm really not miserable. I posted this here because I thought you guys would find it funny how stupid she was.

she's easily the dumbest tinder match i've ever had and only one i've just gone off on like this. which is really saying something
>>
>>23831729
I looked up her facebook just to see if I was really being the asshole or if she was a liar and therefore someone stupid. Checking to see if she had a single friend that went to Elon was a really easy way to solve that.
>>
>>23831733
but y do u care
>>
Damn OP, you're a legit autistic asshole
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (59 KB, 640x598) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
59 KB, 640x598
>>23831738
Because I would just unmatch if I thought I was the asshole. Because I know if she was lying about that I could probably have a lot of fun messing with her on tinder. maybe that's dickish, but it's pretty common among me and my friends.

pic related is the standard way girls react to my bio if they're going to respond at all
>>
>>23831757
troll
>>
>>23831754
I could be a much bigger dick there. I feel that's pretty obvious at least.

I'm not actually autistic. Maybe i went off a little early, but it's mostly because I could already tell that she didn't have a clue. I usually just unmatch or don't respond when girls seem stupid, but I was bored and figured this would be funnier.
>>
Are you aware of how unironically autistic you are?
>>
>this pseudo intellectual cunt
kill yourself OP
>>
she's just trying to fucking talk to you, dude

you're seriously going to sperg that hard on a one in two hundred thing where a SINGLE girl doesn't get your schtick? and then you're going to leak logs to 4chan?

fuck me, man, you need to grow up
>>
what are the adventures tho?
>>
>>23831830
was wondering this myself
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 633x992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 633x992
>>23831830
>>
>>23831839
These are my adventures. Sorry for different id. Lost wifi for a minute
>>
>>23831839
That's autistically amusing
>>
>>23831839
Just put that as my tinder bio ty mine was plain and boring
>>
this is top notch cringe
>>
>>23831850
It works pretty well as an icebreaker for girls that aren't good at banter or aren't just trying to fuck straight off the bat
>>
>>23831872
No problem. Hope it works for you. I honestly came here because I thought you guys would find this girls idiocy funny do at least I can provide a quality bio for you guys to use to get laid
>>
>>23831876
Kinda wanna fill out a number 10 but i really don't know what i could add to the list, i don't have ocd i swear
>>
the actual fuck lets seeur pic op
>>
>>23831886
In what world do you think I'm stupid enough to post my picture in a 4chan thread where everyone is ragging on me for being autistic
>>
File: IMG_1865.jpg (62 KB, 640x639) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1865.jpg
62 KB, 640x639
OP here on new wifi so new ID. Does anyone want to try for what I send to her?

Or choose what my penance for apparently being stupid (in your guys opinion, my friends all think it's hilarious) should be

I'll send whatever the dubs decides. No promises that I'll deliver if you tell me to do something for penance, but i'll try and follow through
>>
>>23831898
Idk i expected an arrogant reply of HERE I AM
>>
First girl is too autistic to match your ego

>>23831971
"You're too retarded to even fathom the workings of a desirable union. But let's keep it short-- yes, I'm dtf."
>>
>>23831971
post your profile please im honestly curious now
>>
Dude youre a fucking dick.
>>
File: IMG_1866-1.jpg (80 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866-1.jpg
80 KB, 640x873
>>23832008
I'm sorry. I really don't want to post my picture on 4chan. I really see 0 benefit from doing so after the response i've gotten in this thread. I'm sure some white knight would try and doxx me or something.
>>
>>23832021
No i'm not. I apologized twice and wasn't nearly as mean about it as I could have been if I wanted to be a dick.
>>
>>23832026
whats the benefit of posting these then?

>white knight
no i dont there are any "good guys" in this thread its just that this pseudo intellectual thing is fucking emberrassing and autistic you must look pretty fucking good to get away with it
>>
>>23832030
That stupid adventure shit u bitched at her for not answering wasnt even funny. It was dumb as shit and really didn't merit your extremely rude behaviour towards her. OP you're pathetic
>>
>>23832054
I normally don't come across like pseduo-intellectual shithead. As I said, I don't go off on people like this except for this chick.

Also I think I'm kind of justified calling her stupid. It's not "intellectual" calling her stupid just because she's literally so stupid she couldn't figure out my bio. I don't think anyone's "smart" just because they get my bio. I think it's pretty straightforward and simple to understand. I posted my bio in this thread. It's not that hard to figure out at all. That coupled with the bland way she opened and stupidly responded just kind of made me want to go off on her.

And i'm not Scott Eastwood or anything but I'm alright enough that I felt fine torpedoing a chick that I could've lied my way into bed with.
>>
>>23832072

lol. you're raging a bit hard there. mad about something specific?

And it's not supposed to be entirely funny, it's supposed to be an icebreaker for girls that aren't creative enough to come up with something to message first on Tinder. And for that it works well.
>>
>>23832091
Im not raging so much as im ntrying to explain how stupid you sound for thinking going off on this confused girl for no reason was fine bc she didn answer ur bio.
>>
>>23831625
>>23832026
OP your a fucking spazz at heart even if you think your not, literally the worst one of these threads I've seen in awhile. You should delete this thread go look at the mirror and ask how your life got this bad to where you think your clever enough to post this shit.
Then ask how many years do you have on this earth till you find out no cares what you say or do with your life.
Or just take this dumb ass thread to /b/ because thats where you'll find like minded fags like yourself.

GET
HELP
NOOOW
>>
Whoever did this, hats off.
>>
Meaning nice.
>>
>>23832103
It wasn't that she didn't answer my bio. I've gotten that before where they were just like ehh i don't like any of the options etc. etc. it's that she just pretended to get it, and I was amazed she was too stupid to understand something that simple. The more I show this to people outside of /soc/ the more I find people that agree with me. It appears /soc/ are the only ones calling me autistic.

>>23832116
Yea I spazzed out a little bit early on without giving one last chance to save herself. I can recognize that. And I didn't think I was clever posting it either, I thought you guys would just find her stupidity funny like my friends had and would enjoy it. and fuck no i'm not taking this to /b/.
>>
>>23831657
My exact thought.
>>
File: IMG_1409.png (181 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1409.png
181 KB, 640x1136
>>23832125
>>23832131

Thank you for the first person to appreciate this so far in the thread
>>
It's a self absorbed bitch who wants to sulk in jer own "misery". Doesn't listen and only complaims. Ahe seems to me like an attention greedy girl that needs you to tell her how great she is... Problem is many do exactly that cause they want to fuck her.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.