[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here ASEXUAL? Asexual means you don't care,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1423858784663.gif (2 MB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
1423858784663.gif
2 MB, 286x225
Is anyone else here ASEXUAL?

Asexual means you don't care, desire, seek out, or have any need or want to be in a relationship or pursue any sort of sex with another person.

I am one of those people.

I am 26 years old and I have literally never attempted asking a girl or man out on a date because I know it will cause nothing but drama, and drama is not what I want in my life in exchange for 5 seconds of pleasure through sex.

I rather live my life alone than have to deal with other peoples dumb ass mundane problems and bullshit.

Needy people and people who seek out attention from others on purpose are just pathetic. You really need some fucker hanging by your side 24/7 to make yourself feel important and wanted?

Get some self fucking respect and up your self esteem level if all you care about is other peoples view of you and what society deems "normal".

Stop looking at TV and model magazines and trying to emulate their lives. Guess what? If you saw them without all the photoshop, make up and all the other trick photography cover ups you wouldn't believe they were the same person.

The U.S is way to concerned with how they look, dress, appear, act, all thanks to Hollywood brainwashing, the shit music videos kids nowadays watch that're riddled with subliminal messages infecting your kids minds. The food you and your children eat slowly causing deadly diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, cancer.

This new generation in school today are being taught our founding fathers were terrorists and to not follow in their footsteps. Public schools are nothing but brainwashing people to a. not think, b. think how they want you to think. There is no individual thought encouraged in the public school system. Just indoctrination.

How do we fix this bullshit?
>>
>>23827365
>How do we fix this bullshit?

You start by taking your meds
>>
>>23827370

I'm on 12mg of xanax and coherent as ever.
>>
>>23827370
Mfw typical faggot le poster
>>
>>23827365
Done a lot of reading on human sexuality and asexuality is just another form of faggotry perpetuated by pseudo intellectual activist non conformist wannabe's. I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbianarianist.
>>
>>23827365
It's great that you're asexual. The problem is when you're some sort of militant asexual that believes they're better than everybody else because you aren't the norm.

You not having the desire to have sex doesn't make you special, it makes you different. It doesn't give you a free pass to become a political leader.

You're the problem.
>>
>>23827450

How am I opposing y views onto others exactly?
I am just stating what I have observed from the viewpoint of being an asexual man and the persecutions society opposes upon people like me, which is exactly what YOU are doing!
>>
I have a friend who I'm pretty positive is asexual. Never expressed any interest in men or women. Said he had sex once but when pestered he doesn't like to talk about it. Pretty sure it never happened. He's pretty sociable and funny. Why do you think people are asexual? Also would you ever get a pet?
>>
No but I'm 'Gray-A' so sexual-ish. Like I'm not really sexual, don't think about it, have a really low sex drive. But every blue moon I can be somewhat sexually attracted to a person.
>>
>>23827365
Asexual =/= not wanting relationships
Seems like you're just rationalizing your misfortune with people by saying you're asexual
>>
>>23827406
maybe you're taking your meds, but boy, that aint coherent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.