[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roleplay thread? Roleplay thread. I wanna hear tips & experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: james_pls.png (118 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
james_pls.png
118 KB, 500x310
Roleplay thread? Roleplay thread.

I wanna hear tips & experiences from role-players, clean or kinky, anything goes. Post your a/s/l and Skype or Kik if youre interested in some roleplaying and specify what kind of play would you like.

(Pic unrelated)
>>
Bump - nobody, honestly?
>>
My experience just now:

http://logs.omegle.com/f6fb14fb
>>
>>23815234

A...anon...that was hawt. I want something like that.

23/Male/Straight
>>
>>23815267
As a fellow straight guy, I'm sure you can understand that I'm not really interested in rping with you.
>>
>>23815369

I am, of course, sorry I didnt made it clearer. I rather wanted to know how/where do you find an rping partner of if the "Daddy" tag in Omegle means rping, stuff like that.
>>
>>23815380
You can rp literally everywhere if you approach them right.

The best tags (if you're straight) are fetishes that are mainly popular among women.
>>
>>23815426
Such as?
>>
>>23815437
You'll have to explore for yourself what women want sexually. I don't feel comfortable making generalizations on behalf of others.

Read the log though, she mentioned some of the fetishes she has at the end. Of course that's just her though.
>>
I've been looking for some new RP partners,
22f

I like paragraph style stuff and people have a good grasp on the English language.

I'll RP most things, just shoot me a message.
>>
>>23816872
It seems inactive?
>>
>>23816872
Add me on kik: Longjohns00
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-03-05-28-1.png (255 KB, 1440x1941) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-03-05-28-1.png
255 KB, 1440x1941
28/M/Cali bi

Long time roleplayer.
Met my girlfriend while in a roleplay site.
(Been together 5 years and going)
We have an open relationship and we frequently rp with strangers.
I've been wanting to find a proper rp partner again to rp with while my gf is asleep or busy with her partners.
Into guys, girls, traps, twinks, milfs and dilfs.
Kinks are big butts, big titts, shotacon, lolicon, beastiality, and most other things except gore and scat.
I want someone who will write proficiently and frequently.
>>
>>23817050

Which roleplaying site? I'm getting very interested on RPing but Omegle and /soc/ have been busts so far.
>>
>>23816886
I don't use kik.
>>
>>23817948

Added you on Skype but no answer. I like being very detailed and I'm also willing to RP pretty much any scenario you can think of.
>>
a little tear sheds from my eye
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.