[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missouri thread! Post your shit, etc etc whatever. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Missouri thread!

Post your shit, etc etc whatever.

I'm m/22/bi 816/913
Moving to the kansas city area soon to work at a certain place that I imagine you know of if you're there. Kinda lookin' for friends and stuff when I move there in like July, or a relationship.
>>
>>23808194
forgot to say that I like nerd things, cuddling, netflix (like indie movies, or LotR, or the Big L), vidya is a given, camping/hiking, drinking, blah blah
>>
>>23808194
Well, welcome from the Kansas side of KC. Every time I made a Kansas/KC metro area thread here it would die rather quickly. That said, where at in KCMO are you moving?
>>
File: 1380525611932.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1380525611932.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
M/25/816

Down for whatever, chill and smoke with a bro, go see a movie with a group, hours of rigorous sex, high-stakes poker, rock-climbing, a late-night talk-walk and get all existential and philosophical and shit...

Really, anything.
>>
f/19
kik is lanispoo
>>
In 314 for a little bit, 21/m
mostly straight/traps, tho if you're a good enough looking dude
Kik: alliari
>>
>>23808194
26 m 816 st joe 420 pro friendly vidyagamer partier hmu
>>
M 25
my kik is Captredbeerd
Looking to hookup, get a beer, etc. in and around Cape
>>
573/314 20 m for whatever. Kik is scarfhold
>>
Male / 29
816 area

Leaving KC and want to have some fun beforehand.,
>>
>>23808554
Don't really know yet. Might even move to the kcks side but I'm not sure yet. Depends on if this lady gets the deal back on the place. I checked out a place in platte city mo, a highrise downtown, northland passage, barclay club, some place in overland park.

Honestly hoping for the kcks one because even if it's like more expensive, in the long run it'd be cheaper due to reasons
>>
636 314 573
29 m
I'm up for anything
Kik is soa1987
>>
>>23810088
Regardless of where in the KC metro area you are there is shit to do all over the place. The P&L district is a great place to get drunk and be social(it is slightly expensive though). The Legends Shopping center on the KS side has a shitload of outlet stores so low prices. A few decent bars and some good food at the Legends as well. It's a great place to just go people watch as well.
>>
>>23810336
yeah that's what I hear about the Legends. and then I imagine one could get drunk and then walk to the schlitterbahn thing and have a blast.

>>23809178
you cool, bro?
>>
>>23808194
Don't know why you're moving back. KC is a flyover city. This is coming from someone who has lived here their whole life and is leaving over the summer.

>shitty sports teams (Royals winning caused a lot of bandwagon fans to emerge and tickets to skyrocket in price. A big Fuck you to diehard fans.)
>everything is spread out
>KC itself has a terrible political scene where they encourage tourism and let the rest of the city to slowly die. (used to work downtown in the financial district, the trolley is a waste of money and multiple blocks filled with abandoned buildings that need work)
>>
>>23810502
>back
haven't lived there before. Just graduated and got a job out there. Cost of living is low.
>spread out
welcome to the midwest
>muh sports
fuck sports
>>
>>23810477
Schliterbahn is not worth the admission. They hyped up a full park with hotels and stores but ended up selling off most of the land and only building like 7 rides.

>>23810502
The suburbs are where the fun is. Downtown has been dying. I have lived here my whole life as well and I get what you are saying. That said thereally is some work getting done on the urban core.
>>
any of yall around the farmington area?
>>
>>23812408
well rip then.

>>23812615
nope but I've camped in S-F if that's anything to you
>>
>>23812615
I'm like an hour south from farmington.

Kik is Captredbeerd
>>
816/913 bi m looking for other gay or bi guys. Leave kik if you'd like to chat a bit
>>
314/636

I'm 25/m chubby gay guy in 314/636. kik is slapdabass314
>>
>>23813866
magictrev363
>>
>>23812615
I'm down there once a month, whats your kik?
>>
File: 2015-09-01 23.00.54.jpg (289 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-01 23.00.54.jpg
289 KB, 720x960
913 area
Bi couple looking for the same. Just moved to a new place and looking to break it in with another couple, female or even a gl guy. Kik freespirits94
>>
25/M/Northland kik is ozpod. Up for anything.

Downtown isn't dying yo, it's at an all time rise.
>>
>>23810336
Hey KC guy.. random question. Are the electric trolley things on Main street new? I went to a concert at the Midland last week and noticed them for the first time. I live about an hour from KC and don't go there very often, but I've been to the Midland in 2011 and 2013 and never noticed the tracks or the trolleys going up and down before.
>>
>>23816680
Yeah, they just opened a few weeks ago. Expansion is very likely now all the way down to the Plaza but it's gonna take probably about 5 years.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.