[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat girls on this board. How do we talk to you/pick you up (not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: fatttt.jpg (2 MB, 2928x3984) Image search: [Google]
fatttt.jpg
2 MB, 2928x3984
Fat girls on this board. How do we talk to you/pick you up (not literally of course as that would be impossible)
>>
Call me and i will show you how
Olivia
+61447553349
>>
File: Seems_f8af34_5583835.jpg (21 KB, 552x323) Image search: [Google]
Seems_f8af34_5583835.jpg
21 KB, 552x323
>>23808115
>>
>>23808115
lol ok Olivia
>>
File: 444432987324098217.png (368 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
444432987324098217.png
368 KB, 550x550
>>23808105
>not literally of course as that would be impossible
>he doesn't lift so he can do this
>>
>>23808105
I would like to know this too, but I doubt you'll get an answer, with yoir two negative references in your question.

to the chubbies of /soc/ I ask this:
my experience is; I am an ass, thigh, belly man. thighs and ass is my first visual check-up, not tits as most do, then the face. but my experience is, when I "flirt non-verbal with the eyes, smiling" (non invasive of course) I frequently get the vibe that they become suddenly very body conscious and appear affronted & insecure - like i would make fun of their physique. which I don't.
how do you make clear in the first moment that yoi actually are interested, and not making fun of their bodies?
>>
>>23808159
slap her ass and say dat ass is phat
>>
>>23808159
lol I don't know man just approach her like a normal girl and don't say anything about her body. Maybe be overly complimentary as she probably won't have much of an ego. Maybe comment on how big and sexy her ass is after a while. That's what I'd say
>>
>>23808172
that doesn't work anymore in the year of 2016
>>
>>23808159
Just talk to her like a normal human fucking being.
>>
>>23808105
>not literally of course as that would be impossible
Well first off don't say that.
>>
>>23808187
>just approach her like a normal person
what constitutes "normal" nowadays? you cross a national border - heck, just crossing a state's border and all "normal" changes - and you're in a different culture with different "normal" values and expectations.
>>23808283
>Just talk to her like a normal human fucking being.
I would love to, but they shut down/get defensive for above >>23808159
mentioned reasons.
>>
>>23808395
Not the guy you're disagreeing with but your lack of understanding is amusing enough for me to feel happy to help out.

Srs. Talk to people like they're normal human beings, it not that hard bro. Don't listen to neckbeards who take offence to women not taking kindly to their creepyness, just don't be creepy, and talk like a normal person.

>not that hard
>>23808159
>dont be this guy, way too creepy
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2448x1836
you grope my phat ass and compare me to Adriana Lima or Angelina Jolie
>>
I'm a chubby. Just talk to me with decency, lol. Like you would approach any other girl. I, generally, won't assume a guy is into me unless he makes it obvious though. So unless you ask for my number, tell me you're attracted to me, or ask me out, etc. sometimes I don't notice you're flirting.
>>
>>23809374
First have to see how phat that ass is! LOL
>>
>>23809378
Sounds easy enough. Guys just to talk them and be nice all it takes. Make them laugh as well.
>>
Talk, make someone laugh, be genuine.
It's easier and better in the long rung when someone is used to you being you, rather than something ridiculous.

Food helps too.
Not even joking. I'm serious.
>>
>>23808159
Tbh I'm disgusted with my body and when men show interest in me I lose a bit of respect for them because they have shit taste if they like me.
I look gross in my opinion and it's embarrassing for a guy to be seen with me in public romantically compared to a pretty thin girl.
"Fat acceptance" is bullshit, everybody would be looking at us and wondering what the guy is doing with me. Plus I clearly have shit tier self esteem like all fatties so it'd just be an insecurities roller coaster and not fun for either person involved.
I'm also very wary of the fact that a lot of guys use chubby/fat girls for a quick pump n dump.
So until I've gotten down to a normal BMI I won't even try to pursue relationships, I don't deserve that kind of love yet.
>>
>>23808105
I'm the shy, self-conscious type, so I'd think you were just messing with me and your friends are off in the corner laughing at first. I suppose just keep it up with talking to her like you normally would a woman and she'll probably open up a bit more as you go on.

>>23808293
Maybe not right away, but sprinkling goofy stuff like that tells you right away if she can take jokes or is one of those gooftards who takes everything too seriously.
I actually have a magnet on my fridge saying fatties are harder to kidnap because it makes me laugh.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450815580529.jpg (27 KB, 443x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450815580529.jpg
27 KB, 443x480
>>23810178
Sounds personal, but you shouldnt lose respect for someone who is trying to be interested in you. Your personal opinion doesnt have any control over someone else's perspective of you.

But i get that you have to love yourself before anyone else. Take you time, but imma still call that booty phat in the meanwhile. With those big ass tiddies. Mmmm
>>
>>23810178
>Tbh I'm disgusted with my body and when men show interest in me I lose a bit of respect for them because they have shit taste if they like me.
I'm a chubby guy and I do this too when women show interest in me, but I guess it's just a subconscious way too avoid getting close with anyone. When I ignore that initial reaction I still find myself trying to find reasons not to get involved with the girl (she's not good enough for me, I'm not good enough for her, etc...)

Maybe I should go see a shrink

>>23808105
Where do I find girls who look this good while being fat?
Not every fatty is equal, some just look like a dumpy blobs
>>
>>23810178
>Tbh I'm disgusted with my body and when men show interest in me I lose a bit of respect for them because they have shit taste if they like me.
>I look gross in my opinion and it's embarrassing for a guy to be seen with me in public romantically compared to a pretty thin girl.
i agree with this. chubby chasers are weird.
>>
>>23808105
>like a normal human bean

talk to us about normal stuff in a relaxed setting, if we seem interested swap numbers and continue talking that way. Shits not hard DESU senpai, it's just getting the confidence to start a conversation with a stranger.

Just dont bring up the ""fetish"" aspect of why you're attracted to us. It will disgust/upset some chicks, some wont care and some might be into it (like me, I don't really care. I see it as just like someone being attracted to thin chicks, its not a fetish to me.) its better to not take the risk. They'll get the hint you're into their body when you're groping all over and telling them how hot they are etc.

DO NOT compliment parts of her body when you're not in a sexual/romantic relationship, shits fucking creepy to any women. You immediately devalue them to a piece of meat, and women tend to hate that.
>>
>>23808159
> I frequently get the vibe that they become suddenly very body conscious and appear affronted & insecure

Probably because you're checking them out and staring at them in the creepiest, most confrontational way possible and it makes them scared and uncomfortable

You may want to work on that.
>>
>>23810290
Hi, Tumblr.
>>
File: 1443256459065.jpg (51 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1443256459065.jpg
51 KB, 400x323
>>23810306
i didnt even mention feminism
>>
>>23810295
Hhahaha, you're one of those, approaching = rape girl aren't you?
>>
>>23810178
THIS. I'm a fatty and I agree. I couldn't respect a guy who saw my rolls as an attractive feature. I've always just ended up with chubby chasers though and that has allowed me to become complacent in the past..I'm kind of just looking for someone who will support me with my weight loss desu. But its hard. Can't wait to be healthy and beautiful :)
>>
>>23810178
This.

>>23808159
you sound pathetic/desperate, like most chubby chasers

>>23810218
look this good? wow that cakeslave's nasty af. no woman should be remotely that big
>>
>>23810346
I can somewhat relate. I'm not bothered if a guy finds me attractive chubby. I want him to, but I want him to push me to constantly improve. I want him to find me more and more attractive as my body changes.
>>
>>23810346
I don't go after chubby girls but I've been with chicks who have gone from pretty skinny to chub. I've had times they complain about their weight but when you offer to go with them to the gym they moan about being too insecure to do it together because "they can't catch up" or something that's real annoying..what's that all about
>>
>>23810369
They're lazy, retarded and just want to complain. It's that simple. If they really wanted to lose weight, they'd do it.
I would feel like the luckiest girl if a man wanted to work out with me.
>>
>>23810218
>>23810223
>>23810346
I'm glad that this isn't just a /me/ problem.
I've been working really hard to get fit and I can't wait until I'm at a point where I can start accepting myself.
I've been eating extremely cleanly and exercising at home. I see fit people at the grocery store looking at all of the whole foods in my cart and then looking at me and wondering how I'm fat. I can't go to the gym because I feel like I'll be laughed at by the people who have already earned their bodies.
Makes me feel like garbage.
>>23810315
You don't have to mention feminism to be literally tumblr.
>human bean
>devalue
>wimmin r NOT pieces of meat
>DON'T compliment a woman's physical appearance
>sexual/romantic relationship (sex outside of relationships WEW muh slut shaming)
>Liking fat girls isn't a fetish to me
>>23810381
This.
Also a lot of fatties don't know where to start, it can be really overwhelming to change your entire lifestyle. Not that that's an excuse, but. Food is comforting to us, and we all are addicted to dat MSG.
It's like a heroin addict talking about changing but not wanting to actually go to rehab.
>>
>>23810318
And you're one of those "following a girl closely for 10 blocks and staring intensely is totally normal and the girl should feel complimented" guys aren't you?
>>
>>23810399
No, but the fact that that's your idea of guys in this thread says all I need to know about you.
>>
>>23810409
I was referring to one guy in particular, but okay. Good luck with the catcalling and whistling, it totally works and isn't creepy :^)
>>
>>23810414
I... don't do either.
>>
>>23810414
Tumblr appears pt 2.
I'm seeing a distinct pattern between obesity and tumblr, who would've thought.
Please stop speaking for all women. Catcalling isn't an issue, men are naturally supposed to pursue women and will try tons of methods to do so, including (god forbid) COMPLIMENTING THEM ON THE STREET. The things that you find creepy would be "cute" if a hot guy did them.
I hope you accidentally go into full orbit during a bath and roll over in the tub, your fat rolls will trap you there in a watery grave.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440800682503.jpg (8 KB, 402x359) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440800682503.jpg
8 KB, 402x359
Why cant people just have a preference? Why do we have to be considered desperate because you have low self-esteem? What if i just want to grab more of you? What if i like it when your fat jiggles when youre getting fucked? So what if your tiddies cant fit in my mouth?

Selfcentered bitches. If you want to lose weight, im all for that - health is good to have. But until you actually want to lose the weight, im going to glorify you ladies for ALL your attributes. And if you think youre ugly, i dont care, imma still say you look good because THATS THE GOLDEN RULE. Im going to treat you how i would want to be treated.

Fuck a white knight. And fuck all you bitches. Anally.
>>
>>23810436
Oh honey. For one thing, I am at the ideal weight for my height, so I probably weigh about half as much as you, if not less. Second, I don't use tumblr and do not consider myself a radical 3rd wave feminist by any means, and never claimed to speak for all women.

However I will say this based on what many of my friends, family, coworkers, and other peers have felt and noticed:

Unlike most fat women such as yourself, not every female is dying and desperate for male attention to where we would accept unwanted negative attention just for the sake of being noticed. In fact, introverts like me prefer to be as invisible as possible when trying to go about their business throughout their daily lives without being bothered or being forced into unwanted conversations with strangers.

>The things that you find creepy would be "cute" if a hot guy did them.

Actually, no. Catcalling is always creepy and embarrass regardless of how the caller looks, at least to me. And by catcalling, I am referring to instances where a car full of men slow down and yell sexual comments at you while you are walking down the street, or a guy follows you and says how pretty you are, and then calls you a bitch and a cunt when you try to walk away or ignore him. Or when they hungrily and aggressively look you up and down and comment on your tits and/or ass.

I am NOT referring to when a guy comes up to you in a bar or club and attempts to make conversation. That is perfectly fine and normal, as bars and clubs are social spaces and interacting with people is to be expected.
>>
>>23810484
>Oh honey.
I stopped reading there, you're mentally stunted confirmed.
>>
>>23810499
>you're mentally stunted confirmed

Says the fatty who can't read.

>Is fat
>Believes any opinion other than their own is WRONG and should not even be considered or acknowledged

Sounds like you and tumblr have a lot in common.
>>
>>23808115
Yeah "olivia"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448141218319.jpg (6 KB, 180x183) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448141218319.jpg
6 KB, 180x183
>>23810565
Do you really think someone would post their phone number on a male shark tank of a thread?

Top fucking kek
>>
>>23810499
If you're such a fat fuck you can't take the time to read a paragraph over one fucking word, you're the problem.
>>
>>23810499
>is incredibly rude and insulting to others
>gets this triggered by a small condescending remark
>>
From what I understand a lot of chubby/fat girls get approached by a lot of guys that just want to fuck. The guy figures they're easy because they're fat, so they come on strong. So the girl starts to assume that any guy that approaches them isn't interested in them, just interested in trying to get their dick wet. This can make the chubby girl a little defensive unless she's a slut that doesn't mind being used like a whore and then discarded.
>>
RIP this thread
>>
why do faggots come to a thread specifically for and about chubby girls and talk shit? should be an instant ban
>>
>>23810654
I read this like it was from a wildlife documentary.

>>23810720
I'm honestly not sure why people get so bothered over it and especially men. It mostly just means there's less competition going after the thinner girls, so I don't get it.
>>
File: 1452780443530.jpg (179 KB, 969x1052) Image search: [Google]
1452780443530.jpg
179 KB, 969x1052
>>23810654
>fat girls get approached by a lot of guys

Well shieet. I must be an ugly motherfucker then. I really haven't been approached by too much of anyone, besides someone who literally told me they like fat girls.

>>23810346
This desu familia. It's pretty hard to find someone who i'm interested in and also will support me as I lose weight.
>>
>>23811427
>It's pretty hard to find someone who i'm interested in and also will support me as I lose weight.

I could do that for you, baby
>>
>>23811482
Ayyy, gimmie them digits
>>
File: _1425592323.jpg (32 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1425592323.jpg
32 KB, 600x350
>>23811766
I'm a fucking winner, already got some nice digits right there
>>
>>23811766
Post your contact info. I'm the fat girl whisperer
>>
>>23811783
>fat girl whisperer
kek. Makes you sound scummy. How do I know you're not a sleazeball?
>>
>>23811795
I'm a gentleman. I'm not sizeist. I have fat friends.
>>
>>23811797
Impress me. Anyone else can add me as well, by the way. Please don't be a scrub, thanks.

>>
>>23811833
Doesn't work
>>
>>23811840
Whoops, added an extra "w" in "hathor"
>>
>>23810454
I like your attitude
>>
Honestly just come over and ask me questions, talk to me like you're trying to be friends. Make fun of other people with me!

Honestly I'm talking out of my ass right now because I've never been "out" in a setting where someone would be compelled to hit on me. The one time I went out to a bar a dude slapped my ass as his girlfriend was standing right there and I was absolutely mortified because I legit thought I was getting made fun of. So...don't do the public ass slapping because it legit does NOT feel like a compliment.
>>
>>23812061
Gross. Apologies for using "honestly" twice on that post.
>>
>>23812068
Apologize for 'legit' too.
>>
>>23812085
FINE
>>
>>23812101
I'll take my apology in the form of fat girl cuddling
>>
>>23812118
Deal.
>>
>>23809374
so what do i have to do, to get you to sit on my dick
>>
Usually I assume people wouldn't be into me but if someone shows initiative in wanting to have a relationship with me I don't think about it too much. I don't mind chasers at all. Everybody has a type.
>>
File: 1463550147140.jpg (57 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1463550147140.jpg
57 KB, 737x691
I wonder how big some of you girls are. I bet there are some slightly thicker girls that think they're hideous and hambeasts that think they're 10/10 ITT.
>>
>>23812643
Really? I'm like that type but see most women aren't too crazy about it lol. You up talk more off here? I have a snap or kik if interested.
>>
>>23808148
Was gonna say my man can carry me princess style. Granted I'm at the lower end of the spectrum at 195.
>>
>>23812652
Second this. Always feel like women over think themselves.
>>
>>23812652
I'm currently 215 and 5'3 and I'm in the process of losing weight. I'm pretty much shaped like those pomegranate juice bottles, so I don't look too terrible in clothes at least.
Do you experience that in those contact threads?
>>
>>23809374
hnnng muslim ass
>>
>>23812652
You know I don't think I'm huge sometimes and other times I feel obese. My weight fluctuates a lot. But I've never been thin. I try though. Its hard to know where the line is between chubby and fat.
>>
>>23813382
>Do you experience that in those contact threads?

I experience more of the latter. I think posting contact info and getting 80 guys messaging or posting in camwhore threads really does bad things to girls' egos who don't get attention in real life.
>>
>>23814052
You missed the point.
>>
>>23812124
How far can I take this cuddling? Can I sneak in some kissing and groping?
>>
>>23810654
The exact reason I hardly ever am nice to guys that talk to me. Do you have any idea how many times I've been told they're "only looking for nsa" or try to lie and use me to cheat on their girlfriend with?
>>
>>23808105
Sauce on OP's pic pls
>>
>>23814671
You can google search images.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.