[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend just bought me these. She said she liked the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 342434.jpg (157 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
342434.jpg
157 KB, 1080x720
So my girlfriend just bought me these.

She said she liked the way my ass looks in them and also that she knows I won't ever cheat on her because they're generally considered little boys underwear and they're embarassing.

She threw out all my old underwear.

Am I whipped if I stay with her? I really do like her but....
>>
>>23808094
love white briefs, just maybe replace with low cut caustic version or polo version?
>>
>>23808094
Well how does your ass look in them?
>>
File: Photo on 5-20-16 at 1.39 AM #4.jpg (202 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-20-16 at 1.39 AM #4.jpg
202 KB, 1080x720
>>23808527

Eh they're embarassing either way haha

>>23808555

Here ya go
>>
>>23808094
> I won't ever cheat on her
> running online to post undie shots

Wow anon
>>
>>23808673

Heh, she's an exhibitionist, she's into it :P
>>
She threw out all your old underwear? That would piss me off!

My gf hates some of my underwear and constantly asks me to throw items away but if she just went chucked it all away and bought new stuff, I would be seriously pissed.

I'd be tempted to bag up all her underwear whilst she 's out and replace it all, don't throw it away, just so she gets how much of a shitty thing to do that is.

You can give her underwear back once you've made the point and then hammer the point home that you just did it to make a point and that she gets her underwear back.... she has been a dick and can't rectify what shes done
>>
Break up with that bitch
>>
>>23808094
Get rid of her.

That's a seriously bad character trait to be removing your possessions like that.

Bad sign, dude.
>>
>>23808094
Grow a pair of balls.
Don't break up with her. Throw out all of her underwear. Throw out the fucking tight whities. Go buy the underwear you like. Man up Dude.
She'll either change or leave you. Either way, you win.
>>
So you are looking to be cucked an under her control? Poor boy guess she knows you should be wearing lil boy undies. Next is locked in a cage than sissy panties. Grow a sack an man up or get use to begging for release.
>>
white briefs rock
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.