[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need anon input regarding a social problem I'm facing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: momfricker.png (308 KB, 703x572) Image search: [Google]
momfricker.png
308 KB, 703x572
I need anon input regarding a social problem I'm facing.

I recently left a relationship because we were incapable of having kids. We didn't -try- to have kids, but I want kids in my future. We were together for three years, and breaking up was one of the hardest things I have ever done. We were otherwise a really solid couple.

I'm not in a relationship with someone who can have kids. However, as time goes by, I feel distant. My mind goes back to my ex, who I know would take me back (though I would feel like shit).

Is the love I may experience for my future children worth alienating my current feelings for?
>>
OP, shitty typo. I meant to say "now in a relationship," not "not."
>>
>>23806226
>>>/adv/
>>
hold up, you dumped a girl for not torturing herself for you, or because she couldnt have kids?

what a scumbag
>>
>>23806558
Op never said they weren't a femanon
>>
Usually, when I start thinking about my ex's, it's not because I really want them, but because I'm idealizing a set of circumstances I was happy in and comparing them to "the now." This is more cut and dry with me because I burn bridges when I break up (I don't want to be friends or continue talking because it's painful). Usually a sign of me being dissatisfied with something. If I were you, I would seriously take the time and think about what it is you really want, why, and do what is best for you.

If possible, see a psychologist. Not because you're mentally ill (you seem fine), but because they're pretty handy at sorting this shit out.
>>
I think it's pretty odd that for the most part, our brains tend to only hold onto the negative, except when it comes to relationships. For those we only remember the good, and we get back together in hopes of re living those good memories once again.
>>
If you really want kids, go back to your ex or look for a new gf altogether.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>23806558
>torturing herself for you
That's one stupid ass way to look at pregnancy, betalord.
>>
>>23809167
It's better to look at it the same way, as you would look at any other parasite growing inside of you.
Then it crawls out and basically ruin your entire life as you know it. Yet people still want to have babies. Crazy.
>>
dumbass for wanting kids if your in your 20's. your loneliness is really just biological imperative. If she doesn't want kids with you, find someone new. If you want to get laid and you know shell fuck you some more. Do it.

honestly god what a whiner.
>>
>>23806226
There are a thousand people who will satisfy you as much as your ex and want to have children never settle
>>
>>23806226
You could've adopted or tried to use a surrogate. You haven't provided many details on the situation so maybe surrogates aren't possible but I mean, there are at least some things to attempt instead of just breaking it off if you two were happy together.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.