[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pairing chastity subs with Doms, the thread! Post your kik and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 630x630
Pairing chastity subs with Doms, the thread!

Post your kik and we'll create a group trying to pair off subs/slaves and keyholders.
Both guy/girls chastity slaves welcome.

Me : 28, male, French, into long term chastity, denial, cbt and anal training.

My kik : hsc_flo
>>
Can chastity even work online? What's the point if I don't have the key, therefore total control?
>>
german steel huh....
>>
>>23805319
emlalock and honesty
>>
>>23805319
OP here, yeah like >>23805688 said there are a ton of options (same with carlilock) for secure online chastity management that doesn't require much more trust than an actual direct relationship.

The risks are the same like pulling out or trying to remove the cage. That's also partly why I'd like to find the right person to follow me on a long term basis with the goal of getting a PA and a device that is extremely secure to go with it.
>>
20/trans
why is finding a key holder so hard
>>
>>23805141
Only reason why I would veer use this shit is to prevent my boner form being seen since I usually get aroused around girls I like, not that I desire them sexually but I guess its natural and since I have a huge dong its hard to hide it, fuck the embarrassing moments I had back in school horrible days.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 150x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 150x133
bathoryboy
>>
>>23805141
Male keyholder here.
>denial
What's that?
>>
>>23805999
Well, for starters, you didn't list location, any kinda contact, or what exactly you're looking for.

There are plenty of people willing to be keyholders, but finding one who'd fit what you'd consider an "idea" keyholder may be more challenging.
>>
File: 20150824_155540.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
20150824_155540.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
20/trans (mtf)/uk
I'm really a novice to the whole thing but I've been into powerplay for as long as I can remember, so far I'm using some shitty cage for practice but practice isn't very simple when you can just unlock yourself lol.
So I guess I'm looking for a keyholder who'd be interested in going from the ground off with me.
(pic is me in cage)
>>
>>23806873
I didn't because there didn't seem to be any point. I'm in the US, and I'd like a hey holder, preferably one that doesn't live hundreds of miles away from me.
>>
>>23806984
leave your foreskin pulled back when you wear the cage.
>>
>>23807217
the cage is really awful, when I do that the skn pinches at the base ring and "flabs" out through the gaps along the cages shaft. painful as fuck
>>
>>23807217
why would you do that
>>
File: l.jpg (79 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
79 KB, 800x504
I'm not sure if I'm ready for a real keyholder but I wouldn't mind chatting!

27/m, kik is myrrym
>>
>>23805999
But I will leave this.
I have a chastity cage. I wouldn't mind talking to other trans people or traps or whatever who are also into it, or other kinky things.
My kik is AlexErin9
>>
File: WIN_20160519_165737.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160519_165737.jpg
158 KB, 1280x720
wish i had a keyholder.
ive been locked for 3 days and self control is a bitch
>>
File: IMG_3057.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3057.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Looking for a key holder. My preference is a male key holder but also open to females.

26/m/Virginia, USA

Looking for: Long term chastity, tease and denial, humiliation, anal training, oral training, open to much more.

My kik: amlr88
>>
30, bi m, dutch, dominant.

I don't even consider men in chastity to be men. They're pathetic bitches. I enjoy fucking them and degrading them like the sluts they are. With me it's not about denial or release. Chastity is permanent emasculation. The only way you cum is from being fucked in your sissy ass. Your cock is worthless.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 450x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 450x608
19 year old male sub/slave.

I'm looking for a keyholder for either online or irl key holding. I have cages now and a ton of toys too. Would really like to mail someone my keys for a month for my first long time lock up. My kik is: georgejung01

I lean towards women's but guys are cool too.
>>
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 800x533
Bump
>>
This thread is interesting. But lacks keyholders
>>
>>23807173
Where at in the US?

It's unlikely, but there could be someone semi-local to you willing to be a KH
>>
>>23810085
I can only speak for myself, but there is little for me to be interested in without something local popping up.
>>
>>23810355

Ohio, in a suburb of Cleveland. I haven't really had the chance to involve myself in any local kink/bdsm 'scenes', (given that there would even be any in the first place, I honestly have no clue).

I've been active on fetlife on and off for the last couple of years, and the only thing that ever achieved was getting messages from gross guys who are twice my age or who I have nothing in common with. I guess distance isn't a big a deal so much as actual commitment is.
>>
>>23810591
Well shit, I am 27/m just north of Akron and would enjoy being the keyholder for someone like yourself. I'll get in contact on Kik and see if we have mutual interests.
>>
>>23810638
I'm only interested in dominant women or trans people or traps/cds, sorry. I know preferring a niche group like that makes it even more difficult.
>>
>>23810643
No worries. Good luck!
>>
>>23810652
Thanks, I hope you find someone too, I know how hard it can be.
>>
another bump
>>
sure is ded
>>
bathoryboy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.