[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 13
File: oppgender.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
oppgender.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
ITT: ask the opposite gender anything
>>
>>23803010
Generally, where do you hook up with people? (goes for either gender).

I think clubbing is retarded.
>>
How do you let yourself get so fucking fat holy shit is it really so hard to put a vegetable or two in your fucking mouth every now and then?
>>
>>23803228
It used to be clubbing but the easier way is probably Tindr and similar things like that since you can actually talk to each other instead of shouting over deafening music.
>>
Females:

Rough or gentle sex? Why?
>>
>>23803265
rough then gentle

bc i like both
>>
>>23803269
Smart girl!
>>
>>23803238
Eating right isn't everything, you need time to exercise too and some people are too busy. I personally go for a 1 hour walk a day followed by another hour of weight lifting. Just doing that every 2 days makes a world of difference over time.
>>
Guys, why are there always skid marks on the back of your underwear?
>>
>>23803304
I've experienced that with both genders and it's equally pretty gross. I've never personally had that issue as I'm very hygienic.
>>
Is musicianship attractive? this can go for either one, I suppose
>>
How much of a factor is how a guy looks in terms of dating/fucking?
>>
>>23803238
I got fat because I started eating a lot of fast food. I was never skinny, but also never really fat until I was like 16-17. I started playing d&d and eating fast food and takeout and pizza and shit almost every day for like 3-4 years. I just didn't really care enough about how I looked to change my habits as I slowly climbed from like 135-140 lbs to 230-ish.

When you eat like shit, live a sedentary lifestyle, and are depressed it isn't hard to get fat and stay fat.

Now I am back down to 138 and still losing, though so there's that.
>>
>>23803599
From personnal experience, I'd say about 80%
>>
>>23803634
Well, um, I'm fucked then. Cause /soc/ says I'm unattractive. Are you a girl?
>>
Do women generally prefer that their men be shaven down there?
>>
>>23803304
this happens if people don't wipe their ass well. IT happened to me as a wee lad, but once you see it and realize that "holy shit that's disgusting, let me wipe my ass properly" all will be well.
>>
>>23803599

If you're not rich, at least be good looking.

If you're not good looking, at least be funny.

If you're not funny, consider a life of celibacy.
>>
>>23803590
mastery of a skill shows a level of dedication and hard work, which can be attractive. Depends on the instrument played, as well. A friend plays the bagpipes, and it is far less sexy than my other friend that plays the harp, or my friends who sing.
>>
>>23803228
Tinder.
>>
>>23803641
Nah, I'm a bro
There's still way to overcome it tho, if you have money or alot of confidence
You can also try polishing your look
Just put some work into it bro
>>
Grills, would you ever consider entering into a relationship with a fat guy? Assuming they have a decent face
>>
>>23803590
YES but only string instruments, percussion and voice.
Whatever they tell you at band practice, tuba isn't sexy!
>>23803599
It's less important in the dating game, for a guy to be attractive than it is for a girl to be attractive
>>
>>23803650
Female here - to me, yes but if you have a little, that's fine with me too.
>>
>>23803749
yeah, wind instruments tend to get no play. Also, the banjo is kinda shat upon, and guitar is kinda old hat, so don't whip one out and expect to drown in the genitalia of your choice.
>>
Fuck you cis-scum assholes! What about us people in between! You should really respect transgendered people more!
>>
>>23803772
If not bait then you're as intolerant as homophobics.
>>
fiance and I are both virgins
my biggest fixation is spanking

Is it a good idea to spank her before our first time? Do I just pull her over my knees, do I ask, do I slap her a little then say "you're gonna get more", wut. I WANT to be super rough but I won't the first few times.
>>
File: that's bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>23803777
it's very likely bait, as trans folks aren't really "in between". Now, if they'd said nonbinary, then there bait would have been slightly better, but still given the website and it's reputation, posting such a thing would garner little more than people shitting on you, so it's clearly sarcasm or bait.
>>
>>23803749
>string instruments
I have never known anyone to find that attractive. Guitar, vocals and piano yes but not strings.
>>
>>23803777
Obviously bait
>>
>>23803304
It may just be period stains. Sometimes periods get messy and even if you wash your underwear the blood doesn't fully come out. It's a shame if it's underwear you like too! Personally I buy new underwear every 6 months so I don't really have that issue but just wanted to gross dudes out talking about bloody vaginas ;D
>>
>>23803715
Yes, totally. I'm fat myself though so my opinion is probably invalid.
>>
>>23803800
>>23803815
Yeah no one is this stupid, thanks.
>>
>>23803798
DO IT. that sounds super hot! Just know that if she seems tense or overly quiet you have to stop. Rub her pussy from behind after spanking her a few times, that's the best!
>>
>>23803848
only immature boys get grossed out by bloody vaginas
>>
>>23803874
That was my target audience as far as the grossing out goes. I tip my hat to you good sir~
>>
>>23803798
Ask her how she feels about it. Talk about it beforehand. Surprising people with things can lead to bad results, so it's worth talking about it, even if she would have been really into it if it were a surprise. It's always better than the possibly negative reaction. Ask her about her kinks. Hell, she may have a few you didn't know that you were interested in. Consent is key, friend.
>>
>>23803798
Not a girl, but when you start feeling her up just give her ass a squeeze and continue, slowly give her a light spank on her ass, see how she reacts, if it's not negative you can increase the power.
Or the easy way: Just ask her how she feels about it when you're being playful with her.
>>
>>23803238
My parents were absolute shit-tier. I was obese when I was seven years old and just kept getting fatter.

Many people don't know about nutrition or look into calories to see how much they're actually consuming and make it out to be more difficult than it actually is to eat properly. Another thing is some young people who eat terribly and were thin all their life don't realize that they can't keep that up as they age.

If you want to go into it even further and specifically talk about women, it's just easier for us to gain weight for many reasons. Men often crave things like meats, while women crave sweets. Meat is more filling with all the protein it provides, while sweets aren't and the calories rack up in no time at all.
Men have a higher metabolism and naturally have more muscle on top of this. A pound of muscle can burn 6 calories a day. Women are supposed to have a higher amount of fat than men and a pound of fat only burns 2 calories a day.
>autism answer

>>23803715
I would, but like the other girl, I'm fat...Although I've lost a lot of the weight and I'm getting thinner.
>>
>>23803857
>>23804043
Slimchub guy here. Fat girls can be cute and hot. Don't let that discredit you.

Source: myself, I've got a thing for your body type.
>>
>>23803863
>Rub her pussy from behind after spanking her a few times, that's the best!
can do!
>>23803883
>>23803888
Thanks. I won't go balls to wall out of the blue. I mean I like to watch videos with belts and paddles and stuff, but I know better than to just surprise her with that. We're just both very traditional and haven't done more than kiss, don't really talk about sex yet so I don't know how to really... bring things up/ask without seeming creepy
>>
>>23804135
Well, that's the tricky part for most people. I can't be a massive amount of help, since I talk about sex with literally anybody who wants to talk about sex, and purchased a few of my friends their first sex toys, BUT I'd say you should bring it up when things are getting hot and heavy but before the clothes come off. It might also be good to ask her after your first rodeo, as most people tend to want their first time to be more cinematic romance than spanking. I may be getting the wrong idea from "traditional," though. I imagine mildly religious? I was in the virgin ledeh thread, and lots of folks seemed to want a kissy slow sex kinda deal for their first time. Of course, it's also possible to do this without engaging in sex at all, as many bdsm things are done, but that might be tough for you, I'm not sure. Possibly question her when you're kissing if she'd be interested in a bit of a spank. Doesn't have to result in sex. Could result in heavy petting only. Could go further.
>>
>>23803010
Girls

How important are looks?
>>
>>23804231
Not very. Just dress nice, smell good and be friendly/funny. My best tip has always been to also act disinterested, so if a girl is paying attention to you play hard to get. It works every time.
>>
>>23804059
Sweet. That makes me feel better, thanks!
>>
>>23804242
>My best tip has always been to also act disinterested, so if a girl is paying attention to you play hard to get.
What if you can't play hard to get? If a girl did that to me I would get disinterested extremely fast and just walk away. It's a massive turn off, I don't like the chase.

>>23804250
Aw, sure thing! If it makes you feel even better, I know a big girl I REALLY find hot and beautiful.
>>
>>23804242
Basically this
>>23804257

I have no interest in high school games, I'm 28, not 15
>>
>>23804257
Girls like the chase though! Give me your kik?
>>
File: Get a load of this faggot.gif (3 MB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
Get a load of this faggot.gif
3 MB, 500x206
>>23804231

>Expecting a woman to be honest about this question.
>>
>>23804259
It's worked for guy friends desu. I'm also one to be more interested in the guy that takes longer to text back than the guy that's always available. Maybe it's just me but I'm kind of just throwing it out there as an option. Not everyone digs the same approach.
>>
>>23803010
There are other genders other than the common two. A better way to phase that would be "ask another gender anything"
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Degenerates.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>>23804277
>>
Okay, so when my girlfriend and I have sex, she doesn't like to get on top, because she says her legs are too short. She's 5'3" ish. I'm a bigger guy and my dick isn't that long. Is it from me having a short dick or her really being too short? Or she just likes me to do the work
>>
>>23804265
soujiroelric
>>
>>23804265
speak for yourself. if a guy seems like he is not interested in me i am not going to pursue him, that would just be embarrassing and awkward.

honestly a guy acting disinterested in me would just make me sad if it was a guy i liked and i would probably avoid him in the future
>>
>>23804290
I feel likewise towards girls.
>>
Girls, how much does a guys fashion influence attractiveness?
>>
>>23804282
I doubt it's her being lazy, if you're wider and she has short legs then it might actually be painful for her to hold her legs in that position.
>>
>>23804282
not a girl but it actually is more difficult for short girls to ride on top. she can't support herself with her knees if they can't even reach the bed
>>
>>23804290
I never meant full on ignore, I meant like act distracted or take long to respond to messages. twist my words some more why don't you.
>>
Is it possible to make platonic female friends? I swear it always ends in them being interested in me or them assuming I'm interested in them, when I really just want a friend.
>>
>>23804327

>Always ends in them being interested in me.

Call me cynical, but.... probably not.

Either way, it can be done, but I'd argue that in the vast majority of cases it isn't worth it.
>>
>>23804301
almost nothing, doesnt really matter.
>>
>>23804327
Assuming you're a girl from your other post, have straight female friends. They'll be never interested in you romantically speaking.

If you're a guy, have lesbian friends.
>>
>>23804327
Listen, if you're friends with the opposite sex, and you're both straight, one of you wants to fuck the other, 90% of the time
>>
>>23804327
I've had a several close friendships with guys. Of my good, long-term friends a third of them are guys probably, so I absolutely think it's possible.

I mean, I am bisexual and I manage to maintain friendships with girls and guys. I don't see why straight folks think they can't.
>>
>>23804259
I'm 23 and already sick of this type of shit, but then again I remember getting tired of it around 15
>>
>>23804357
>I mean, I am bisexual and I manage to maintain friendships with girls and guys. I don't see why straight folks think they can't.
Bisexuality shifts your paradigm. You see most people as potential partners, thus you also start thinking "I can't have literally everyone as a potential partner".

We straights have it different. We only see more or less half of the people as potential partners, and thus we are forced to go through less filters.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 640x640
>>23803749
>be me
>have nice guitars and play reasonably well
>can't really sing
>ugly as sin
>very few girls find me attractive no matter what

Alone again - dokken has become my theme.
>>
Hey guys, let's say a girl really wants to tie you up and tickle you. Thoughts on that?
>>
>>23804447
Would be against it because I don't like the former and the second makes me anxious if it's too much.

Although I'm sure that's someone else's kink.
>>
>>23804447
I've had that and it can be kind of weird. But tickling during sex? Now that's something else entirely, it's actually pretty good.
>>
>>23804452
Kind of weird in what sense?
>>
>>23804455
In that way that most people might just find it weird. Sex and tickling doesn't instantly come to mind for most people so a guy might find it weird. If you're going to try it out, do it during sex first.
>>
>>23804399
For guitar, you pretty much have to be in a semi-successful band. Every other douche at a party can play guitar, so it's lost its appeal to many. Being able to compose or adlib is also good, since making something personalized wets folks' whistles better than you playing them a cover. Also, it doesn't seal the deal on its own. You've gotta get them somewhat interested first.
>>
Guys:
Do you pee with your dick through your zipper or with your pants half down or full down?
why dont you sit?
>>
>>23804850
Dick through zipper if I'm at a urinal or standing. Ain't no way I'm going half or full down in public.

These days at home i just sit, it's easier and comfier that way.
>>
>>23804850
I have never done it through the zipper, and usually when I'm home I'll sit it's more comfortable to me. Never in a public place though.
>>
>Women

Have you ever cheated and why?
Just asking cause I don't get why women do it

Spite?
>>
>>23804873
I'm male but just my view/guess, it's most likely because they truly know they're always be another man if caught for them after unlike us who have issue finding one again. Don't get me wrong, still a few honest loyal women around but compared to men? Sad.. hate women who have that mentality knowing.
>>
>>23804873
My boyfriend was treating me like shit: he was aggressive, he made me feel awful, he ignored me most of the time, etc. We were working on it, but things weren't getting any better.
I got close to a friend, we had great chemistry and he made me feel wonderfully. One day we cuddled. We didn't kiss, it wasn't even really sexual, but it was very intense.
I dumped my boyfriend that night. If I could go that far with someone else, and mostly if I was happier with someone else, I didn't really care anymore.
>>
>>23804889
To be honest, just personally sounds like you found the wrong type of guy. Not all of us are like that :/ even though most think we are same.
>>
>>23804894
I know! There are surely a lot of great guys. He was amazing too, to be fair, but handled stress very poorly and ended up treating me like shit when he was stressed.

Not trying to justify myself, I did something wrong and I still kinda feel guilty. I cheated on him emotionally and I don't like what I did.
>>
>>23804850
Used to unbuckle and pull down enough to take out my penis. Now I sit because I have an apadravya, so things can get messy if I don't.
>>
>>23804447
No no no.
I absolutely hate being tickled. I'm very sensitive to it, to the point where I get panic attacks if I think someone is going to tickle me (or if they actually start tickling me). Being tied up would only make that worse.

>I started laughing while getting blood drawn. This isn't just some weird sex thing.
>>
>>23804911
I definitely understand your point, if i had a gf that i felt the same way as you did i might of done the same thing. I wouldn't feel guilty at all if i were you too, he had the chance to treat you like should be and blew it, screw him. How's it been after though with relationships? Do you currently have a bf?
>>
>>23804911
Also appreciate it what you said at first too, thank you. I have the weird feeling where it's like all women think the same about the good guys around, just because the bad ones ruin it for us. Nobody deserves to be treated like shit though.
>>
>>23805054
>>23805061
Nah, I still think that just because someone treats you badly you're not allowed to be a piece of shit yourself.

>How's it been after though with relationships? Do you currently have a bf?
No. I'm seeing someone else but not dating or anything. I've been with that guy for many years and I don't feel like jumping in a relationship.
>>
>>23805098
Agreed, most likely just in a bad situation that confuses you, you know? Good to see you're smart and logical though, definitely a turn on for the right guys around trust me. And oh i believe you, wasted all of my high school with a woman who cheated on me freshman year in college :/ definitely takes time to get back in a relationship and trust the way you should. Just curious, would enjoy talking more with you if interested. Really seem like a nice woman which i appreciate it :) do you have snap or kik by chance? Also can post mine so it's easier for you if interested, just let me know :)
>>
>>23804059
Thanks a bunch, anon. It's nice just hearing there are guys out there who don't mind extra weight on girls. Although things are a bit different for me as I used to be flipping massive pff.

>>23804242
This really depends on the person. I don't like games of any kind and find it immature to pretend you're not all that interested or busy when you actually aren't.
>>
>>23805195
Lots of guys prefer bigger women, including myself. Should be proud nothing to be ashamed about :)
>>
>>23805195
First anon you replied to here, in case my id changes again. You're welcome! Of course I don't, I pretty much prefer the extra weight. Hell I don't even know why, maybe it's the coziness that comes with it?

Also I'm glad more people have that mindset regarding mind games. I don't like playing them either. I thought I'd be doomed to be in a sort of minority.
>>
>>23805049
Darn it. You sound like so much fun, lol
>>
>>23804873
I cheated for affection and attention. When you're with someone and you're constantly trying to be affectionate towards them and nice but they don't reciprocate you kind of get all these bottled up feelings that drive you to express them with someone else. It can also be little things like them cutting you off during a conversation or them not reading your text messages when you're in the same room but if someone else is texting them and then they answer immediately. Personally, I would never purposely ignore my partner or reject them so when they did it to me I had to find someone else and see if I was still desirable. It sounds really stupid now that I'm writing it out but if you're trying to get at the fact that cheating is wrong, yeah it's wrong but so is fucking with someone else's head and not showing them you care about them. I get that my logic is flawed but at the same time being in a relationship where you're not treated the same way you treat your partner leads you to do some shady shit.
>>
>>23804911
R U ME???
>>
>>23805466
I understand your logic as well, lots of things can trigger it just depends on the situation.
>>23805471
Lmaoo! Up to chat by chance if single? Seem cool would like to talk more if interested :)
>>
>>23805483
Sure, give me your kik.
>>
Oh yeah! For the guys, what are some tips to give a better blow job?
>>
>>23805529
Start off slowly just sucking the tip, also i personally love the feeling when my head is feeling the back of a womans throat, and of course always swallow. Just my advice :)
>>
>>23803304
Only kids and idiots get that. I wear tighty whiteys and they don't get skid marks because I can wipe my ass like a normal person
>>
Do girls fap to guys as much as guys fap to girls? Do girls stick everything up their pussies since early teens?
>>
>>23805529
actually suck on it, don't be one of those girls who just goes up and down making the dick wet, it really doesn't feel like anything, just kind of mushy and wet

if he isn't hard, get him hard, so lick it and play with it, whatever. once he's hard wrap your mouth around the head and wrap a hand around the shaft (if the dicks big enough, if it isn't use two fingers or something).

you want both your mouth and hand to go in the same motion, so it's kind of like he's getting jerked off and sucked off at the same time. when you go down (take more of the dick in your mouth) just go down, but on your way up you want to SUCK on the dick. you'd be surprised how hard you can suck on a dick and it still feels good. basically on the way up you want to try and suck the cum out of his dick.

do that consistently and he'll bust in 2-3 minutes. if you want to extend the blowjob, do all the playful licking and deep throat shit if you can. the main thing to get a guy to cum is suction (most of the time at least)
>>
>>23805529
Suck the devil out of it.
>>
>>23805569
Awesome! Thank you!
How important is the tip comparatively?
>>
>>23805689
the tip is where most of the feeling is, it's kind of a less sensitive large version of a clit
>>
Should I be offended that I asked my boyfriend to stop watching porn and I still see it in his internet history?
>I'm scared to confront him about looking at his history
>>
>>23805723
What is your problem with him watching porn? also do you watch porn (though a lot of people when asked this will say no, usually it is really yes)
>>
>>23804327
As a guy? Sure
I have several female friends, met some of them through going on a date with them, things didn't work but we got along well, so we became friends. I think they are attractive, but I'm not interested in fucking them. No idea how they feel though, we sometimes tease each other a bit, but I'm always flirty and playful and they know that.
>>23804259
>>23804362
Yep, shit's annoying.
>>23804447
You can tie me up, but I'm not a fan of tickling, I'm very openminded when it comes to sex, would try it though.
>>23804850
On public restrooms through the zipper, when I'm at home/friends I usually sit cause I'm a lazy fuck and like to read/play with my phone. I try to avoid sitting on public restrooms, too dirty/paranoid.
>>23805529
That >>23805569 is some solid advice, maybe just me, but you can be pretty rough with my dick, I'm gonna tell you if it feels bad/hurts. Use your tongue and please use your hands for the shaft as well, I hate it when women only pay attention to like 1/4 of my dick. Also trying to take it in as deep as you can is hot and feels amazing.
>>23805723
Why do you want him to stop watching porn/masturbating? It's only normal to do that and that doesn't mean he finds you unattractive or anything. And why do you distrust him so much you check his historty? Also why is he too stupid to clear it afterwards? :D
>>
File: A2.jpg (202 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
A2.jpg
202 KB, 1080x1350
ask me anything
>>
>>23805711
>>23805572
>>23805549
Thanks, thanks
>>
>>23805723
if you asked him to stop watching porn and he didn't then yea you should just confront him about it

i don't feel like getting into the whole porn debate bullshit, but if you asked him to stop watching it and he is still watching it, maybe you're at fault for not being able to "make up" for the lack of porn
>>
>>23805732
I used to but I'm trying to watch it less. >>23805734
I distrust him because i obviously have a reason to not trust him now. I want him to stop watching because I'm concerned about him. Perhaps some of it is jealousy as well but I am recovering from sex addiction (inb4 it's not real) and I dont want to see him go down the same path as me.
>>23805746
We are in a long distance relationship, and i send lots of nudes. When I visit, he still watches in the shower in the morning. And when I visit, we have lots of sex. I dont see why it could be my fault when I do everything he asks for in bed and gives him more than he asks for
>>
>>23805738
Timestamp
>>
>>23805738
Why are you so cute?
>>
>>23805778
>I distrust him because i obviously have a reason to not trust him now.
Weakest excuse ever.
Just because someone masturbates daily or even several times a day doesn't mean s/he is a sex addict. Sex and masturbation feel totally different to me. I don't know why some people make such a big deal out of it.
And I think it's better if he masturbates instead of cheating on you.
>>
File: A1.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1080
>>23805801
im not but thanks xxx
>>
>>23805778
Projecting the issues you've had on to someone else is a sure fire way to mess up the relationship. Most of my female friends don't like the men they date to watch porn because it makes them feel inferior and jealous when porn is just visual stimulation to get off. You shouldn't be trying to force him to do something because of an experience you've had. Masturbation is normal and a lot of people watch porn with no issue what so ever.
>>
>>23805823
Where you from?
>>
>>23805835
uk
>>
>>23805810
You're right, masturbation and sex several times a day is not an addiction. It doesn't matter to me how many times he gets off but it's mostly the porn that bothers me.
>>23805828
Maybe you're right that I'm projecting. He has a lot more self control than me, so perhaps he would never face the same issues I had. Perhaps I should tell him this and tell him I don't care if he keeps watching?
>>
Question for the ladies
I'm 22, Not too bad looking supposedly (friend gives me a 7–8, can post a pic if you want) and I'm in a wheelchair but the long story short, is the wheelchair a deal breaker? I've been told it might be in some circumstances but I just want a point blank honest answer.
>>
>>23805842
Have you straight out told him how you feel or did you just ask him to stop watching? Try talking to him about how it makes you feel and explaning your side, then listen to his reasons for why he does it.
>>
>>23805848
That really is up to the individual person, you can't give a sweeping answer for every female. I know some women would be fine with it and some wouldn't be okay with it.
>>
>>23805858
Oh I know. Just wanted to hear honest answers from multiple people
>>
>>23805848
not all the time, no. it wouldn't bother me, but of course things are different for everyone
>>
>>23805849
Yeah, I asked him if he could give it up, and he seemed to agree with it right on the spot, saying done yes I can do that. Which is why I am so confused as to why he lied
>>
>>23805873
Yeah but that isn't telling him why it bothers you, he was saving face and your feelings as well as avoiding an argument on the topic. When you are in a LDR especially porn can really come in handy when you just want to quickly get off and move on with your day, it doesn't devalue your relationship, his feelings for you, his attraction to you or his dedication to the relationship.
>>
>>23805880
Interesting. I do have extreme difficulty with confrontations, and he knows that I can get my feelings hurt easily. I have typed out something I plan on using to talk to him about when he gets home from work tonight. Thanks for your help anon
>>
>>23804399
You ain't gonna get any pussy playing dean guitars. And no your BC Rich isn't gonna help either.
>>
>>23805919
Not a male but my thinking is that he does it as some sort of routine? Especially the shower part. Porn takes less time and effort than sex.
>>
>>23805848
Depends on the person I guess.
I'm a guy though, but I know I wouldn't be able to date someone in a wheelchair, the limitations it would impose on our life would be too big of a deal for me. And I don't think I would be up for the responsibility that might come with it.
>>
>>23805206
I have noticed there are some men all over the boards who feel that way, but what I also notice is while many of them say they're sexually attracted to bigger women, they wouldn't go out in public with them or have one as a girlfriend. I'm guessing because of all the shame and judging they'd get from family, friends and everyone else. It's kind of a bummer, but I understand.

I wouldn't say I should be proud of being bigger, but I'm proud of the weight loss and what I've done to change myself. I'm going to be an interesting girl as soon as I work myself up into lifting heavier weights. I'll be like a...female bear kind of chubby, but strong at the same time hah.

>>23805263
Yes! The coziness is definitely the perk to being overweight. That's partly why I'll still keep a bit of extra weight on myself. Just enough for people to want to give me hugs all the time.

It really is nice to know there are others who feel the same. I think it shows they're more down-to-earth people and the ones I want to hang out with. Now I kind of want to ask others I know what their thoughts are on this. I'm curious if the people I consider more practical have the same ideas.
>>
Give me the shortest possible explanation on how not to fuck up going down on a girl
>>
File: 1452285241132.jpg (11 KB, 242x160) Image search: [Google]
1452285241132.jpg
11 KB, 242x160
For girls

In a relationship do you look for a partner or a provider?
>>
>>23806198
>I'll be like a...female bear kind of chubby, but strong at the same time hah.
Ahh, that's cute!! Exactly how I like it, too.

>Yes! The coziness is definitely the perk to being overweight. That's partly why I'll still keep a bit of extra weight on myself. Just enough for people to want to give me hugs all the time.
Yes, I agree, you seem like the kind of person who I would adore to hug. I like your mindset.

>I think it shows they're more down-to-earth people and the ones I want to hang out with.
Oh? I'm down to earth too?
>>
Girls opinions on cross-dressing?
>>
>>23806202
No raspberries!
>>
>>23806225
Doesn't matter as long as they respect me where it counts and I have respect for them
>>
>>23806350
I love feminine boys, a guy who looks cute in a dress or skirt is a guy after my own heart.
>>
>>23803010
ladies, does penis size really matter if you know how to use it and it's not a pathetically tiny pecker?
>>
>>23806551
Not really. Big penises hurt imo
>>
>>23805778
Well, you asking him to do something doesn't mean he has to do it. If he lied, then you're right to distrust him, but if he didn't say he would stop, you have no reason to distrust him. Did you explain to him why you wanted him to stop?
>>
>>23806786
I wouldn't even distrust him if he lied on this matter. He clearly wanted to avoid conflict, and it's not like you can really make a man stop watching porn.
>>
>>23805873
Yeah, lying is a suck move and you have cause to be upset
>>
Hey ladies. I'm a 20 year old guy, but I look between 16 - 17. I feel like this has impaired my ability to attract women; I never used to have this problem, since the age/look gap wasn't so big a few years back.

Are baby faces a massive turn off? Also how do I look older?
>>
>>23806198
My girl is big and I couldn't care less. My brother was being judgemental and I told him to suck a turtle dick. Honestly, if I love you, I love you. That's it.
>>
>>23806202
Ask her what she likes, then do that a whole bunch.
>>
When I'm at a bar how can I tell the difference between a girl flirting and her just being friendly? Like there have been times when I'm waiting in line to buy a drink and random girls will come up to me and chat me up while waiting. I just think they're being nice and trying to pass the time while waiting in line and don't try to make a move or anything. But every time it happens and my friends see they give me shit about not jumping on an opportunity.
>>
>>23806832
>girl talks to you at a bar

make a m0ve pussy
>>
>>23806858
"So, you like sexual intercourses?"
>>
>>23806858
Wtf do I even do, if my post didn't make it obvious im very socially awkward.
>>
>>23804327
yes, it is.

one of my best friends is a girl, and there's no sexual attraction between us whatsoever

>>23804850
through the zipper

>why don't you sit
for the same reason that I don't take my pants down, it requires more effort than I need to expend.
>>
>>23807054
Talk back to them and just let things progress naturally?
>>
Where do I get an androgynous/tomboyish girlfriend?
>>
>>23807130
I wish I knew anon. I wish I knew.
>>
>>23807130
Tumblr?
>>
>>23806820
They're not! Post pics, maybe we can give you constructive criticism
>>
>>23807054
Talk to them like you would to a dude? Ask where she's from, about her job, whatever. For the most part girls like to talk about themselves a lot so you can kind of just start a convo and they'll keep it going if they're interested.
>>
>>23807528
>Tumblr
But I'm a guy.
>>
>>23807555
Tumblr can be for guys when done right. It can be mostly porn. I mean, that's what I use it for. But there's tons of lonely girls on tumblr so it's a good way to talk to girls without being on a dating site or whatever.
>>
File: fug.jpg (2 MB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
2 MB, 1932x2576
Need sage advice from a woman. Nothing significant, I just never had the patience to grow a beard in my life - it usually gets to pic related and then I trim it to keep a short stubble going (which helps define my jawline a bit). I'm just now realizing that a beard wouldn't come out patchy at all - I wanted something short but still full. Can I get an opinion? I've been called baby face a lot...doesn't bother me but just wondering if a beard would look good?
>>
>>23807560
I guess, I'm just not entirely sure how to do a Tumblr and from my experience the type of girl that I find really attractive are usually lesbians. I feel like tumblr would really exacerbate that.
>>
>>23803010
I've stopped having sex when i was 16 because of a pregnancy scare, and so i'm quite inexperienced since it's been 8 years since I've had sex.
Is that a turnoff to girls? (I'm a dude)
>>
File: 20160425_110027.jpg (574 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160425_110027.jpg
574 KB, 1600x1200
I've been seeing a a therapist for over a year now for my self-esteem issues and avoidant personality and I feel like I am ready to start dating. That's why I've recently started posting here so much because I am trying to get a good idea how I look. But, a lot of people say I resemble Elliot Rdger. This has me extremely worried that any girl I try to hook up with is only going to see a women hating murderer.

Should I even bother dating or are people only going to see a creep?
>>
File: ass.jpg (35 KB, 230x307) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
35 KB, 230x307
Is there any female market whatsoever for skinny guys or will I forever be forced into this pseudo-twink realm?

Also girls, is writing a good hobby to attract a woman?
>>
Girls, how big is too big when it comes to penis size? Mine is just a hair under 8" and girthy. It actually kept me from having sex when I had a girlfriend. It's nice to look at, but it's felt more like a curse than a blessing.
>>
>>23807874
Why not just eat a bit more and do some /fit/ness? I don't mean go full bodybuilder but just a little muscle.
>>
>>23808229
I'm terrified of starting and going to a gym, or even just going to the store and buying /fit/ stuff because of that initial period where people, including parents and friends, don't know if you're going to go through with it or will immediately drop it and stop trying where the judgement is extra high. They may not even be doing it on purpose but I'd know they'd still have those thoughts, even subconsciously and it fucks with me. Doesn't help that I could pass as a highschool freshman at 20 in the face when it comes to /fit/ especially. I do little stuff in the privacy of my own home daily like pull ups and shit. I think if I did start I'd become obsessive, I just have to mentally work past the first hurdle. It'll be easier once I transfer out of my commutable campus to one with housing, away from home. That's why I like the idea of writing as a hobby - nobody would ever know you started practicing and you could reveal your ability when you already had gained some talent.
>>
>>23808286
Girls are not gonna be interested in you not cause your a skinny by cause your a pussy with no confidence.
The unattractive thing about skinniness is it makes you look mentaly weak. So if you are mentally weak too you gonna have difficulties in life.
My solution for you would be good gym it'll help you both physically and mentally as you'll have to over come you pussy ass excuses
>>
>>23808286
>I'm terrified of starting and going to a gym, or even just going to the store and buying /fit/ stuff because of that initial period where people, including parents and friends, don't know if you're going to go through with it or will immediately drop it and stop trying where the judgement is extra high

>"I'm afraid of what people think of me!"

And that's why you're a pathetic, scrawny faggot.
>>
>>23803010
Male here, question for females.

Is it a turn on for you guys, when men want to "swallow/suck up" all your cum and pussy juices? Either it's just my luck, but have ran into about every woman who isn't so into it like I'd think they be. And if not, please explain why it's a turn off? Really curious and would appreciate it!
>>
>>23807907
honestly, I'm not going to lie, for a lot of women it can be painful and the thought of something bigger is intimidating unless you're a porn star. However, the vagina is an amazing thing and has the capability to stretch, and you're not going to be sticking the whole thing in there, regardless. Just find someone who's willing to go through preparation, who wants to be with you, and be prepared to take things slow the first few times.

>>23808286
going to be honest here, just from reading your posts you sound like someone that makes a lot of excuses and any progress you might make is never attempted because you're rather not do things for the fear of failing. As a result, you never do them at all. THAT is unattractive, do things because you want to do them, not because you think your progress will be judged and that doing things in secret is the only way to accomplish anything in life. DON'T do something just to attract a woman, we can tell, especially if your writing is shitty and you're not 100% into it.
>>
>>23808318
Because the thought is pretty disgusting; most of my female friends and myself included don't want anything to do with semen, either, but when compared to what a vagina goes through during a regular day...

For women, when you're drinking our 'cum' you're also getting vagina build up that we've had sitting there through out the day if we haven't showered, possible yeast infection, if we're on our periods you can get blood and pieces of our uterus.

Women can also be pretty self conscious since our vaginas dispel a lot of shit through out the day to self clean it, so it's not going to smell the greatest, which is honestly one of the biggest reasons my friends are self conscious about getting eaten out. When a guy claims he wants to eat all that up, well, that's fucking disgusting.

Try taking a shower together first, and then mention you want to do that. It's cleaner and doesn't sound so disgusting.

TL;DR: living as a woman you realize that pussy juice is normally only used in porn and our actual pussy juices are disgusting and end up crusted in our underwear.
>>
>>23808379
Thank you for making it more clear, i can understand from your females view better now. Appreciate the advice, i know it's a weird fetish for me but always was curious, probably why i only have done it to a few females and that's it. Guess it's just me but I'll definitely remember the shower idea, sounds better actually since you mentioned it.
>>
>>23808379
My girlfriend gets what you described. Is there an at all subtle way I can hint at her maybe showering or cleaning the area? She really only showers every 2 or 3 days, which is fine for everything else, but things get bad down there.

The whole situation makes me feel like an ass but I think outright telling someone their privates are dirty and smell probably won't go over well.
>>
>>23808406
I'm glad it could be of a little help, there's nothing wrong with having a fetish you enjoy.
I was going to ask, do you normally say 'pussy juices/cum'? Maybe try wording it differently?
Women are weird, and the word cum and pussy juices can make women think the same as they do on the lines of the word 'moist' which can make them disgusted since we're so used to uncomfortable moistness usually meaning UTIs, infections, etc.

Maybe try coming up with different ways to say it, normally calling her 'wet' when a girl's excited is okay, so maybe talk about how you want to see just how wet you can make her, make it a challenge towards her. But again, it depends on the girl. Good luck!
>>
>>23808413
If i were in your position, I'd most likely would feel the same too. Don't want to make it awkward telling her that, but if it's truly that noticeable all the time maybe i would suggest it if have such a fetish for it like me. If you guys truly care and love each other, i think she'd be reasonable or understand from your view.
>>
>>23808420
And you're absolutely right, i definitely should try wording it less gross.
>>
>>23808413
As someone that showers consistently, I can't imagine letting my area get that dirty. Even one day and it reeks, I'm sorry you're having to deal with that. However, remember that no matter how much a woman cleans down there we're still going to get discharge, which means the vagina is working and keeping itself clean; in that case, feminine wipes might be your savior.

The best thing you can do is buy her some feminine cleaning products, they have a lot of feminine products you can use that can help, there's wipes to clean and then feminine sprays. You can tell her you're worried about her getting a UTI and got them as an afterthought, possibly buy some male equivalent for yourself so she doesn't think you're singling her out.

Do you guys shower together at all? If so, you can tell her you've been lonely and want to start showering with her, sometimes having someone else to shower with can influence others to actually go through with it, especially if you use the time to just be together.

Anyways, if those things don't work...honestly, just talk to her. Even if she's not showering the rest of her body, she needs to clean her vag despite it 'self cleaning', as it still increases the risk of UTI and infection. Sit her down and let her know she needs to clean it not only for your sake but for her own as well.
>>
>>23808432
It's not a fetish thing for me, it's just a matter of hygiene. I shower daily or every second day, or at the very least clean below daily, but she's just not the same.

I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't noticeable but it's pretty noticeable and is a pretty major turn off.
>>
>>23808452
I'll try to talk to her about it. I've sort of tried before but she's the sensitive type about things. We used to shower together but we live seperatly and the shower at my new place is pretty small and she has roommates at hers.

I also don't quite know how she could go more than a day or two without washing up. I can't go a day without doing it.
>>
>>23808359
Well I'm just in this kind of logic loop because I do feel generally unfulfilled. But the only reason I'd ever do any hobby outside of browsing the internet, playing videogames, and doing drugs is to help get a girl, because those are like the only things I do and would ever do just for the sake of doing them - and getting a girl seems to me to be the only piece missing before I feel content. But maybe that's just societal pressure and I'd actually be just fine living without ever having a girlfriend, I don't know.
>>
>>23808467
is your girlfriend depressed at all? normally that happens when someone's depressed and can't get the motivation or doesn't care to take care of themselves since they don't see the point.

But yeah, definitely bring it up to her since it also puts YOU at risk for infection as well, unfortunately, especially UTIs
>>
>>23808454
Definitely understand my dude! Do your thing, listen to what she's tell us. Starting to make more sense to me and it's one of my favorite fetishes. If it's not even a fetish for you, get on it asap! Wish the best as well.
>>
>>23808477
that sounds like you definitely don't need a girlfriend.

You said that a girl seems to be the only thing you're missing but at the same time just said in other aspects of life you feel generally unfulfilled. It sounds like you're probably getting things mixed up, and that's normal with today's society. Find things that make you feel fulfilled, FOR YOU. Not for someone else. If you're not enjoying things, getting a girlfriend will make things worse, especially if you fall in love but remain unmotivated, you'll get dumped. Most women (or people in general) won't put up with things like that, as it's hard to see a future with someone who has no real hobbies or self motivation besides you; it's also very hard to be someone's crutch, which most guys like you do.

You're living without a girlfriend right now, but I'm sure you feel pressured into getting one. Remember, a girlfriend is another person too, and they're not going to be the cure all for your life; if you're relying on the thought, you have a lot of things to work on.
>>
How important is it that a man drives his own car? Due to an accident experienced as a child i find driving to be very distressing, so i take transport or rely on others to drive.
>>
File: jes2.jpg (305 KB, 1068x1200) Image search: [Google]
jes2.jpg
305 KB, 1068x1200
Ask me anything guys
>>
>>23808505
It depends on how old you are. If you're in your 20s and still not driving, it's not a good sign to others. I've been in pretty extreme situations and even a pretty bad accident but I shook it off and kept on driving. Have you considered therapy?

>>23808515
Well, is there anything you'd like to ask us? I'm totally blank for questions at the moment.
>>
>>23808525
best thing about sex
>>
>>23808515
Have a snap or kik by chance lol? You're fucking gorgeous, would love to talk more if interested :D lmk can post mine..
>>
>>23808532
Kind of a tough one. For me personally, I love foreplay. All the build up to sex is just fantastic and fun. Then as for sex, I really enjoy the other persons enjoyment. There's nothing more exciting than seeing your partner in pure ecstasy.
>>
>>23808546
Agreed. Most men like me prefer a nice build up/tease and foreplay before actually having sex. I personally feel like it helps..
>>
Girls: what is your opinion on guys that have, at least once, paid a prostitute to fuck or went to a brothel?
>>
What's a good hairstyle to get? Getting it cut next week. Im tall and skinny.
>>
File: 20160520_181755.png (5 MB, 1866x3282) Image search: [Google]
20160520_181755.png
5 MB, 1866x3282
>>23808606
Forgot pic
>>
>>23808525
25 i never finalized my license because of it. I always imagined people disdain a guy who chooses not to drive. I claim money problems or joke about being green to avoid the topic with people.
>>
>>23808619
25 is pretty old to not be driving man. I know you've got some trauma but you can't go your whole life without driving, especially not at this point in your life either. In all honestly women will be put off by the fact that you don't even have a license.
>>
>>23808628
>>23808619

maybe in america you'll get judged HARD

but I know plenty of people in their 20's and 30's here in berlin who live in the city and don't drive. Myself one of them. Me or my fiance doesn't drive and we're late 20's.. No sense to even own a car here and sit in the traffic like a moron when you can jump on the subway or use uber. also in 5-10 years many cars here will be self driving
>>
>>23808647
Still, just having a license anyway is important. Buses don't go everywhere.
>>
>>23808601
Well, i had a fwb who just casually dropped into a conversation they went to a brothel. And i would have been cool with it! Just wouldnt have minded a heads up first.
Personally i just think it's a lil stupid if you can get it for free but, each to their own!
>>
>>23808601
I don't like dating people who have casual sex. I don't like the idea that my boyfriend can't get sex if he doesn't pay for it.
I'm a bit meh about it.
>>
>>23809369
>>23809382
Implying the only reason someone goes to a brothel is because they can't get laid and have to pay for it.

I know some older dudes who get laid but like going to a brothel for fun as well. They get to pick out a specific kind of female for something they want with nsa instead of going through the motions with a 'non working' lady.
>>
>>23803010
Women, is there a trick or some proper method to washing the back of your neck without getting soap in your hair?
>>
>>23809395
That's not what i implied at all! Did you even read the comment?
The point was, the fucker very much could get laid, decided to pay for it regardless
>>
Girls, how much is it a turn off for mild-moderate acne? It's not all over my face but it's still noticeable, not sure if I feel comfortable posting a pic
>>
>>23807599
I guess the silence means I should be worried then.
>>
>>23806225
For sure a partner.
A partner relationship where both do their fair share and have each other's back is what I'd want. Thinking of a man as your provider is asking for trouble and I don't like feeling useless. Even if it was a serious relationship with children and he wanted me to be a housewife, I'd at least have an at home job or use my hobbies to bring in more money for the family.

>>23806315
>Oh? I'm down to earth too?
It's hard to tell from little snippets in the thread, so it's just a hunch I have!
And thank you for the kind words. It's not all going to be rainbows, though. Like I said, I was once very, very overweight and I'm also short, so I'm facing some loose skin in my future. My arms used to carry a lot of fat and they're proving to be a lot of trouble for me.

>>23806821
She sounds like a lucky lady to find someone like you. I suppose I just need to stop being so self-conscious all the time. There are always going to be people who are comfortable with what they like and really don't care what others think.

>>23809664
It doesn't bother me. I have a few myself once in a while and I have rosacea as well, which means my cheeks and nose are blotchy and make me look like I'm blushing or have sunburn much of the time.
I've actually heard some women on /soc/ say acne is cute. There was a thread a while back for odd things you find attractive and a couple girls mentioned a bit of acne as one of those.
>>
>>23809790
Thanks, it's not as bad as it was when I was 15, but I can kind of get obsessive about it. Plus my skin can real oily throughout the day but that seems like something else entirely. I heard that "eucerin redness relief moisturizer" does a wonderful job at clearing up rosacea if you haven't tried it
>>
>>23809811
Thank you for the mention of that moisturizer! I'm always on the hunt for new things to try on my skin and especially for my rosacea, so I'm keeping that on my list.

My skin used to get oily, but a combination of changing my diet and not washing my face with soaps anymore actually fixed it. It's not something a lot of people are willing to try because it sounds unusual and like a crazy person's idea, but I've been using oil cleansing instead of normal washing for my face. I purchased some quality extra virgin olive oil (I like Bragg), throw in a few drops of tea tree oil and it's helped not only my oily skin, but I've been breaking out way less. If I do get a pimple, it's so small it's almost unnoticeable.
Another plus is I've noticed my pores appear tighter now.

Olive oil is apparently very close to the natural oils of our skin and instead of stripping everything from your face like you would with most harsh soaps and your body trying to overproduce oil, it seems to chill out. You'd think your skin would be greasy putting oil on your face, but the olive oil absorbs into your skin fast. It also has vitamin E in it, which is always good for your skin.

Another thing that might help you is purchasing some green french clay and making yourself a mask once a week. I put dried, powdered rosemary and mint from my garden, but just the clay might work wonders for helping you with your acne and pores and blackheads if those are an issue for you, too.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.