[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen one up in a long while, but I don't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1436511635792.gif (91 KB, 255x144) Image search: [Google]
1436511635792.gif
91 KB, 255x144
Haven't seen one up in a long while, but I don't really come to /soc/ too much anymore anyway. Post asl, pictures, contact info, whatever else you feel like.

Reminder that this thread isn't limited to "black topics" and to please ignore/report racism/trolls/cuckposters.
>>
File: Snapchat--2128438872393975050.jpg (288 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2128438872393975050.jpg
288 KB, 1080x1776
I'll start out I guess, I just don't like my face being the OP pic. Old pic is pretty old, but whatever.
>asl
19/m/USA (currently CA but WI soon)
>contact info
kik: Eric0661

So how's everybody doing? Just finished second year of college and honestly pretty excited to start the next. I'm not a giant fan of breaks because I like being on campus more than I like being home but I'm heading back soon since I can finally move into my place in June.
>>
25/M/MN

I'm doing alright. Gotta finish out the work week, then have a group game Saturday night.
>>23802498
Do you have a major planned? My lady just graduated a few days back. We'll be moving into a place of our own instead of living with housemates that can't clean their damn dishes. Should be good times. Sorry, I don't think I have a picture on this compy. My old one died and I couldn't salvage anything. I don't even have music.
>>
>>23803539
Yeah, I'm doubling in math and econ, not sure exactly what I wanna do with it though. If I could pick all over again I would have doubled in math and philosophy and maybe tried to minor in CS but I spent three semesters wasting time trying to figure out what I wanted to do since my counselors have all been shit. What kind of group game are you playing Saturday?
>>
>>23803651
It's Pathfinder. Online group with a GM in NZ, so I'll be up pretty late.

I've found that, from my experiences in CS, simply knowing how to code is more valuable than having a degree. The only time I've really seen a degree be necessary was when a friend applied and got into Google. Other than that, my International Studies friend with a strong coding background(didn't take a single damn class) now has a solid career in CS with amazing job security. And, honestly, the degree for my Google friend was kind of a formality, since he only really learned small bits from the classes. Mostly structural, technical things that you'd have to take a class to know. Hell, even I got a job without a degree that was going to pay like, 150k a year before I realized my anxiety refused to let me work in an office. I'd say Math and Econ are solid, though philosophy can be hella cool. Econ will get you a lot of positions you really wouldn't think it would. Math will get you a lot of engineering positions and allow you to move into all kinds of majors.
>>
File: IMG_20160519_241012861[1].jpg (805 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_241012861[1].jpg
805 KB, 1080x1920
>>23802482

M 18 Wilmington, NC Str8

Looking for whatevs, be it bros to chill with or gals to fuck/chill with

kik: king._.arte

Pic related

Also:

>>23802498

Look, Will Smith
>>
>>23803701
Yeah, I just really wish I didn't basically waste those three semesters. My high school advisers basically told me "oh, you're good at math and science, do engineering!" and since I wasn't really passionate about anything at the time and figured that would be financially practical I decided to do it only to realize I didn't care for any of the career prospects and didn't really like physics. All of my credits carried over for gen eds, math prereqs, and electives, but emotionally I was never invested in anything but the math.
>>23803734
Can't say I see the resemblance but I appreciate the complement.
>>
>>23803776
I feel that. I was a science kid, then realized I wasn't feeling it. I'll likely still do it, though. Simply because it's convenient, and no career choice really strikes me as great
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
File: me rn.png (299 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
me rn.png
299 KB, 600x600
tell me i'm trash senpai (◕‿◕)

slenderjack on skype, mystroja on snapchat

i don't like death grips
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.