[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any virgin girls here or is it all just fat boys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 1414283948614.jpg (16 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
1414283948614.jpg
16 KB, 175x250
are there any virgin girls here or is it all just fat boys
>>
Are you saying the virgin guys are fat? Most of them are pretty skinny from what I've seen.

But yes, there are virgin girls here.
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
File: Decadent.jpg (587 KB, 1200x1750) Image search: [Google]
Decadent.jpg
587 KB, 1200x1750
I imagine there's 1 or 2, but they will simply be outnumbered by the virgin males.

What's more, but I imagine cynically, that these girls will fall into the category of "No attempt to take care of oneself and physical appearance" girl, or the "pickier than the average girl by an order of magnitude" type.
>>
>>23801459
You have pretty damn good taste
>>
>>23801509
>outnumbered by the virgin males

Yes, but there quite a few actually that have spoken out. There are still plenty of women that haven't had intercourse yet, but don't ever mention it because they either feel embarrassed or don't want to get jumped.
>>
>>23801604

More people should take the same approach, in earnest. Not having sex in a wanton manner, I mean.
>>
I'm a virgin girl so there's at least one.
>>
>>23801622

Agreed, but good luck finding a female virgin that gets turned on by a male virgin. That seems to be the true challenge, if that's what you're after of course.
There are a lot of lovely young women on here that haven't had a partner yet, but they look for experience in their potential partners instead of inexperience.
>>
No. I'm not a virgin. My name is Chad. I post in contact threads and scoop up Stacy's to add to my gentile harem of supreme ecstasy. My ten inch thundercock and God-tier pussy pummeling abilities have changed the lives of thousands of women. If you are willing to kneel before me, pledge your loyalty and send your dweeby brethren into orbit, I will turn you into a Stacy much like the crazy girl from The Breakfast Club.

Are you willing, concubine? Are you?
>>
>>23801629
Speak for yourself, I would much prefer a guy who hadn't slept around.

I don't judge and having been promiscuous isn't a deal breaker or anything but I appreciate a guy who doesn't stick his dick into every warm hole that comes along.
>>
>>23801642

I was speaking on general terms. Of course there are exceptions, like yourself, but it seems a very rare thing nowadays.
Either way, hello!
>>
>>23801210
There are a few female virgins here; I know at least three. It does seem, however, that they are outnumbered by the male virgins. When I was looking for voice samples for my esoteric research, I met my quota on male virgins without having to try, and I still haven't met my quota on females. Incidentally, I'll give card (or scrying, if more appropriate) readings to anyone who helps me meet that quota.
>>
That feel when you're a virgin male who doesn't want to lose his virginity to a nonvirgin female, but you're over 25 so thats nearly impossible.
>>
>>23801832
I don't mind lending a hand. Is there something you need to be said in particular?
>>
>>23801898
Nothing in particular; I just need a minimum of 30 to 40 seconds (more is better, of course) of freely spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversational (like you're talking to someone) speech.

If you'd like a reading, just ask me a question.
>>
>>23801629
Then lie. Who gives a shit about what the bitch thinks, just tell her what she wants to hear, and then you won't be lying the next time
>>
I'm 24 and still a virgin. I've done oral sex (me on a guy) but never had intercourse.

I'm thinking I should just bite the bullet and get laid at a bar or something.
>>
>>23801982
surely that will end well
>>
>>23801982
As a girl, having your virginity is like having a million dollars.

Heck, you can sell it for a million dollars probably.

If you lose it, at least lose it to another virgin. That'll make their lifetime.(contact info plz?)
>>
>>23801992
Well I'm not in a relationship right now. What amI supposed to do? Ask a friend? Craigslist?
>>
>>23801992
It will end my virginity at least.
>>
>>23801996
Some truth right there
>>
>>23801996
Wouldn't it be better to lose it to someone who knows what they are doing?
>>
>>23801997

Wait, for the right person.
>>
>>23801982
Haven't you ever find someone that wants to take your virginity or are you just afraid?
>>
>>23801997
Why is losing your virginity such a priority?
>>
>>23802017
Been in a few relationships where my guy wanted to do it but I'm paranoid about std's and pregnancy. Phobic may be a better word.
>>
>>23802019
I'm 24... how does that mean it's a priority???
>>
>>23802010
And just be another tally for them to make?

Lose it to someone who is a virgin and you might have a lifelong companion. People never forget their first(so I'm told), and from experience, guys realize girls who lose their virginity to them, will usually be loyal for life until they do something fucked up.

>>23801997
>Well I'm not in a relationship right now.
Want to be?
>>
>>23802020
>I'm paranoid about std's and pregnancy

A male virgin won't have STDs and will probably be very careful about getting you pregnant. It's much safer than hooking up with someone from a bar if if you are scared at all.
Please find someone that's really right for you instead of something quick 'to get it over with'.
>>
>>23802020
>worried about STDs
>thinking about doing it with some random bar dude
does not compute

>>23802021
because if your thinking about fucking some guy you hardly know just for the sake of fucking then obviously having your cherry popped is a bit of a priority.

as has been stated. you are a woman, therefore you have nothing to lose by waiting
>>
>>23802026
I suppose there's something to be said for the awkward, fumbling that comes with first sex.
>>
>>23801982
Where are you from?
>>
>>23802029
I think you were missing the sarcasm in my voice.
>>
>>23802031
you dont have any experience either. you think its OK to just ay there like a sack of water while a dude pounds you?
well, it probably is actually
>BAKA
>>
>>23802032
Gloucester Mass (home of the teenage pregnancy pact. Oh the irony)
>>
>>23802031
I think its kind of romantic. Instead of losing your virginity, its more like, trading yours with someone else's. Plus you both can learn things together.

Christians were onto something about no premarital sex, I feel. Doing it just to do it takes something away that could be the greatest thing to experience.
>>
>>23802037

What, really? I visited there 2 years ago. Lovely town actually. I would have had coffee with you then :<
Loved all the little antique shops and the boulevard along the coast.
>>
>>23802035
im essentially just agreeing with what most other anons are saying, wait for the right person. im sure your girlfriends have gone on about regretting their first time. does that really sound like a club you want to join?
>>
>>23802037
Quite a ways away...

But I'd pay for a plane ticket in a heartbeat.
>>
>>23802047
>not creepy at all
>>
>>23802061
Creepy? No. Desperate? Yes.
>>
>>23802047
Sorry, but everyone's telling me you need to be a virgin. Are you?
>>
>>23802065
desperate is in fact kind of creepy, my friend.
>>
>>23802067
I've said so in this thread under this ID:
>>23801855
>>
>>23802071
Well then you pass the necessary criteria. Where are you located?
>>
use tinder
lose virginity

whats so hard about it
you can even chose who you're gonna lose your virginity to.
>>
File: i dont even2.jpg (35 KB, 420x338) Image search: [Google]
i dont even2.jpg
35 KB, 420x338
>>23802086
Wot.

I'm thinking you're trolling us now. I had a hunch before, but there is no way ... I'm that lucky.

If you're serious, heres my skype:
Pheightful
>>
>>23802104
Not trolling the thread, just you. No way I'm getting on a plane to lose my virginity to a stranger when I can do it at the bar down the street. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

Leaving "work" now. Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
>>
>>23802112
>ego has been stroked
>esteem boost achieved
>>
>>23802112
>inb4 some giganigga catches you on your way home and pumps you full of aids
What goes around, sweetheart.
>>
>>23801943
Oh, I don't need a reading, but I am super curious to know how many women you were hoping to get for your research.
Was this all done in a previous thread? I feel like I missed out big time and should make sure to visit all of the virgin threads now. I have always wanted to know what the other men and women sound like.

Will this work for you?
https://clyp.it/tm1deixf

Also, sorry I took so long! I realized I needed to sign up to allow the clip to be downloaded.
...And I got nervous.
>>
>>23802136
no worries bro
i have a good idea what her fate will be
>some seemingly nice dude says all the right things
>takes her home and fucks her to his hearts content
>"you can leave now, bitch"
>month later she tests positive for the herp-derp
>"all men are scum! i need feminism because im a dumbshit!"
>etc. etc.
>>
File: 1328481925816.jpg (95 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1328481925816.jpg
95 KB, 500x600
No most women here are insecure attention seeking whores, probably most of them are emotionally broken from all the Ds they have taken and have showered themselves in adding more fire to the sin of fornication, which they are currently trapped in and cannot escape, as they have been giving over to a reprobate mind by the every God of this universe.

But i can testify that you can indeed escape it if you at least try hear me out whores I know about your emotional problems and how you seek out the attention of men to make you feel better about your pathetic self, seek Christ because as you grow older and your sin will began to attack your body and destroy you. You have been warned seek help there is no excuse now.
>>
>>23802150
>go to the police station
>says she got raped and it was unconsensual sex
>has a TV interview about rape culture
>>
>>23801943
What is it you do exactly?
>>
>>23802150
>in a relationship with someone for a year
>suddenly it ends cause "she doesnt love me anymore"
>instantly pushes me away and says cunty things to me saying I should get over it
>one month later she boasts that she lost her virginity, something she promised me
>one month later she cries to me about how he cheated on her
You know, I should feel good, but I feel kinda bad, as if I could prevented that. I've seen so many women get with absolute assholes, and I'm sitting here like "you could have been happy, we could have been happy."
>>
>>23802168
pretty much.
of course it sounds like it would have ended badly regardless.
at th very least you have have lost your virginity to a virgin
consider that the odds are she woulld have cheated on you had you stayed together longer and ther eis little you could have done to prevent her being a dumbshit.
>>
>>23802168
dont stay attached to her anon, just enjoy the fact that she got rekt
>>
I'm female and a virgin.. but it's not coz I'm ugly or particularly picky. Those aren't the only two reasons a girl won't fuck anything. Plenty of reasons! Jesus, awkwardness, shyness.. Mine's an OCD issue.
>>
>>23802193
define OCD issue, please
>>
>>23802193
I'm a shy guy and you are a shy girl. We should talk about how awkward we are. Want to skype or something?
>>
>>23802193
>Jesus
As in, you don't want to do anything til marriage?

...totally down for that, wanna get in touch?
>>
File: 1328945665889.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1328945665889.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>23802200
>>23802205
>>
>>23802195
That's it, an OCD issue! Like I want to be perfect.. I'm scared that I wont be, I won't do it til it feels perfect, I feel like I'll be diluted if it's not perfect.. etc That make sense?
>>
>>23802214
Actually, yeah, I think I read that wrong. She has OCD and thats the only issue?

I actually deal with someone with OCD every day, plus I have a garbage immune system so I can't be messy.

In other words, still totally down for that.
>>
File: perfect cell.jpg (106 KB, 900x677) Image search: [Google]
perfect cell.jpg
106 KB, 900x677
>>23802226
>I want to be perfect
You just got to absorb some android.

Joking aside, diluted? You mean you want to have sex when the time is just right and everything goes exactly to plan?
>>
>>23802200
>>23802205
Sorry I wasn't all that clear, I was saying that Jesus, shyness, awkwardness.. are alternate reasons, not my reasons, but perfectly common reasons why a girl might be a virgin.
>>
>>23802226
it sure does. sounds like one of the reason im a virgin, actually.

try to remember that what we consider perfection does not really exist. anyone who claims something was perfect is simply just ignoring the flaws since they are insignificant.

again, wait for the right person, which is someone who treat you like a valuable human being, someone who you feel is a valuable human being, someone who you en joy being with, and someone you think you coulld look back on without regret should it not work out in the end
>>
>Digging up reasons why you're still virgin
>Let the vicious cycle continue
I have hope some day you will get out of it
>>
>>23802233
Rightt ofc! I'll talk to data, maybe me and seven of nine can work something out..

But jokes aside, yeah sorta. Not like planning something out for weeks and weeks but more like perfect as in not being treated in a way afterwards that would make me feel unclean.
>>
>>23802140
>new trip because phoneposting

That's actually incredibly helpful, thank you, and you have a nice voice. You sound Canadian. Is that right?

I've actually never done this on /soc/ before. Truth be told, I don't really come to this board unless my intuition guides me here, like it did today. I've traditionally gotten voice samples on /x/ because they already know I'm a voice reader, so less explanation is necessary. I'm branching out a bit now, though.

>>23802167
With the voice samples? I'm a voice reader, so I read the voices and analyze them. I've trained my ear to hear things like personality and talent for occult/esoteric things. The largest part of my research has been with respect to the Law of Contagion. The tldr of that is that all interactions modify your energy a little by leaving small amounts of energetic residue, and significant interactions (sex, strong emotions, certain esoteric works) leave larger amounts of residue. So the purpose of looking for the virgin voices is to have clear voices to study for my current research, which has to do with categorization of energy types. Also, I have noticed a few commonalities with three virgins I know from the same energy type, so comparing their voices to those of other virgins eliminates a variable.

As far as the readings? I read cards, runes, and voices (obviously), I also do bibliomancy sometimes, but I don't find much occasion for it. My specialty, aside from voices, is scrying.
>>
>>23802247
I think perfection does exist though, but that when you find it, it's fleeting. I don't need a 'right person', I need a right person, right place, right time kinda perfection.
>>
>>23802295
Oh my god! I'll definitely do it! xD
What do you need?
>>
Any German qt want to talk? I'm in Dusseldorf, 22m.
Add me on kik katakis1
>>
>>23802315
You previously quoted my requirements:
>30 to 40 seconds (more is better, of course) of freely spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversational (like you're talking to someone) speech.

And, if you'd like a reading, just write a question withing the post. I have to see a few clients right now, so I won't get to this for a while. If the thread 404s before I return, you can email me:
[email protected]
>>
File: Wat.gif (28 KB, 245x325) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
28 KB, 245x325
>>23801978

The trick is to be so overly confident it's never called into question.

>mfw I actually have to take time to convince people I'm a virgin and not vice versa.
>>
>>23802237

>21st century
>Religious virgins.

Yeah, sure, there might be one or two. But definitely not on /soc/.
>>
>>23802435
>But definitely not on /soc/.
Right here, faggot
>>
File: 1451708557391.jpg (35 KB, 658x652) Image search: [Google]
1451708557391.jpg
35 KB, 658x652
>>23801459

>Favorite Music
>>
>>23802297
It exists in fairytales.
I do understand what you mean though. It is exactly how I felt for some time. It would be wonderful if it turned out that way but realistically it's not very likely, at least not without a holodeck.

And you do kind of have to find the right person before finding the right time and place.
>>
>>23802020
I'd be happy to give you herpes and a baby. No need to worry.
>>
>>23802152
you should probably kill yourself

and for the record, i'm a virgin.
>>
>>23802247
>perfection does not really exist
To me, the perfect woman is one who'd love me unconditionally.

Cause I'm a romantic.

That however, I doubt exists.
>>23802263
Well, care to share some contact info?
>>
File: drevil.jpg (17 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
drevil.jpg
17 KB, 300x230
>>23802454

>Claims religious belief
>Comes to this den of iniquity and sin
>Jumps straight in with the slurs.

Sounds to me like you're simply incapable of holding yourself to a moral standard set out by religion. Bless you for trying, though.
>>
>>23802570
we all have ideas of what is perfect.
who would love you unconditionally? no other criteria? if she loved you unconditionally there is nothing that you could consider a flaw?
>>
>>23802576
>Sounds to me like you're simply incapable of holding yourself to a moral standard set out by religion
Calling out faggots on 4chan has nothing to do with religious belief.
Jesus slummed it with scum, so it's not as if my presence on 4chan is somehow against my religious views.
>>
>>23801210
I’m a virgin but I’ve sexted a lot since I was sixteen or so.
>>
>>23802600

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>23802594
No, I'd say why... but I'd sound really silly.
>>23802602
That doesn't count.
>>
>>23802602

It's a habit I'd personally suggest you get out of. Sooner or later, it becomes unfulfilling.
>>
>>23802602
good to know, i guess?

>>2380265
the beauty of being anonymous
and im pretty sure we all think youre silly already
>>
>>23802651
Yeah, but I guess i've been shown penises.
>>23802654
I guess.
>>
>>23802470
Aha I don't really mean it should be sequential, I don't have a precise scenario down to every detail planned out in my head. A holodeck-esque creation would be quite artificial.
My idea of perfection doesn't rely as much on external circumstances as it does on internal state of mind in which I am not seeking perfection because I have a found at least a near replica of it. Happens all the time!
>>
f/virgin, ive never seen a penis irl
>>
Eh im a virgin female loser here. I doubt I would ever get any dick or pussy because im such a fucking to be honest. I have no idea why i havent killed my ugly disgusting ass.
>>
>>23802570
I could care to! But I'm East of the Atlantic
>>
>>23802674
and what have you learned about penises?

>>23802682
i see.
it appears your brain is sexy as fuck
just saying.

do you write stories or otherwise daydream often?
>>
>>23802710
I don't mind, got skype?
>>23802692
>because im such a fucking to be honest.
...a what?
>>
>>23802692
eh?
whats the issue?
>>
>>23802717
That uncut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cut
>>
>>23802767
sorry I meant to say Im such a fucking loser :( and I am and no one would ever look at me. god I feel like the worst human being in this world.

>>23802780
well im a loser and there is so much going on with me really. I doubt ill ever be with anyone I wished assisted suicide was a thing :/
>>
>>23802813
i guess that could be useful knowledge.....

>>23802819
that doesnt really say much, and considering people are often harder on themselves than they should be i have to wonder
>>
>>23802819
can you post a photo , there many good looking guys that can fuck everything
>>
>>23802819
I... have my doubts that this post is legitimate.

If it is legit, I'd at least be your friend, as I've been friends with legitimate 0/10s.

Though I'm 99% sure it's not.
>>
>>23802825
Im sorry I just feel like garbage right now, I am 27 and im still a virgin who is a female (yes I was born female) and I just feel like I havent acomplished much... I dont have many friends and I'm a total loser to be honest. I feel like I dont know I'm probably gonna end up killing myself or something.

>>23802827
Eh thanks but no thanks bro... I am not looking to get fucked really I am more like looking for a meaningful conection. But a loser like myself is gonna end up alone...
>>
>>23802837
eh why do you say that? it is real man, I am real... really im fucking real I sometimes wished i wasnt I sometimes wished I was dead... I wished I wasnt real I wished this was all a lie... but sadly this is my reality sorry if my spelling is shit, but im crying so much right now and I really do need a friend :/
>>
>>23802819
I think you have more potential at getting laid than I do. I apparently look like Elliot Rodgers means I have no chance of being with anyone ever.
>>
>>23802827
i suspect she is wanting a lot more than just a dick shoved in her.
>>
>>23802844
i am 32 virgin male
you are in a much better position just because you are a woman. truth.

youre not helping yourself by feeling his way. its not like youre 90 years old. time is still on your side
and for that matter, i would probably be your friend, as im sure many here would also
>>
>>23802854
Eh I think its more about attitude you know, and mine stinks I recently lost a friend who was a good person but my unstableness pushed him away and he was a good person. I guess he would do better off without my crazy pathetic self... really im the worst and you know. you could be the ugliest person in the world but if you have a personality of gold you might wing it ya know.. but im disgusting both from the inside and the outside

>>23802856
this made me laugh a bit.. but its true I dont want a dick bro really. well maybe if i find the right person but I do want a friend. maybe something else in the future who knows... but really right now im in such a low and I doubt ill ever find someone who i could relate to... being 27 and a virgin is laughable really, most girls my age already got fucked and some even have families and all. but here i am trapped in this distance...
>>
>>23802848
Your posting style screams fake, but dude my girlfriend was exactly like that until I asked her out. She straight up told me, "I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend, boys wouldnt want me" and im like "OBJECTION!!" not literally screaming Ace Attorney references obviously
>>
>>23802844
>Im sorry I just feel like garbage right now, I am 27 and im still a virgin who is a female (yes I was born female) and I just feel like I havent acomplished much... I dont have many friends and I'm a total loser to be honest.
Are you me except with a vagina?
>I feel like I dont know I'm probably gonna end up killing myself or something.
Don't, just don't. I've been through some awful stuff and I stuck through it.
>eh why do you say that?
Because you're the kind of girl who I want to hug and tell everything is ok.
>but im crying so much right now and I really do need a friend :/
Pretty sure this is bait, but:
Email: [email protected]
I don't have kik or snapchat, but I have most other programs.

If all you want is a friend, I can be that friend. If you want something more, we'll see where it goes.

Hate it when people cry, cause crying sucks.
>>
>>23802873
>I doubt ill ever find someone who i could relate to... being 27 and a virgin is laughable really
28 and virgin, no friends cause I'm literally unable to get out and meet people.
>most girls my age already got fucked and some even have families and all. but here i am trapped in this distance...
Everyone I knew from school grew up and joined the military, all of them have kids.

Worst part is, only way I meet people is via online, and a bunch of my online friends met people within the first year or so, where as I been doing this online thing for 13 years and I am still a dateless kissless virgin.

You're not alone, at all.
>>
>>23802874 >>23802875
eh im not fake really... haha its funny how you guys think this is fake but im not and if you want ill send you my kik if you would like to chat. i could use a few friends really... but yeah im not fake at all. well it is an all anonymous forum so yeah its normal for you people to have doubts and all but yeah that is my story and fuck i wished it was fake for sure
>>
>>23802873
If you really feel that way I think it helps you can admit it. To me it shows you have a potential for change.
>>
>>23802900
just post your cute little face, we'd all love to see it even if youre as ugly as you think you are (you're not; you're 5x hotter than that or more, and dont say "5x0 = 0 lol", thats not what I mean)
>>
>>23802873
dont we all
from my perspective you may be more pealing than a 27 year old single woman with 3 kids and likely just as much other baggage
>>
>>23802895 >>23802904
virgins unite haha but im sure you could go out and stuff but yeah its funny how people think im fake haha really like i said earlier this aint fake, i wished i could change but i had an awful experience in my past that really marked me and made me close myself from people and have really bad trust issues anyways if you guys want to talk here is my kik : holagenov
>>
Who Florida here?
>>
>>23801459
what are your thoughts on inland empire
>>
>>23802919
>virgins unite haha but im sure you could go out
Can't, crap immune system and muscular dystrophy.

You don't have skype?
>>
>>23802912
>27 year old single woman with 3 kids and likely just as much other baggage
Ah, I didnt think of it at that angle but yeah. A 27-yo may not be 17 anymore, but a virgin's a virgin and if she hasnt had a dick in her vag, let alone pushed babies out of it, shes got relationship value.
>>
>>23802900
where in the world are you?
just post your skype and come talk to me.
>>
haha you guys are too much really but yeah i dont have a skype but here is my kik its holagenov
>>
>>23801459
What's your favorite death album?
>>
>>23802295
Glad I could help! I'm kind of surprised more girls didn't hop on board unless they just opted for emailing you instead. I'm actually from the state of Ohio in the US. I've been mistaken for Canadian by multiple people, though and I can see how it would be easy to think.

You sound like a very interesting person and what you were saying to the other anon about yourself is fascinating. I thought /x/ just talked about spooky stories, Cthulhu and unusual pictures over there, so I never visited besides one time years ago. I didn't realize there are much deeper things happening over there.

I'm not sure if you'll see this, but if it's okay, I'd like to perhaps send you an email later and ask a few questions about your research and findings.
>>
>>23802933
right
i would imagine most guys arent too keen on being with a woman who has kids from 2 other guys

and course just plain sex. a virgin sounds better than a literal babychute.
>>
>>23802950
I'm pretty sure this is some kind of...bot? I've seen it posted and just left here in many different threads for a week or more now because I have no life.
>>
>>23802919
I wish I could go out but like said the fact I resemble elliot rodger means people are only going to see a crazed shooter when they look at me. But, I do hope for the best for you and everyone here. Loniless isn't fun at all.
>>
>>23802717
Aha well I'll thank you but, I doubt you there's much you can glean from 4 sentences!
I like to write stories but most of mine, I've already told. It's more fun to make them
>>
>>23802980
you would be amazed at what some people can read from between the lines. consider that i guessed you like to write stories just on those 4 sentences. yes, i know its not a very impressive example, but an example nonetheless.
oh, and the trek references. plenty to be said about just that.
>>
>>23803004
Nigger detected
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (24 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
24 KB, 320x240
>>23803025
>>
>>23803004
Oh I don't know if amazed is the word I'd choose but all that i imagine you'll discover from my star trek references is that I pick ardently. If you'd like to read between the lines,

I did double space.
>>
>>23803119
it still appears you have a s sexy brain.
subjectivity and insignificant opinion, or what have you. hell, not just anyone can be effectively snarky. that takes a bit of talent.
>>
>>23802193
Pretty much this, met a 25yo virgin girl, she was so damn pretty and I was so surprised when she told me she is a virgin on our 4th date

>>23802710
And that's where exactly (country)?

>>23802692
I doubt you're that much of a loser
>>23802873
Don't worry, if you find someone it will happen, and in the meantime you can masturbate :P
>>
>>23803147
Oh sorry, did that seem snarky? It's so hard to seem friendly without emojis these days.
:P ;) xD :o :) D: >:(
But talented? Aha I'd say practice makes perfect but, that's a gross oversimplification.
>>
>>23802919
Well at least you have one thing, sympathy from thirsty guys online.
If everything was exactly the same except your gender was reversed you would receive almost no sympathy.
You should have spent enough time on here to realize being moderately attractive completely circumvents and trumps any amount of being a loser a woman can have.
and yes I know you think you are ugly so does every other woman no matter how much she receives praise.
>>
>>23803196
Czech Republic!
>>
>>23803217
pics pls
or email?
>>
>>23803196
Just kidding, Britain xD
>>
File: IMG_20160518_085217.jpg (299 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160518_085217.jpg
299 KB, 750x937
I'm a virgin in every way. It's amazing how people treat you differently when you tell them that.
>>
Mostly skinny dudes
>>
>>23803204
it was snarky, BUT in a friendly sort of way. maybe sarcastic is a better description. personally i find either to be fun more often than not. of course im weird, so take it from there.
>>
>>23803225
of coourse
because sex is just that fucking important (for some reason)
>>
>>23802360
For your voice reading, should be on:
https://www.chirbit.com/MelRus
Let me know if it doesnt work, i'd like to know what you deduce from all these!
>>
>>23803217
>>23803221
Haha, UK is much better, you're safe from all the amateur pornstars trying to fuck you :D

>>23803229
wat?

>>23803225
Better or worse though?
>>
>>23802600
Your denial is painful, seek a higher power and flail thyself, heathen.
>>
>>23802027
virgins can definitely have STDs, and if not properly educated on pregnancy and how to prevent it, they won't be careful. I've known people who thought it was impossible to get pregnant your first time, so they had unprotected sex.
>>
>>23803234
Aha well taking it from there, sex is important, it's kinda how our species procreates and all.
But that may all be conjecture from what I know! xD
>>
>>23801459
you realize youve been posting this girls skype for fucking MONTHS now right?

NO ONE BUYS IT ANYMORE

YOURE SO PATHETIC
IM A DUDE WHOS ONLY FUCKED ONE GIRL AND I THINK YOURE PATHETIC
>>
>>23803259
You're right! ..Here in the UK we only have professionals :)
>>
Probably
I'll hook y'all with up with this girl's kik though.
>>
Doing it to "get it over with" is a silly concept, but so is the importance of the first time in general. Do it if you want to have sex. It's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>23803282
should i just rest my case now, or do you intend to keep proving my point?
im going to assume you will indeed keep proving my point.
now i just have to remember what exactly my point was to begin with....

also, it might be good if our species procreated a bit less. slightly.
>>
>>23803282
you stupid FUCKING IDIOT you think because sex is important, because it makes children, that means "its just a fun game, you need to have it!"
FUCK YOU

YOU are a stupid fucking whore ( I dont care what gender) who has fractured your soul into a thousand pieces, with a thousand other men or women with no care to your children or well being

you dont even love yourself enough to find a woman that you want to be with for the rest of your life, you dont love that woman either because you contaminate her and on move on

now tell me how youre a girl so im obviously a beta virgin or how youre a guy im obviously a fatty virgin WILL NOT CHANGE THAT YOU ARE A SELF LOATHING PIECE OF SHIT WHO WILL NEVER FIND LOVE

jesus christ why do I come to this board you people are literally the worst of humanity, I think ive found the few people I want to keep talking to so goodbye to all human plastic
>>
>>23803325
>over your head
>>
>>23803337
go PRACTICE sex with your fucking whore/man-beta
instead of bleeding two souls into one to make something sacred

your children will never be whole because they were either raped by other mens semen or were fractured into other women

might as well adopt africans you faggot
>>
>>23803347
neither is going to happen
>virgin and stuff
i dont indent to ever have children because reasons

/troll food
>>
>>23803311
Oh you can rest if you're getting tired!

Aha and well China tried that. Didn't really work out...
>>
>>23803360
not so much tired. more like distracted . . . with star trek. janeways faces never fail to amuse.

on a tangent: do you like chess?

they tried and failed. still doesnt mean it might be a good idea to procreate less. has to be voluntary though. of course we all know that wont happen. people are just going to continue porking each other every chance they get. generally speaking.
>>
>>23802874
as a dude with depression, I felt this way. For some reason, I was asked out by my ex and my current lady. Odd, really.
>>
>>23803325
xD Wow man, you need a hobbie..
..Or some Xanax!
>>
>>23803259
Well they treat me more delicately, and never say l-lewd things. It's okay with me, idc that much anymore
>>
>>23803239
?
>>
>>23803419
hue

>>23803448
just that people put too much emphasis on sex. when they know you have or havent had it before their whole perception changes
>>
>>23803446
huh. That's interesting. I usually poke fun at my friends who are virgins by saying lewd things, and poke fun at my friends who are not virgins by saying more specific lewd things.
>>
>>23803375
Seven of nine is quite distracting, I'll give you that!
I did like chess.. Until my brother beat my ass every time. xD
You do have a point, we're definitely 'porking' at a rate far beyond sustainable..
New charity: Rubbers for Rowanda
Condom Crusaders
Wrappin up Refugees
>>
>>23803459
>Hue?
>>
>>23803459
Yeah, it's not that important to me. I'll lose it when I feel ready :)
>>23803477
Well I'm a pretty lewd person to be honest so it's weird when people treat me like that haha
>>
>>23803515
Fair. Honestly, people get way to hung up on virginity. It's not like it magically changes you when you lose it.
>>
>>23803521
well, I think losing virginity for a guy gives alot of confidence. Virginity is like some sort of curse but once you lose it, you can check it off your list and live knowing you smashed the booty atleast once.
Also once you get laid, it usually doesn't stop there and you get to fuck multiple girl after that.
It's based on my personnal experience but I'm guessing it goes like this for most of the guys
>>
>>23803490
hue = ha = lol

your orientation is showing!
also T'pol

i suspected you at least knew how to pay chess. i havent played in so long. would play with you though. ide capture your rook with my bishop so hard.....

dont those charities already basically exist? they require a name chanhe!

>>23803515
very good plan. sooo many more important things than spreading your legs. or something...
>>
>>23803293
Damn right, better get plowed the right way!

>>23803446
Funny, I can understand the delicate thing but I would probably end up teasing you a lot
>>
>>23803553
I dunno, I lost mine and it was kinda like meh. I did end up having sex with more women, but that's likely incidental, instead of a given. I get the confidence thing, though. I didn't experience it myself, but after I stopped trying to get laid, I ended up getting laid. I think people just invest so much thought and energy into it, they think themselves out of sex. I guess it's like base jumping and other things that can seem daunting. After you realize it's not some impossible thing, you can do it more naturally.
>>
>>23803521
virgin guy here
I'm a hypocrite, in that I know it's meaningless, but still totally invested in the "bro-cred". Being a virgin is a huge confidence underminer for me, and it doesn't help that with my body I highly doubt it's ever going to change
>>
>>23803562
> your orientation is showing
Well I better cover it up then!

That's quite a quirky thing to suspect of a person!

But no, they're far too busy providing things like water and shit to impoverished communities. No one thinks to pick up a pack of 'Durex, ribbed for her pleasure'
>>
>>23803583
yeah I know what you mean, but before I lost my virginity, I didn't know if I would ever get laid had alot of anxiety about it. After I lost my virginity, I just stopped caring about it, gained confidence out of it, and started investing time and energy into other stuff and got laid more and more on the road.
Just gotta make the step, then u good to go
>>
>>23803594
what do you mean with your body? If you're fat, that's not really a deal breaker for a lot of people. If you really just want to get it over with, craigslist or somesuch could work. Hell, if you're in the area of one of the many state threads or in the area code of somebody else, you can likely get laid. Having a physical disability can be a bit tougher, but if you don't mind somebody with a fetish, you can find folks on OKCupid.
>>
>>23803564
Well it's gotta beat getting plowed the wrong way.. But what do I know?!
>>
>>23803564
That's okay, I'd just retort with something lewder.
>>23803562
Haha
>>23803521
Yeah, but we'll see!
>>
>>23803617
>Yeah, but we'll see!
got plans?
>>
>>23803607
i could think of plenty of other things that would be worse to show. some kinky shit right there.

it can be awfully quirky between the lines. avant garde even!

perhaps they too busy using the durex to carry said water?
totally a dick move
>heres your well.
>find your own damn containers to carry the water
>>
>>23803643
Well thank god I wore a sweater.. I'd hate to give away my religious inclinations!

But see, chess is so avant-garde it simply cannot be considered avant-garde anymore! You must not be up to date on your post-modernism..

Dw, that's kind of another charity's responsibility...
Kups 4 Kenya
>>
>>23803789
is your sweater a frumpy one?
probably is.
frumpy sweaters are the easiest to hide in.

im beyond post-modernism. post-post-modernism is where its at. pre-futurism is also pretty hot too

kanteens for kenya?
kanteens are far superior to kups, as we all know.
>>
>>23803258
Hmm, you don't actually sound like a virgin. Are you “technically” a virgin? I hear Contagion, but it is in the form of a thick ball, which is what rape victims often have. I'm not saying you've been raped, but this is often indicative of trauma or abuse. I followed it and saw a man who appeared to be in his early 20s, with light brown hair. I feel propinquity...is he a family member, maybe?

As far as your personality: kind enough to be a friend, but not enough to give the shirt of your back, so to speak. If someone needs a favor, you might calculate whether or not it is of detriment to you before deciding. You sound like a fire sign. Do you have a lot of fire in your chart?

I hear something about a friend with whom you currently have a minor conflict. One of you (I think it's you) is upset over something, and the other either is unaware of the negative emotions, or otherwise simply feels it a bit absurd to be upset over such a thing.

The one with a golden tooth is a liar, be careful. The girl with long straight brown hair cannot be counted on to be a friend, nor to be an enemy; neither trust nor mistrust, but simply ignore.

The young male neighbor is too caught up on his own life, don't expect to have his attention, for you don't. I keep hearing things about sports and seeing imagery about footie (we call it soccer here), and I think that taking part in that activity might be beneficial for you.

I think that's all I've got; I heard nothing other than mundane things there.

>>23802953
I usually do these over email because most girls on /x/ are rather shy. Feel free to send me an email, and I'll give you my skype or something else that can allow you to ask me as much as you wish.
>>
>>23804233
wat drug u taking m8 I need to inject some of that shit
>>
>>23804251
Occult experience + trance + scrying

You won't find a better drug on the market
>>
>>23803789
there word avant-guard sickens me, gf uses it all the time and it's a turn off. california self praised slang is shit.
>>
>>23804288
that was the point. read the conversation and you will see not much of it was serious
>>
>>23803325
Keep living your Disney fairytale dumbass
>>
>>23803258
Yep, you sound like a virgin alright. Go out, get smashed a couple of times, and do another recording
>>
What a thread so far. It's a nice surprise when a virgin thread turns out this way.
>>
>>23804297
hah how i love 4chan, i though i was the only one like me
>>
>>23804388
nah. we all a bunch of weirdos here
>>
File: marriage 05.jpg (86 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
marriage 05.jpg
86 KB, 666x692
>>23801623
> female virgin
it would be nice if more of you would come out of the woodwork.
Church is basically the only place to find a virgin any more.
and even then you can't go for the converts, only a lifer.
problem is lifers usually have personality problems,
as they don't interact with people outside the church.

and statistically speaking a girl isn't marriage material if she isn't a virgin
or if you aren't the only one she's slept with.
>>
>>23804439
>Church is basically the only place to find a virgin any more.

That is simply not true. 4chan or other websites aren't full of church-going women. Being religious is not the only reason a woman can be or chooses to be a virgin.
There can be many reasons, same thing for guys. The only difference between men and women, besides the actual concept of virginity itself, is that the female virgin demographic never seems to consider going to a male prostitute to loose their hymen.
>>
>>23804520
>The only difference between men and women, besides the actual concept of virginity itself, is that the female virgin demographic never seems to consider going to a male prostitute to loose their hymen.
That's because they don't have dozens of thirsty women pawing at them simply for announcing their presence.
The simple difference in the two demographics in that specific case are they options.
>>
Can we please stop collectively fetishizing virginity. You can have meaningful emotional connection when sex isn't novel, guys and gals. Virginity is not monolithic, it is not enviable, it is not deplorable. It's just a hodgepodge of lack of experience, with all the potential discovery and potential complications that come with. Do what makes you and those around you happy, fuck the haters \o/
>>
>>23804566

For me it's not making a fetish out of her virginity. Sure there are 'cherry hunters' or 'virgin whisperers' out there, but you won't find those in these threads, at least not for the right reason.
Personally I find the 'status' of a potential partner important because I do not see myself having a relationship with someone that's already had experience with sexual matters. I want to share all the first experiences with her, and would hope that she would want to do the same with me. I'm fine with her having dated people or maybe kissed people she had relationships with, but that's about it.
Even the virgins that still have an intact hymen or never had vaginal intercourse, but had enjoyed oral sex or anal sex would be too much for me.

Just laying out my ideal situation, I hope none of the women here take offense.
>>
>>23801564
Thank you.
>>
File: men_women_attractiveness.png (75 KB, 660x302) Image search: [Google]
men_women_attractiveness.png
75 KB, 660x302
>>23804520
>>23804546
if a guy can't get a girl
even after lowering his standards to the slop at the bottom of the bucket
he always has the option of hiring a prostitute

a girl on the other hand
is always able to find a guy desperate enough for sex
regardless of how close she is to the bottom of the bucket.

it doesn't help that woman's ratings of men are horribly skewed
with women rating men far lower than the average should be.
telling us women have too high of a standard
especially since half of women are less attractive than average.
and that women start to quickly lose shelf life
after the age of 26 as menopause approaches.
>>
File: marriage 01.jpg (287 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
marriage 01.jpg
287 KB, 1223x1570
>>23804566
statistically you are incorrect
as shown here
and as I already explained >>23804439
>>
File: image.jpg (504 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504 KB, 1000x1000
>>23802456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QKswuIfgqA
>>
>>23804696
STIs, no shit. It's a risk factor.
Stable marriage--correlative; different life choices, really not an objectively bad thing at all.
Causation goes the other way on the last two; people who are already depressed are more likely to sleep around in, usually in ways that aren't safe or emotionally healthy. Also, all of these ignore sexually inactive people, which is desu a pretty miserable way to live for anybody with a functioning libido.
>>
>>23802927
I enjoyed it a great deal, especially the music. It is a shame a lot of people won't see it due to it being three hours and all.
>>
>>23804306
>Yep, you sound like a virgin alright
Funny! So do you..
>>
I don't really care that much that I'm a virgin but I do wish I could have sex because I'm always feeling so goddamn horny all the time. I'm not a woman though.
>>
>>23804297
>>23804388
Oh! No, I was completely serious!

Also, as of Friday.. We'll be collecting for Kanteens 4 Kenya on /wsr
You can make any size contribution you like..
>>
>>23804922
See, this is the kind of attitude I understand. The focus is taken off of virginity and placed on the desire to have sex.
>>
>>23804233
Aha that's interesting! But yes, I promise I am a virgin. Do most virgins sound similar or something?
The contagion thing is worrying! No i dont have any men in their 20s in close propinquity and no i dont have conflicts with any of my friends, my neighbours are old and neither do any of my aquaintances have gold teethI dont know what the footie's about either really! xD

I'm dont know what accuracy rate i should expect, but the personality factors do not seem all that familiar either.
Maybe i did the voice sample wrong because I dont know what about my voice would have caused you to make those inferences? But thank you for taking the time to analyse all the same!
>>
i'm turning 29 next month and i'm still a virgin. so yeah, we're around

i keep it to myself though
>>
>>23803624
Yeah I do actually. There's this guy I've been hanging out with, and I am thinking about it. Of course I don't want to rush it or just lose it to lose it, but I feel very comfortable and safe with him :)
>>
>>23801210
No, you judgmental cunt. There are female virgins on here, and not all of the men that are, are fat,
>>
>>23805293
Nah, I just messed up that time. I make mistakes sometimes, and I was really thrown off by hearing something I didn't expect to hear there. I'm going to be puzzling over the source of the "bruise" I heard for a long time, so this is more helpful for me than you. My apologies and thanks.
>>
I am not a fat nerd but i am a virgin just because i am a muslim got offered sex about 3 times but didnt really do it
>>
>>23805646
me too actually I've turned down girls desu
thing is the longer time goes on the more I want a virgin wife and it's like that's not happening in America even if she wears hijab. very frustrating
>>
>>23805571
Aha, well the room was a weird shape, i couldnt not comment!
But yeah i have heard before i'm hard to read, sorry to throw you off your game, i can do another if you like
>>
F
>>
>>23806560
Shit, didn't mean to send
>>
>>23802950
Symbolic, all fucking way.
>>
>>23802965
Bots don't answer things.
>>
>>23805383
I'm glad to hear that! I hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>23804603
>>23804603
and ideally it'd be with a virgin woman who hasn't been with 100's of guys. I don't understand why that offends women who have sex all the time, it just means they should find someone who shares their same ideals.
>>
>>23804933
it is not a bad idea actually
>>
>>23801459
>infj
Sold.
>>
File: 1370637851805.jpg (47 KB, 487x328) Image search: [Google]
1370637851805.jpg
47 KB, 487x328
>>23803119
After reading your posts, I've decided to join the federation council of planets with you. Could we discuss this more privately, in your ready room perhaps?
>>
>>23801210
Yeah, i'm a virgin. 18/f
It's not so bad, only thing weird about it is the fact that other people find it so weird. Sorry for not wanting to be a degenerate so soon.
>>
>>23807778
>18
>female
>virgin

prepare yourself
>>
>>23805727
>i have heard before i'm hard to read
That makes sense, and it's likely due to that "bruise." I know two others who have reported similar experiences (been told they can't be read by almost all the readers on /x/, even when asking anonymously), and they have weird energy as well.

Feel free to record again if you like, but I don't honestly know how much I'll be able to hear past that block.
>>
>>23807240
Oh this is awkward, see I wasn't serious, still sorta committed to the Kups idea...
But kudos for taking the initiative!
>>
>>23802193
Hey there, male 21 virgin here. I have a closet OCD perfection complex, my world doesn't spin right if things don't fall together like a puzzle for me, and the whole go out and take control of the situation seems to daunting for me, to many variables. So, im just going to live my life until it happens. I'm still enjoying life, and Trying to force it will just ruin the experience.

Not sure if that's what she meant by OCD but it's what I got out of it. Either way, figured I'd share.
>>
>>23807742
To be honest, the United Federation of Planets wasn't really considering Uranus..
But I've heard the Cardassians have a reality tv show going!
-it's quite a popular enterprise
>>
>>23802435
>>23809240
Also, raised religious. Got me through high school without dating anyone.
>>
>>23804689
This graph makes no fucking sense.

What group did they pull from? How many men/women? It says nothing of value. No statistical argument could be made from this.
>>
>>23809240
That's interesting, for me i think it's more about personal expectations than of situational outcomes? But yeah, that certainly does sound complex! It's less like a pieces of a puzzle thing, and more like i'm always unwinding a spool of thread but it's always frayed.
If that makes any sense?
>>
I'm a virgin op, male model too.
I'm from r9k and am thoroughly convinced I will get my wizard super powers if I can maintain it to thirty tho X^d
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 169x133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 169x133
>>23801633
>>
>>23809241
would violate prime directive with/10
>>
>>23809478
You've read the title of this thread right? Not a lot of directive violating going on..
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 2448x1836
I'm a virgin
>>
>>23809478
^case and point
>>
>>23809802
Be careful then

If you were to die now, I have a feeling something unpleasant might be waiting for you on the other side
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1679x1836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1679x1836
>A/S/L
20 f and inshallah paradise :)
>Sexual Orientation
s t r a i g h t
>Relationship Status
Single mashallah
>Text / Mic / Cam
text but if i like you cam w mic
>MBTI Type
INFP-T
>Favorite Music
Nasheeds
>Favorite Movies
Any movie that wont lead to haram consequences
>Favorite TV Shows
Aljazeera and mbc
>Favorite Books
Quran and hadiths
>Favorite Vidya
Any non-haram video game. i dont like video games that are sexy and lead to haram behaviour like bayonetta for example. games like bioshock arent really sexy but they are very violent, so I would say animal crossing. but even animal crossing seem to be haram as you can play online with kuffars. so I guess only retro videogames are halal.
>Interests
fasting, praying, reading quran, listening to nasheeds, cooking and cleaning
>What boards do you use?
I dont browse 4chan anymore
>Are you a NEET?
yes
>What languages do you speak?
Dutch, a bit the language of paradise (for the kuffars that do not know: arabic is the language of paradise), english and deutsch
>What are you looking for?
A good muslim
>What are you not looking for?
Evil kuffars
>Contact Info
H a r a m
>>
>>23809776
Nevertheless I'd love to check your dilithium crystals.
>>
>>23809852
Heaven is not unpleasant
>>
>>23809860

The photo-shopped beard is a bit off putting but everything else seems right. What do you do all day long given that you are NEET?
>>
>>23809897
Doing exams, praying, reading qur'an and hoping I will pass my tests so I can go to uni. As for my career thats in the kitchen.
>>
>>23809860
My sides are now in Jannah
>>
>>23801210
yes and i fucked up the other day, tried to post a chart and ended up posting a nude instead, fucking kill me.

>keeping nudes and random shit in the same folder.

legit i want to die now.
>>
>>23803289
Yo, apostrophes matter.
>>
File: CrashBandicoot-Uncharted4-13.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CrashBandicoot-Uncharted4-13.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Why can all girls be like Elena and all boys like this cunt?

I can only assume that bith parties would like it, right?
>>
>>23809892
This is over playing it now, don't wanna be Neelix!
Here's my kik, Mel_Rus3k
Turn out to be crazy, I'll be low-key pissed
>>
just turned 25 and still a f virgin. they exists.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.