[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a thread for mental health for those who have mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: mental-health-brain.jpg (143 KB, 425x340) Image search: [Google]
mental-health-brain.jpg
143 KB, 425x340
This is a thread for mental health for those who have mental health issues or just want to talk to another person who has a mental illness.

>A/S/L
18, f, VA
>mentally ill/mentally unstable?
Yep
>mental disorders (must be diagnosed professionally if you have a serious mental disorder, we don't need any fucking special snowflakes in here)
Bipolar II, Anxiety, Seasonal Depression, Psychosis caused by Bipolar Disorder (includes paranoia within it)
>Looking for?
Someone to talk to, friendship.
>a little about yourself
I'm a future criminal/forensic psych major with a huge fascination with sociopaths/psychopaths, schizophrenics, people who disassociate. I'm an artist, I paint and draw.
>Clean or dirty chat?
Clean please
>social media (kik, skype, snapchat, tumblr, etc)
kik: agateophilia.. (yes with two periods)
tumblr: agateophilia.tumblr.com

kgo /soc/
>>
大衛·鮑伊
黑色安息日
快乐分裂
涅槃乐队
席格洛斯
金属金属
金属
碎南瓜樂隊
流行流行
殘月魔都
工具乐队

>Skype
keianhno
>>
>ASL
25/m/oh
Yep
>mental disorders (must be diagnosed professionally if you have a serious mental disorder, we don't need any fucking special snowflakes in here)
Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression
>Looking for?
Someone to talk to, friendship.
>a little about yourself
College dropout, former drug addict
>Clean or dirty chat?
Clean please
Hangouts: [email protected]
>>
I think we should be asking who does NOT have mental health issues on this board?
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/CA
Ill? Arguably, yes. Unstable? Not so much right now, thankfully.
Depersonalization disorder, treatment-resistant major depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (with features of panic), post-traumatic stress disorder, (formerly) substance abuse disorders, anorexia nervosa, hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
>Looking for?
An opportunity to be of assistance to others struggling with similar symptoms
>a little about yourself
Associate's Degree holder (lol), unemployed former drug addict recovering from alcohol withdrawal syndrome; currently halfway done with microtapering off of my anxiety medication
>Clean or dirty chat?
What the fuck kind of question is that? Is this a mental illness thread, or a mental illness fetishism thread?
I don't have a Tumblr, I've never used Skype, I don't have Snapchat, and I don't use Kik. My friends have tried to change this state of affairs for years, but to no avail.
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/toronto
ye
>mental disorders
anxiety, depression
>Looking for?
some new friends
>a little about yourself
i enjoy collecting records, programming, long talks
>Clean or dirty chat?
clean
>social media
kik: _afroxpunk
>>
>>23799275
>This is a thread for mental health for those who have mental health issues or just want to talk to another person who has a mental illness.
>>A/S/L
21/F/Indianapolis
>>mentally ill/mentally unstable?
I dunno, probably
>>mental disorders
None that I know of
>>Looking for?
Friendship, advice about how to cope with obsessive invasive thoughts, how to get diagnosed and treated, or anything like that. We could just chill out and listen to music or something
>>a little about yourself
Literally obsess with thoughts of hurting myself and others almost constantly and idk what to do. I like video games and music. I have a boyfriend. Sometimes I like movies.
>>Clean or dirty chat?
Clean in the sense that I have a boyfriend and he's the only one I want to talk "dirty" to but I'm pretty graphic with casual conversation.
>>social media (kik, skype, snapchat, tumblr, etc)
Skype is spicybuttmeat
>>
looking for BPD girls that was to be abused

kik: realfrag
>>
>>23800035
want *
>>
>>23800035
>>23800041
that's really fucked up

this might sound tempting to some people but this is some real predatory shit
>>
>>23799279
Your only condition is autism, apparently
>>
>>23800053
i suffer from sadism , got no regrets
>>
>>23800026
Can you give some specific examples? As an OCD-sufferer, I experience obsessive intrusive thoughts regularly. Harm-related intrusive thoughts are extremely common.

>>23800053
This.

>>23800035
Consensual sexual sadism is one thing; but it isn't really "abuse" in the sense that it's desired by both parties. Wanting to take advantage of someone doesn't make you merely a sadist, it makes you an asshole.
>>
>>23800112
that mental illness turns me on , relax
wish i knew a girl that had it irl
>>
>>23800121
I dated a woman who had it—for a couple of years. Trust me, if you ever experience it, it won't turn you on for very long. I say this a sadist. There's nothing arousing about someone who literally suffers damn near 24 hours a day. Draining? Pity-inducing? Exasperating? Wrenching? Sure. But not arousing. Your fantasy is nothing like the reality of an illness that is (almost always) produced by abuse, and that (almost always) results in revictimization, and abuse on the part of the BPD-sufferer.

Hint: my PTSD diagnosis wasn't a result of a stint in the Armed Forces...
>>
>>23800156
this, a million times this
>>
>>23800112
Specific examples: I have the impulse to slice deep into my skin, scoop out my eyes with metal instruments, break my skull open, etc. multiple times a day every day. Sometimes it is when I am feeling okay but it is especially bad if I am feeling sad or anxious. I also feel strong impulses to strangle or severely beat/injure strangers or characters even at the slightest action. I acknowledge that these thoughts are normal and don't necessarily mean I have a mental illness but they are so strikingly common and almost every night when I'm alone I feel like I can't take it anymore because I'm hurting myself (emotionally) so much.
>>
>>23800243
When you say "I have the impulse to...", do you mean you feel a drive/need/desire to do those things (that you have to suppress)? Or are the thoughts more along the lines of "what if I were to do (x)", maybe accompanied by some mental images/impressions of what doing (x) might look/sound/feel like?
>>
>>23800271
Its more of a drive to do it. I don't play what if with the violent thoughts. I play "what if I were dead" but it doesn't really feel connected to the impulses to injury.
>>
do you consider being a degenerate trans girl mentally ill

21- f - /604/
yes
gender dysphoria, depression
>Looking for?
a noose
>a little about yourself
transitioned very very young, like 11, indistinguishable from cis female. still feel like a fake, and depressed because of it.
>>
>>23800300
there's nothing degenerate about being trans, but yes, dysphoria and depression are real mental illnesses
>>
>>23800283
Is the drive fueled by a feeling that something bad would happen if you didn't follow through? Or does the idea of going through with it seem pleasurable/desirable? In either case, do you feel like these drives are entirely your own, or that you are being influenced by some sort of outside force?

>>23800300
You don't find any solace in being indistinguishable from a cis female? In being able to live life without being subjected to transphobia on the basis of not passing? I mean, sure, many (if not most) of us would have preferred to be born cis; but isn't passing *all the time* the next best thing? I don't mean to invalidate your dysphoria, as it doesn't follow rules, nor does it have to "make sense". I'm just wondering whether you could experience some benefit from counseling/the fellowship of other trans* people/(a) friend(s) to share your feelings with/etc., such that your depression might not be unresolvable after all.
>>
>A/S/L
28/m/US
Thats what they say
>mental disorders (must be diagnosed professionally if you have a serious mental disorder, we don't need any fucking special snowflakes in here)Diagnosed Dissociative Identity Disorder(Multiple Personalities)
>Looking for?
Unknown
>a little about yourself
I draw my own comic, write music. Diagnosed this year though its been present since at least age 11. Currently at 34 named and developed personalities of various genders(including genderless and Hermaphro/Asexual). Generally two active at a time, some split into triplicates or more.
>Clean or dirty chat?
Either? Both? Depends on the moment(the current alts)
>social media (kik, skype, snapchat, tumblr, etc) skype: [email protected]
>>
m/canada
I should practice talking with people.
I can only chat a few minutes per day before i get too scared and exhausted, but i thought the people here would be understanding, and i always related more to people with psychological disorders.
I like music, anime, video games, reading, escapism basically.
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/France
Yep.
>mental disorders
Attempted suicide. Been in mental hospital just after that experience.
Also selective eating disorder since age 3.
>Looking for?
People to talk to but no vocal chat.
>a little about yourself
I like to write but mostly suck at it. I draw well but don't really care about drawing. I study Computer Science.
>Clean or dirty chat?
Don't care
>social media
>>
File: CYMERA_20160513_000023.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20160513_000023.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>ASL
22 fembot Singapore

>Mentally ill/mentally unstable?
Mentally ill; too sane to be considered unstable

>Mental disorders (must be diagnosed professionally if you have a serious mental disorder, we don't need any fucking special snowflakes in here)
A – general (A)nxiety disorder
B – (B)orderline personality disorder
C – mild obsessive (C)ompulsive disorder
D - clinical (D)epression
~At least I didn’t score for the remaining letters (“,)

>Looking for?
“Is there anybody out there?” -- Pink Floyd

>I refuse to conform to providing a little about myself. Here’s an overload of intel. You are welcomed.
What. Time to promote myself again. Okay. Right. To make myself seem slightly rarer and quaint, I am a chubby Asian fembot with mental illnesses (aaah, run! ~ she’s got bpd!). I am quirky as **** and embrace deep or random and meaningless yet hilarious conversations. I’m on a /break/ right now as I’m looking for a new job.

>franship
I value quality friendships over quantity! When the dark clouds don’t cloud my head, I’d pretty much function like a normie. I’m an ambivert, I suppose.

>Interests (This is the part when a mentally-crippled soul faggot tries to sound TOTALLY fun to talk to.)
I find psychopaths, sociopaths, necrophiliacs rather interesting.I am also obsessed about pictures of food that people eat daily (kik me baby one more time!) and even artworks that they make. Other than that, I enjoy reading articles, watching films + telly + animu, cooking (when I’m in a mellow mood but nowadays there’s mostly shitstorm in my brains ha-ha-ha), travelling to different countries, going to museums / nature spots.

>Clean or dirty chat?
SO FRESH, SO CLEAN
LEWDLADS, FUCK OFF
KIK AND SKYPE (sk3llyt0n)
Pls tell me what thread you’ve added me from and a little bit about yourself! I have weird requests from bots sometimes (not r9k ones, legit bots)
>Pic related
Deceptive-angled pic
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.