[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think this is correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1463523891684.png (39 KB, 750x651) Image search: [Google]
1463523891684.png
39 KB, 750x651
Do you think this is correct?
>>
>>23798631
I do. I'm from r9k
>>
>>23798631
tfw too tall and only 5% of women would find me attractive based on height :(
>>
>>23798683
Not too many tall women out there bud. Those who are tall model. Long legs are too damn sexy.
>>
I'm 6'0 and I feel dwarved by many guys. I'm decently good looking and I sometimes have the impression that even below average guys who are 6'3 or higher get free attention from girls.
It's still decent height, though.
>>
6'4" here, is this the reason why no girl is attracted to me? I'm too tall? Should I just kill myself??
>>
>>23798759
6'7" here, bro. I get your feels.
>>
>>23798759
Are you scrawny?
>>23798837
Now that's a bad height IMO.
>>
>>23799166
Honestly if I was a girl or gay, I would be into men around 5'8 to like 6'3 or so. Past 6'3 it becomes a bit freakish
>>
>>23798755
>>23798759
>>23798837

i'm a girl and 5'1''. idk, pretty much everyone is taller than me but I love guys 6ft+ cause I think the height difference is cute if you're really tall like >>23798837 i think what's important to girls look wise is if your body is proportional...like some guys are super tall but they look like slenderman because they're a little thin. when you're that tall you do have to deal with the fact that your limbs are a bit "freakish" looking (super long legs and arms). I don't like to say that because I don't want to make people feel bad about how they look but I'm saying that as a generalized/blanket statement. so basically what I'm trying to say is if you're taller, I think having a more athletic/muscular kind of body evens out the "longness" of the body by giving you more width and therefore more "proportional" if that makes sense.
>>
>>23798837
>>23798759
5'3" gal here and I love guys above 6 feet. Big hands, big feet, yum. 6'7" sounds incredibly hot imo, the taller the better. Ben Kissel is 6'7" and I have a huge crush on him.
>>
Categorically. There can be no deviations from this data - ever.
>>
5'4" girl here and idgaf about height and frankly i think it's stupid to have a height preference. not like it is something someone can control. you'd be missing out on someone really cool if you decided to deny them based on height alone zzz
>>
>>23798631
Can confirm, bf is 5'10" and just right
>>
>>23799269
For real though this. I don't actually have a height preference at all, but it's pretty cool that my bf and I have just the right height difference that we can kiss if I tilt my head back standing in front of him
We're p cute
>>
>>23798631
6' masterrace
>>
>>23798631
I obviously agree because 5'11" master race
>>
>>23800012
5'13"
>>
Short girls like average and above average guys, but no too tall because it makes kissing weird and some other problems.

Average girls tend to like tall guys on the other hands, but also have a ceiling.

Tall girls on the other hand tend to like really tall guys. Since they are a minority, you would have a problem with most of girls, but there's still a big niche looking for people exactly like you.

Of course there are exeptions though.
>>
>>23798755
6' here too and I agree. You see all these people on the Internet whining about being manlets but most people I know IRL are taller than me so I don't get it. I can't even imagine what it's like in the Netherlands or Denmark or whatever where they're all weird ass huge scarecrows.
>>
>>23798631
It's too hard for me to say because I've never seen a guy 6'4 and up in person.

I wonder if the votes plummet on the taller heights because most people don't see guys that tall where they are.
I'd like to stand next to a giant man one day and see the difference, but I'm only 5'3, so I think it would be a bit difficult to be with a guy over 6'3. I'd probably have to stand on my toes just to kiss someone at that height.
>>
>>23801350
>It's too hard for me to say because I've never seen a guy 6'4 and up in person.

Where on thailand or bolivia do you live?
>>
I'm a 5'10" chick who is happy to be with her 6'5" man. I think people who're saying that height doesn't matter really fail to realise how unfeminine it feels to be super tall :( Next to him I feel small and girly though!!!
>>
>>23801649
I live in Ohio. I guess I just don't go out and see many people. The only person I've seen who is incredibly tall is a woman who works at the grocery store I visit often.
>>
File: 1300643035249.jpg (348 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1300643035249.jpg
348 KB, 1000x700
So if 6'4'' isn't the best, is it at least good?
>>
File: 2f438bbba6b0acc1be6b92d69adf5a72.jpg (307 KB, 1192x1226) Image search: [Google]
2f438bbba6b0acc1be6b92d69adf5a72.jpg
307 KB, 1192x1226
>>23802458
I'd easily date a 6'4+ dude, because I love when a guy is significantly taller than me. Only problem is I'm not technically speaking a girl. I can imagine lots of girls, especially taller ones, feel similar though.

Height is one of those things that doesnt tend to be a dealbreaker or maker for many people. I mean it helps to have a height people like, but I think the importance of height is kinda overstated. Don't worry too much if you feel like you're too tall or too short.
>>
>>23802485
>Only problem is I'm not technically speaking a gir
Traps are also good. :3
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.