[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT Questions that don't deserve their own thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: QTDDTOT.png (239 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
QTDDTOT.png
239 KB, 800x600
QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread
>>
File: spicey.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
spicey.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
what's the best deodorant?
>>
What type of Autism are you
>>
File: 8994255601694.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
8994255601694.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>23797148
>>
how do you pronounce /soc/?

so-sh, like you're saying 'social' but stop in the middle?
>>
>>23797305
i basically say it like "Sock"
>>
File: ayy.png (407 KB, 390x460) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
407 KB, 390x460
when is it okay to flirt with a stranger?

cute girl working retail: not ok

cute girl sitting across on the bus: ok-ish?

food court?

library?

random street encounter?

girls, tell me where is the limit between being friendly and being creepy. I've been told I look threatening and I'm really not trying to
>>
>>23797442
You have crazy eyes... Anything from you would be creepy. You look like the type who texts girls 5 times in a row and gets mad when they don't reply.
Take selfies with more light, and perhaps wear a shirt. You look attractive, and you definitely have potential.
As far as flirting goes, I don't really think the location matters as long as it's not an inappropriate time such as some sort of academic or professional setting. Somewhere like the food court, library, or bus wouldn't matter to me. In fact, I like being approached in places like the library or food court.
Just don't be too forward or pushy. Maybe start with an innocent compliment like "I like your shoes" or something! I know I love when guys compliment me! Everyone is different though, one girl could love being approached in a library or random street encounters, and other girls might feel threatened or creeped out! Just depends on your approach.
>>
File: Snapchat--2691082346926780181.jpg (417 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--2691082346926780181.jpg
417 KB, 1080x1776
do i have a good ass?
>>
should i kill myself tonight? Or tomorrow?
>>
>>23797694
Procrastination is key here m8
>>
>>23797720
Yeah, i'm quite the procrastinator.
I'll do it tonight then! Thanks! ;)
>>
>>23797726
You're welcome? ;)
>>
>>23797442
I agree with the other anon, you do have crazy eyes. You are pretty cute though, so you got that going for you.
Try not to invade any personal space, start out with a somewhat innocent compliment, try to be kind and friendly at first.
As for the flirting, retail is not okay, all others are fine! Do assess the situation, does the girl look receptive to flirting?
Friendly is not violating any boundaries, showing a bit of interest in her beyond her attractive features and so on. Creepy is coming on too strong, not showing any respect for her and not knowing when to stop.
>>
>>23797140
Are there any good cam sites like Omegle?
>>
>>23797305
I say it like sosh
>>
>>23797140
Where can I find a boyfriend online? Dating apps are shit and there are no gays in my area :(
>>
>>23797976
Tinder all the way! xD
>>
What is timestamp?
How do I make one?
>>
Does anyone here want a genuine friendship with no lewd bullshit or ulterior motives and also can you not shout out the word "nigger" every five seconds is this possible on this site
>>
File: tumblr_m9bg0wM95K1qg7hxbo2_1280.jpg (187 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9bg0wM95K1qg7hxbo2_1280.jpg
187 KB, 1280x731
>>23797442
This is you with your crazy eyes and threatening looks.

>>23797483
>>23797739
>>
Should I look for an underlying reason why the girls I'm most attracted to end up being lesbian and usually dominant?

I'm not saying I dated anyone that turned lesbian or told me that as an excuse. Just that whenever I think of someone as very close to perfect I end up finding out they are. Kate McKinnon is a good example
>>
File: 147.jpg (27 KB, 407x384) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
27 KB, 407x384
>>23797864
Shamelessly self-bumping my question
>>
Wife is going out of town for a week soon and I'm looking to do something sexually adventurous, I've been fairly vanilla most of my life so I'm keeping an open-mind, anyone have suggestions?

At the moment I'm thinking of jerking off somewhere in public, but I can't think of a place that doesn't have cameras and doesn't cross paths with kids, ever.

Stories of similar things you've done are welcome as well. Thanks.
>>
>>23798101
Sometimes I tell people I'm a lesbian to get out of awkward situations.. Maybe a couple of those lesbians were feelin awks?
>>
Do most femanons generally prefer their men to be shaven down there?
>>
>>23798132
Please don't. Just tell us that you're not interested. You can straight up tell us that we're being creepy. We appreciate the honesty.

Remember: We're men, we don't know what we did.
>>
>>23798143
For most well adjusted men that's perfectly true but unfortunately there are some strange ones out there, if you say no to them they'll get aggressive or accuse them of being stuck up and start shouting them down.

It's really sad that anyone should base their decisions around these people but if I were a women I probably would lie as well.
>>
Anyone on here in Montana? I never see anyone from around me in any of the meet threads.
>>
>>23798143
Aha no really i don't mean to a dick about it. I'd only use something like that to those that don't care what they did
>>
>>23798157
That's quite well put.
>>23798172
No, but there was one anon from Billings?
>>
>>23798186
I'm about 3 hours from billings. I love Montana but there's fuck all for interesting people here.
>>
>>23798101
How about being a 26 year old guy and the only other human beings who've been able to even begin to start to understand and empathize with you have all been lesbians.
>>
>>23798197
Aha move to Portland m8! But yeah I feel that. The one from Billings is cool tho
>>23798212
That sux but, lesbians make the BEST wingmen
>>
>>23797483
>>23797739

thank you anons, I know my problem is that by trying to not look weird I end up looking weirder. I need to care less somehow
>>
>>23798230
One of them I had a "man" crush on.
She was a pretty cool person whom I had a lot of respect for, but I ended up acting like an ass and we don't talk anymore.
I really have no clue why I can connect with girls who like girls over anyone else.
>>
>>23798230
I wish I could handle moving to a bigger city. I was born in Anaheim, but after living here for 10 years I don't think I can. I fucking loathe most people, and even if there would be more cool people it would be the same with assholes.
>>
>>23798265
>I fucking loathe most people

moving to a bigger city will make this worse, anon
>>
>>23798307
Which is why I'm staying where I am m8.
>>
I wish I had a clingy gf to kill me in my sleep.
>>
>>23798265
Idek, maybe you were a lesbian or.. a hippie in a past life or somethin?
>>23798292
Aha but pot's legal in Portland so.. It's easier to make friends I hear XD
>>
Is there any way to overcome being insecure and overly sensitive? I feel like it's making me a huge turn-off for any girl because of how easy I can go from being attentive and considerate to completely spaghetti and needy.
Doesn't help that I'm not very attractive.
>>
Anyone ever lose weight with adderall? Any stories on adderall
>>
>>23797442
DO NOT flirt with girls in enclosed spaces like buses!! Do not "trap" a girl to flirt with her, like inadvertently cutting off exits by standing between her and a doorway or on public transport. I have no idea why but this puts chicks in a high alert mode, they cant "escape" from a male easily and it makes them way less receptive to being flirted with.

I would not recommned cold approaching people anyway, thats a tactic reserved to highly attractive people. If you're genuinely only looking for a quick flirt and getting nothing out of it, do as others say and just complete them on some aspect of their outfit, but they may not see it as flirting or be receptive at all. it's all potluck.

>>23797522
you're kind of sticking it out so it's hard to tell. do a standing up, casual pose pic.

>>23797694
wait for a good date. something that makes mourning for your family easier. I'm waiting for new years.

>>23797864
depends on what you mean by cam site? do you want random encounters? Tinychat is good for random convo's with strangers I guess.

>>23797976
Don't use tinder (See below) maybe stop using apps and try online websites instead.

>>23797995
>using tinder for relationships.
it's a fucking hook up site.

>>23798050
you write the date and time on a piece of paper and take a photo of you holding it. it's to prove you're real by providing a current date and time with a picture of you.

>>23798547
you need more self confidence and self esteem. It helps if you can notice the begining signs of when you're being needy, try to take a few deep breaths and look at your behaviour in a self-aware kind of way, and stop it. or find a nutto gf thats into it.
>>
>>23798547
I was in a similar position once; except i wasn't "sensitive".
I overcame it by having extreem success in my career. Now i'm very secure, yet still aware i'm not overly attractive. I just don't give a shit anymore.
So my advice to you would be to just work hard and make sure you achieve great things in life. You'll feel more confident and it will help you in all aspects of life.
>>23798698
>wait for a good date. something that makes mourning for your family easier. I'm waiting for new years.
You're right! Brilliant! Mix it with something positive! Maybe my birthday??
>>
>>23798753

>You'll feel more confident and it will help you in all aspects of life.

Is that why you want to kill yourself right now? WTF man?
>>
>>23798698
Yeah well, it's a monastery compared to Grindr
>>
>>23798698
>I would not recommned cold approaching people anyway

in this case how do I approach them at all?
>>
>>23797148
Mitchum, baby.
>>
>>23797305
Yep, just like that.
>>
>>23797694
Should have done it yesterday before your courage flagged.
>>
>>23798753
birthdays are good but it can be hard to get alone time, unless you're completely alone in life. family tries to ring you etc.

>>23798775
its still just for hook ups.

>>23798779
work up a casual friendship? through job/friend groups/hobbies. then when you know each other you can judge if theirs a mutual attraction and escalate from there

or be an online loser like me.
>>
How long does it take until you can delete your own post?

How long does it take until you no longer can delete your own post?
>>
>>23798063
I think there are people who want too (and more than you'll believe ), but the general theme is mocking, boasting, hiding behind masks, societal perceptions and peer pressure (best example, what the youth considers "fat" these days! ) being too afraid of being called out and emotionally hurt, especially considering 4chan is the "coming of age" demographic.
as for the nigger word, that's just immature show off
>>
>>23798121
get/use a hookmeup site/app, or to a singles bar, that way you're legally safer and can explore
>>
>>23798653
it won't help.
only way you loose weight safely and keep it lost is by making your muscles work hard and sweat through it. either by physical labor or sport. it's really not about eating "healthy"(low calories/fat , whatever), biology has your body optimized for energy consumption/wastage, in an environment that used to be scarce on food, back in the cavemen days.
a good start would be to walk daily 10,000 steps, or get a rowing exercise machine
>>
Why is it every girl I talk to on here always ends up telling me about their guy problems? Am I e-friendzoned?
>>
>>23799616
they talk to you, but they never talk *about* you. you're just the funny friend who has no sex appeal and is non threatening so you are pleasant to talk to. you can't make them be sexual with you, but if you are unhappy with the friend relationship you are free to just cut it short. don't be a doormat.
>>
>>23799640
this, a million times!
>>
How do I get clearer skin on areas of my body other than my face?
I have moderate acne on my back and waist and it sucks I can't show off my ass
>>
>>23799866
tried a visit to your dermatologist yet? s/he will know best what works for you, as the skin in itself is a complex organ/tissue
>>
>>23797442
I work retail and I will say that I like it when people flirt with me, but please be casual about it and don't take up a bunch of time. I have stuff to do.
I basically work in a place that has regular customers so assuming you see a girl working somewhere a lot that you want to flirt with, it might be worthwhile to be patient and establish a rapport with her before asking for her number or something like that.
>>
>>23800056
The opposite thing happened to me the other day.
This qt pale raven haired girl complimented me on my beard, I was thrown off by the random compliment.
Before I responded I realized that none of the people working there looked like they were even a senior in high school including her.
I just kind of chuckled and said thank you.
>>
How is babby formed?
>>
>>23797140
How do I meet older women?
I'm 18 and I'd love a woman age 20-32 who's willing for a long-term thing.

I don't know where to find these women that aren't nasty trailer park types, single moms, or ex sluts... I like people who have careers and know what they're doing.
>>
How much is too much to spend for a blowjob or something?

Considering finding someone interested in making that sort of trade, and I wanna have an idea of how much to expect to spend on it.
>>
>>23800090
you have to ask yourself this:
what do you have to offer to those older women?
older women prefer someone (if for relationship) to have same/similar interests, which, by experience, greatly tend to differentiate than yours (going by your age)
ilder women tend to go for youger guys for either self esteem reasons, or as an enduring live-dildo. Issue is younger men (and women) lacking experience in bed and life.
it is not about your accrued knowledge or or intellectual skills, it's about wisdom, which only comes with the years
>>
>>23800134
that always depends on your location and your area's "cost of living"
>>
>>23798761
It's a joke, FYI...
Dang... Didn't expect anyone to take it seriously.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.