[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really these Skype threads are doing me no good. Any damn female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
Really these Skype threads are doing me no good.

Any damn female out there wana skype me or what.
>>
>>23793537
Not a female and good luck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20.jpg (95 KB, 887x888) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20.jpg
95 KB, 887x888
>>23793537
this is me
>male
>20
>staight
now i leave you with these photos and my skype:
>kris30006
>>
File: 1430102739039.jpg (12 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1430102739039.jpg
12 KB, 460x276
>A/S/L
23/f/usa
>Sexual Orientation
str8 enough
>Relationship Status
leave me alone
>Text / Mic / Cam
text unless i lov u
>MBTI Type
infj? idk/c
>Favorite Music
i just listen to a bunch of garbage (not the band)
ugh it's effort to list it all. i like sludge stuff, post punk, shoegaze, black metal, pop, rap, punk, blues, death metal, thrash, dumb old emo stuff, goth nerd stuff, trap, lo fi junk, experimental w/e, i dont care
>Favorite Movies
blue velvet, trainspotting, over the top, the shining, oldboy, the virgin suicides, breakfast at tiffanys, blue velvet, clueless, daisies, mulholland drive, heathers, n?co z alenky, the craft, 8 1/2, con air, funny face, the fan, blue velvet
>Favorite TV Shows
twin peaks, fraiser, curb your enthusiasm, community, top of the lake, gilmore girls, peep show, 30 rock, house of cards, arrested development, empire, sons of anarchy, oz, bobs burgers, everything on food network, idk i try to watch all the shows i can
right now i'm watching daredevil and then gonna watch the wire...finally
>Favorite Books
on the road, last exit to brooklyn, south of the boarder west of the sun, mrs dalloway, the great gatsby, wasted, the jungle, the screwtape letters, infinite jest, factotum
>Favorite Vidya
idk any
>Interests
i have no interests anymore i am tired of typing
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /soc/ /cry/
>Are you a NEET?
not right now
>What languages do you speak?
english and very very limited spanish (learning)
>What are you looking for?
a friend
>What are you not looking for?
weirdos, nerds, creepy ppl, werewolves, dic pix, people that use the emoticon :3
>Contact Info
autisticgothgirl
>>
>>23793537
>>
>>23793544
youre not ugly at all, why dont you try finding someone in real life? not trying to be a jerk just curious
>>
looks like a cuckold to me t b h
>>
>>23793555
this is what too much internet does to you
>>
>>23793549
i have just moved back to Corfu Greece for the summer
And am not trying to be a jerk either
but everyone on this island are closed minded thick prick :P

Want some people i cant relate with
Also i thought skype would be a easy way to meet
>>
>>23793555
you not far from wrong
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.