[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell your slutty stories. Women preferred. All are welcome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 11
Tell your slutty stories. Women preferred. All are welcome.

Keeping it as sex positive as possible.
>>
File: image41.png (2 MB, 1578x606) Image search: [Google]
image41.png
2 MB, 1578x606
>>23792899
23 / female

I kind of hijacked another thread with my slut stories and people told me to post them here

my old posts:
>>23781064
>>23779308
>>23769224
>>23787982
>>23787992
>>23792856

ask me anything.

>dont ask me for kik please
>>
>>23792998
Do you enjoy tasting yourself? Always see your sexy ass around on here...

Would love to see that pussy wet too if possible
>>
>>23792998
those nips oh my god

whats the dirtiest thing thats has been in your asshole?
>>
>>23792998
Would you let me fill your pussy up with my cum after i fucked you so good until you couldn't walk?
>>
>>23793003
I love tasting my pussy and I love being forced to taste my ass
>>23793017
If I find you attractive, sure.
>>23793008
what you mean with dirty?
I had many things up my butt
Dildos, cocks, butt plugs, all kind of food, enemas, household items, 150 marbles,...
>>
>>23793043
That's so sexy, smart girl! I'd love for you to just sit on my face and drip all your juices in my mouth. And I'm sure you'd love me to fill you up lol.
>>
>>23792998
a few questions:

>you wrote about your relationship with your master. it started vanilla then he went more dom. but how did he trasition from spanking, maybe anal to drinking piss and forcing you to wear plugs?

>you wrote about eating only thats been in your butt. did you insert it fully? nastiest thing you eat from there?

>about your pet fetish. would you do it now if you had the opportunity?
>>
>>23792998
Would you let me piss all over you? You can swallow too if wanted..
>>
>>23793043
Would you be up for a piss eneme in public then proper fucking finishing up with cleaning orally ?

Vienna here <3
>>
File: image42.png (592 KB, 1115x722) Image search: [Google]
image42.png
592 KB, 1115x722
>>23793057
only if you are dominant enough
>>23793052
:)
>>23793054
>but how did he trasition from spanking, maybe anal to drinking piss and forcing you to wear plugs?

well I think a little bit of spanking is pretty normal. I did anal before with former boyfriends so that was no problem for me neither. One day when we showered together, he told me to get on my knees and open my mouth. I expected he would shove his cock in my mouth, but instead he started pissing. I chocked a bit and almost puked, didnt expect piss entering my mouth. It was so degrading and hot at the same time, I liked it.
A few days later he forced me to swallow his piss in shower and a week later I had to drink my first glass of piss in the morning. I just said "yes master" to whatever he wanted me to do.

About at the same time he bought me a bunch of anal toys, including 3 butt plugs and told me that I have to wear them now, at least 20 hours/day and that Im no longer allowed to wear panties under my skirts.

One time I fell asleep after getting fucked in the ass and forgot to insert my plug over night - lets say the punishment really, really hurt (part of my punishment was being tied down and getting needles through my clit and labia). I didnt forget to wear my plug another time, haha.

>you wrote about eating only thats been in your butt. did you insert it fully? nastiest thing you eat from there?
yes, I had to fully insert it. Ate mostly stuff which was easy to get up there. Fruits (Bananas, grapes, strawberries), vegetables (small potatoes, cherry tomatoes,...), sausages, noodles.

Nastiest thing I ate from there was probably the banana I ate on the last day, when I was forbidden to take an enema before to clean myself. The banana was all mashed when I pushed it out and there was some "dirt" on it. I ahd to eat it nonetheless.

>about your pet fetish. would you do it now if you had the opportunity?
absolutely

>>23793279
depends on the situation
>>
>>23793348

this is so fucking hot its actually hard to believe.

>wasnt wearing the plug all day uncomfortable?

>i have a prolapse fetish. would you lick it if i were dominant and you would like me?

>any other punishments you could talk about?

>absolutely
the dog you mentioned?
>>
>>23792998
What area are you in?
If we're close, we could meet up and have some fun.

State?

>Deutschland
>>
>>23793348
What the fuck is "dominant enough" for you? To the point of forcing you/rape you? My ex was a crazy bitch too into the dominant side. So I dominated her once and forced her to do stuff, but she was obviously willing. She accused me of rape the next day and left me.

Good riddance tho, crazy unstable bitch. It's hard to trust girls like you.
>>
>>23793348
i simply adore your dedication, i would love you even if you did half of those things
>>
>>23793370
>wasnt wearing the plug all day uncomfortable?
at the beginning, yes, but after a month you get used to it and dont even notice it anymore

>i have a prolapse fetish. would you lick it if i were dominant and you would like me?
if you are dominant enough, I would do anything. I have no problem licking buttholes. Never tried licking a prolapse tho

>any other punishments you could talk about?
uah the worst punishment was after he caught me cheating.

>he tied me down on his bed
>hands tied to ankles, on stomach
>sock in mouth, then ballgag in
>blindfolded
>nothing special so far
>put a vibe up my ass, then he left room for couple of minutes
>came back, did something in his room for some minutes again and I didnt know what
>he started fucking me in my ass
>after he was done fucking me he took of my blindfold
>laptop with webcam in front of my face
>in one of these anonymous video chatrooms
>300 people wacthing
>one cam directed at my face, other at my ass/pussy
>"cheating slut gets punished" was the headline of the chatroom
>I cried and tried to get up, but could barely move
>he pulled a really BIG dildo out (bigger than everything I ever had before)
>brutally pushed the giant dildo in my ass
>I cried in pain
>my ass was bleeding, I saw it on the screen
>he just laughed and said "we are done, bitch"
>anal pain was not enough, he put tobasco sauce on and in my pussy
>left the giant dildo in my ass for some more minutes with me crying in pain in front of over 300 people
>I know I deserved it
>after maybe 30 minutes of me in pain he untied me and throwed me out of his apartment, naked with my cloths in my hand

I couldnt sit for a whole week

>the dog you mentioned?
I dont have a dog, but I would love to get fucked by one one day

>>23793382
austria, but im sorry, already agreed to 3 people from last thread for a meetup, this is enough for me for a while.

>>23793433
I just love being dominated and degraded
>>23793440
<3
>>
>>23793478
Vienna here, Margareten.
How close are we?
This is exciting!!
>>
>>23793478
i wonder how did you broke up with him after all this?
>>
>>23793478
Sure thing, no problem.

Maybe next time ;)
>>
Aus welcher region kommst du? Man könnte ja mal ein wenig schreiben und sich austauschen
>>
>>23793478
nochmal der wiener hier.
Ich kann eventuell einen trainierten Hund organisieren.

Würde euch beide an die Leine nehmen und dann an einen abgeschiedenen Ort.
Das er dich von hinten nimmt und ich dich von vorne.

Interessant?
>>
man, i cant even get to austria
>>
>>23793529
read again, he broke up after I cheated on him

>>23793523
>>23793733
nähe Wels, OÖ

>>23793741
oh Gott

welche Hunderasse?

wie ist dein kik
>>
>>23793787
>tfw i ask kik first and did not get it then a guy comes in 4 days later and get it
_(
>>
File: Dog dick.jpg (24 KB, 333x245) Image search: [Google]
Dog dick.jpg
24 KB, 333x245
>>23793478
>>23793787
so... did he post the video anywhere
also, if you and >>23793741
get together, make sure to document your degradation
>>
Not my story, but recently helped girlfriend 2 achieve a hat trick. Fucked her over lunch, then she hit up older guy later and her husband that night. I'm the only one that knows about it.
>>
>>23793797
sorry, but many guys asked me for my kik, but this one offered me to treat me like a dog and have a threesome with his dog. beat this

>>23793803
meh I dont know if I like a vid of that. I would have to wear a mask, dont want my face on tape, especially during such kinky shit
>>
>>23793885
>especially during such kinky shit

Not to mention it being illegal shit.
>>
>>23793885
i can offer prolapse and everything besides that. lot more rare than dogs.
>>
>>23793892
true. better no video

>>23793893
but where are you from? I would only use kik to organize a meetup
>>
>>23793907
pretty close, next country to australia
would not share details here
>>
>>23793911
there are no kangaroos in austria
>>
>>23793925
i meant austria, sorry
always fuck up
>>
>>23793930
im like 350 km away, less than 4 hours with a car
>>
>>23793930
if you are too afraid to tell your country on an anonymous website, you are not the right person for me. Sorry, no offense
>>
>>23793942
thought you want more details. hungary, western part
>>
>>23793942
willing to lick my prolapsed asshole before i piss into your ass and you drink it or not?
>>
>>23793787
Wie wär's mit einer kik Gruppe dann? EvansKO ist mein kik
>>
>>23792998
hot mama
im hungry
>>
So I'm not a slut in the slightest, but this week I'm celebrating probably the sluttiest thing I will to which is fucking two different guys in one week and in doing so reaching double figures in people I've fucked. Plus one of the guys was a best friends ex.

I'm 19/F I lost my virginity when I was 17
>>
>>23794162
Tits or it didn't happen
>>
>>23794167
How does that work?
>>
>>23794169
How does what work? Posting a pic of your tits?
>>
>>23794162
oh? Please do tell the story behind how this all occurred.

Also, it's slutty in the sex positive sense.
>>
>>23794191
Well the guy on Monday was a tinder date so that was easy I just went over and we fucked.

I then met a guy on Tuesday I could tell was into me. So we flirted and then met up on the Saturday. We got coffee then went back to his to play video games and one thing led to another and we had pretty good sex. He came twice just from fucking my pussy~
>>
>>23794211
which one was the best friend's ex? and did that make it hotter?
>>
>>23794211
could we see?
>>
>>23794218
It did. I have an inferiority complex especially compared to her. So it was amazing.

>>23794223
Sure I'll post a body pic when I'm at my pc, I'm not going to post face.
>>
>>23794229
> It did. I have an inferiority complex especially compared to her. So it was amazing.

Amazing hmmm. because you could fuck the same guy she did? I can see why that could be a turn on. did you get off either time?
>>
>>23794229
alrite
>>
File: 98Ij5doyU.jpg (413 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
98Ij5doyU.jpg
413 KB, 640x480
>>23794256
Yes and because he preferred fucking me over her and everything. I got off both times, the first guy knew how to stimulate my clit at the same time as fucking me, and the second guy knew how to work my g spot.

>>23794265
Here
>>
>>23794279
ooh really like the shirt
and how youre wearing it
>>
>>23794279
>knew how to work my g spot.

during sex or fingering. always been curious about this - from your perspective anyway

> Yes and because he preferred fucking me over her and everything.

hotttt
>>
>>23794328
Fingering
>>
>>23794279
wiil we get to see more? :o
>>
>>23793478
can we still see gaping hole?
>>
i dont know if id be considered slutty by most people (slept with 7 guys, im 19) but ive def done some stuff that people would like sleeping with a friends dad when i was 16 basically a whole and he was 48 or 49 i forget. soooo yeah.
>>
germans are strange
>>
>>23795184
this was always a fantasy of mine around that age. i've always liked older men (25 & current by is 43) so im pretty damn envious of your right now. was the dad hot?
>>
>>23795301
*current bf
>>
>>23795301
oh yeah he was extremely hot. i have known her since i was 13 so for three years at the time and i always thought he was hot even though i wasnt really like really into older guys. idk. but i definitely had sexual fantasies about him here and there. he's tall like 6'5, really great shape, muscular with abs, just like old school business man handsome, think mad men or something. and the sex was really, really, really good. learnt a lot too but i had been with two guys by that point so i wasnt a total rookie or anything either haha
>>
>>23795184
o u know
>>
>>23795364
honestly i dont. that is easily the most slutty thing ive done by most peoples standards id think. all but two of the people ive slept with were bfs (including my current bf) and like the next most wild thing ive done to that is have sex outdoors a few times. im far from a prude but im not like getting around all the time either.
>>
>>23795354
ok now I'm extremely jealous!!
>>
>>23793787
Mein Kik ist vom letzten thread L......K.
Ich wurde gebanned aber ich war der Wiener mit dem SommerAngebot.

Schäferhund natürlich
>>
let today be great
>>
>>23794162
>not a slut in the slightest
>about to reach double figures of guys fucked
>at age 19
>not a slut

lmao
>>
morning?
>>
>>23792998
Are you in austria? wanna meat up?
>>
>>23795142
maybe later
>>23795754
oh Gott ich komme schon fast wenn ich dran denk

bin ich blind oder wurde der post gelöscht? find ihn nicht

>>23796978
yes in austria. meetup depends
>>
>>23796999
So do you still go to uni?
>>
Depends huh?

Bin ebenso Wiener wie dieser komische Dundetyp, halbwegs gut aussehend und einem Hang zu Mädchen mit interessanten Fetischen

Wenn du also demnächst in Wien sein solltest, dann können wir mal auf einen Kaffee gehen und etwas plaudern.
>>
Story time:
First time I had done anything sexual was with another girl. I was 13 I believe and she was 15. We had a big sleepover at my house and there were about 5 girls in my room total. Everyone went to sleep except for us. We stayed up all night talking and eventually started talking about how we were both curious. We kissed and went down on each other with 2 other people in the bed with us. No one woke up.
>>
>>23797111
Damn
>>
>>23796999
Bin aus deutschland;) vielleicht kann man sich ja bei nem dicken zufall treffen:D
>>
>>23797111
My 13 year old self is going insane right now
>>
>23 at the time, dating my bf for 5 years
>have some of my female friends over for dinner and drinks
>all of them aware of my relationship (domme/sub) with my bf
>one asks where my bf is, we've all had a bit to drink 'oh he's in the bedroom tied to the bed'
>they laugh, I invite them to come see
>he's on the bed, blindfolded and naked
>they are giggling, I smack his cock around a little and it responds
>you guys want to ride? (bf has been fixed, neither of us want kids)
>I instruct one to get on his face, one on his cock
>Instruct bf to warn if he is close to cumming so they can stop
>they switch a few times, play around. It's really sexy, we make out, I fool around with them
>finished, I climb on his cock and ride him until he cums in me then sit on his face and make him clean me
>we leave the room and have a few more drinks before they go home

I really get off on using him like a walking talking toy for my amusement. I've done so much crazy shit to him, wont stop anytime soon.
>>
>>23797220
Wow this is amazing. You are filthy af. And so are your friends
>>
>>23797220
Shit that guy is in heaven
>>
>>23797226
I tried to get them to do it again a couple months later but they weren't into it, I think it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. Sad.
>>
>>23797239
Do you got more storys like that? Ever slept with another guy while being in that relationship?
>>
I'll be honest
I wished there would be more pics in this thread... :/
Can't even try to do a meet up in austria..
Timestamps really get me off when it's a reply to me..
>>
>>23797242
I've had a mmf thing once before which was a lot of fun, as well as some group sex. It's always involving my bf though. We've had a lot of sex in public, gotten caught once. We go people watching sometimes and I point out cute feet in the summer (he is a big fetish) and watch him get uncomfortably hard. Some of my friends don't know about his foot fetish and I'll offer them a massage if they have had a long day or something, watch him squirm while he rubs them.
>>
>>23797257
Wow...sounds veeeery hot. Id love to see you guys oneday
>>
>>23797085
>>23796999
>>
Not really a slut and I kind of gained my virginity back in the last 2 years, but here's my story anyway. My first time was with my cousin who was a year older. We were 15 and 16 at the time and were both as confused and curious as you might expect from teenagers. Our family used to gather during most sundays for lunch at our grandparents' place and we usually got incredibly bored until we waited to leave. We were watching boring film with a lot of drama when she somehow started talking about how her boobs had grown and I replied by staring at them and giving a retarded smile(teen me was dumb as fuck, but at least he got laid). After a while she decided to go to one of the bathrooms on the basement and told me to follow her. While there we started feeling each other up(no kissing, we were cousins) and just seeing what the other had. I tried to finger her and failed miserably, so in the end she just jerked me off.

After that we kinda started doing this most sundays on the basement(it's a pretty big house), but with no sex or kissing until one day around a year later when I got thirsty and tried to put my mouth on her. Per usual she told me I sucked at it and suggested we try sex. It was incredibly quick and messy, I couldn't even finish because it hurt her. After that we started jumping straight to sex every sunday. Back then we didn't really know what the risks of not using a condom were, so it took a few months until she convinced me to use one.

After this we started meeting up more often "to study" and started taking a lot of stupid risks, but we never got caught. While this was going on I started dating a girl from another school. It was a small-ish town and both of them knew each other, but they weren't close friends. She had never dated another guy, but she had made out with another one at least once, so our relationship didn't change. Gf was normas sex while I kept doing weirder and riskier things with my cousin.(1/2)
>>
>>23797279
(2/2)
By the time she left for college we had started doing it without bothering to lock the doors or check if anyone was home, I'm honestly surprised no one noticed. After she left for college we broke off the whole thing and we never did it again. I wouldn't mind going back, but she didn't seem very receptive when we met up again. Kinda wish she'd never gone to college.

When she left for college I started really missing the sex and the excitement of doing something I shouldn't, so I did the asshole thing and cheated on her. At first it was a quick one nighter with someone from another town, but then I started doing it with the local people too. I took half a year until she found out I had been with some of her friends and angrily broke it off. I should have probably tried to keep it hidden, but I needed that excitement back and wasn't thinking much at the time. Stupidest thing I did was do it with one of her friends on one of her parties at her house. In the end I got caught because I stopped caring and kissed someone in the open.

Once we broke up things stayed the same, by then I had done it with 8 local girls and I sexfriended once of those. College life was normal and my last two years have been complete shit.

Not even sure if this goes here.
>>
>>23793478
So lemme get this strait,this bitch dates a full dom who she calls master, listens to everything he says including eating food out of her own asshole and she STILL winds up cheating on him? There's no hope is there?
>>
>>23797759
She will learn

Eventually
>>
>>23796999
Das war im Innie Outie Thread.

Ja, würd das gerne outdoor machen. Mit etwas extrakick. Ich weiß nicht ob du einen Knot vertragen würdest aber dann wärt ihr halt eine halbe stunde ca verbunden.

Falls dus nicht mehr findest mach ich ein throwawayemail.
Sag bescheid
>>
>>23797111
Continued:
I ended up playing with her many more times and her 2 sisters
>>
File: IMG_20160517_215136.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_215136.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>23797245
peek a boo!
>>23795142
fucked my ass for 30 minutes, but had camera problems and missed the gape :/

>>23797085
hab jetzt schon so viele Kontakte zu Leuten aus Wien...auch wenn ich eine Schlampe bin, 5 Schwänze auf Kurzwahl reichen mir erstmal

>>23797759
>>23797770
oh yes I learned.

>>23797859
wie war deine ID im letzten Thread. Wie läuft das ab mit dem Knot? Kann er da nicht trotzdem raus irgendwie? Machts nen unterschied ob anal oder pussy? 30 Minuten outdoor wären schon heftig

>is this really happening
>>
>>23798075
i honestly cant believe your stories. maybe part of them are true and youre submassive but no way that those thing have happened.

anyway if you manage to make a hookup from here come back with stories and pics.
>>
>>23798075
meanwhile, any pic welcomed. can you pot something in ass?
>>
>>23798075
Wie, 5 Schwänze reichen dir?

Niemand sagte dass du dummes Stück meinen Schwanz anfassen dürftest. Ich will dich zu nem Kaffee begutachten und nicht ein Stück vom dem Fickfetzen abhaben, den du zu spielen scheinst. Das war keine Bitte.
>>
>>23798075
God Fucking DAMN.
Gape or not, Fucking Beautiful!.
The Best in the World
>>
File: image43.png (957 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
image43.png
957 KB, 600x779
>>23798103
oh its true. but im less slutty now. Still have some unfulfilled fantasies I want to try tho, for example getting forced to fuck a dog

>>23798391
<3

>>23798309
du beginnst mir doch zu gefallen

pic for the feet lovers
>>
>>23798455
anything else you would like to try?
>>
>>23798455
Would you also like being made to suck a dog or just fuck one?
>>
>>23798465
I want to get fisted by a female. Had a girlfriend last year who could get 5 fingers in, but not her whole fist

>>23798502
both. Would also suck on a horse cock if i had the opportunity
>>
File: Art of Zoo - Vixen.jpg (50 KB, 530x351) Image search: [Google]
Art of Zoo - Vixen.jpg
50 KB, 530x351
4chan is a magical place where sluts arrange meetups with dogs

>>23798455
>>23798509
That's hot as hell though, you should definitely document it somehow while wearing a mask so bunch of us pervs can fap to it later

Or just try to get in touch with Art of Zoo, their models wear masks and I've heard German being spoken in their vids so they *might* be near you
>>
>>23798509
That gets me real hard. I wish I had a farm you could come spend a few days in
>>
>>23798455
Denke nicht dass eine Pisse trinkende Wegwerf-schlampe auch nur den geringsten Stellenwert gegenüber vernünftigen Menschen hat, also solltest du etwas mehr Acht darauf geben wie du antwortest.

Ich began dir doch zu gefallen, richtig? Dann hör auf meine Zeit zu verschwenden und gib mir deine Skype- oder Handydaten. Außerdem hast du Frechheit besessen mir noch immer nicht zu sagen, wann du in Wien sein wirst.
>>
>>23793478
why would you cheat on him? you had the most beautiful relationship, and you destroyed it. fuck you.
>>
>>23798526
a shame thats a premium site without any free videos

>>23798562
me too
>>23798599
im Internet kann jeder hart daher schreiben, aber könntest du auch vor deinen Freunden so mit mir reden?
>>23798885
he was out of town for a few days and I was horny and thought I could get away with it :( it was perfect indeed
>>
>>23798925
i just read the whole thing, may i ask what your master was? (i mean like a student or something)
im pretty open minded but for me he rather seems like a psycho honestly. were you ever afraid?
>>
>>23798925
I can send you some webms on kik if you want, gnr.000

I'd post links here but I've had enough bans recently :/
>>
>>23798958
he was a student, is a teacher now. Hes wasnt a psycho at all, just with me. I was never afraid
>>
>>23799015
okay i dont wanted to be rude. the piss and the dog week thing still a bit weird for me. and the punishment
>>
>>23798925
how did he find out?
>>
>>23799026
a friend of him saw us in a bar kissing and taking a cab together
>>
>>23799097
im curious, any other stories you could tell?
>>
>>23799116
not really, I think I posted everything interesting already
>>
>>23798925
Im Internet kann auch jedes Weib eine tolle Sub sein.
Wie ich mit dir vor Anderen rede sollte wirklich deine letzte Sorge sein.
Wenn du es nicht mal schaffst deine Kontaktdaten her zu geben, kannst du auch nicht erwarten dass dir irgendwelche Doms aus /soc/ zufliegen.
>>
>>23799156
Gefällt mir wie du mit der Schlampe umgehst.
>>
>>23799144

Did you cheat on your master more than once?

How many (serious) relationships did you have and did you cheat in other relationships too?

Are you honest about your past when getting to know a potential partner (that might become serious)?

Did you ever met someone who didn't want to have anything to do with you after they found out about your sluttiness?

Since when are you interested in bestiality?
>>
>>23799254
>Did you cheat on your master more than once?
no, only this one time

>How many (serious) relationships did you have and did you cheat in other relationships too?
two boyfriends in high school, then my master, then a girlfriend, another boyfriend, now single again. Cheated on my highschool boyfriends. Had many, many one night stands and sucked off even more dudes, but mostly outside of my relationships

>Are you honest about your past when getting to know a potential partner (that might become serious)?
hell no.

>Did you ever met someone who didn't want to have anything to do with you after they found out about your sluttiness?
yes, even lost friends cause I was too slutty for them

>Since when are you interested in bestiality?
since i was 18, the week at the farm with my master
>>
>>23799277
are you going to meet someone from soc?
>>
>>23799281
im planning to
>>
>>23799277
>>23799284
Jesus, you definitely seem my type and know how to have a good time. I'd love to do all your ideas with your sexy self.. i want to taste you so bad.
>>
>>23799277
I want to fill your ass up, whatever you'd like long it's after i fuck you good and cum inside you <3
>>
>>23795686
he had a huge dick too.. like 9 inches and really thick. and im really tiny 5'1 and 110lbs so yeaaaah that took some getting used to but once i did oh boy! i had never been pounded like that before lol
>>
>>23799348
Damn lol you're that small huh? Probably sexy af. I'd love to give you my dick, I'm about 8 in
>>
>>23799363
LOL yeah im pretty dang small. and honestly anything over like 6 is really big to me so he was like freaking huge.
>>
>>23799387
Hehe damn, I'm a sucker for short chicks like you! I'm sure you'd enjoy me tho, that's for sure..
>>
>>23799398
ha thanks! and im sure you do just fine! haha
>>
>>23799399
Hah of course! If interested talking more can leave my kik or sc, would love to seem like you have a good mentality :)
>>
>>23799404
just really looking to chat on here some. i love reading everyones stories and its nice to have a place to share mine haha thanks though! :)
>>
>>23799453
Hah most definitely no problem! Just was curious :) you into anal play at all? Always wanted to with a short chick.. still haven't yet though
>>
>>23799284
have you talked to anyone? (besides this thread)
>>
>>23799471
Second this lol. This chick would make my dream come true, pretty much anyone as i can tell.
>>
>>23799466
naaahhh not going to say i never wont try it but really not much of a turn on for me. never know though sometimes things change and you wanna try something new. that was what was the best thing about hooking up with him. was a man and not a dumb boy like i was used to. hell still am to an extent although my bf is a sweetheart too lol
>>
>>23799277

>hell no.

So what do you say when someone asks you about your past?
>>
>>23799497
Lol i understand! Yeah I'm pretty sure a lot of us will try something new when time is right, but i can tell you seem like you'd enjoy the experience. Jealous af of your boyfriend, lucky man!
>>
>>23799509
yeah you never know. will prob be like the first time i got pounded really hard, like just brains fucked out pounding, which was by her dad, i didnt know what hit me afterwards lol and ha well im lucky too he's a great guy,
>>
>>23799521
Hah damn that story sounds so hot, you're such a little good slut! I'm sure you get wet as can be, wouldn't mind tasting you too. And that's good to hear, definitely keep him if so.
>>
>>23799531
oh it was. like seriously we fucked 4 or 5 times a week the whole summer break. was able to stay the night a few times and it was just like straight up marathon sex all day and night it was so fucking good.
>>
>>23799539
Goddamn lmao, what a lucky ass dad i have to say! Sure he got all your juices out in the best way possible being that long staying there, curious if you let him fill you up at all?
>>
>>23799547
well she was gone pretty much the whole summer so i just went over as much as i wanted. and oh i went over a whoooole bunch lol he was the first time i ever had an orgasm from fucking and he gave me one every time usually more than one. the sex was amazing. and yeah he did a bunch, i was on the pill. the first few times we used a condom and then just sorta stopped which was only like the 3rd or 4th time i had never used one until then.
>>
>>23799617
Damn, sounds like my dream lol. That dad still till this day is probably proud as can be ;)
>>
>>23799639
ha! he had just broken up with a lady he was seeing (she was his age! lol) but towards end of summer they started talking again then got back together which ended it. but that was cool because then she came back. we actually had a falling out the end of that next school year but not over that lol ive talked about it a few times on here but only other person that knows is my closest friend ive made here at college. if you wanna know anything else about it just ask i like talking about it, kinda makes me relive it again a little.
>>
>>23799655
she came back meaning my friend. been up almost 36 hours now between school, studying, and work so sorry if my posts are a little all over the place lol
>>
>>23799655
>>23799664
Wow lol, good timing as well i see! How did you feel exactly after that last week? Did you miss fucking him at all? Also curious what's your ethnicity?
>>
>>23799680
yeah like we prob would have had to stop anyways so it really was. i knew it wasnt like something that was going to keep happening or anything. i wasnt naive. and it freaking sucked LOL but like how it all started was one night we had went to a party and went to her place after and she was kinda drunk and fell asleep pretty much right away. i really dont drink so i was up and he got home from work and we started talking in the kitchen because i went to get something to drink. i had noticed him check me out here and there and im sure he did the same. we were just talking about general stuff and like we had flirted a little before but not in a real serious way idk and he asked if i had a bf and i said no and he said something like "i find that hard to believe youre way too cute" lol it was pretty cheesy then i said well you're single and your really hot, next thing you know im on his lap making out but we only fooled around for 10 minutes or so and stopped. this was right before summer break. then we started texting which of course lead to sexting and then she left for her mom's and i went over a few days later for the first time and wellllll. just the little back story of it all. and im white. mostly italian. some greek too.
>>
opps sorry thats so long lol
>>
oh and hell yeah i missed fucking him. took awhile to get over that lol still by far the best sex ive ever had and i learned a bunch. quite a few firsts with him too. like ive had some really, really good sex since but i wouldnt even say close to that honestly.
>>
>>23799723
yeah sure ill kik you in a sec!
>>
>>23799730
Sounds good!
>>
>>23799737

>>
>>23799284
du müsstest auf Sklavenzentrale Site mal ein profil erstellen, da würdest du auf jeden Fall jemanden finden der zu dir passt, was das versaute & extreme betrifft, inklusive offener Beziehung ;-)
>>
>>23799730

I'd love to chat with on kik if you're interested. I could leave mine, just let me know!
>>
>>23801229
what do you wanna chat about??
>>
File: IMG_20160517_215214.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_215214.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
here one more closeup from last night

>>23799303
>>23799309
<3

>>23799471
yes im in contact with 1 guy from a previous thread and have 3 more kiks i will contact. Aaand I want to contact the dude with the dog but I cant find his contact info

>>23799507
just that I had normal relationships, not ones where I had to eat food straight out of my ass

>>23799816
hab mir das mal angeschaut, das ist kostenpflichtig oder? und die registrierung ist mühsam :/
>>
>>23801234

All your experiences with this older man. You seem great!
>>
>>23801272
>Aaand I want to contact the dude with the dog but I cant find his contact info

Make a throwaway email ( https://mail.protonmail.com/ or https://www.openmailbox.org/#register don't require a phone number for example) and post it here, asking him to email you his kik along with some german phrases so you know it's him

or something

He can even make his own throwaway email if he's too paranoid to email you with his real one
>>
F 21
Spent most of Monday last week being fucked by my 15 yr-old (male) neighbour

ask me anything?
>>
>>23801429
how many times did he/you cum?
where did you fuck?
>>
>>23801429
why? was he attractive or something?
>>
>>23801484
He came a lot more than me as you can imagine, maybe 13 or 14 times over the course of the day.

We were in my house, but to be more specific, we fucked in the living room, kitchen, on the stairs, and in the bedroom
>>
>>23801494
He's pretty average desu, but we talk in the mornings when he's going to school (he walks down this lane behind our houses) and he's a nice guy
>>
>>23801548
I meant 'desu' not 'desu' holy fuck
>>
>>23801552
'To be honest'
>>
>>23801283
sure! whats your kik??
>>
>>23801682

Firefly543211
>>
>>23801702
messaged you!
>>
>17 yo
>Dating bf for 2 years
>Drive to bigger city to shop/eat
>Bf driving us back at dusk
>Traffic is light on the highway, decided to take off top and bra
>Pull out bf's dick and start going down on him
>By some act of God, one of my cousins (male in his early 20s) passes us
>Sees some dude getting head in his car from a topless girl and slows down to watch
>Bf freaks, I look up and make eye contact
>Cousin flips his shit and starts blowing up my phone
>I avoid his calls and we get off the highway
>Avoid him for a few weeks
>See him at a family thing, he pulls me aside and flips out again
>Never told my parents thank God

>19 yo
>Still dating bf
>It's his bday and I want to send him nudes
>Take my phone with me to the showers in my dorm
>Get in shower fully clothed, turn on the water, and start taking pics
>Get down to white spaghetti strap and panties, drenched, and see through
>Hop out to put my phone on the counter
>Two other girls had come into the bathroom (I didn't notice), notice me and quickly figure out what I'm doing
>Word gets around my (coed) dorm that I'm a slut
>Random guys start asking me about my pictures
>Bf cheats on me a few months later and I start fulfilling picture requests, mostly when I was drunk
>Leads to some hookups, but nothing long term
>My rep grows and I loose some friends in the process
>>
>>23801539
>13/14 times a day

yeah right, what hentai is that?
>>
>>23801972
well I made a guy come 9 times in one day, and we started at 1 pm. I think 13 is possible
>>
>>23802012
when I was 18 my girlfriend and I stayed at her brothers house for the night. Between 9pm and 6am I came 8 times. the last one I had to manually push my barely erect cock into her.

To be young again.
>>
File: IMG_20160517_222520.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_222520.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
ok, because soooo many people asked, I made a throwaway mail [email protected]

dont expect me to answer all of you. Meetups only for guys who are willing to come to Wels. Wont send pics over mail
>>
not a woman, sorry

>16, working at store
>girls getting better hours than me
>really need the hours/money
>talk to the boss and ask why the girls get better hours
>"because they suck my cock"
>OK whatever
>week later boss calls me to his office
>"so do you want the hours or not?"
>ask him if he's serious
>says yes. opens his pants, sits on his chair and waits
>not my first time so go ahead and suck his cock
>finish him off and leave
>holy shit... better hours
>starts to become routine. he's working on hours, calls me in, I suck his cock, I get good hours
>win win

later found out that the reason the girls got good hours was because he had a deal with a local catholic school for reduced tuition for his daughter if he employed a couple of girls from the school for a certain amount of hours each week
>>
>>23802082
this made me laugh so hard
>>
>>23793478
ITT: Things that never happened
>>
>>23802264
she could be a really good writer though in this fifty shades of grey era
>>
>>23801557
lemme get some of that butthole
>>
>>23802060
How much do you enjoy piss play?
>>
>>23803655

Seems legit
>>
>>23803655
Kek
>>
>>23797111

did something similar, but it was with my friend's older sister instead (i'm f)
>>
>>23798075
>>23798455
>>23801272
>>23802060
if I drown in an ocean
would you give me ass to mouth?
>>
>>23804699
uhm maybe
>>
>>23802082

>talk to the boss and ask why the girls get better hours
>"because they suck my cock"

yeah, that totally sounds like something a manager would say to one of his employees. This story definitely happened.
>>
>>23803674
Let's hear some details.
>>
>>23805081
oh wait,,,
wrong term to use
>>
>>23805081
Krass. Hätte nie gedacht, dass ne Deutsche (korrigiere: Österreicherin) auf /soc/ chillt.
Darf ich fragen wie alt du bist?
>>
>>23805518
werde nächste Woche 24
>>
>>23805081
hab dir eine mail gesandt. wiener mit dem hund :)
>>
>>23805524
Witzig. Ich wurde vor genau einer Woche 24.
Studierst du, oder arbeitest du?
Was mich interessieren würde, wäre, wieso du sowas wie das ausm-Arsch-essen mit dir hast machen lassen. Beziehungsweise, wie du dabei keinen Ekel verspüren konntest.
Oder hast du dich geekelt, warst aber so geil, dass es weniger schlimm war?
>>
>>23805535
Okay, habe gerade gelesen, dass du studierst.
Die Story mit dem Gloryhole ist auf jeden Fall hart. Haben die Leute dich nicht extrem verurteilt nach so einer Aktion? Also, an der Uni meine ich?
>>
>>23802060
god damn, those legs
>>
>>23805535
oh ich habe mich zumindest am Anfang geekelt, als ich das erste mal einen Schwanz lutschen musste, der direkt aus meinem Arsch kam. Aber wenn man wirklich geil ist, ist einem der Ekel in dem Moment sehr egal. Und meistens mach ich mich vorher mit ner Spülung sauber, also halb so wild.
>>23805543
oh ja, haben sie. Aber ich war nicht die einzige, die auf der Party total abgestürzt ist. Gab noch 2-3 andere Mädels, die auch recht schlampig unterwegs waren in der Nacht
>>
bump! really like reading all these stories and being able to share mine.
>>
>>23805731
Sex mit dir soll so richtig geil sein
>>
>>23806310
I know what men want
>>
>>23806425
Lmao, you still the best on here sexy ;) let me know if 1 of those 3 dudes bluff you, I'd take his place and you wouldn't regret it. Have everything you need to for every kink if know what i mean lol.
>>
>>23806425
still here? any fantasies besides petplay?
>>
>>23806425
Lord have mercy
>>
>>23806449
blindfolded gangbang with 5+ guys
>>
>>23793348

Were you ever made to drink your own piss? Are you still with your master?
>>
>>23806531
yes sometimes he made me drink my own piss. I remember one time in summer I had to fill a 1 liter fanta bottle with my piss. We then went to a lake with our friends, and I was only allowed to drink from that bottle until it was empty. It was a hot day so it didnt take very long. If my friends only knew that I drank piss while sitting next to them, oh god^^

no im not with my master anymore, see >>23793478
>>
>>23806565
will you post moar pic sometime?:c
>>
I participated in a 4 person girl on girl makeout at a bar, consisting of my roommate and 2 friends from Italy, in order to convince the bartender to give us free drinks. Wasn't my idea- was just a lil drunk and went along with it, especially since I'd already made out with the other girls individually before.

They had a special event at the bar that night so they had a professional photographer there, who of course swiftly came over and took dozens of photos. I've never seen them myself, but at least I know there's someone out there with a stash of photos from that drunken multi-girl makeout
>>
>>23801484
Mind posting your pic with timestamp? Also, how did it initiate.... give us some backstory familium.
>>
>>23807557
Meant for>>23801429
>>
File: image.jpg (455 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455 KB, 2576x1932
I showed a non mahraam man my wrist
>>
>>23807584
wow... send a pic
>>
>>23807598
Astogfirullah
>>
>>23807677
>>23807584
show butt
>>
>>23807677
hang in there
>>
>>23807559
you have no idea what youre missing
>>
>>23807584
and it made me diamonds
>>
>>23806565
Fuck
What I would do to you and that ass
>>
>>23807584
can't add you ;-;
>>
>>23805533
This is the best news I've google translated today, hope it works out between you, the slut and the dog
>>
>>23810074
we are in the planning process
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.