[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear soc am I the only one sees pic related as a pure white degenerated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
Dear soc am I the only one sees pic related as a pure white degenerated retardation?

How home there isn't a colored folk that looks like pic related?

Bent down to your overlord.
>>
>>23789437
Home is come lol*
>>
"Nobody is exempted from having Down Syndrome. But, there may be a variety of factors at play that have resulted in your lack of encounters with non-white people with Down Syndrome.

First, according to the Centers for Disease Control, the mortality rate for black infants with Down Syndrome is higher than for white infants.

Second, there is some interesting sociological evidence to suggest something called homophily in general social networks, which means that people tend to interact, by and large, with people like themselves. I'm assuming some things about you with this explanation: You're relatively young, white, middle-class, and from the US. If my assumptions are accurate, your exposure to a wide enough range of black/mexican/asian folks is limited enough that you're less likely to encounter someone in those racial groups with Down Syndrome.

Third, DS is fairly rare. 1 in 691 children, roughly, is born with DS. (again, according to the CDC). It occurs more often in children whose mothers are over the age of 35. There may also be some cultural/sociological issues at stake there too, younger motherhood rates amongst those populations in the US, for example. (That's just a guess on my part, though I wouldn't be surprised to discover it to be the case)

But, I suspect that the second reason is the most likely explanation, at least in part, for why you haven't ever noticed a black/latino/asian person with DS."
>>
File: oqhVyKV.jpg (8 KB, 200x262) Image search: [Google]
oqhVyKV.jpg
8 KB, 200x262
here ya go op
>>
>>23789437
Ive seen a lot of mexican downies but I cant remember seeing a black or asian downie ever t b h
>>
>>23789437
google search black down syndrome baby
>>
>>23789712
Nice coloring job bro. Do you you even sources?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.