[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is my dick to small or is it ugly? Just be honest. When I post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 630x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 630x859
Is my dick to small or is it ugly? Just be honest. When I post in dick rate threads occasionally I find that I'm the only guy that nobody replied to in the thread. I can't help but feel sad about that in addition to never getting any action.
>>
It's fine, it's a penis. It works, presumably. No need to get self conscious.
>>
It's fine, chill
>>
>>23788265
>>23788276
I just can't understand why nobody liked it when I posted I then
>>
>>23788326
It's kinda average looking. Literally 5/10,
>>
>>23788347
Yeah, that's a problem. Not a keeper. I wouldn't even mind if every fucking anon didn't say the exact same about my looks. I can't even get girls and if I did she'd just be disappointed. :(
>>
>>23788368
Bub, relax! /soc/ and IRL are 2 different things! Stuff like finding the right girl, etc. will happen even to the likes of you. Shot sometimes takes time to fall into place... I'd be more embarrassed about starting a thread whining about not getting a rate in a cock rate than the actual size of your member..
You'll be fine!
>>
>>23788409
Real life has been just as negative to me. Appearance matters and obviously size does too when mine is so bad that people can only say it's 5/10.
>>
If you're good looking i wouldnt mind sucking it
>>
Obviously, the answer is to show people your dick in real life to see if they'll like you just for your dick. Just randomly pull it out in public and ask "Is this okay?"

>Brandon gonna make the news
>>
>>23788419
Well it's functional. If you're getting shot down that often, you're probably going after the sluts.
>>
What's the measurements? Curious
>>
>>23788496
>if you're good looking
;_;
>>
>>23788695
6 inches or I think 17 cm and idk about thickness
>>
>>23788756
Mine looks exactly the same as yours and I'm 6 inches.

People say it's average but most people who post in dick rate threads appear to have bigger dicks than me.
>>
>>23788768
People in those threads exaggerate, and know just the right angle to make it look as big as possible.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
>>23788496
Yeah... I sure look good alright

What pisses me off is that some people say looks don't matter or aren't everything and then I see people say this shit
>>
Its jewish
>>
Average dick size is okay, average dick game is not good enough.
>>
>>23788940
Oh Brandon you poor bastard
Go to therapy already.
>>
I think you have a pretty dick, very nice shape and also good size. If you were my boyfriend I'd be very happy with it. To me it's at least a 8/10.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.