[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In terms of relationships, do you care about race? Or do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: l.jpg (144 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
144 KB, 500x375
In terms of relationships, do you care about race? Or do you not?
Why do you care / why do you not care?
>>
i do not care any longer because more than anything i want to find someone i can get along with. race is just another hurdle if i'm going to be specific with it. my preference changes like monthly but as of now the order that i'm interested in is black, latina, indian, asian, white and i'm a white male. if you asked me like a month ago white would be first.
>>
>>23780384
no because heritage doesn't make the person, environment does. you become a thief I heard.
>>
>>23780384
Never. I'm from a place where everyone from here is mixed race just about even when they look monoracial. I also don't have a lot of black male friends + there just aren't many so dating one is pretty unlikely.

I'd like to date more non-white guys though.
>>
I can't stand all colors of women. They all seemed to be fucked up in their own ways.
>>
>>23780384
no dont care but its easier for me bc understanding of culture
>>
>>23780384
Not anymore. Stayed away from white girls through high school and most of college. First girl I fucked was Asian/Muslim , extremely racist and a shitty human in general. After that I went for black girls and latinas in a misguided attempt to not be racist for several years. Been with a white woman the last 7 months, in love n shit. Still feel dumb for having had the mindset that I would be racist unless I dated outside my race. Have had healthy relationships and unhealthy relationships with girls of different races, so at this point i don't really give a shit
>>
>>23780384
I don't care. Sexy people are sexy. Nice people are nice. What difference does it make about the color of their skin?
>>
I'm white which goes with everything but I can come in any color
>>
i only date black dudes because they have bigger dicks

sorry but true
>>
File: 1433867296360.jpg (148 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1433867296360.jpg
148 KB, 500x483
>im a straight white male
it's kind of confusing here in America white women will be seen dating/fucking the most interracially. So im getting this message that they aren't all that into white men. I also don't want kids ever and not sure how keen on marriage i am.
So i've kind of just don't even consider white women anymore. Id date indian, asian, latina, middle eastern, or pacific islander.

It should be said that i grew up in the upper middle class suburbs and almost college educated(finishing next may).
>>
Straight white male here. I don't care about race, I'm just not attracted to black women.
>>
>>23780589
I don't really think it's that confusing. Many girls either a. wants to experiment or b. aren't deciding partners based on race
>>
>>23780619
just because you think its not confusing doesn't mean that holds true for others.

So unless you care to explain it to me don't tell me what is or isnt confusing to me. That's like my math tutor telling me Calc III isn't that confusing when he has a master in math from one of the top engineering schools in the country and is an expert in all things calculus.

There was a time when all i like was white women, but since I've seen them going interracially logic tells me well they aren't all that into you so better find some cute brown girls that are.
>>
Being mixed I really don't care about race. It does bother me when my skin is a deterrent to women.
>>
>>23780635
You'll figure it out.
>>
>>23780662
Mixed as well and I care about race. I don't believe it's an important factor though. Being certain race doesbt grant anyone anything.
>>
>>23780671
lol man it was confusing but i figured it out, i dont for white women anymore. If a white women wanted me she would have to approach me and do all the work.
>>
White here and I am mixed. Dutch and Irish.
>>
6'4 white with Nordic features here... Fuck girls of all races but will only be in relationship with tall blondes, hope to marry and have kids with one
>>
I don't care as in I won't reject anyone based on race. There are races I'm less attracted to though. Physically, plus culture/upbringing has an influence on personality/behaviour so that has an influence on compatibility with myself too.
>>
I'll let Muhammad Ali speak for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

I don't hate other races and would not be opposed to dating them, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't greatly prefer dating someone of my own race (white).
>>
>>23780384
desu i only care about a guy's personality and how he treats me. race and appearance in general is a non-issue. being good looking is extra credit though, and there are both ugly handsome men in every race, so.
>>
Beauty is based on race *sarcasm* top fucking lel. Beautiful people are of each race and nation. No race doesn't matter to me, but I do want, naturally, the absolute best mate for myself. I value people for who they are, everything else comes second and third.
>>
I really don't care, I'm a black male and to me all women are awesome. There's beautiful and amazing women in all races, why would I restrict myself to just a select few?

With that said though, I usually find Arab and South Asian women the most attractive. I just really like the skin tones and facial features. Women from South and Central America come close in second place.
>>
>>23780525
>I can come in any color

:^-)

my dark-complexion friend
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.