[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw ruined body with hormones. I made a decent femboy but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: IMAG0773_1_1.jpg (189 KB, 1766x1437) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0773_1_1.jpg
189 KB, 1766x1437
>tfw ruined body with hormones.
I made a decent femboy but dysphoria made feel like shit, so decided take hormones to relieve it and eventually transition.
Two months into hormones and now I'm still not feeling well.
Why couldn't I be content being a femboy. No one wants some gross in between thing.I ruined my femboy body. Still no changes to my face which I'm the most dysphoric about.
Should I kill myself?
Pic related it's my fucked up body
>>
>>23778385
your body looks ok to me.
you should probably just chill out and learn to be comfortable in your own skin.
I'm no looker by a long shot, but fortunately for us there's more to love than looks C:
>>
LMFAO
>>
Face pic, I'll be the judge.
>>
What were you expecting really
>>
>>23778395
That's the problem. I've never been comfortable with my body. :"(
>>
Im very attractive to your body. Stop worrying and post more explicit photos.
>>
>>23778410
I dunno figured it was a magical turns you into a girl potion. FML
>>
>>23778418
idk what to tell you, it looks good to me.
slim waist, flat tum, nice curvy but not fat butt.
everything I can see looks ok.

Do you have some slight boobs from hormones?
I actually think 'mone grown boobs are kinda hot. Way nicer than implants.
>>
>>23778385
i have the same hips and i never took hormones lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-11-01-46-25.png (505 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-11-01-46-25.png
505 KB, 480x854
>>23778406
Here, I look like an underage spic
>>
>>23778425
You seem to have turned as female as a male can turn
>>
>>23778435
My hips have always been like that too. Literally only thing hormones did was give me gross boy tits.
>>
>>23778452
which hormones did you take?
>>
>>23778468
Estrogen and anti-androgens
>>
did you get a prescription by a doctor and have you done any blood work? you shouldn't expect too much in just 2 months. go figure out what you want, while the effects are still somewhat reversible or preventable such as infertility. I think you should take a all or nothing mentality or you're going to regret it in the long run. btw stop complaining you look adorable.
>>
>>23778385
I think it's not looking that bad. That said, I'm sorry you're not feeling comfortable with your body. Don't kill yourself, maybe try putting on some muscle or something. (I don't know how hormones work, I don't even know if it's reversible in any way).
>>
You look very feminine, in my opinion. If I didn't know better, and especially depending how you dress, would never be the wiser.
>>
>>23778484
No I've been self medding. I've honestly wished I was born a girl for a long time.
>>
>>23778488
But my mug looks like a boy ;-;
>>
>>23778513
then come out to your family and seek professional guidance. they will adjust your medication based on the hormone levels in your blood.
>>
>>23778447
well your face is already pretty femme, and hormones dont really start being noticeable until about 6-8 months. honestly you're fucking golden. Come out, get a doc(protip saying you self med can either extremely expedite the whole process or hurt it, you gotta drop it at the right time to the right person if you do) and wait the magic 1 year where you know how much hormones will really help. desu you could pass now with makeup and if you work on your voice, maybe a hair style of some sort.
>>
>>23778513
I feel like your face could be taken as a feminine boy... Or as a girl. Maybe grow your hair out a little longer but you are attractive as a girl.
>>
>>23778513
I feel like your face could be taken as a feminine boy... Or as a girl. Maybe grow your hair out a little longer but you are attractive as a girl.
>>
>>23778526
I've already come out to my family. They're all really apathetic. My mom care more about how it would reflect on the family. I was see a counselor too but he wouldn't write a letter of recommendation even after 8 months. So I got fed up, and bought some meds off IHP. I'm just really sad and wish I was a girl with girly features; I don't want to remain some gross in between thing.
>>
>>23778560
you could move out and leave. I havent spoken to my mom's side of the family for basically 3 years because of my decision to transition(which hasnt even started yet because fuck doctors and fuck depression) if its really your family holding you back then you only have a few options. Either leave and try to be yourself or sit there in your shitty state until you either are empty and destroyed or kill yourself. having tried the latter, I dont recommend it. dying doesnt feel good.
>>
>>23778567
I think my actually kill myself if I'm on my own tho. My family is pretty shitty but they're the ones preventing me from doing anything rash. And moving out sounds scary.
>>
>>23778596
I might* typos on phone sry
>>
>>23778596
It is, but you can find help with that. I moved 500 miles away with a friend and look at me now. A job, an apartment, a waifu and 3 cats. moving to a 3 bedroom next month just because we can afford it now. Moving away is scary as hell but if you do it right you'll come out all the better.
>>
Picture of asshole plz
>>
>>23778447
Your face is cute and pretty damn feminine if you ask me.
A bit of eyeliner and a decent hairstyle will see you right.
However, you also appear to be very young, which probably contributes tot your overall confusion and unhappiness.
It gets better.
>>
>>23778624

I think you're ultimately right but I wanna wait and delay moving out a bit more. I'm a wimp and I'm too scared.

>>23778654
I'm actually fairly old that's why I felt anxious and decided to self med instead of waiting on my counselor. I'm 21 and in a couple of months I'll be 22.
>>
>>23778669
hey thats how old I am too! it kinda gives me hope since I havent started yet. Anyways, its good you can at least see that maybe its your best option. I left when I was 19 and sure Im not transitioned yet but my life is way less shitty so theres that.

If you've got kik and want to just talk im up for that. mines TheTegs
>>
>>23778385
COCK IS DIAMONDS, POST BUTT
>>
>>23778447
>>23778385
you're pretty cute

contact?
>>
>>23778385
I think you look cute and I would love you just the way you are now.
Sky.Tree if you wanna kik
>>
>>23778385
OP will you marry me
>>
>>23778385
I know a few people who would kill for that waist, OP. And hormones take a long time to develop into, like... years long. Grow your hair out more and you'll pass hella ez. I'm legit jealous.
>>
>>23778385
i don't care if you're fishing for compliments, op you sexy af, and i usually tell people to kill themselves.
>>
>>23778385
You didn't 'ruin' your body, OP. Two months on estrogen and T blockers barely does anything, most major changes don't happen until you're past 6 months in. 4chan of all places shouldn't be where you look for advice or even reassurance about transitioning. There are plenty of people who want to boof people with your body type, ctfo
>>
>>23779724
Well I'm probably gonna stay on hormones I can't go back now. But hypothetically if I got off them now I'd have a body with gyno. It would be gross. This was my body before hormones; it looks better than it does now imo. Hopefully your right and I develope more after the six month period. I'm just just afraid of staying an androgenous mess; it makes me feel like dying.
>>
>>23779887
nah you look better now,hope your tits grow out more though.
>>
>>23778385
It takes longer than two months for changes to the face to become noticeable, and a good haircut can help more than you'd expect. Worst case scenario there's FFS.
>>
>>23779918
Yeah, I think I'm gonna save for ffs. I hate my face. I think I'm gonna alter my chin, brow, nose, and adams apple.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160511_032349.jpg (174 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160511_032349.jpg
174 KB, 900x1200
>>23779918
>>23779942
This was b4 hrt, literally no change. I think the only difference is my complexion improved a tad bit, but otherwise nothing. I guess I have no choice but to hold off for more changes.
:'(
>>
Everyone is effected differently. It's not magic. >>23778385
And are you retarded? Two months? At what dose? It take six to really se results dude. Chill the fuck out. If all you cared about was getting a sexy body and not the validity of being female then you need to promptly go fuck yourself and stop scaring girls who need this medication.
>>
>>23780038
Well I'm taking them because I've always been dissatisfied with the masculine features of my body. I'm taking 150mg of spiractin and 4mg estrogen. I know it takes more than 2 months to see change but I'm concerned I'm gonna perpetually remain in this in between stage. Yeah, I'm pretty retarded; pls someone kill me. I can't do it myself. :C
>>
>>23778425
There is nothing wrong with your body, it is your head that is fucked up. magical turns you into a girl potion, retard.
>>
>>23780118
Yeah my head is pretty gross
:℃
>>
I saw a person post one time claiming to be a therapist/counselor who had experience with transgender people. He said that it's extremely common for them, even ones who go through hrt and gender reassignment to still be dissatisfied, because it seems to them that no matter what they do they can't ever 100% feel like the gender they want to feel like. That person was trying to make the case that anything but cisgender or cissexuality is actually a mental illness that needs to be treated, not placated, but what you can take away from it is that what you're feeling is actually very common.
>>
>>23778385
I'd check out boringkate's tumblr. You can get some good info on DIY and her posts may help you out.
>>
>>23778385
You have a pretty cute butt. I'd probably stick it in your pooper, OP
>>
give it a year or so and you'll notice the significant difference. also, make sure you're working out to get that form :)
>>
>>23778560
i am thinking of self medicating because insurance wouldn't cover certain test and meds. what is IHP?
>>
>>23780376
In-house pharmacy
>>
>>23780355
Yeah, hopefully it works out ok
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.