[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Significant others yells at you that s/he's perfectly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 24
File: ShortHairedGirl-CuteAF.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ShortHairedGirl-CuteAF.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>Significant others yells at you that s/he's perfectly calm.

I had never dropped someone so fast and hard. Let's list instaredflags just for the sake of it.
>>
File: 1447402313488.jpg (20 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1447402313488.jpg
20 KB, 720x960
>>I'm a lightweight anon I can't drink at all.

Fucking dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 2400x3000
>says every ex they've had is psycho, nothing is their fault
fucking run
>>
>>23777827
Could it be that the false accusation that she wasn't calm caused her to be mad and therefore not calm when she responded?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 425x319
>>23777855
>>>I'm a lightweight anon I can't drink at all.

quote of a quote
>>
>>23777889
>raises their voice and looks upset
>other things upset people do
>there is no need to be upset
> IM NOT UPSET

thats usually how it goes
>>
>but you haven't seen my temper yet

Just started with her but we'll see...
>>
>>23777889
Yeah. That's my hobby. I go to the street, find the most chill motherfucker and I go "Hey, man, you need to calm the fuck down before you snap".

They usually react like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl5zbgvE0Cc

No. Just no. If you're perfectly calm and being accused of not being perfectly calm makes you go apeshit, you were not perfectly calm to start with.

Granted. The worst thing you can tell someone who's apeshit is to calm down. It drives them up the fucking wall.
>>
File: kittens.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
kittens.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
>She: I don't like oral sex.
>Anon: Oh, it's ok. Blowjobs aren't essential.
>She: No, anon. I mean, I don't like being eaten out.

Turn 360 and moonwalk away.
>>
>Never bothers to arrange anything for us to do, always leaves it to me
>"I'm great at conflict resolution" - completely blanks me for days after a small argument
>Allows me to spend all my money on them, doesn't seem to call round when i'm almost broke after lavishing them in jewelery and expensive weekend getaways
>Very entitled with a has a princess complex.
>"No anon i'm not talking to anyone else" - Tinder and PoF alerts constantly on phone
>Dodges any sort of commitment discussion after six months even though he knew it was something I wanted to discuss
>Always goes on about their ex
>All in, a high maintenance gold digger who took my money and broke my heart
>>
>>23777928
>insta red flags thread
>describes relationship failure in detail

are u ok
>>
>>23777935
Haha yea, i didn't even notice them at the time but friends kept pointing them out and saying they were red flags, kind of felt they applied to this thread. Perhaps I presented them a little personally?

Guess i could have went:

>Princess complex
>Gold digger
>>
File: GunslingerGirl-IRL.jpg (62 KB, 475x599) Image search: [Google]
GunslingerGirl-IRL.jpg
62 KB, 475x599
This looks a bit like a sausage party. I encourage girls to post. My main motivation wasn't to shitpost, but to compile typical red flags for men.

Please, ladies, do tell.

>>23777944
>All that crap
>6 months
Resilience isn't always a good trait, anon.
>>
>>23777908
I live with my ex and sometimes tell her to chill when she's being bitchy. Maybe not even at me, just if she's frustrated with anything. Sends her into a rage. God it's hilarious.
>>
"Im not like the other girls!"
>>
Let's see...
>hates animals
>"oh I'm big into my church"
>>
>>23777953
femanon here, didn't realize gender was necessary for the post
>>
File: IWishIwasHomePlayingVideogames.jpg (177 KB, 1192x876) Image search: [Google]
IWishIwasHomePlayingVideogames.jpg
177 KB, 1192x876
>>23777955
>I live with my ex
You shouldn't make people angry for fun, unless she's that terrible. And if she's that terrible... why the fuck are you roomates?

>>23777960
t. 90% of girls.

>>23777963
Those two combined make for a great red-on-steroids flag.

>>23777965
It isn't. I guess I was projecting and saw a male behind every ID.

Though
>>23777885
makes even more sense now.

[spoiler]Post moar[/spoiler]
>>
>>23777972
>why live with ex
Because we had kids, and them going to school here is better than the fucking Hicksville she came from. So we're still living together until we can afford to live separately. We actually get along really well most of the time. But sometimes it's funny to mess with her.

>mix of animal hater and church flags
Holy shit, I hadn't even thought of those in the same person. Fuck that noise.
>>
File: EverythingWillBeFire.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
EverythingWillBeFire.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>23777986
Well then, I respect the sacrifice you're both making for your offspring's sake.

I saw those two flags in the same girl once. It was like the perfect storm of red flags.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
>>23777986
more 'baby mama' than ex, in that case.

>>23777972
>hates your family/friends
>family/friends hate them too
>never tips servers/treats them like shit
>paying "manhood academy" cult
>>
>>23778008
Eh if we didn't still get along, I'd have kicked her back to Hicksville a couple years ago. And that's terrifying. Though I'd rather be with an animal hater than a holybook thumper. Any holy book.

>>23778019
Eh nah. We were together for years, longer than any other relationship I've had. Ex is definitely the term. And that third flag. I'll even drop a friend who does that
>>
>>23778019
>manhood academy
Is that redpill bs? I'm afraid of clicking any of that.
>>
>>23778097
yup! it's scary shit, not to mention a huge waste of money on his part.
>>
>>23778112
>huge waste of money
They said in the site that their target was to make information available to everyone without needing to pay. KEK.

Eating bs is one thing, but paying for it... D-d-d-dropped!!
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 713x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 713x750
>>23778117
the guy running this shit is making serious bank considering that my ex: >joined in 2012
>was an active member last time he contacted me
>$1,000 later, is still a bitch

it sounds like it's an active site and I want to nuke the planet from space
>>
>>23778135
I can't justify things that break shit down like that. "Sixty-nine cents a day? That's three goddamn cigarettes!"
>>
File: Chen-Money-Bitches.png (91 KB, 351x241) Image search: [Google]
Chen-Money-Bitches.png
91 KB, 351x241
>>23778135
kek. This shit reads like satire.
>>
>>23778135
Jesus fucking Christ this is a really thing?
>>
>>23778168
Real*
>>
>>23777827
>OPs redflag for sure
>"I don't drink much, but I do enjoy getting messy every now and then"
>>23777885
>THIS
>uses "lived experience" as factual evidence
>"you should have known how I was feeling"
And admittedly a subjective standard, but it's for me
>unable to communicate properly
>>
>>23778168
>prey on the weak
>roll in money
Looks like a joke, but as
>>23778135
said, they're drowning in franlinks. I'd laugh harder if it wasn't so damn sad.

>>23778179
You mean like stuttering or being unable to put thoughts into words.
>>
>>23778190
>stuttering
Not exactly. Poor communication styles (i.e. bottling something up until screaming about it) is what I meant.
Also see:
>passive aggression
>completely bottling up
>lying
>avoiding confrontation
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x461
>>23778168
yep. if it is an elaborate joke, the guy is actually fucking profiting from it, and his "students" are taking it seriously. There's even a fucking textbook.
>>23778200
100% agree with communication problems. see also:
>constant sarcasm
>ignoring/upset by constructive criticism
>crying to someone else about perceived problems in relationship before even telling you they exist
>>
>>23778215
The talking to others about problems in your relationship before you especially boils my blood.
I get wanting support, but when that happens, I take it as a sign to fuck off quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 350x240
>>23778225
Exactly. I get venting, but how can they expect things to get fixed that way? I had an ex's friend get in my face about shit I didn't even know I had done, *after* advising him to leave me because it wasn't getting better.

>pic related
>>
File: 1447693732135.jpg (34 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1447693732135.jpg
34 KB, 612x380
>>23777827

> She complains about her ex's often, and jokes about things she's done to hurt them. "Hurr I made by last bf cry it was so funny!"
> She's a super liberal. Like not simply a liberal but is always trying to get you interested in her agenda, always trying to show you transgender vines, always bitching about Trump, etc.
> Has one parent who she hates and will bitch about constantly, and another parent she adores to a point that it's creepy.

That's pretty much it. I'm honestly not that fussy when it comes to women but these are some big ones, said from personal experience.
>>
File: jesuschrist.gif (2 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
jesuschrist.gif
2 MB, 280x200
>He browses /soc/
>>
>He still has items his ex has left behind.
>>
>>23778357
>break up 3 year relationship with gf
>set fire to everything she ever gifted to me
Yeah, no. I'm keeping the jacket, the fountain pen, and all the crap that's worth something.
>>
>>23778426
Nah I mean like several boxes of her stuff. I don't expect a guy to get rid of everything instantly, but after several years, there's no excuse to have her childhood toys and photos in your spare room.
>>
File: LawdHaveMercy.jpg (112 KB, 445x503) Image search: [Google]
LawdHaveMercy.jpg
112 KB, 445x503
>S/he thinks Trump would be a good president.
>>
>>23778512
>her childhood toys
What?
>photos
Scan that stuff and won't require any space.
>>
>>23778523
I mean like, when she moved out of her parents house and in with him, she took all her old childhood toys and photos and memories, and when she broke up with this guy, she didn't take them with her. The guy knew where she was now living but wouldn't give them up.
>>
>>23778541
Wow. Either he cant let go or is too lazy.
And the girl either outgrew them, didnt care as much as he thought. Or hes so terrible she doesnt even wanna drop by to grab her stuff
>>
>>23778571
She did drop by occasionally, only to slam on the door and threaten to kill herself. He needed to dump her shit in her backyard and give her no excuse to come over, but he wouldn't do that. He held onto her stuff and she kept coming back, surprise surprise.

BIG red flag for me now.
>>
>>23778515
>>
>Going way too fast.

I met a guy and agreed to go on a date. During dinner he asked me to move in with him. Run. Run as fast as you can.
>>
>>23778638
i can also vouch for moving way too fast

i went on a date with a girl from work, and the next thing i knew, i was practically living with her. she then dumped me and apparently one of the reasons why she did was because i "wouldn't leave", even though she asked me to stay every night

fucking bitch
>>
>>23778662
That sucks, and is kind of crazy. Was there any warning sign other than going too fast? If she was asking you to stay every night, that's kind of weird that she'd get mad at you for "not leaving."
>>
>>23777916
really !? hate being eaten out and my husband doesn't seem to mind at all. we just never do that
>>
>clingy
>uses emojis constantly
>always acts cutesy
>if I say my day went bad, just says "awe that sucks" and doesn't ask me about it
>depressed
>discredits someone without listening to their argument

I've been trying to date the past couple months, but all the guys I've been talking to just don't impress me. Either I'm too smart for them or they act dumb on purpose. Gahhh
>>
>>23778825
>depressed
Isn't that damn near everyone these days?
>>
>>23778959
Yeah. It's hard to love someone when they don't love themselves.
>>
People that are always inventing reasons to say they're not good enough and keep running away. I mean, they piss you off until you finally drop them, but you keep coming back because it makes no sense and you like them.

Maybe they really don't deserve their beloved ones, so they keep playing games to make the other part crazy about them. I don't know, I've had two of those already.
>>
>>23778984
No joke. Most people these days seem to have a habit of forgetting to care for themselves. Kills me.
>>
>>23778825
I'm clingy and depressed and sometimes act cutesy... Are old fashioned emoticons equivalent to emojis? Like <.<; or :3

"Aww that sucks" is probably exactly what I'd say, but followed by "what happened?" even though I'm worried she won't want to talk about it.
>>
>person messes up, for example drops a plate whilst doing the washing up
>"haha, woopsie, my bad"
>I mess up by dropping a plate
>receive the scolding of my life and an angry silent treatment afterwards

DROPPED

>>23778754
I hate receiving oral sex, too. You're not alone. Unfortunately, I still get the "maybe he wasn't good enough ;)))" tier comments when I bring it up. I wish that people would just understand that not everybody can cum, or even be aroused, the same way as everyone else.
>>
File: gdgdg.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gdgdg.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Oh, and

>"I didn't do x."
>"That's only what a person who has done x would say!"
>my fucking face when

Has actually happened. Did not think those kinds of people existed, but they do.
>>
>>23778995
This is me all the way. I fucking hate it and I just wanna kill myself already. I'm sick of seeing people blindly love me when I'm clearly undeserving of it. Because of this dumbass affliction, I crave solitude because I'm so damn sick of ruining people's lives
>>
>>23777885
One of my exes tried to kill me because I showed up to a club with a friend that he had apparently been cheating on me with. Is that still my fault?
>>
>>23777907
Man that sounds like the gf of a good friend of mine. As if this was something to be proud of she tells it out loud. That isn't something to boast about
>>
>giving you gifts a concerned parent would give you
>>
She dont have a dick
>>
>>23778541
Amanda, is that you?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 424x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 424x280
>really likes anime
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield 4.jpg (333 KB, 1089x815) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield 4.jpg
333 KB, 1089x815
>>23777827
It's 2016 and you are still not beating your woman?
>>
>>23778736
she had a lot of baggage, like she had been institutionalized and nearly lost custody of her kid, but i accepted her for her. too bad she couldn't do the same for me

i woke up one night in her bed and had a panic attack, and i asked her to help calm me down, but she was just annoyed that i woke her up. the weekend we had prior to the breakup was pretty awesome, at least to me. i had a wonderful time with her and i was very interested in where our relationship would go. more like relationshit now, amirite
>>
>>23780979
>423 BCE
>Still beating women
I want nu-males to leave.

>>23781983
Dropped like a hot iron.
>>
>>23777827
>invalidates your feelings constantly and blows off every emotion as "hormones" and you being "crazy/overemotional/insane" (even when you have a damn good reason) instead of listening to why you're upset and trying to resolve things... so now you doubt the legitimacy of your own emotions and don't feel comfortable being open about your feelings with him at all, and never bother trying to communicate.

aka gaslighting

also

>doesn't know how to deal with his own emotions because "i'm not a fucking pussy bitch" so he lets them bottle up until he explodes
>>
>he watches Ashley videos
>>
>>23777928
What is wrong with you that made you stick around for any time at all?
>>
File: 1099.jpg (70 KB, 656x526) Image search: [Google]
1099.jpg
70 KB, 656x526
>Uses a lot of emojis unironically
>Gets mad for no reason and tells you to don't ever talk to her/him again

And the biggest red flag for me

>Actually insults you/hits you when she/he gets mad or while arguing
>>
>>23779583
no, it's not your fault
>>
Guy I talked to for a short time:

Dated crazy girls for long periods of time. (the fact that he stayed with them is enough of a red flag to me)

His week included working and sitting at home playing monhun. Legitimately nothing else beyond that.

At 24 lived at home and wasn't allowed to bring girls over.

His friends were boring as all hell. Hung out with them all once and they sat on the couch and didn't say more than a few sentences in a few.

Had this "cool guy rock n roll" look that he put on when in reality had nothing going for him.

Yeah... the only irl experience I've had with a true manchild
>>
>>23779738
what kind of gifts? some people are more nurturing than others, it might have been how they were raised.
unless they're spending a shit ton of money on toilet paper on you.

anyways, sounds cute as fuck, if you don't want them let me have them
>>
>>23777907
a lot of women tend to think it comes off as cute to be quick tempered, as if they're similar to strong female leads on game of thrones, a lot of my friends do this, and it's annoying as hell.

as long as you keep your cool and refuse to rise to any kind of emotional baiting a lot of women don't realize they do, you should be fine.
>>
>>23777907
>>23782431
>violence/unchecked anger in general
honestly if situations that could easily be resolved by talking frequently devolve into screaming/hitting/petty insults, gtfo.

>>23779583
no, that's definitely not your fault. to be fair though, you probably (rightfully) identify them as *THE* crazy ex. What I'm talking about is someone dismissing any guilt for all past relationship failures because "all their exes were just psycho."
>>
File: CfmeD_8WEAAfixS.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CfmeD_8WEAAfixS.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>23782477
Yeah my ex rarely insulted me when she was mad but it became an habit afterwards and it evolved into hitting and so on even though i never disrespected her, it turned out she was cheating on me so i guess i should have ran earlier lol.
>>
>>23778302
Everyone with a brain thinks Trump is shit. Not a red flag.
>>
>>23782539
He probably meant brains in a girl is a red flag.

Let's not forget Trump's base are uneducated white men, please.
>>
>>23782539
I'd argue that there's a difference between "I will not be voting for that fuckwad" followed by leaving the topic or riding flow of conversation, and repeatedly dragging the conversation back to how shitty Trump is or starting conversations with shit about how awful Trump is.
>>
>>23782578
I wouldn't bring the topic up. If we already know how much of a douche he is there's no point in keep him the topic of our conversation.
>>
>>23778995
This is a sign of serious confidence issues and/or depression, and probably a bunch of other issues
t. Guy who does this constantly and sees it as a completely logical conclusion

Anyways, as far as instant red flags:
>starts conversation with new person bitching about his/her ex
I am literally in another country already and you will never find me. Good day.
>>
>>23782560
>makes ignorant broad statements about a group based on political bias
Hahaha

Dropped like a quadrapalegic
Don't be this guy, kids
>>
I'm in the wrong place but my board is slow and I'm bored.

>he thinks sluttiness is okay
>he's a liberal, feminist, submissive cuck
>he talks about how much he dislikes Trump/won't go to rallies with me
>he wants me in anything but a feminine, modest, skirt or dress whenever possible
>he doesn't want to be the head of the household and raise strong, intelligent sons and clever, modest daughters
>>
>>23783399
Gonna hazard a guess your board is /pol/
Either way, good on you for having the family goals figured out. Now you just have to learn Pennsylvania Dutch and move to the commune
>>
>>23783399

>doesnt want a feminist man

>doesnt want some one who breaks gender roles either.

wat
>>
>>23777907
>mfw have Type II Bipolar Disorder
>mfw be in a mania episode and ex would purposely try to aggravate me
>just to start arguments and make me seem like the bad one

Yeah, it's counterproductive to warn people of that shit because they just like to use it to get you mad.
>>
>>23783388
>Not knowing what 'base' means.
Pick a dictionary before making a fool of yourself next time.
>>
>>23783502
>Not knowing what 'base' means and accuses other of doing the same.
Pick a dictionary before making a big ass fool of yourself next time.
>>
>>23783399
I'll take him, aside from the wardrobe policing he sounds like the kind of guy I'd love to be with... assuming "sluttiness is okay" means doesn't shame people for things that aren't anyone's business and not "let's fuck other people outside our relationship".
>>
>>23783399
Hi Rokku
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1000x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1000x663
>>23783399
I didn't know the Amish could use computers these days.

props to you for knowing exactly what you want though
>>
>>23783399
you seem cool as shit desu
also obvious ones but

>sees dead people
>thinks shes psychic
>is more into goth fashion than the music
>calls you manipulative and controlling for carpooling with her to things you /both/ like
>>
File: single mothers 2.jpg (82 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
single mothers 2.jpg
82 KB, 600x750
>loves conspiracy theories
>any kind of new age bullshit: hugs and smiles cure cancer, thoughts and feelings control reality, etc. Had one girl say she found it was tiring keeping her mental "shield" up all day. You know, the one we use to keep out other people's bad thoughts? Yeah, that shield. I quickly made like Casper.
>a mutual friend tried to connect me with one woman who almost instantly started getting sexual while we just starting to message and hadn't yet met face to face. I was like, "For all you know I'm an axe murderer and you're already talking about your fav sex toys? Wtf?" That and she seemed to be trying some kind of kino where she'd say something lovely or flattering and the next moment drop an insult. And it all seemed to be geared towards defining the relationship as her being the sexy, prized princess and I'm the big, strong, manly guy but really she runs the show. Dropped that shit before we even met for coffee.
>>
>>23777855
So because you're an alcoholic you can only date alcoholics? Filth.
>>
>>23777928
Now I ain't saying she a gold digger...
>>
Let me see...
> Talks too loud
> Emotionally unstable
> NEET and not trying to change it
> Too religious
> Radical feminist
> Lack of communication skills
>>
>>23782217
i'd drop me too, anon. apparently i'm so crazy that crazy bitches want nothing to do with me
>>
>>23784742
Also:
> Gold diggers
>>
>>23784773
What I meant is that those are dealbreakers for me, anon.
>>
>>23784784
i was just lonely enough to try overlooking it all, plus she seemed incredibly sweet. i just hoped it went somewhere other than straight down the toilet

i'm trying to get over her, but it's hard when she's always on my mind and i know she doesn't spare a single thought for me. i made the mistake of telling her that i missed her last week, and she said that the best thing for us to do was to forget about us
>>
File: seriously.gif (930 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
seriously.gif
930 KB, 500x700
>>23783399
+1
>>
>she gets in bad moods and can't pull herself out of them
>she disrespects you (in public even once or in private after being told not to)
>she never apologizes when called out on things
>she doesn't have a difficult time lying
>lots of guys friends
>complains when taken out somewhere
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.