[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new sugar thread: male based Males for sugar daddies, males for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
new sugar thread: male based
Males for sugar daddies, males for sugar mommas
because let be honest, we need some cash too
>>
>>23776758
>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BUNRER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 332x332
18/Male/California

Kik: Cockstuffing

Here's a GIF of me
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
str8
>Location?
philly
a woman to hang with, get to know, I'm down for sex, etc. Money to be available, not even that much.
guys
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm willing to travel, even enjoy it, if the cost is covered. Im an intelligent guy so i can keep smart conversations going or just be silly and laid back if thats what you want
side kik is softanarchy
contact me there and ill give real info
>>
>>23776789
bump
>>
Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
SoCal
Someone to talk to for now I suppose will see where it goes
Broke ppl
>Pic?
Can exchange on kik
You can figure that out when you talk to me :)
Kik: anonny58
>>
File: 20160323_120926_548.jpg (582 KB, 1080x1765) Image search: [Google]
20160323_120926_548.jpg
582 KB, 1080x1765
>age
>gender
male
>orientation
Pansexual
>location
Sydney, Australia
>age and situation you are looking for
I wanna be the live in, unemployed, obedient, eager to please, boytoy of anyone who can afford it, guys or girls, and who is very horny. I can even do findom if you just want to pay me to help me look pretty and take slutty pictures for you~
>not looking for
I will consider all offers~
>kink?
everything from watersports to vanilla sex, the only thing I won't do is poop play or anything extremely painful, just tell me what your fetish is and I will tell you how much I like the sound of it
>Contact info?
Kik: Namsuomynona
>>
Was wondering, do guys actually pay other guys to do stuff? Seems like a hard market since so many dudes will do whatever for free. Anyway i will play with my own piss for tips so if that interestes anyone let me know. Have kik, Skype.
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>sexualorientation
Straight
>location
LA, California
>lookingfor
A Sugar Mommy to shower me with stuff and I'll give them favours in return.
I'm Brown guy BTW.
I'm pretty Fit
And will do anything my Mommy will ask
>notlookingfor
May consider sane offers
>kink ?
Love to eat pussy with chocolate sauce
>contact info ?
>>
>pic on request only
>>
>>23776758
>>23776762
Fuck you make your own format and don't copy mine. Also there is already a thread up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.