[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smt/ - Short man thread. Come get appreciated. If you are 5'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: tom cruise.jpg (9 KB, 193x271) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise.jpg
9 KB, 193x271
/smt/ - Short man thread. Come get appreciated. If you are 5' 9"/ 69 in./ 175.26 cm or shorter, get in here, post pics, chat, etc.
>>
stop it. nobody likes short men. obviously a short man made this thread
>>
>>23775399
This. Only gay men and trannies like shirt men.
All of my girlfriends including me would never touch a Napoleon.
>>
File: jj.jpg (48 KB, 1000x766) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
48 KB, 1000x766
>>23775399
I like short men. Shut the fuck up, anon.

Also, Jon a cute, apparently 5'9. But I don't necessarily think 5'9 is short; 5'4 and under is short to me.
>>
Honestly I would say that short should only be used if a person is one standard deviation off the mean. So the average American male is 5' 9 or so, and the SD is bout 3 inches. Going off of this, a short male should be at max, 5' 6
>>
>>23775399
I'm 6' 2". I'm sticking up for the underdog. Even though I'm tall, I really feel bad for the lack of acceptance they get.
>>
File: seth.jpg (71 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
seth.jpg
71 KB, 500x600
>>23775451
This anon's got the right idea. 5'9 is, really, pretty average for a man.

I'm 5'5 and feel sorry for anybody shorter because even I struggle with some height-related issues, usually regarding having to be on my tip-toes and lean over counters in order to pay for my food (typically bar counters). But overall, I'm happy with my height.

>tfw I don't have to duck under doorways
Feels good, man.
>>
>>23775518
>tfw I don't have to duck under doorways.Feels good, man.

lmao! :P ok, this is my first time making a thread like this. Most dating profiles of women you see say "must be at least 6 feet to ride" or something similar.
>>
>>23775409
You called it. OP is male. Sorry manlets, only fags want your unfortunate genetics.
>>
File: Short.jpg (357 KB, 835x2409) Image search: [Google]
Short.jpg
357 KB, 835x2409
I'm a 5'4" guy. I was pretty bitter about it for a while, but then I realized I had better things to do with my time than be bitter, you know?

Besides, I honestly think it's funny to have to ask for help to get things off the top shelf when shopping sometimes.
>>
>>23775577
Triple dubs confirms!
>>
>>23775562
I've seen screenshots of Tinder profiles having demands like that. I find it a little strange, but hey, each to their own if it's such a big dealbreaker. Leaves all the more short guys to me!

>>23775582
Nice to see others with a positive outlook on this topic.

>it's funny to have to ask for help to get things off the top shelf

Honestly, sometimes they're so high up that I can't even imagine a 6'+ person being able to grab them without it being /just/ out of their reach. But those shelves are usually in the super-large supermarkets.
>>
>>23775394
>>23775601
>>23775518
>>23775428
Go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>23775601

>Leaves all the more short guys to me!

I-I am available, anon...

>I can't even imagine a 6'+ person being able to grab them without it being /just/ out of their reach.

I haven't been to any stores with shelves that tall; my biggest issue is that when the items on the top shelf that I want are towards the back. One time, since there was no one else around, I literally climbed into my shopping cart to stand in it to reach an item I wanted. I felt prouder of myself than I probably should have.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 915x678
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1336x1764
>>
>>23775621
I hope you can find someone. Dating on /soc/ feels like a very, very risky road to go down.

Oh man, I would've never dared to do that, mostly because of the chance that I might lose my balance and fall, and deal with the awkward conversation of, "how did this happen?!" "Well.."
>>
>>23775658

>Dating on /soc/ feels like a very, very risky road to go down.

Depends on how you do it. My Skype and Kik are theinternet.isfun if you ever feel like chatting!

>the chance that I might lose my balance and fall

I did gymnastics for several years; my balance is one thing I'm particularly proud of.

I once told some friends that I've never fallen over while drunk, and they took it as a bet, trying to knock me down or trip me at parties all the time.

They never succeeded.
>>
>>23775577
>OP is male.
Yes I am, but I'm heterosexual and standing up for my fellow men.
>>
>>23775708
No need to lie, soc is full of gay men so it's fine.
>>
>>23775644

lmao! case in point. Taylor is part Native American, and Native Americans are generally shorter, so that might explain his height.
>>
>>23775698
Appreciate it, anon, but I've had some bad experiences, and it doesn't help that I'm a small-time, somewhat known /soc/goer.

I know someone exactly like you. They would intentionally put themselves in possible danger from falling ('skiing' on ice without even wearing winter shoes, running whilst drunk, etc). How do you people work?! Your ability to defy physics goes beyond me.
>>
>>23775721
I'm not lying. Take my word for it. I don't think it's possible to prove my sexual orientation to you one way or the other.
>>
>>23775636
>new and wet pussy everywhere you go

what a fucking lie
>>
>>23775731
If you were straight you wouldn't be making a thread for short guys, and no you aren't "sticking up" for them either, you are just attracted to them and are still in the closet so you are making up excuses.
>>
>>23775726

Damn, I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm not going to press the matter, though; it's not the first time I've been turned down due to previous guys being incredible assholes.

>How do you people work?!

If you do a sport that emphasizes body control and movement, like dance or gymnastics, you eventually get really good control over the momentum and balance of your body. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it.
>>
>>23775743
Exactly, this thread is a fucking sausage fest.
>>
>>23775756
That sounds logical, but the person I know is a fairly sedentary one. I'm positive that it's just one of those things that people are naturally gifted at but serves little to their everyday lives.

>>23775759
I don't really see why you would care so much whether or not a man or a woman likes short men.
>>
>>23775743
I'm glad I have you to tell me what my sexual orientation is, anon. I don't know what I'd do without you [/sarcasm] I am attracted to women, not men.
>>
>all these dudes circlejerking
Lel this thread is proof that girls like tall men.
>>
>>23775736
Rule 1. Be attractive
Rule 2. Don't be unattractive.

Still applies with height, just going to appeal to different audiences.
>>
>"Time to stock up on Cuban heels, boys? 70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6ft"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

> "71 per cent of females still say the ideal height for a male partner is between 6ft and 6ft 6ins, according to a new poll."

Just stepping in for a moment to let you know that 89% of men ARE SHORTER than 6ft, which is the _cutoff_ to simply stand a chance.

and the upper limit on womens ideal male height? well 99.846% of men are shorter than 6ft 6. Slim pickings huh? So all those 6ft 2+ REAL MEN are cleaning up in casual sex. women are biologically attractd to them, and they get paid more too

But don't fret too much, the article doesn't totallly represent reality, since the average height of men is 5ft 9 of course they are reproducing,and there's plenty of chance to find a long term partner, with your other qualities right now. but women are getting taller and taller from all the hormone pumped junk food they're eating and they have increased testosterone while men are getting more estrogen.

Also heres a tip as a sidenote it's common knowledge that nowadays you have to add 2 inches onto your height, especially online and this helps to pass the arbitary 6ft filter. (it's just like the 8 inch dick trick) I'm 5'11 and call myself 6"1 to be more attractive, never been called out on it. And if i do then Ill call the broad out on calling herself a size 8 when she's at least a 10, or ask her why half her head only ever appears in a selfie, or why she says she's petite when she's 5"7

So if you're 5ft 10 when you use okc on tinder you better write you're 6ft. Which changes the real bell curve!

If you're a manlet, under 5"5 you are well and truly screwed in america. Your only hope is to move to asia. The women there don't chase 6ft guys, they're all under 5ft 2 themselves and skinny
>>
File: Snapshot_20160510_16.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160510_16.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>tfw manlet
>tfw have a thing for taller women.
living the blessed life
>>
File: gg no re.jpg (61 KB, 1145x959) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.jpg
61 KB, 1145x959
>>23775794
Let this picture be proof that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Can we return to the meaning of this thread and appreciate the short guys out there? Thanks.
>>
>>23775972
How do I marry you?
>>
>>23775889
> I'm 5'11 and call myself 6"1 to be more attractive, never been called out on it.
This is easier when you're already tall, proportionally you're not adding too much.

But for example, when someone 5'5" adds 2" to say they're 5'7", it's a so much easier to spot/call out. Unless they're wearing those stupid shoes that add 2-3", it's easier just to embrace being on the shorter side.

At least that's always been my mindset. I'd be so embarrassed if I ever got caught in a petty lie like that.
>>
>>23775972
Damn.. why did I have to be 1" too tall for this thread????
>>
File: MaleHeightDistributionYoink.png (20 KB, 488x415) Image search: [Google]
MaleHeightDistributionYoink.png
20 KB, 488x415
>>23775984
True, it's easier if you're already close to the 6ft mark but regardless online at least you still now have to add 2 inches to your height, because everyone else is. Otherwise you'll be 2 inches shorter. see pic and link http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

never realised I have a major stick in my ass about this until I came back to the states after spending 6 years in SE Asia.

Over there I could get laid much more easily, got complemented on my height a load of times, since returning, not only have I never ever been complimented on my height and find it way harder to get laid I find out that apparently online at least, I'm a manlet and that according to womens' opinions I "wouldn't even stand a chance "if I told them my real height. Which is what an inch or two of difference. Fuck me! if that's how it is being taller than average I don't know what it's like being under average.. I feel for you and every other short guy

I mean when you hear a 5"9 size 16 gorilla say she wants a REAL MAN meaning someone over 6"3, and you realise that she's taller and heavier than pretty much every guy in asia , and absolutely every women it just makes you think how bad the situation is here and how sucky the women are, because bless them they want to feel just as petite as the average 5"0 110lbs asian girl, but they're built like a brick shithouse, so they react by changing the goalposts and not focusing on the fact they arent "real women" but shifting the blame onto the 90% of men that are under 6ft being not real...-- How dare you, a real woman is curvy and isn't a stick, man at least weight can be lost.

If we used the same standards for women, we'd say "you must be under 5ft to ride this" or "only interested in REAL women <5ft" because 90% of women are over 5ft, just like 90% of men are under 6ft. But you could never, ever get away with that.
>>
>>23775972
Whales opinions are irrelevant since you aren't an actual girl.
>>
>>23775972
As a man who is 6'2", I say thank you for loving the manlet bros.
>>
Giving this thread a morning bump.
>>
File: shirt in mouth.jpg (215 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
shirt in mouth.jpg
215 KB, 720x1080
5'4" gay boy here
>>
>>23778760
this is my fetish
do most guys assume you'll bottom?
>>
File: mmm.jpg (169 KB, 597x1080) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
169 KB, 597x1080
>>23778776
yes and they're damn right
>>
>>23779119
good
take the shirt off, turn around, and let's see what they get to enjoy pls
i bet u are an amazing fuck
>>
>>23776250
>>23775972

Go be tall somewhere else. Just the right amount of curvy.
>>
File: cum inside me.jpg (239 KB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
cum inside me.jpg
239 KB, 1620x1080
>>23779169
i'm a virgin to tell the truth :/

but here
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.