[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you and your soul mate were sexualy incompatible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
What would you do if you and your soul mate were sexualy incompatible
>>
>>23771196
>>>/adv/
>>
sexually incompatible? like our fetishes don't match?

I have a rape fetish so if she wouldn't want to roleplay rape with me I'd rape her for real, pretty basic stuff
>>
>>23771196

That is obviously not your soulmate.
Quit whining because only one person has touched your dick.
>>
>>23771211
This hasn't happened to me, just something I was talking to someone on here about, didn't think I would come off as whining. Also I'm female.
>>
>>23771220

Gender Equality? *poof* and it's gone. Only in anonymity are you male.

Now get special treatment, I'm a symptom by the way.
>>
>>23771220
Your question is bad and you should feel bad.
You are not compatible it's not your fucking soul mate
>>
OP, what do you mean by sexually incompatible? Like, your sexual interests dont match up? You dont find each other psychically attractive?
>>
Just be best friends?
>>
>>23771299
Like his dick is giant, you're very small, and every time you try to have sex even with foreplay it takes over an hour to even get just the tip in
>>
>>23771393
stop doing kegels. use more lube. do a ton more foreplay. masturbate beforehand to orgasm to warm up and loosen the muscles. i've been there and i was bruised for the first like 4 months of having sex. then my body got used to it and now i never have any issues. your body can push a baby out. there's no way he's "too big," you're just doing it wrong.
>>
>>23771393
Go see a doctor. Not 4chan.
>>
>>23771497
You are completely incorrect there are a number of conditions that could result in her having pain. she should go see a doctor preferably with her boyfriend or at least a very good idea of how big his dick is.
>>
If it's your soulmate, then sex wouldn't matter because you genuinely enjoy their presence, that's what i think.
>>
>>23771196
If we were sexually incompatible then we wouldn't be soulmates, would we?
>>
what if 2 guys love eachother but 1 is straight?
>>
Laser muh pubes off
>>
>>23771497
Kegels? What's that
>>
>>23771944
You know when you gotta pee real bad but you're not at the bathroom yet? The muscle that you use to not piss yourself? Kegels refer to rhythmically tensing and releasing that muscle in order to tone your pelvic floor. Benefits being stronger orgasms, not pissing yourself later in life if you keep it up, and milking the cum out of your man's cock like a fuckin hoover. It's like lifting, but for your cunt.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.