[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls of /soc/ or experienced dudes give me some tips on going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1292551583526916423-620x349.png (239 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1292551583526916423-620x349.png
239 KB, 620x349
Girls of /soc/ or experienced dudes give me some tips on going down on a chick.

I was always disgusted by the idea but yesterday I hooked up with a chick and decided to give it a go because she had a really cute looking vagina and didn't smell at all.

However I felt like I had no clue what I was doing. I was kinda just slurping and munching around and occasionally digging my nose in her. At one point I also stuck my thumb in her ass but that just pissed her off.

Enlighten me please.
>>
Enjoy it, go for it, make them want it, my cars are cheap cheap cheap, go for the headlights, just be cool
>>
>>23769920
Depend on what turns your girl on most really, whether she prefers penetration or clitoral stimulation, sucking and licking the clit and maybe having your fingers in her pussy whilst licking her out works well for me
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/guide-eating-pussy-100-guides this is a fantastic how-to (I've never had my pussy eaten but just reading this guide makes me wet tbfh)
>>
>>23769920
Shamelessly taken from another platform:

Every woman is different but here are the basics to pleasing us.

1. Stop the fucking flicking with tongue shit.

2. Focus on the CLIT. Suck it, circle it. Engulf it. If she moans, keep doing that.

3. But pls, do visit thighland. Inner thigh licking and kissing will set us on fire.

4. What is this fingering shit? Massage the gspot or get out. We feel nothing with that little stabbing motion. Also, stop sticking your 2 inches of tongue in there. Come back up to the clit.

5. LONG strokes with the tongue.

6. Stop humming. Some gals use vibrators so that little humming trick you learned from GQ will pale in comparison.

7. Speaking of vibes, the reason you’re in our bed is because you can do one thing that wands and rabbits can’t do. And that’s grab us. Grab us, squeeze us, we want to feel your hands on our body.

8. If you can reach, grab a titty.

9. Some women are self conscious about how they look/taste/smell down there. Or worry about taking too long to orgasm, so let her know you’re enjoying it. Moan, groan, sound like you’re eating a plate of ribs

10. Do it til we cum or GTFO
>>
>>23771213
>the reason you’re in our bed is because you can do one thing that wands and rabbits can’t do. And that’s grab us. Grab us, squeeze us, we want to feel your hands on our body.

now I understand that weird male hand thread, cool
>>
>>23771244
:) I love that thread. The first time I had sex in front of a mirror, I came so hard and fast when seeing his big hands all over me.
>>
As a guy who generally gives 2-3 oral orgasms before penetration my technique is something like this.

kiss from the breasts down to the hip bones, get a little wetter with the kisses following her hip bones down to her thighs.

start kissing the insides of her thighs, working your way to her tendons.

suck on her tendons a little bit before kissing her pussy, take care not to use teeth.

kiss down her hood until your lips are on her clit, do not give tongue just yet, lick your lips and let her feel them on her clit

In one gentle motion give her a nice vertical lick from bottom to top, use no more pressure than you would to lick an eyeball

go back to kissing her thighs and kiss her outer labia so shes not overstimulated

give her another big vertical lick, gentley going up and down and getting a mouthful of pussy juice

surround your lips around her clit and gently suck, alternating between licking. Let her feel the length of your tongue as you move it across her clit.

Now go back to sucking, lick her clit while its inside your mouth, breathe through your nose, begin going up and down with the tip of your tongue, moving into spirals until you can feel her clit come out of her hood. LIKE AN EYEBALL remember.

Go back to a nice big lick again, dont let her spill a drop of pussy juice, it all belongs in your mouth to help lube.
>>
>>23771987
cont..

Then gently raise her hood a little with a finger and go back to sucking on her clit, breathe through your nose and moan as youre doing it, do not stop sucking until she cums in your mouth.

If your nails are trimmed work a finger inside of her as you suck on her, gently rub the top of her vagina towards her stomache, sometimes it helps to press on her stomache lightly as you rub her gspot.

Your dick isnt allowed to go inside of her until shes came twice, so get into it if you want to fuck that pussy. I have an oral fixation and really enjoy giving head, you have to like what you're doing or you'll only make her feel insecure. Beg her to cum on your mouth.

If you do this right she may even squirt. squirting is different from piss, Ive caused girls to do both and the taste is different between the two.
>>
>>23771213

Shit advice, don't follow. Only works on niggers.
>>
>>23771213
The hand thing's a big one.

Your dick physically cannot be as big as some of the toys on the market. You'll never be able to give as much clitoral stimulation as something like a sybian or a good vibrator.

Girls, make sure to let your partners know if they're doing something well. My last partner straight up never responded to anything I did, but complained when I stopped because "i was so close".
>>
>>23771992
OMFG. I almost slid off my chair reading this...
>>
>>23771213
Terrible, don't follow this feminazi routine OP. It's supposed to be fun for the both of you. If it's not, it isn't fun for either of you.

>>23771987
>>23771992
Decent.

These two posts are proof, once again, that guys are better at everything, including eating the punani.

My advice: Just slurp and munch around. Go by feeling, you'll know what/when she's enjoying it.
>>
>>23772503
>gives (terrible) advice
>slides off chair from post that goes against own advice

top kek
>>
OP please keep in mind that it will vary from person to person, a lot of the advice in here I agree with
>use your hands, grab me, touch me
But I really do not like having my clit sucked hard or fingers put inside me, when my bf tries to pull back my hood and go to town on the exposed clit it is no longer a good feeling because it is overpowering, it just makes me want to move away from his mouth.

I like long slow strokes of the tongue across my clit with some pressure, but that is just what I like.

My advice is to just pay a good deal of attention to her reactions, a lot of that will help you understand what she likes and dislikes.
>>
>>23773523
You make a good point anon, I should have emphasized a little more on not overstimulating. However when the time comes for it thats really what makes the magic happen.
>>
>>23771992
>you have to like what you're doing or you'll only make her feel insecure.
This is a big one. The first time a guy went down on me not only will he way too gentle but he also didn't seem to want to be down there. Was terrible. There was a a dude though that whipped my clothes off, pushed me down and yanked my legs around his neck like he just couldn't wait to chow down and it not only was sexy as hell but probably the best I've had to date.
>>
>I was always disgusted by the idea

Give up. Don't inflict yourself on any more women.
>>
Oh, and PS:

TALK
TO
HER

Women are people, not Mortal Kombat bosses. There's no special move or routine to unlock sex. Talk to each other. If you can't handle that, get used to terrible sex and a miserable marriage until you get caught sucking off a stranger in your mid 40s in a desperate bid to feel something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.