[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm intersex, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
File: Photo on 8-29-15 at 3.01 PM.jpg (64 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-29-15 at 3.01 PM.jpg
64 KB, 640x426
I'm intersex, ask me anything
>>
>>23765597
wait why would you post a picture of a photoshopped dick and say that you're intersex??
>>
>>23765613
what makes you say it's photoshopped
>>
You're not intersex, it just looks like you cut the end of your knob off.
>>
>>23765632
Holy shit what happened? What exactly is intersex about you and how has it affected you?
>>
What is intersex
>>
>>23765632
the way it looks over your left thigh. timestamp or gtfo
also, how exactly are you intersex?
>>
>>23765653
It means that someone somehow has ambiguous genitalia and or has secondary sex characteristics of both sexes. The archaic and now mostly derogatory term that would refer to people like that was hermaphrodite. OP is not intersex.
>>
alright my question is ahe--ahemm.. *coughs*
"Wat"
>>
File: CumshotCO.gif (3 MB, 332x300) Image search: [Google]
CumshotCO.gif
3 MB, 332x300
>>23765640
It doesn't really. If you had seen the difference between a meatotomy and hypospadias before, you'd know they look distinctly different. Regardless, it's been like this from birth.

>>23765642
>>23765653
Biologically, the male gland that becomes the womb in females is enlarged in me. For a male, I have an excess of female hormones. There is a front panel that is present on cocks that does not form in females (evidenced by the v shape of a clit), that panel for me is underdeveloped. There are other minor differences, but its basically the genetically and developmentally, my body is closer to a female than the average male. Psychologically, I tend to be in the middle on male vs female issues, and have an easier time seeing issues from both the feminine and masculine perspective. But many bisexuals are like that anyway.

>>23765642
How it's affected me? Well I dunno, my personality wouldn't be the same without the same mix of hormones, so it affects everything all the time. It's hard to say exactly what is the direct cause of this. But I tend to be very agreeable for both genders and people sometimes come to me with relationship issues, but that's also because I'm honest and logical. I'm bisexual (pan), no doubt because of it, and have been shy about my genital morphology for a large portion of my life

>>23765654
lol, alright, i'll timestamp in a bit. For now I'm just gonna keep posting more content

>>23765653
>>23765669
Google's definition: "relating to or denoting a person or animal that has both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics"
I don't have both sex organs, but my sex organs are a combination of the two (as all are, its a spectrum, but most genitals form completely in one direction or the other) And I have many characteristics of both sexes.

>>23765669
Think whatever you want, I have much more knowledge and experience than you on my case, and have the opinions of medical professionals
>>
>>23765706
>>23765706
but you're still not intersex. tits or gtfo. also, pansexuality and bisexuality are not the same thing.
>>
>>23765706
so wait by that kind of logic, everyone would be considered intersex. Stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>23765597
Hypospadias... that's all. You are not intersexed. Normal testicles, male characteristics (hairy as fuck, man hands, no tits.)

Just say you are gay.
>>
File: Photo on 2-15-15 at 6.53 PM #4.jpg (109 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-15-15 at 6.53 PM #4.jpg
109 KB, 640x426
>>23765722
>pansexuality and bisexuality are not the same thing
i know, bisexuality is a subset of pansexuality. I'm pan, but not everyone knows that term, so i use bi because people get most of the meaning without me having to explain

you dont need to have tits to be intersex, did you even read the definition? Why do you think you know more than medical professionals? Or even myself? I can say with moderate confidence that I've put hours more research into this than you. But as I've said, believe whatever you want

>>23765736
>everyone would be considered intersex
read
>but most genitals form completely in one direction or the other
read more carefully, i literally addressed that already

>>23765764
read more about hypospadias
>>
File: Photo_13.jpg (73 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo_13.jpg
73 KB, 640x426
>>23765764
>Just say you are gay.
I'm not in the closet or embarassed about liking men, its not a pride thing. I have gone to doctors, they agree with me
>>
>>23765771
I mean it just seems like you're a normal cisgender man who doesn't understand that everyone has these traits that you're talking about, just own it. Pansexuality is just a label that bisexuals use to try to make themselves feel special because they think they care more about the more romantic and emotional sides of relationships and attraction.

Whats the point of all of this, anyway?
>>
>>23765597
I don't care what any one says your cock is really nice. Would suck that for you. Would also like the see as much of you would like to share
>>
>>23765784
so do you sound like a 12 year old girl or something? are you smaller in general? how tall are you?
>>
>>23765824
OP has no way to prove that they're actually intersex other than expecting people to arbitrarily belive what they've claimed, don't expect a genuine answer
>>
File: Photo_23.jpg (59 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo_23.jpg
59 KB, 640x426
>>23765785
bisexuals like both genders
pansexuals like all genders

I agree that there are a lot of pansexuals who "use to try to make themselves feel special because they think they care more about the more romantic and emotional sides of relationships and attraction." but that does not dismiss the validity of pansexuality. There are some bisexuals who aren't attracted to trans/non-gender binary people, thats where the distinction lies

>>23765785
>everyone has these traits that you're talking about
extra estrogen, hypospadias, and an enlarged would-be womb, and attraction to men?
All of those traits are linked to female genetic/hormonal influence in development, its simply not true that everyone exhibits those. Hypospadias alone is around 1 in 250, and the condition has a huge range of different morphology

I understand the perspective that some people are embarassed about their gender/sexuality/whatever and are trying their hardest to rationalize another explanation, but thats not the case here, I've talked to multiple doctors and researched this for years

I made this thread because i was bored and a bit of an exhibitionist, its basically a camwhore thread, what else would be the point of it? lol

>>23765789
heh, thanks, heres more

>>23765824
I'm average in those respects. I don't have low testosterone, and I've mostly formed properly. It's subtle and a bit medically ambiguous because its a very mild case. I've run into complications with doctors because cuz they didnt really know how to handle it
>>
>>23765858
that would imply that binary trans people somehow lie outside of the cis binary, which isn't correct. You said it yourself, believe what you want.
>>
>>23765853
I dont believe there exists proof that would both be sufficient for you and reasonable to attain and post

>>23765869
>that would imply that binary trans people somehow lie outside of the cis binary, which isn't correct
huh, at least we can disagree on a concrete point. Are you saying that you believe a MTF is indistinguishable from an F?
>>
>>23765896
oops, more pics
>>
File: Bruh.jpg (32 KB, 462x317) Image search: [Google]
Bruh.jpg
32 KB, 462x317
>>
>>23765904
>>23765858
yeah idk you just seem like a guy who hates the world for getting a fucked up dick, and now you just want some attention
>>
>>23765896
There isn't, so why are you doing this, other than wanting to show off? There's no point in trying to convince absolute strangers that you have what you're claiming to.
Yes, trans women who are in the male - female binary are binary women, and trans men who are the same are binary men.
A cis woman who is attracted to trans women is either a lesbian, or bisexual, or if she was attracted to trans men would be straight or bisexual.
I'd also say it depends on what you chose to believe, it wouldn't be too absurd to claim that all people who are 'trans attracted' have to at least bisexual, but there are a lot of conflicting views on that.

Gay men aren't attracted to trans women, especially self identified gay men, especially trans women who have or are transitioning and are going through hormone replacement therapy. I'm speaking from personal experience. (a claim I can't necessarily prove, unless you wanna see my scrips)
>>
File: 1459726502825.jpg (56 KB, 663x511) Image search: [Google]
1459726502825.jpg
56 KB, 663x511
>>23765943
WTF am I readin.
>>
>>23765966
some tumblr gender schlock that only a handful of people give a shit about.
>>
S'okay dude, fellow pan here, I can validate the difference between the pan and bi and that people just don't put the research in.

So, my main question is, since your....... pseudopenis? is analogous to, it appears, both clitoral and vaginal tissue, have you tried any kind of "sounding" or penetration of it? If it's semi-female, one should imagine it would feel good, at least to some extent, and certainly if it is able to expand like vaginal walls that could be some fun with smaller toys and the like.
>>
>>23766035
It isn't about people not putting research into it, its about conflicting understandings of terminology. Its easy to dismiss someone who is presenting a conflicting perspective to you by saying that they "haven't researched it enough".
>>
>>23765943
Doing what, maintaining a thread? I do it to show off, help others get off, find people to talk to. I've made many threads before, the vast majority of them more successful than this one. I figured, after years of posting, I finally did enough research and tests to be confident that my labeling of my condition was justified, so I thought I'd throw it in there because it might attract more positive attention. As you clearly know, it did not attract positive attention, and I will not be using it in my threads until I figure out a way to frame it better.

>There's no point in trying to convince absolute strangers that you have what you're claiming to
i agree, and i would say the opposite is also true

My question is, knowing that you cannot get the proof you are asking for, why are you asking for it? We're in the same situation, hopelessly trying to convince someone else on the internet. You know neither of us will convince each other, so then all your posts serve to do is derail the thread, whereas my posts have a goal other than our shared futile attempt, and that is to provide content and responses this thread

So, I disagree with you there, I would say that people who are trans cannot fit into the gender binary. But I agree with your definitions of who is attracted to whom. It seems contradictory to claim that it people who are attracted to trans have to be at least bi, while also claiming that trans people are gender binary. If a given person is gender binary, then another person only needs to be attracted to their defined gender to be attracted to them.

Regardless, it seems like we're in a place of relative agreement, and, contrary to what i may seem, I dont enjoy arguing on the internet, so im hoping this conversation chain will die down and I can get back to more light hearted posts.
>>
>>23766064
Even if I'm not an authority, why are you acting like you're trying to act as such? People who are trans can be binary, there's plenty of evidence to prove that to be true and scientifically sound.
>>
>>23766064
so you're just a cunt who has to be right?
>>
>>23766035
it's a penis, its just morphologically closer to a the female equivalent pieces than is normal. I have not tried sounding, though I probably will at some point, many people ask about it. The tissue at the base of the opening is very thin, so it might hurt, i dunno. I have increased sensitivity (strange tissue formation) where the vaginal opening would be, not sure about in the urethra though

>>23766073
>>23766079
Did you really have to bring it back to hostility? Seemed like we were moving towards a more civil conversation.

You understand the complexities of language, the concept of
>conflicting understandings of terminology
is not beyond you. At this point, it is not worth my time and effort to continue this conversation. I'm not trying to imply that I walk away questioning nothing and believing that i "came out on top" of ever disagreement there was. I'm simply saying I'm not willing to waste more of my life in something that we both agree is futile
>>
>>23766095
I never said I wanted to be civil with you and never had any interest in doing so. You've constantly come across as extremely condescending. I dunno OP, it doesn't seem like something worth being so open about if people are probably going to be assholes to you, for one reason or another.
>>
>>23766043
Using "bi" when in situations where pan is misunderstood is extremely common. This is the reason why. Bi is accepted; Pan is laughed at.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>23765597
>>
>>23766125

and it rightfully should be laughed at.

>>23766095
OP, you should just focus on having fun, you don't wanna listen and I can't blame you.
>>
>>23766095
Ah, alright, then. Makes sense. Can you use the tissue formation to induce arousal, or is it more akin to the difference between fingers and upper arms?

Mentioning the thinness of skin makes it (personally) sound like a hymen, which has made me laugh (not wickedly), so have fun with your penis-virginity and keep lots of lube on-hand?
>>
>>23766118
>I never said I wanted to be civil with you and never had any interest in doing so
Huh, didn't realize there are people who think like that

And yeah, its clearly not worth it, I said that. This was a test

I come off as condecending, it's the way i talk, i think i put too much effort into trying to be clear and precise. I assure you its not truly the case though

>>23766134
>you should just focus on having fun, you don't wanna listen and I can't blame you.
>talks about others being condescending
>>
>>23766157
I was actually being sincere about the fun part.
>>
>>23766134
Why? I identify as pansexual. Are you going to say people who believe they fit into neither gender are unworthy of inclusion, or people like OP who do seem to be a form of intersex? I know plenty of female, strict heterosexuals who would be weirded out and unlikely to engage in intercourse with a FTM trans, or (no offense OP) OP because they would think him weird. I don't believe it is something to laugh at, in the least. Would you, yourself, date and love and be alright with intercourse with someone of your preferred gender who was trans? If not, you should understand the differences between Bi and Pan with just that.
>>
>>23766170
Pansexuality is a direct cause of bisexual erasure because bisexual people who aren't attracted to trans people feel the need to create distance between them and the people who are. Its a very superficial thing.
>>
>>23766179
anywho, OP has a gross dick and I'm out.
>>
>>23766179
And the fact there is a difference, and therefore a need for identification between the two forms, has led to pansexuality and bisexuality. I am not trying to "erase" bi people. None of us are. We're just trying to find a friendly and understood way for trans folk to be able to identify who would and would not associate with them.
>>
wat goes in every field?
>>
What's your kik?
>>
>>23766179
>>23766190
Oh, lord. I'm bi and I've been attracted to trans people. I've been attracted to genderqueer and agender people too. I don't identify as pansexual because I'm not a fan of the word. Bisexual is easy to explain, and I would probably suck OP's dick.
>>
>>23765904
Hmm question so you do you like getting tounged around your pee/cum hole? Is it extra sensitive ?
>>
Dude has a cleft dick lmao
>>
>>23765706

Med student here.

Everything you said, apart from having a congential hypospadia, is bullshit.

There is no known cause of hypospadias.

(Link for the readers)

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hypospadias/basics/causes/CON-20031354

You are an XY male, your dick just didn't form right, by fucking chance.
>>
So, what's it like to disappoint your father?
>>
>>23765597
bruh your shit ugly af
>>
>>23766275
anon131072
>>
File: 1421096133961.png (86 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1421096133961.png
86 KB, 264x240
>>23767225
you sure it wasn't just a shitty circumcision?
>>
FUCKING DISGUSTING

Cocks are so fucking gross.
Literally shuddering and cringing so hard right now.
>>
Pls be gf pls
>>
>>23765896
To weigh in on your second point, I think that trans (between either gender) is a sort of secondary descriptor of their gender - they're still male or female regardless of what they used to be and thus still fit into the binary.
I'm bisexual and I don't have any problems with trans people - they still identify as one of the two and I'm happy with both.
>>
You posted this exact same thing earlier at seven in the fucking morning. Its noon now. Timestamp or gtfo you attention whore
>>
Having increased hormonal levels doesn't make you intersection, or every single woman with elevated androgen levels in the very common hormonal complication polycystic ovarian syndrome would be intersex. You just got a fucked up dick, dude. Intersex or ambiguous genitalia are smaller, more withdrawn into the body and connected further, resembling a clitoris. Vaginal openings, as well, are not located on the tip of the clit. Neither are female urethras.
ITT OP likes being genderspecial by not understanding what pansexuality is and pretends to be a woman
>pic is actually intersex/ambiguously genitalia'd people
>>
File: Ambiguous genitalia.jpg (5 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
Ambiguous genitalia.jpg
5 KB, 283x178
>>23769737
forgot the pic fuck me
>>
>>23766890
this

>>23769737
and this

OP was always full of shit.
>>
>>23765934
kek
>>
>>23765597
More jerk off gifs please
>>
>>23765597
Just because you've spent the last 3 years shoving chopstix down your dick doesn't make you 'intersex'you aren't a special little snowflake.
>>
>>23774681
>>23775300
please stop bumping this
>>
Yo, are you a virgin? If not, what have sex partners thought about it?
>>
>>23775329
But I really like his cock. And enjoy seeing it
>>
>>23775329
Or else?
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.