[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell if someone is a catfish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160508_221214.jpg (45 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160508_221214.jpg
45 KB, 388x388
How do you tell if someone is a catfish?
>>
>>23761641
Video chat is a pretty easy way to figure that out.
>>
>>23761649
So ask to Skype?
>>
>>23761641
do they have gills and dwell in southern tributaries and bodies of water? Do they have whiskers? Boom. Catfish
>>
ask for 2 pics. make them do a different hand sign in each one (like a thumbs up and peace sign). if the room/setting matches, 99% chance they're legit.

if they don't want to send the pics they are fake.
>>
>>23761749
sounds like that would annoy a real person as much as it would a catfish
>>
>>23761762
I've snapped/kik'ed with dozens of girls and from my experiences they don't usually mind. If they want to be talking with you in the first place they will happily prove they are real.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.