[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, Am I ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey /soc/,

Am I ugly?
>>
>>23759153
Pic too blurry, but like ok/10. You better be squinting on that pic.
You can prob find a grill, but she won't be a 10/10.
Work on the confidence, and get the hell outside and date there instead of asking dickpicing fags if they find you attractive. Live life instead anon, You deserve it. Never let anyone tell you anything else.

And get rid of the fucking pubic hair on your face. For real.
>>
>>23759153
you'd be hot if you lost some weight and get /fit/
also, seconding that facial pubic hair part
>>
File: 1e4c4b88d948.jpg (20 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
1e4c4b88d948.jpg
20 KB, 478x478
>>23759911
>>23760642

How about now?
>>
>>23761161
first pic you're a 5/10, now you're like a 7. workout and you could probably be an 8 and get mad poon
>>
>>23759153
No, you're within the realm of average.
>>
You look alright, you could easily get laid where I come from so 'grats
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.