[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need friends in colorado springs area. i j ust drove up here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: coboy.jpg (129 KB, 1231x960) Image search: [Google]
coboy.jpg
129 KB, 1231x960
Need friends in colorado springs area. i j ust drove up here with my cats a few moths ago,and aI obviously love it here, its far better then florida in ever single way. i Just need people to hang out with. I dont care if you are akward as fuck II thrive off of akward situations so it will be great.

MAINLY jsut lookig for pople do do stuff with, hike an all that gay stuff. I smoke pot (and noy proud)

and I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna play smash 4 there are apparently alot of tournies here so i wan to practice with people before i enter and real one, either way jut need cool nerdy like minded people.
>>
>>23756910
who is that qt? post more pics of him pls
>>
>>23756910
I don't live in Colorado but I'm glad u out of florida duck seriously fuck this place
>>
>>23756914

Its me!

>>23757038

Florida was a fucking hell hole. i mean i loved there all my 25 years and figure, its now or never, just up and left with my truck, whatever bedding i could fit in it, and my cat and off I went. Best decision ive ever made in my life

no i just want friends and to play smash.
>>
wya colordo mayne
>>
>>23756910
not in co but fuck you're handsome. good luck qt
>>
>>23757509
colorado springs boout 45 from denver
>>
>>23759535
And ai appreciate that. i figure someone would be more apt to hangout with someone online if they new what they looked like. and put the colorado flags todraw attenion from people in colorado
>>
I work in Colorado Springs. Love Colorado. I'm a native 27 m
>>
>>23759637

Nice man what do you do here?
>>
>>23757509
>>23759592

im an idiot last night I say wya colorado. then when i woke up i thought it was someone asking me where i was at in colorado. lol
>>
Moving from CO to FL at the end of this month, thank fuck. This place is shit if you're not a trust fund edgelord.
>>
i was raised in the Springs but i'm in Greeley for school. this town is shit.
>>
well any of you fine fellos wanna hangout and play smash or smoke a bowl
>>
>>23760663
Nothing worse than a town that smells like cow shit all the time. Oh, and way to many Mexicans.
>>
>>23761182
are you homo bro?
>>
fuck man everyone is in the Greeley area. the feels when I used to live in Eaton w/ all the activity around it and now I live in Grand Junction :(
>>
>>23760652
>he thinks hes gunna enjoy florida
>>
go home man. colorado doesn't need more people
>>
I work in the automotive field. What you doin in the springs ?
>>
You will fit right in with the white trash and wiggers around here.
>>
>>23757506

There's a Colorado Springs smash scene on facebook if you're bored and wanna kick it.
>>
>>23764947
What's the page called ?
>>
>>23762579
Gonna enjoy it way more than this hipster/stoner/trustfundkiddie/$1800+amonthforashittyapartment/snowinjune shithole.

Florida is mostly old people. Old people mind their own business and don't cause trouble. And I'll never have to wake up a half hour early to shovel my car out again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.