[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys! Let's talk about race for a moment. Why is interacial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12
Hi guys! Let's talk about race for a moment.
Why is interacial dating so hard? I mean myself being black i dont quite fit in the black man stereotypes. I like stuff like reading (LOL), playing rpgs etc...
So when i actually try to date girls of some other race either they put me into "black" stereotypes and it goes sour or they try to find these strereotypes in me which is no better.
Do you have any particular issues with interacial dating?
>>
>>23747739
Random question: Do you know your actual ethnic background?
>>
You're perpetuating the racial narrative just by making race a central factor in this part of your life.
>>
No you dont get it... Im just saying people make race such a central factor in others life. Actually, im living my life without even trying to care, but sometimes some things are just too obvious to be denied
>>
>>23747807
This question can't be answered unless you're thinking with the "black people be like this and white be like this" mentality, which is diametrically opposed to understanding yourself and others primarily on factors that aren't race, which is the ideal here.
>>
>>23747932
Hahaha im not making a generality, im just making an observation for my own case. Maybe i'm just unlucky, that's why im asking the question. I said "it's happening to ME", i mean when you are told "you are not like other blacks" well...
>>23747944
Hope so bruh, my point of view is that i'm just unlucky ^^
>>
>>23748002
I dunno if i should say it is reassuring but it is hahahaha
Well i mean i'll just try to ignore it now
>>
>>23747739
OP ill bump your thread fuck. A lot of people say the reason people dont like interracial relationships is because they're insecure and feel sexually threaten by blacks and thats often not since as a mexican lot of families will look at a black couple and shake their heads. I feel bad saying this but i tend to look down on interracial relationships, mainly its because of the stereotype which is exist more often then people want to admit but less then what /pol/ and /b/ make it out to be. A lot of black culture and attitudes seem like a social downgrade add to how often fatherless blacks exist and they're set up for failure. Another reason is because a black mixed baby usually comes out weird, i think they're ugly but i'll accept if that's just me. I feel bad but that's honestly how i feel and a lot of blacks are lower quality people, shit women pick up on this and wont date blacks or at least lie about because it lowers social status.

I know i sound racist as fuck but this is just how it is, a lot of people may not think this but they feel it on an subconscious level. And the truth is i have zero fucking problems with someone like OP dating mexicans or whites w/e. I wouldn't mind that, shit my sister dated a black guy throughout high school and i had no problems with that because the fucker asked me if he could date her and he treated her good.

One thing i gotta ask OP, why not just date black women? Like, i'll say as a spic i actually almost exclusively date white women because i think they're attractive and im in love with those yellow hazel / blue eyes, im not drowning in white pussy and i have my problems getting white girls myself but i usually only go for them and idk why i kinda like the idea of an interracial relationship. I guess what im asking OP is why aren't you satisfied with dating black women? Like you seem to just want an interracial relationship.
>>
>>23748652
>remembering post
lol what a fag. I'm bringing my opinion here for conversation sake, the fuck you giving me shit for?
>>
>>23747739
It's hard BECAUSE of stereotypes.
>>
>>23748640
Like man i'd rather have your honest point of view than listen to these people who are closing their eyes and are saying "Race issues dont exist". I can surely agree strereotypes are like really hard to get rid off.
And well the black image in pop culture and some behavioe doesnt help at all so i can really understand how you think. But i also think people shuld try to open up more (personal point of view).
And why i dont date black women. Well i date someone i'd find interesting, i think the race isnt the issue at least for me (and little black women i know share my interest). That's why i'm a little bit surprised at people making such a fuss about it, and even more about people being hypocritical.
>>
>>23747739
> Steve Urkle trying to get laid : the thread
>>
>>23747739
soon as they find out you're not a violent thug it's over?
>>
>>23747739
you tired of the black stereotype?

maybe you should convince your demographic
to stop being that stereotype.
good luck in that though
you'd be fighting the left wing agenda the whole way.

and then which issues are more important
and how would you fix them
1. Black fathers not raising their kids
2. Single mothers on welfare
3. prevalence of black crime, and gangs
4. music industry perpetuating and glorifying
the criminal side of black culture
5. Victim mentality
>>
>>23750374
Do you guys ever realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>23750374
Man you are a retard. How is it his fault if people judge an individual for something they see in the news, on their racist facebook timeline or elsewhere. And besides that it's natural that humans take the identity that is given to them by society (whether it's via music videos, movies or pop culture) than to form your own. Humans from every background have this problem. A majority of whites acting white because they see how other whites act, a majority of blacks acting black for the same reason. Ever saw the experiment where they tried to make a monkey adapt to a baby? Well in the end it was the baby who has adapted to the monkey. There are also more experiments that show how a humans personality adapts to the stereotypes which other people are giving them. Tell someone "normal" that he is not normal but criminal and violent, tell him that all the time and it's likely that one day he will be exactly this. Then you'll clap your hand and say "See! I told you they are like this!". There are a lot more psychological and social experiments which prove that this issue isn't that simple. And the problem is also with people like you as much as you'll hate to read that now.
>>
>>23747739
This is a place full of pathetic, right-winged idiots. A great place to check out the lowest scum that society has to offer. Your question is interesting but I wouldn't expect any real answers from all those retards. Maybe you'll find a "social" platform with more educated people where you can post the same question and trigger a more useful discussion.
>>
>>23750417
This this this and more this.

>>23750374
And this is dumb. Pigeon holing an entire race based on the acts of some. I dont even care if they are the majority, they arent everyone. Not everyone wants to be a pathetic piece of shit man. Hell i grew up in the ghetto and everything i saw made me NOT want to be that. You have a single brain. Its up to you if you want to use it or become a slave to some kind of hive-mind
>>
>>23747739
Same here im 21 and "black" ( I am dark skinned. My father is Jamaican and my mother is Native American) and live in on the east coast. I have soft heart for Hispanic women but I would date any woman if we shared the same interests most women in my city are so stuck up and materialistic I am hoping I can find a girl who isn't a gold digger and shares something in common with me in this city.
>>
>>23750431
>>23750437
>>23750550
Well it's already interesting to hear your point view, so it's now really that useless as a conversation. Like all you can do is hope? I mean you cant change people if they dont open up and if they are not willing to change, this i've learned.
So how do >>23750374 think it can be done by a single individual. I mean there's truth in what you say but people dont even give the chance.
>>
>>23748843
Most accurate thing ever said if you remove the glasses and meke him a little more fit
>>23748856
And some are searching for a violent thug...
>>
Speaking from personal experience here, iv'e dated both black and white guys, usually black because we just tend to get along better. Pretty much every interracial relationship ive had gotten shit from both black and white people. Even my dad was always really against it but is now practically best friends with my current bf. I think it's just that most people are very hypocritical when it comes to this stuff and when they don't like someone, they tend to blame ton their skin colour, just because its easier :/
>>
OP, you're young right? Give it some time. Develop yourself, make yourself interesting, and put yourself out there.

I'm a black male, and I work in the healthcare field, I get TONS of attention from women of all races. You just need to be confident and put together. If you show you have value (and this goes for all men, not just black) the women will come to you. Stop chasing, be yourself.

As for the rest, yeah, there's a certain type of girl who looks for the thug in you. Just avoid them.That's what I do. It's not hard, you can always tell the type.
>>
>>23747739
Let me guess, you're in the US of A?

Lol, just lol at how y'all are still living in the 8th century.
>>
Stay away from White people when looking for romantic partners.

That or get to know them a long ass time before going got another point.
>>
>>23750703
It's not hard to get attention or some action from girls of different races it's just that they tend to dehumanize black guys.
>>
>>23748843
It's kind of interesting, Steve Urkel has to change to get women, but the nerds on TBBT don't have change much if not at all. In fact, it's the women who change to like them.
>>
>>23751167
It wasn't cool to be a nerd back when Family Matters was on TV
>>
>>23751193
It wasn't cool when TBBT started either. The show MADE it cool, at least for whites (and token East Indian). "Urkel" is still synonymous with socially non-conforming black males.
>>
>>23751246
Urkel was a bit of an over the top representation compared to Sheldon. Don't you think?
>>
>>23751292
It's hard to make ranked comparisons of the eccentricities of fictional characters, but no I don't think Urkel was objectively more over the to. I think it was just that representations of blacks in mass culture and society are more constrained than representations of whites. Urkel seems to be more over the top because the character was created to showcase everything an "authentic" black male is not supposed to be.
>>
White people can only think of black guys as "tough dumb dudes," "skinny funny dudes," and "far-out stoner dudes." Choose the one that fits you best and dress accordingly so white people will know how to treat you.
>>
>>23747739
>cucks allowing a nigger to plow our women, the thread
In all seriousness though, stop. There's a reason this is stigmatized and its because it's such a bad thing. White genes are being bred out of existence and your animalistic nature to get wite wiminz really isn't helping
>>
File: coal.png (631 KB, 600x1007) Image search: [Google]
coal.png
631 KB, 600x1007
>>23747739
It's hard BECAUSE a lot of white women know there is a very high chance of ending being a single mom or dead if they date black men.
>>
File: 1455583558167.jpg (110 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1455583558167.jpg
110 KB, 580x435
lol you fucking complaining? Try being white and having the stereotype your boring, small dick, weak, and ugly. You fucking complain when your race of women want you? Lol come on buddy im white my race of women hate us.
>>
>>23748640
>because they're insecure and feel sexually threaten by blacks

LOL Jesus Christ

This is what shit fuck rock bottom niggers actually believe.
>>
Black people are more violent than other races. And regression to the mean exists, so even if you make it work and he's not violent, your child's IQ is going to head towards the black average due to the black DNA in him. Do you want to breed children worse than yourself and have them take on the legacy of all you worked hard to build? Probably not. We could also discuss as mixed race children have worse medical care options, have more mental health problems and often suffer from identity issues because they're neither of the parent's races and not enough people care to race mingle to create mixed race communities, let alone a single mix of mixed race community.

Secondly. Humans are tribe focused. Wanting to intermingle with "outsiders" is a good way to end up being abandoned as a traitor or killed by the outsiders you mingled with. We self selected to be happier with people like ourselves and people of other races aren't like ourselves so we don't trust them. Every study that shows racial and cultural groups mingling shows bad outcomes, people trust less (even their own race), they feel less community and are unhappier. It's abnormal for humans to do and makes us feel shit because of it.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/12/in-defense-of-prejudice/#more-59632 Give that a listen (or read it since it's also written there as an article). It will help you understand why no one trusts blacks and even though "Bruh, I'm da exception" it doesn't matter because for every 1 decent black there are 9 shitty blacks and your genetics make you a freak mutation that will me melted down back into the pot and will be closer to the 9 than the 1.
>>
I used to feel like a sex object when I was dating. The stereotype thing was annoying, but I would just usually either dump or not get into a relationship with anyone that had those views. It's just tough weeding out those people sometimes, but you get the hang of it. Where are you from and whats your ethnicity, op? That sometimes has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>23754676
is it possible to be this dumb? rofl
>>
>>23747755
Obviously not OP, but I'm an Igbo Nigerian.

Anyways, i'm attracted to women of all races, though I have my preferences. From my experiences, i've strangely had more white women attracted to me than black women, even though i'm slightly more attracted to the latter. I seem to have much lower luck with Asians and Latinas, however.
>>
File: racedating.jpg (116 KB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
racedating.jpg
116 KB, 800x340
>>23754614
Actually, white women prefer white men by a large margin.
>>
>>23755511
A creationist calling people dumb is beautiful. Are you denying human populations who grew up in different environments are different sub species?
>>
>>23755528
you obviously dont know shit about genetics so please just shut your uneducated ass
>>
>>23755511
Look at the crime statistics, what he say is accurate.
>>
>>23755572
obviously, because US represent statistics the whole world, nice logic man
>>
File: genes.jpg (812 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
812 KB, 1136x2200
>>23755544
Actually you are the ignorant one about genetics.
>>
>>23755544
We're all duh same. MUH DEECK right?

It's so easy to spot people from groups more likely to be criminals. They're super aggressive when presented with reality and then claim their racial group aren't aggressive. :)
>>
File: murderrate.png (117 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
murderrate.png
117 KB, 1531x841
>>23755582
Sure, we can look at statistics of countries in Africa and non African countries.
>>
>>23755585
dont bring me some random picture saying shit and bring a link to the actual research paper
>>
>>23755602
south america have higher murder rate, so I'm guessing latino also have this urge to kill right?
>>
>>23755630
>>23755611

M8, don't argue with /pol/tards, they're literally mentally ill.
>>
File: maths.jpg (71 KB, 482x323) Image search: [Google]
maths.jpg
71 KB, 482x323
>>23755630
Frankly, I don't see much difference between brown and black.
>>
>>23755638
Recognizing different racial trends is a mental illness now?
>>
>>23755647
weird, I'm latino and I'm majoring in math, what are you majoring in?
>>
aaaaaaaannd here come the charts....
>>
File: Ignorance-Is-Bliss.jpg (235 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Ignorance-Is-Bliss.jpg
235 KB, 700x350
>>23755638
kumbaya
>>
>>23755658
Computer Science and im pure caucasian had my dna tested.

I dont believe these graphs, if you are brown or black you have a much easier time getting women. White and Asian guys have it the worst. Even when im white with above average looks, a fit body, and intelligent I still will struggle to get girls. Where as a black or latino guys can get girls just because of their race and black guys have it the best because they are portrayed to be sex symbols.
>>
>>23756232
You've got a case of 'the grass is greener'
>>
>>23756248
lol no
>>
File: bella.png (462 KB, 450x626) Image search: [Google]
bella.png
462 KB, 450x626
>>23756232
Brainwashing start young in America. Race-Mixing Propaganda to weaken the successful race. As an analogy, one can mix delicious and desirable white vanilla ice cream with a stinking heap of brown manure. It may do wonders for the manure - but, it surely doesn't do a darn thing for the ice cream...
>>
>>23748640
You Are a racist....a spineless, pathetic, yellow back coward....fuck your entire bloodline, children, and your whole existence...
>>
>>23755513
Same here. Kedu?
>>
The main thing to focus on is systematic white supremacy, it amazes me how whites try to pin all of the negative aspects of black society but you Europeans never mention why black people are the way they are and more importantly WHY we are the way we are....most of us are in a fucked up state of mind due to being subjects in your fucked up system in place....your WHITE political figures pass policies and laws that negatively affect us...since we came off those slave ships you stick a knife into our backs 9in deep and then when the civil rights era came you took the knife out 3in saying that's progress despite the fact the damn knife is still in our backs! If it weren't for the FREE AFRICAN LABOR then you pink fucks wouldnt be enjoying the current prosperity that your enjoying right now....your ancestors wouldve died in whatever drought your family's country of orgin was in in! Quick question to all the whites in here....the corporations that pollute the enviornment. What is the skin color of those executives?
>>
>>23756670
Last I checked bird shit was white too.........
>>
>>23756670

Fucking stupid analogy. Here let me make another food analogy.

Chocolate chips will improve vanilla ice cream.

WOW WOAH
>>
>>23756743
>Screw everyone related to you because you're a horrible person.
This is the world we live in.
God what a time to be alive.
>>23756791
>Yo white people do everything.
>They be oppressing us.
hey uh, bro? You do know, Africans had a bigger hand in enslaving Africans than White people did? Black people were the ones taking each-other down a peg, LONG before whites did. If anything, the reason Africa is such a shit-hole is because you guys were so willing to go after each-other's throats like beasts.

At least white people understood, turn-about is fair play. When you're so close together, if you enslave someone, they're bound to come back and get you. So, that's why whites had indentured servitude. Not slavery, they wouldn't dare do that. Man, it's almost like you willingly shut your eyes and your ears, just to proclaim any narrative that fits your sob story.

I'll go one step further. How did whites get on top in the first place? Did GOD make them on top? Did the Chongs of China bow down? Did the blacks say, "You know what, let's become enslaved. Sounds good." Think about that, next time you spout about white supremacy. No one got where they are today by coincidence.

>>23756670
That was a shitty analogy. No pun intended.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences2.png (154 KB, 902x1024) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences2.png
154 KB, 902x1024
>>23756232
Check Your Privilege. White men have the most respond from girls.
>>
>>23757528
Listen up shitkicker those Africans who sold blacks into slavery got cuffed up and had chains put on them too....we had SEVERAL slave rebellions we didn't just accept captivity... Nat turner is my fucking hero because he killed men women and ugly ass white babies he went down fighting....yeah we're on the bottom of the social totem pole but we are waking up....it's time we die for our freedom because you pink motherfuckers won't ever let us go...all we wanted was justice. To be treated like human beings...i don't give a fuck how mucb mma training you know, how many guns you got, or even how many people you know...im already dead if i catch you in real life ill just shoot you up...fuck the white man ALL you pink people are satan's children and need to be destroyed
>>
As a black/sri lankan man (who looks more sri lankan than black) all I've ever dated are white girls. It wasn't a conscious choice; but I was born and raised in an environment where 99% of my peers were white. I don't ascribe to a single stereotype that people typically attribute to me. However, my social circle is devoid of anyone that places any weight whatsoever in stereotypes, so it's really not an issue for me at all. I have no respect for people that do (I find it astoundingly ignorant and embarrassing to let society shape your worldview for you) so I simply choose not to associate with them. Problem solved. I am currently in a very happy relationship of 2 years with a white girl and our families love us together and there's no prejudice or judgement happening by anyone we know.
>>
>>23756743
Jesus fuck how about you tell me what exactly you disagree with and i'll tell you what im right. Whether you like it or not im actually being really fair and honest fag.

>>23754650
just in case there's a bit of miscommunication i meant that the whole "white people feel threaten by da big black dick" was bullshit when most women could give a fuck about dick size
>>
>>23758740
see>>23758885

white guys cant even keep their own race of women attracted to them, pretty fucking sad if you ask me.
>>
>>23758907
kek, i mean it isn't true but its kinda funny if you actually believe that.
>>
>>23758919
it is true and its not funny. Its pretty fucking sad and depressing.
>>
>>23758907

what's actually sad is that there are people who care who complete strangers are fucking.
>>
>>23758940
I dont care i was just using it as an example. I know women dont find me attractive, Im your stero-typical suburban upper middle class white male who works out, plays golf, and studies CS. Women are not into that. If it was 1950 and white males like that were in fashion id have women left and right
>>
>>23758962
The reason you aren't getting girls definitely isn't because of your ethnicity. That can be said for any man of any race living in the western world. I hope you don't truly believe that.
>>
>>23758977
I do truly believe it, white males are out of fashion in the Western world, im not saying other parts are better for i dont know. Black and Hispanic men are at the top in the Western World. If white males were good looking you wouldn't be seeing so many non white guys with white women.

Is it sad, yes it is and it does make me depressed. But I focus on school graduating next may finding a good job and then applying for a master program in CS. I try to keep myself busy with outdoor activities as hobbies.

You what is the worst fucking part of it all though and I cant control? The fact that the women I find the most attractive is my own race. If i didnt find them the best looking I probably would not care too much and would focus on the girls i did.

Its the hand im dealt, ill make due with it.
>>
Holy shit why did I read this thread. Some people are not worth trying to educate.
>>this whole site.
>>>going back to /s
>>
>>23758997

You can keep pretending to be a victim all you want. The fact is that there are hundreds of millions of white couples in the western world. Yes, there are a growing number of interracial couples, but they are still vastly outnumbered by the former. Your problems lie elsewhere.
>>
>>23759169
I wouldn't use the term victim to describe an unfortunate situation in one aspect of my life. A lot of white women are big on interracial sex now and im not into those kind of women. Those women take one look at me and see $$$, they think they will go out and fuck a bunch of black guys and then try to get me to marry and support them. Yeah no on that.

If white men were good looking and appealing to women we would be able to keep our own race attracted to us and by the looks of the Western world, we are not.
>>
>>23747762
>You're perpetuating the racial narrative just by making race a central factor in this part of your life.
I think that's just American society for you - the way of the man is mostly controlled by social standards.
>>
>>23747739
When two species occupy the same niche, competition exterminates one of them. Your species does not belong in this environment, and destroying you is the only reasonable thing to do.

Did you know mockingbirds and blue jays ally against crows, because crows are nest robbers?
>>
File: cantcomeback.jpg (622 KB, 636x4538) Image search: [Google]
cantcomeback.jpg
622 KB, 636x4538
>>23759194
>Yeah no on that
Totally agree with you. Don't let any white girls that gone black to come back.
>>
>>23759356
lol and they wouldnt want to come back, Im nothing like a black guy those girls would find me utterly repulsive.
>>
burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
Nigga get out of here asking legit questions. These racist white folks don't give a shit and will treat you like shit for no reason out of the blue if they get the gumption. You can't ask those ragged niggers anything legit either, because our people have a majority of brainwashed assholes who know nothing beyong lil' boosie or whatever thugomatic bullshit these hoodnicks are into now.
Be your own man.
Fuck bitches...set a goal to get every different race you can just because you can.
Just keep defying those fucking stereotypes that keep black ppl like us down and maybe one day even in a place like 4chern nobody will care if you're black or not.
>>
>>23759356
Lol as if they would anyway. This is also stupid because you say this as if you wouldn't mind her taking a million dicks as long as they're white. Guess what fag, she will still only see you as $ and support because even white guys with bigger dicks than you would please her better.
Deal with it.
>>
>>23756771
Sup Igbro. Keda ka imere?
>>
>>23747739
Dark skinned mix and I've dated women of just about every race never had any issues. I always guessed that a lot of women like "exotic looking" guys
>>
>>23751033

This.

The USA is so fucking insular, it's unreal.
They think the world is literally mostly built up of them.

Wake the fuck up. The EU has almost 200 million more people and is smaller than the USA.
>>
>>23747739
Hey I think I know who you are.
To answer your question, no, I have no problem with interracial dating personally. I think 4chan is just biased and racist as fuck, because like people have said, they feel threatened by this idea that black dudes are going to come along and steal all these white women whom they feel by default entitled to. In response to this, they write off white girls who date black guys as "just trying to be edgy and piss off their daddies" when in reality they probably like them for a variety of other reasons that may or may not include their skin color. Not to say *some* don't have fetishes or whatever, but the percent of people who get into serious relationships because of that alone is minuscule.
I would never date someone specifically for their race, nor would it be a deal breaker. Appearance in general is barely a factor for me, but I realize that not everyone feels that way and I can only speak for myself.
I think the fact that you experience racial prejudice despite being MOSTLY white really goes to show how deep the bias goes. You're considered "white" only if you're COMPLETELY white, but black if you have like one black grandparent? People need to get over themselves.
>>
>>23747739
white guys think its okay to date/fuck/marry other ethnic girls, especially Asians, but it can't go the other way around. Jealous much?
>>
>>23759966
I specify penciled white women out about 2 years ago because I see them going interracially more than any other group of women. Before that I only had eyes on my own race. Live and learn i guess.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.