[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minnesota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
Minnesota
>>
18 M Brainerd.
Looking for a girl to hang out with, maybe sometime more.
I like vidya, a little bit of anime, and floating down rivers and gettin dat sweet tannnnn
>>
File: 1.png (648 KB, 2984x2980) Image search: [Google]
1.png
648 KB, 2984x2980
Any other /n/iggers here?
>>
218 (duluth) here!
>>
>>23743531
22 M Edina.
Looking for a girl to hang out with, i have a gf. She's not always okay with hanging out, sometimes she is. Depends on the day. So be okay with hanging out with either me, or us.
>>
>>23743531
23 F Minnetonka

I moved here from the East Coast back in January. I picked the wrong suburb, this is Soccer Mom hell out here and there's only one good pizza place.
>>
>>23744509
If you're still there, I'm 21 M Plymouth.
>>
23/M Roseville

I'd just like to make a friend.
>>
>>23744509
Move to Minneapolis, it's better than the suburbs.
>>
>>23745826
I've lived in cities before, not my thing. Besides which I'm stuck in this lease for the next 12 months.
>>
23 m bi curious in plymouth.
>>
mankato here! kik me at mnanon01
>>
35/m/Como

There every any MN meetups besides the /k/omrades?
>>
>>23744509
23 M in Minnetonka/Hopkins
>>
>>23743531
Nordeast Minneapolis, checking in. Best neighborhood in the TC. Or probably al of the Dakotas, Iowa, MN and WI.
>>
>>23747961
*all (Damn it.)
>>
File: anoka1.jpg (125 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
anoka1.jpg
125 KB, 564x423
26/M Blaine 763/612

I'm up for just about everything or anything. Just bored, I like to disc golf, take my car to shows and look at other nice muscle cars and just plain be outside for the most part
>>
how the fuck are there replies on a minnesota thread and none on the NJ threaD?
>>
>>23748074
who knows. one MN thread went on for like 3 days and got 100+ responses. that'll probably never happen again.
>>
Anyone want to hook up tonight, looking for female. Idc if you're hot or fat or whatever.
>>
Duluth here
>>
>>23748439
whats up! duluth here too.
>>
30/m Mankato here
>>
>>23748577
Gettin ready to get ready to go out
>>
>>23748063
Nice ride, anon.

Anoka has some good slutty sluts.

Ever go out to Serum's or wherever to pick them up?
>>
Anyone going to the Zhu/Neon City thing tonight at Skyway Theatre? I am!
>>
507 here. Northfield, Dundas and Faribault area. 26 m, looking for nothing in particular.
>>
>>23744509
Come chill in the city we have blunts music and nonwhites, not to mention pizza
>>
>>23751189
>blunts music and nonwhites
>reasons to go to the city
W E W
>>
Duluth m/21
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.