[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay wanted to ask here because I know /b/ will probably roast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4
File: PicsArt_05-05-08.16.58.jpg (583 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-05-08.16.58.jpg
583 KB, 2048x2048
Okay wanted to ask here because I know /b/ will probably roast the shit out of me but looking for honest opinions. I feel super comfy and cute in this outfit but im worried if i go out like this people will stare and possibly laugh. I have pretty good self confidence, and im engaged with a 5 year old son but this is another level. Actually exposing the thing that I've been made fun of for in the past kinda scares me but I like to push myself.
>>
You are far too obese for that outfit , put on a mumu, save everyone's eyes, and accept your terrible life choices
>>
>>23743256
you might be comfy, but it's not cute

sorry
>>
>>23743256
>filename

Nah fuck off
>>
>>23743256
>>>/adv/
>>
>>23743266
I used an app to put them together my face is cute and i love my butt, but havent dropped the baby weight
>>
File: 11.jpg (39 KB, 615x1013) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
39 KB, 615x1013
>>23743277
Forgot pic
>>
>>23743256
your to fat. work out and eat less if you want to look nice in that kind of clothes
>>
>>23743256
Yeah, you probably shouldn't.
>>
>>23743277
That's more than just baby weight
>>
you have nice boobs though
>>
As a girl who was your size not too long ago, I personally wouldn't go for something like that. No offense tho, just my 2 cents.
>>
For sure thats what I assumed Im gonna start working out i wanna be able to pull stuff like that off. Ill have to come back and see what you guys think when im back to where I was at 19. Thanks for the honesty
>>
>>23743277
Omar baby weight after 5 years. no your just fat I gained 15 lbs with my pregnancy and lost it within 2 months. don't make excuses to yourself. get in shape if you want to build your confidence.
>>
>>23743299
Just like anorexic people have nice abs
>>
>>23743306
don't forget to eat less
>>
>>23743299
Thanks anon :)
>>
>>23743277
>>23743279

If it is you, you're fat as fuck and no amount of makeup, fashion, etc will make you cute. Just lose weight.

On the bright side, it is something you can change. Sack up and do it
>>
>>23743256

Pull your dress down lower and show more belly.
>>
>>23743256
I'm all for wearing whatever makes you feel great but personally I don't think this is a flattering look. I would consider pulling the skirt up a bit so it sits closer to your belly button and pulling the tank top down. I think about an inch or two of skin showing in the middle could be cute but I wouldn't recommend any more than that.
Obviously, this is just my opinion.
>>
>>23743312
I honestly dont eat bad, usually skip breakfast. Eat a turkey/ham sandwich and sunflower seeds for lunch, and cook me and my dude some kind of meat and vegis for dinner. My prob is i drink a lot at night and then dont do anything physical during the day. I only work 2 days a week as well. I have been lazy time to get it in gear.
>>
>>23743256
show more belly please
>>
>>23743256
You are gorgeous and no one should tell you how and what to dress you look very sexy u should go out like that and your man should be by your side with a big smile because he got you and no one else can haters will always hate
>>
>>23743328
oh, how many calories a day are you eating/drinking?
>>
>>23743328
Skipping breakfast is actually a hinderance on weight. Have a good amount of protein every morning and you'll be better off
>>
>>23743334
Food probably only around 1500 i do not like fast food but the alcohol is 64 cals an oz and i drink half a fifth a night so thats probably like fuckin 500 calories
>>
>>23743341
I have lost 80 lbs in the last six months and I basically never eat breakfast.

CI/CO is everything. When you eat doesn't matter.
>>
>>23743342
so you need to quit drinking that's nasty being a lush like that ever night. no good
>>
>>23743355
My guy and i like to drink together not gonna stop now im only 25 but I will in a few years. i can exercise enough where it doesn't affect my weight.
>>
>>23743365
that's fine to drink with him but why ever night? that's so trash and gross
>>
>>23743365
if you drink that much every night it's like ~800 extra calories, on top of the 200-500 that you're already overeating. you cannot burn an extra ~1000 calories a day through exercise. you'll need to figure something else out if you actually want to lose weight.
>>
>>23743365
If you wanna keep drinking and still lose weight you'll need to cut your food intake more.
>>
>>23743372
Our only time to have "us" time is after my son goes to bed. We like to take shots of dark rum and play video games. Thats our thing. He is very fit though he is a construction worker and could lift my fat ass up no problem hahaha. He brings home the bacon and i get to be a good house wife i bring in a little money from part time web design and take care of our son. We have a good system. We just love drinking together.
>>
>>23743352
>CI/CO is everything. When you eat doesn't matter.

Nutritionalist here.
That's one of the most retarded things anyone has ever said. Calorie counting is a piss poor method to watching your weight. When you eat, how much you eat per meal and the time in between make a huge difference. Obviously you have a BMR and In/Out is good for maintainable and burning, but your body processes that energy differently dependent on your consumption. You could be sedentary and a heavy drinker, but if you had actually ate properly throughout your days you wouldn't have gotten that fat.
>>
>>23743385
My healthy weight is 160 i have a calorie counter app and it says i need about 1375 calories a day to lose weight if i do an hour of cardio and an hour of yoga then id be fine still drinking
>>
>>23743394
when you say
>When you eat, how much you eat per meal and the time in between make a huge difference

don't you just mean that doing these things properly will allow you to successfully limit your calorie intake?
>>
>>23743394
>Nutritionalist here

Fucking dropped.

P.S.
CICO is how you lose weight.
>>
>>23743420
>CICO is how you lose weight
Yeah, sure. It has nothing to do with metabolic curbing, hormone balancing, or absorption.
>>23743406
No. See above.
>>
>>23743256
You're too fat to pull it off, but not by much. Trim the belly down a little bit and it'll make your boobs look amazing.
>>
>>23743459
Hormones and Metabolism only play a small role in weight loss/gain. Anyone who has taken basic biology and physics courses knows this. Obviously not you, since "nutritionalist" is not even a real title and being a nutritionist requires no education or degrees of any sort
>>
OP you're beautiful, don't give a shit to what these people say. Yeah maybe someone can look at you and laugh after, bur who cares? If you feel good, do it. I took some time to get used to this thought, cause i really needed others appeovation and wanted to make a good impression, but time taught me: that's bullshit. These random peoples don't mean shit to you, so neither their opinion. Just feel good. I'm fairly handsome and shit, and my GF is a terrific chubby, and people (mostly girls) are always like "tou can do better than that" or staring, but i just don care anymore. Don't ruin tour life because of maggots.
>>
>>23743495
>Nutritionalist is not a title
>nutritionist requires no education or degree of any sort
What shithole are you from?
>hormones and metabolism only play a small role in weight loss/gain
Are you actually retarded? Your basic biology and physics must have really skipped over anything factual.
>>
>>23743510
>believing "muh metabolism and muh hormones!" Is why you are fat and not because you eat too much

Jesus Christ you are mentally retarded. Let me go find you some peer reviewed studies, though you probably can't read them since you are an idiot quack science nutritionist
>>
Just saying I counted calories, spaced my food intake out, and changed up my diet. I lost about 30 pounds in the summer. I had to work my ass off for it though. I am not sure about hormones unless there is an imbalance. I could be wrong.
>>
>>23743518
Yes your high school education on the subject sure is making a good argument against it.
>muh peer studies are less meme science than yours
>>23743540
You're on a good track it sounds, just try and avoid soy and dairy as much as possible, cutting those two will be hugely beneficial.
>>
>>23743583
Oh I went to back to college and my lifestyle became more sedentary followed with alcohol after a year. my weight has fluctuated alot over the past 4 years at college.
>>
File: progressidk.png (696 KB, 787x587) Image search: [Google]
progressidk.png
696 KB, 787x587
You really have 2 options op.
Give zero fucks about anyone's opinion of your physical appearance (and I mean, ZERO.)
Or fucking. make. a. change.
I had my moment. I hit rock bottom and something in me just finally fucking snapped and I realized I could not stop caring about how others saw me. It is important to some degree, granted if you're engaged as far as I'm concerned you won, you already got the guy, but I digress.
So instead of continuing to wallow in self pity, saying it was impossible to lose weight, I stepped up my game and put the effort into getting the body I wanted.
It's been 3 years now, I'm still working for it, but I'm getting there slowly but surely.
You either deal with it or change. There's no other option. This is life man, if you have the confidence to rock it despite the majority of people disagreeing, more power to ya you're stronger than me and most other people. But since you even had to ask, I'd assume this isn't you. So git gud or stick to the status quo of clothing that's meant for fat people.
I'm not trying to be a dick about it, but thats the revelation that came to me in my journey. You can do whatever you want, not everyones gonna like it no matter what your size or look is, but you just gotta deal and be grateful for what you've got. Your fiance thinks you're hot I hope. To me that's all that matters in the end anyways.
>>
>>23743256
No-one should laugh at a pregant woman. You are all good, op.
>>
>>23743604
I still think you looked better at 140
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1461391212191.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1461391212191.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
hey op

i used to be the same shape as you. i was really big and honestly i didn't feel too terrible about it for a long time.

then i decided that i wanted to change and acted in it. i ate a plant-based diet and started being more active, counting my calories and tracking my intake and weight and I was able to lose 80 lbs. (still losing)

you just gotta decide it's worth it.
>>
>>23743256
Fucking disgusting, fuck you for making people look at that. And don't blame the baby, there's millions of mothers who aren't obese, you fat fuck.
>>
>>23743256
I think you look gorgeous. But I am into all natural women, so I might be biased. There is nothing you should be trying to hide. You look amazing to me. Don't worry about what other people think. But that is my humble opinion.
>>
>>23743604
>lose 60 pounds
>still skinnyfat as fuck

You should lift or something to build some muscle because what you're doing isn't working too well.
>>
>>23743804

This beauty is gonna make it!
>>
>>23743256
Do whatever the fuck makes YOU feel good. If you feel comfy and cute showing skin GO FOR IT! No one else's opinions matter. Keep in mind that 4chan is particularly biased and fatphobic, so obviously you're going to get negative responses here. But hopefully you're wearing that for yourself and not to please others. Do you girl.
>>
>>23743604
Damn, you look good. Such a tiny ribcage!
I wish I had weight distribution like you. I'm underweight, and if I could guarantee I'd look like you at 122, I'd gladly gain the weight.
>>
>>23743402

strong troll.

your healthy weight is a lot less than what you are right now.

STOP EATING SO MUCH
>>
>>23744264

Sure! Do whatever makes you feel good. Hey, why bother carrying your rubbish around and looking for a bin? Just throw it wherever the fuck you want.

Better still, why not just piss and shit in public too?

Why bother wearing clothes at all?
>>
I feel sorry for girls, they're fed bullshit from some many angles about fitness.
>>
>>23744420

Fitness: A state achieved by doing more exercise than walking to the fridge and back.

Weight loss: Eat less food.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>23743256
I think, contrary to other opinions, that people will just assume that you're a cute mom to be. I realize you gave birth five years ago, but you look 4-5 mo.
>>
>>23744420

Feminism is a myth because having a strenuous career worth anything is being different.

I'm a medical doctor and the best among us are very thin. Nobody treats a fat doctor with any respect and it's evident why.
>>
>>23743391
I feel sorry for your son.
>>
If you're comfy, rock it. Your body is nobody else's business. If you offend their delicate little eyes, too bad for them.
>>
>>23743256
I'd cum on your tummy.
>>
>>23743256
I wouldnttt personally. But it's your body, do what you like! You could just put an button down shirt/ cardigan over?
>>
>>23744801
right she's a stupid drunk. poor kid I bet she's never up in the mornings with him. how can you get trashed ever night when you have a kid to care for. girl is a POS
>>
>>23743256

If you had some goddamn discipline, within 6 months you would never have to worry about this or make this thread ever again. All of your clothes would fit you excellent, you would look good in whatever, and you wouldn't have any self esteem issues related to weight.

Or you can be a lazy fuck and live like a fat slob, and be treated as such by society

>Baby weight
>5 years

No

>but I like to push myself.

No, unless you mean at the all you can eat buffet

Go out, wear whatever, feel good about yourself, then lose the weight. You have a kid, you've got goddam responsibility not to complicate its life with your health issues, not know how to properly feed the kid, and have the kid deal with having a fat mom
>>
>>23744536
Nobody this ignorant would ever make it through med school
Sorry bud
>>
>>23744407
That's not the same idea at all. Her body/weight/clothing doesn't effect anyone but herself. Littering and public urination/defecation are illegal and directly effect other people.
I don't like the appearance of big muscles, but do I argue that no one should have a 6 pack because I shouldn't have to look at it? Nope because it's none of my damn business.
>>
>>23744897

>Feminists
>Intelligent

haha. Did you go to university for some bullshit social science degree? The certificate they handed you is just a recipt for getting scammed.

We don't say it in public because in general nice people respect other opinions, but intelligent people look at fat people and feminists with contempt.

There's a direct correlation between intelligence and attractiveness, stupidity and fat, and being a beta and being a feminist
>>
>>23744916
My mother is a physician, soon to be medical director, and SURPRISE! A feminist. You are a neckbeard on the Internet with too much faith in his own opinion. I'm not having this debate with you on 4chan, but if you truly believe this crap you are seeing correlation where it's not there to confirm your own biases.
>>
>>23744884
this. you don't have stretch marks either, so you have time, but you have to act or else your body will start turning on you
>>
OP, you're cute and i like your body. come back and post some more pics.
>>
>>23744948

Girls being feminists doesn't count, a girl is expected to be a feminist

This is because girls don't really know how to build society or social roles are, so they just follow the general trend and follow along

It's cool to be feminist, so you're feminist, and so is your mom. When it's not cool to be, you won't be

You don't build societies, it's not the fault of the women - it's simply not your role to think of shit like this, so don't

>neckbeard

Hilariously, it's actually the neckbeards you're insulting that are on YOUR SIDE

The viewpoint I'm describing is the one held by socially and financially successful men. We talk about this shit to eachother, when you mumble your feminist crap in real life we just smile and agree with you. Why wouldn't we? We have nothing to gain by starting an argument that doesn't matter and having you run around all day talking shit about us because we don't agree with you.

The men let the women play, encourage you, but don't take it seriously. Beta males actually listen to you and become feminists. As for what women think? Who cares, let them think and be happy - just for the love of god don't let them run society lest they cause it to collapse
>>
>>23743583
>high school education on the subject
Nice try, "nutritionalist".

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4577274/

>Obesity is a consequence of a high saturated fat, a refined carbohydrate diet, and an increased input over expenditure, combined with reduced exercise

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/slow-metabolism/faq-20058480
>>
>>23744981
You make me giggle with your "alpha/beta" bullshit and outdated ideas on gender, but I'm flattered that you wrote me an essay despite telling you I wasn't going to debate. Good luck with your life anon.
>>
>>23745057

>1 paragraph
>essay

You betray your level of retardation.
>>
>>23743256
I love fat chicks with round bellies, but that's just me. I think you look awesome.
>>
Looks just about OK standing up. Sitting down or bending over - you'll look bad.
>>
>>23743823
I'm taking it one step at a time man. All in due time, I'm working towards my target weight first, then I'll tone up whats left.
>>23744289
Thanks, but I'm still nowhere near where I want to be. Frankly, I'm just growing to live with my hourglass shape. Idk why everyone wants one so bad, to me it just means you always look kind of fat, regardless of what your weight is.
I'd take a "rectangle" shape any day.
>>
>>23743604

2013-2014 looked best.

When will women learn that guys like women with meat on them?
>>
>>23745432
she still has meat on her tho? She isn't emaciated by any means, she looks much more healthy now.
>>
>>23745432
>>23745452
For real. I mean if obesity is your fetish thats cool man, I can respect that we all like to jerk off to different things, but to pretend someone in a barely passable healthy weight range "doesn't have any meat" is just dumb lol. And to imply the majority of dudes like chub/fat/obesity is also just plain statistically inaccurate.
I still have plenty of "meat" (read: fat), and still have plenty to lose.
>>
Just kik me babe hpym and I'll tell you how amazing you look fuck
>>
If you're comfortable, who the fuck cares what other people think?

Wear what you want.
>>
Fat
>>
>>23745869
She has a 5 year old son..
>>
>>23743326
I think this anons idea would be cute
>>
>>23745432
When will guys learn that women don't give a fuck what you want?
>>
This is not an outfit you should wear. It does not flatter you. Keep it for inside your house.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.