[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>join dating site >take the sites questionaire >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: fug.jpg (44 KB, 553x639) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
44 KB, 553x639
>join dating site
>take the sites questionaire
>you basically come off as the most toxic, undatable motherfucker on the planet

How do I improve the results of these things in an honest way so that I am not so unappealing.

Also if you have an OKcupid account post your personality thing
>>
>>23741350
>>>/adv/
>>
spit in my ass
>>
>>23741350
I didn't even fill that shit out and I've been pretty successful. Hell, my profile is pretty plain as well
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 960x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 960x879
You don't try to skew the results

You leave the dating site and take time to work on your fucking issues

And then you find a girl IRL
>>
>>23741475
By successful, do you mean "girls literally busting down your door" or a high response rate in messages?
>>
>>23741475
That means you either have top tier looks (for OKC at least) or are lying about being successful. Keep in mind that receiving one or two replies might feel good to you, the average woman on there skips over dozens of messages a day.
>>
>>23741959
Being successful for a guy on okcupid generally involves just getting a lot of responses back, I imagine. A lot of guys just get straight up ignored, probably because they send "hi :)" or "hey baby you want to maybe sit on my face???", and disregarding that also for the same reason guys ignore girls' profiles
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 750x1172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 750x1172
mines worse don't worry

but I'm a woman so people message me anyways B)
>>
>>23741907
>>23741959
I've only been on it for a month and gone on a few dates. Since I'm done with school I've been a little more active and have plans tomorrow/sat night. I'm also actively texting about 4 other girls, ages 18-46 kek. Idk, I'm above average looks but just say stupid shit and they eat it up.
>>
File: Brah.jpg (59 KB, 464x923) Image search: [Google]
Brah.jpg
59 KB, 464x923
>>
>>23742244
how the fuck u get it to be mostly positive things?
>>
>>23742248

I have no idea, I just randomly fill out questionnaire questions every once in a while. Maybe it's because I only bother with questions I care about and almost always check them as "very important"?

I have no idea, to be quite honest.
>>
File: lol.png (116 KB, 860x1480) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
116 KB, 860x1480
i'm high as fuck
>>
File: more like ok stupid lol.png (13 KB, 529x444) Image search: [Google]
more like ok stupid lol.png
13 KB, 529x444
How do I even get more categories
Do I need to answer more questions?
>>
File: _personality.png (29 KB, 546x827) Image search: [Google]
_personality.png
29 KB, 546x827
Welp
>>
>>23743500
Lost at the filename
>>
File: 1432359533171.jpg (127 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1432359533171.jpg
127 KB, 1024x576
>>23741959
> the average woman on there skips over dozens of messages a day.
*the average attractive women
The uggos like me only get 2 responses in general and they're all 3 times my age.
>>
>>23743649
Bet you're not as ugly as you think you are
>>
Feels like spot on to me =)
>>
>>23743822
>are you really this desperate
>>
>>23742092
>Less spiritual
>Less romantic
>More aggressive
>More Sloppy
>More outgoing
>More kinky
Are these supposed to be bad things?
>>
>2000 + 16 years
>Answering stupid questions on dating websites honestly

I seriously hope you're not that autistic...
>>
Ehh mines not to to bad for me
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.