[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NZ general thread! Get in here and talk about kiwi shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11
File: map_new_zealand_simple_large.jpg (39 KB, 712x770) Image search: [Google]
map_new_zealand_simple_large.jpg
39 KB, 712x770
NZ general thread! Get in here and talk about kiwi shit.
>>
>>23739086
Bored as fuck and in Australia at the moment.

kik
_dimethyltryptamine
>>
>>23739095
Male or female?
>>
>>23739086
dunedin here. shits lames
>>
Why are IDs even gone?
>>
>>23739243
IDBRO
IS
BACK
>>
>>23739255
IDbro is dead, lad.
>>
Alcoholic manwhore in Wellington here. Just want to get fucked up and fucked.
>>
>>23739086
Chch bored straight male.
>>
>>23741128
Same here. What're you up to on your day off?
I'm playing video games and tidying the house if I can be bothered.
>>
Dying of boredom, waddup
>>
>>23742136
Why are you bored?
>>
>>23742181
I don't get out much, probably should.
>>
File: 1462265627277.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1462265627277.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
Wellington hikikomori here, anyone else studying at Vic? I haven't been to uni in about a month and I'm beginning to feel like this might not be my last semester after all.
>>
>>23742258
Going out is overrated. If your interests don't lie outside the house there's no good reason to go out. I still manage to get bored though, but that's mostly the depression.

>>23742282
You haven't been because...? Were there holidays recently or are you avoiding classes?
I did that down here in Chch and ended up failing out in the end. What're you studying?
>>
File: 1461804578186.jpg (83 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1461804578186.jpg
83 KB, 722x349
>>23742322

Mostly because getting out of bed is too hard. If you've seen the Sopranos imagine me as a poor version of Tony. There were holidays but I kept on holidaying when the semester started.

I study computer science and I fucking hate it, however it's too late to change my degree and it's one of the only degrees actually worth getting.
>>
>>23742389
Yeah, iktf.
I was doing IT stuff too. I think I will actually go back to it, especially when compared to any other line of work I'm not sure what else I could imagine myself doing realistically.
I've been a filthy hiki/NEET myself for the past 5 months or so since I dropped out.

At least after you get the degree there's plenty of variety of things you could do with it.
>>
File: 1462338199781.gif (3 MB, 197x182) Image search: [Google]
1462338199781.gif
3 MB, 197x182
>>23742419

Yeah I was thinking about other lines of work earlier. I find it hard to imagine myself choosing a life working at somewhere like Mitre 10 instead of moving to Asia to teach English or just downright killing myself.

Yeah it'll be cool if I do get the degree. I really don't want to be a developer though, fuck that noise.
>>
File: clinton.png (385 KB, 465x683) Image search: [Google]
clinton.png
385 KB, 465x683
>>23742787
Yeah I don't want to get into any kind of programming really. More networking or sys admin type stuff perhaps.
I've been putting more serious consideration into killing myself recently but it's obviously not something you want to do on a whim. Trying to read a bit more philosophy type stuff and broaden my knowledge a bit.

You got Steam or something?
>>
>>23742836
>I study computer science and I fucking hate it, however it's too late to change my degree
Ugh you sound just like I did, dropped out one month before the end of my 3rd year

>Trying to read a bit more philosophy type stuff and broaden my knowledge a bit.
Myth of Sisyphus and Darkness Visible helped me a fair amount

>I've been putting more serious consideration into killing myself recently
if not therapy, or antidepressants at least try putting some consideration into taking MDMA or shrooms/LSD before, such thoughts become almost impossible to entertain, and if you're gonna die you might as well have the most profound experience you can get first
>>
>>23742868
Your first quote is actually from the other guy, but yeah I dropped out at the end of my second year.

Thanks for the recommendations.

Can't ever see myself doing therapy. I would go for antidepressants but it is difficult to leave the house let alone go see a doctor (which I haven't done in at least a decade). I would love to try some psychedelics but it would be very hard to find some.

Increasingly I have less of a problem with the idea of dying but to clarify, I still have no immediate plans to carry anything out yet.
>>
>>23742868
What did you do after leaving education?
>>
>>23742836

Fuck dude I just wrote a whole reply then refreshed thinking I'd posted it.

Yeah sysadmin would be my jam, I'm keen as for that. Making DA NEXT BIG SUPERAPP to sell to Cuckerberg was never really my think. Although retiring at 30 might be nice.

Mm I more or less pledged I wouldn't actually kill myself because I couldn't do something like that to my parents but it sure as fuck doesn't stop me thinking about it.

Reading is cool but I'm pretty sure vidya brainfucked me and now I have no attention span.

Yeah my Steam name is Rogster.
>>
>>23742987
>Fuck dude I just wrote a whole reply then refreshed thinking I'd posted it.
Yeah I fucking hate that, I always quickly ctrl+a, ctrl+c whenever I'm writing anything now.

I'm too 'selfish' (as some would put it) to worry about how other people might react to my death. Also, parents should stop being ignorant to the risks of ushering in a life to this world full of suffering :^)

>Reading is cool but I'm pretty sure vidya brainfucked me and now I have no attention span.
Shit I can really relate to this as well. I used to read so much in primary school and at the start of high school... I'm hoping that just forcing myself a bit though some stuff now I'll get used to reading again. It doesn't help reading more complex stuff either I have to keep Googling words. At least I'm expanding my vocabulary again.
I usually smoke a little weed beforehand. Seems to help most things these days.
>>
File: 1462337055439.png (444 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1462337055439.png
444 KB, 600x449
>>23743016

I used to read a lot too. Short-term I love smoking weed, I love being high. But afterwards are always feel really nihilistic and I can't really be bothered with anything. Solution: Never run out of weed. But that's quite impossible on my income.
>>
>>23743184
The main effects after use for me are more hunger and tiredness, but I find if it's just a small amount I don't get so hungry and only a bit tired, but it still gives me some kind of energy and motivation to actually do stuff on my feet for a while. Stuff I've got isn't very powerful anyway.
I actually got more than a couple ounces of it for free nearer the start of the year though I don't have a lot left now.
>>
File: 1462416845574.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1462416845574.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>23743367

Couple ounces of free weed? Fuck've you got to be upset about ^L_^

I take it you are None?
>>
File: 1459010934216.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1459010934216.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>23743508
Heh, and yup that's me.
>>
Male 18 Straight, Auckland want some company
>>
21/M/Auckland

Chilling playing mtgo and painting warhammer. Seems like everyone on tonight is bored.
>>
>>23739086
American here. What do you kiwis think of Lorde? generally good or bad opinions?
>>
>>23743660
I like her music well enough, think shes an oddball and looks like an idiot in some of her videos though.
>>
File: autobots roll out.gif (2 MB, 350x276) Image search: [Google]
autobots roll out.gif
2 MB, 350x276
>>23743660

No one here really gives a shit about here. At first everyone was all proud because she's a New Zealander doing well internationally but then we all stopped giving a shit.
>>
>>23742322
True that, I've never been into physically active shit. But like you, the depression means I still manage to feel like a lazy piece of trash.
>>
10 - 0 near half time
lick my taint you kiwi fucks
>>
File: RecentCL.png (866 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
RecentCL.png
866 KB, 1080x720
Anyone in auckland wanna play? Pic related is me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.