[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm a girl looking for a guy to voice chat with for a while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_nz02jincot1ukwifqo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz02jincot1ukwifqo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x675
i'm a girl looking for a guy to voice chat with for a while tonight because i have not had a decent voice conversation with anyone on skype in months (or a voice conversation in general..)

if you're looking for a "one night stand" kind of deal please don't talk to me. honestly if we call and hit it off i'll develope a huge crush and become attached. yikes.

post your skype below if interested, or if you want i'll just post mine if enough people want it
>>
>>23737529
Bumping. This could be interesting at the very least. If no other takers, I'll do it. Just not a big fan of voice chats.
>>
>>23737556
well in that case we should not speak on voice then

i'm very talkative and have a lot of things to say, and tend to feel annoying around people who dislike speaking, especially when they just are awkwardly silent
>>
if you're up for girls too, i'm always looking for new friends. i like to voice chat while i play video games or whatever so you can count me as a last resort. throwaway skype is mia.love31 and i'm currently online.
>>
>>23737529
Give me please
>>
>>23737529
have you ever been known as papri
>>
>>23737561
Alright. Seems you got a few people. Hope you have a good time!
>>
>>23737568
>>23737529
sorry thought I was on /b/
anyway, what are your interest?
>>
I'm making food if you want to voice chat right now
>>
File: 1462272929856.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1462272929856.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
>>23737529
Then post in the skype thread you retarded bitch.
How self absorbed do you have to be to make your own fucking thread to collect orbiters with?
>tehe I'm a grill btw
>tumblr filename
Kill yourself, tumblrina.
>>
my skype is alec.lindsey73
I'm new to this, and trusting the people of this board that it doesn't get spread places.
Send me a message if you add me, I'm free all night.
>>
File: 1448770388007.jpg (187 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
1448770388007.jpg
187 KB, 600x582
>>23737565
no, but thats a cute (nick)name
>>23737563
can't you post yours i mean if tons of people want it i will even though i really dont want to
>>23737562
i might add you idk i dont get along with females well
>>23737572
thanks friend
>>23737568
>>23737576
vidya, computer stuff, art, various things, but honestly i can't answer that question since i'm not sure what my interests really are? i just like things and don't like naming them i just like what i like
>>23737577
i prefer full attention, rather than like.. you know. making food and talking. idk.
>>23737580
okay i don't feel like going in a skype thread because people there suck ass, also i don't even have a tumblr account i just go on tags looking for cute pictures, i hate tumblr and only use it for the sake of getting cute pics
stay mad
>>23737587
addin' in a second
>>
>>23737529
Post pic
>>
>>23737589
The people in the skype thread are the same fucking people in this thread.
It's the same board you monumentally stupid cunt.
>I don't have a tumblr account but I use tumblr
Gee, some would call that: being a tumblrina.
>>
>>23737580
>>23737622
Bro, when you come to roast, you bring the fucking flame thrower.

10/10. Thanks for making my night more entertaining.
>>
>>23737589
you're free to see where it goes and if its not working out, no hard feelings...have better things to do than cause drama desu.
>>
>>23737617
no
>>23737622
not really though
also how is using a website meaning your completely obsessed with it??
before you try to insult me plz get logic
>>23737629
he's not even that good at it
>>
File: dbc.gif (1 MB, 181x179) Image search: [Google]
dbc.gif
1 MB, 181x179
>>23737640
It doesn't mean you're completely obsessed with it, IT MEANS THAT YOU BROWSE THE FUCKING WEBSITE.
DO YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL MENTAL DISABILITY?
Anybody that posts in this thread and is interested in talking to this cum dumpster is more pathetic than the people who are posting on /r/cuckold right now.
>>
I'd be interested (if you have no one else, lol) :) I like listening to people talk about their interests and opinions! May I have your Skype?
>>
File: cat.jpg (121 KB, 492x750) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
121 KB, 492x750
>>23737649
..aren't tumblrinas typically, you know, radical fat feminists otherkin ze/zer/zerself who are obsessed with tumblr and browse it all day?
besides it's literally no different than browsing google images for cute pictures.
also yes i do have a mental disability
also also degrade me more daddy ;)
>>
>>23737529
do you have BPD?
>>
>>23737529
Hmm I wouldn't mind a voice chat buddy
my skypes zomfgohnoes
>>
>>23737661
VISITS WWW.TUMBLR.COM FOR ANY REASON = TUMBLRITE TRASH
I truly hope that you get violently raped by a gang of niggers and are forced to choke on bleach during the entire scenario.
>>
>>23737682
same! i'm so wet ;)
>>23737664
no
>>
>>23737562
>>23737630
k well im gonna split. later.
>>
>>23737529
can u kik me ur skype: whereIsMyKitten
>>
jeez, i don't get what's wrong with asking for someone to talk to... :c anyway my skype is yamoros0 anyone here can add me i like meeting new peeps i don't bite :D
>>
>>23737692
>>23737664
What is bpd?
>>
>>23737529
If you are looking for a friend I am willing to voice chat cam text whatever it is :) just looking for nice convo and see what happens! Feel free to add me

>>
>>23737529

Does your name begin with an L?
>>
>>23737529
I'd love to talk to you!

[email protected]
>>
File: face4.jpg (16 KB, 237x235) Image search: [Google]
face4.jpg
16 KB, 237x235
>>23737529

>pic related is me
>skype is facebook:trexmeyer

Don't bother if you're under 21 though
>>
Made this account as a throwaway to post here so no shenanigans. 19m and have the same conundrum that you do, I used to have people I'd spend hours with Skype on having great convos, but no longer have that wonderful luxury. Hit me up there if ya wanna chat sometime
>>
I'm down for a voice chat.

redguyart134
>>
add me, im down to just talk justsorandomlmao
>>
>>23737692
op still here or with this
>>23738262
guy
>she seems chill
>>
a grill on the chan. heh. Well, with my superior intellect, and the dutch courage bestowed by my old friend jack (jd whiskey. 2 year vintage.), Id say im... quite the opponent for you, milady. Step aside, fellas; you see, i understand women on a level none of you could possibly comprehend. over the past, say... decade or so, while other brutish men are out playing neanderthal "sports" making fools of themselves, I have been... experimenting. studying, or researching, if you will. I have been roleplaying as women on MMORPG games for quite some time, now. This invaluable knowledge has helped me learn what it truly means to be a woman. to have her wants, her needs, and even her oh-so-secret desires.

Watch and learn, boys. the man is here. i know exactly what this dame wants, and i know how to give it to her (that wasn't a sexual innuendo btw, im not a perverted creep like most men)
>>
>>23737529

Can talk about all kinds of things but I freely admit I'm not that confident.
>>
File: LEjYJCp.jpg (149 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
LEjYJCp.jpg
149 KB, 960x640
Kids these days
You'd think they'd learn
Skype is fof dank memes

Skype gamerboyadvanced69
>>
>>23737529
Skype is ninjakittenz just looking at shit atm if you wanna talk.
>>
>>23737529
if you're still looking for people to talk to , add me on skype: fivemalone
I'm a 28 yo guy
>>
What nationality are you?
>>
Are you blind? There are always multiple skype threads up. Go post in those, dumbass.
>>
File: spgat.jpg (93 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
spgat.jpg
93 KB, 555x416
>>23739237
delicious
>just a lil stale
>>
What an odd hungry thread
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 600x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 600x591
>A/S/L
28/M/DC
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
happily married
>Text / Mic / Cam
Mic or Cam as I am trying to overcome my social anxiety
>MBTI Type
ISTJ
>Favorite Music
Indie, Surf, Shoegaze, Rockabilly, Goth, Punk. I like anything from Burger Records.
>Favorite Movies
Grand Budapest Hotel, Sunshine, Moonrise Kingdom. Anything Wes Anderson :/
>Favorite TV Shows
Live:Game of thrones, Marco Polo, 30 Rock, Office, Parks and Rec
Anime: Log Horizon, Samurai Champloo, Bakemonogatari
>Favorite Books
Vonnegut, Sedaris, Poe, Lovecraft
>Favorite Vidya
Half Life Series, Ni No Kuni,
>Interests
going to shows, museum hopping, foodie, walking around with some music. Anime cons
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /fa/ /fit/ /gif/ /f/ /soc/
>Are you a NEET?
no
>What languages do you speak?
English
>What are you looking for?
looking to better my conversational skills, annunciation, and dialogue structures with someone interesting.
>What are you not looking for?
creeps, meeting up, other sources of contact
>Contact Info
himynameiskevin0
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.