[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alabama thread. Both of you get in here! Birminghamster here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Seal_of_Alabama.svg.png (503 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Seal_of_Alabama.svg.png
503 KB, 2000x2000
Alabama thread. Both of you get in here!

Birminghamster here.
>>
Huntsville 28/M.

...and that's probably all of us.
>>
bham 18/m
>>
We're multiplying
29/m/Huntsville
>>
601. Not Alabama but close enough for /soc/
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1280x960
auburn here

Kik: Ishygigity
>>
24/m/gardendale here

There's more of us this time!
>>
>>23738121

What are you into, fellow 'hamster?!
>>
Bump for bama!
>>
24/m/bham
>>
Holy shit, a bunch of birminghammers here.
23/m/UAB student
>>
>>23740418
Someone around my age! And in the same area! What are you into?
>>
>>23740418
>>23740454

25/m/UAB student here.
>>
Holy shitsnacks, Batman. Want to meet up sometime? I'm >>23740454
>>
>>23741602

Let's do it. What are you into?!
>>
>>23741627
I'm a huge nerd, dude! Books, writing, video games, I used to play D&D and stuff like that. I've been going to the rec center but I'm taking this week and next week off of campus since no classes. What about you?
>>
>>23741639

Pretty much the same description. I like comics and a wide variety of different types of games.
>>
>>23741669
Sweet. Wanna kik or text? I'm up for either really
>>
I'm into females
>>
File: blam.jpg (31 KB, 260x246) Image search: [Google]
blam.jpg
31 KB, 260x246
>>23741669
I looked at my last post and realized I didn't put either of those down, my bad. I meant to give my kik and go from there. Kind of embarrassed about that, honestly.
I_Make_Bread_Fun
>>
Mobile here
>>
>>23738350
>>23737972
What's going on in Huntspatch these days? I flew the coop a while ago, but always curious to see how the culture's changed, if at all. Any decent concerts, events, hangouts spring up?
>>
>>23742912
For nerds and weebs, nothing really.
For the normies, there's plenty to do, but I wouldn't say anything is very exciting. Yuri's Night, Bridge Street, Burritt on the Mountain, Panoply, Lowe Mill, blah. Even our anime convention (coming up in June) is pretty bland, even compared to Birmingham's.

We're still the city with a bunch of 30 and 40 year old military engineers with small kids.
>>
>>23744151
Shit, that sucks. Probably means that the big casual dining chains are littered all over the place now, too.

At least you got to attend the anime con in Bham? I'm glad I never did, so that I didn't realize what I was missing until I had left for good.
>>
>>23744237
I'm the other huntsfag, haven't been here long enough to know what popular shits going on, got here last August and haven't been out but to some of the bars in the area really
>>
Bump for bama!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.