[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a cute English girl. Where can I find Americans to date? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 060712gulp.jpg (54 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
060712gulp.jpg
54 KB, 300x387
Im a cute English girl. Where can I find Americans to date? I think I have an American fetish.

Does anyone else have the same love for people from a country?
And no, Japan doesn't count, everyone loves Japan.
>>
>>23736577
Well america might be a good place to start, or any of the many state threads.
>>
>Where can I find Americans to date?
America
>>
>>23736577
Icelandic girls are pretty god tier
>>
>>23736577
I visit London a few times a year I'm 27 I live in Texas, the big one at the bottom of the map
>>
>>23736590
I hear ya bro. Björk prime example

>>23736592
Do you have a texan accent?
>>
>>23736587
Fuck going to America, want the fuckers to come here and enjoy glorious Anglobeauty

ie biscuits and tea and countrysides and shit
>>
>>23736606
alongstoryago on kik, perhaps you'll convince me to come visit. :P
>>
I have such a big Irish fetish. Like red hair, thick accent, angry ass Irish. Granted I'm a male so Im in compitition with soooo many others.

>>tfw no QT angry Irish gf to yell at me
>>
>>23736577
I'm a German male and I love English speaking girls.
>>
>>23736695
im an american girl and the german accent makes me wet ;n;
>>
>>23736868
haha, wanna talk? (:

[email protected]
>>
>>23736577
Lumber jack from America bored if any one wants to talk hit me up
Juneaugray--snapchat
>>
File: norway-1.jpg (764 KB, 2999x1799) Image search: [Google]
norway-1.jpg
764 KB, 2999x1799
>>23736577
I sure do.
Ever since I got to work with a man from Norway, I adore Norwegian men.
He was what people normally think of with blond hair, blue eyes, very tall and broad shoulders. He was an extremely gorgeous man.
His English was amazing, too! I wouldn't have known he was Norwegian if I didn't get to hear him speaking his language when he was talking to one of his roommates.

I have no idea why he always looked for a long distance relationship with girls from other countries when Norwegian women are so beautiful, though.

There was also a Norwegian man here on /soc/ in the Sexy Male Audio threads who had a lovely, deep voice. He was always very sweet to me, too. I believe his family were farmers and he definitely had a distinct accent that was wonderful to listen to.
>>
>>23736577
I'm a Serbiaboo
>>
>>23737145
>my fantasies
>I'll post them in this thread like they actually happened to make them feel more real
>>
>>23736868
>tfw taking German 1 this semester
Guten Abend!
>>
File: sadface.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sadface.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
My life goal is to move to Scotland and find a nice English/Scottish/Norwegian/Swedish gal.

>1/4 Norwegian here
>>
American girl here. I like Irish guys.
>>
>>23736577
I am Good Will Hunting
>>
>>23736606
To be fair, there are a shitload of cool places in America, which should be obvious seeing as it spans the width of a continent.

That being said I went to London once and enjoyed it, I definitely plan on doing a tour of the country sometime.
>>
>>23738284
What about Scottish?
>>
American dude here, I don't know about finding someone to date from another country, but I feel the same way about your accent as you do mine. (and French girls too)
>>
>>23736577
> Cute English Girl
> Fetish for Americans
are you talking USA?
Native Americans?
African Americans?

or Continental North America
do Canadians count?
Native Canadians?
French Canadians?

Central or South America?
Mexicans?
Brazil?
Chili?
Aztec?
Mayan?

what do you mean by "American"?
>>
>>23739258
Do you think you're clever, or are you legit this socially retarded?
>>
>>23737145
>>23738246
My Dad's Father's side is Scottish, English, Irish
My Dad's Mother's side is Denmark

I don't know enough about my mom's side
>>
>>23739276
Op didn't specify.
I wanted Clarification.

Genetically white Americans and Canadians are mixed European.
Culturally and socially, Canada and the USA are European Melting pots
the defining difference is Canadians are stereotyped as being friendlier and more polite.

America is the Term for both North and South America
the European Solutrean Migration 24,000 years ago
the Asian Clovis Migration 13,000 years ago
and the European Colonial Migration since the 1500's
"Native" Americans are those that were here prior to the Colonial Migration
Americans refers to anyone who is a Citizen of any American Nation
including Natives, Colonists, and Immigrants alike.

so American Fetish is a really Broad term
and needs to be narrowed down.
>>
>>23739364
I see what you're saying but it's pretty obvious she meant USA Americans. If she was talking about Canadians she would've said Canadians, if she was talking about South Americans she would've said South Americans or Latin Americans, and if she meant indigenous or natives she would've specified that. "Americans" is a broad term technically, yes, but in its colloquial usage it's not that hard to assume what someone means because rarely do people in a casual setting like fucking 4chan /soc/ use it in any other way
>>
>>23736577
You're gonna be disappointed
>>
>>23736868
German guys have the hottest accents, hands down wouldn't ever associate myself with one though considering they look inbred
>>
I've always wanted to live in the UK. Life seems a lot less stressful in the UK.

I like the accents, and electronic music from the UK. That's all I can think of.
>>
File: images (17).jpg (24 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
24 KB, 332x443
>>23736577
Im a half serb half Macedonian living in australia (for 21 yr now) if anything i prefer American girls over australian ones.
>>
>>23736577
North, Central or south americans?
Prefer a country?
>>
I just want to hear a girl speak with a Scottish accent. It sounds great on men but it's probably weird on women.
>>
Jersey here. We have nothing cool. Except the maybe the Statue of Liberty...and even then those fuckes in New York take our shit.
>>
>>23739258
99% of the time when people say America they're talking about the US.

I'm guessing you have aspergers or some shit
>>
>>23736577

I pretty much love every accent that isn't from the states, and I'm in the middle of a two and a half month tour around Europe. I'm in accent heaven, as it were.

A good way to find an American guy would probably be to hang around bars in our near a youth hostel. Though to be honest, it'll be a shitty relationship if you want it to be serious, most travelers who form relations at bars are out to hook up with as many people as possible. Best of luck!
>>
>>23736577
Hey beautiful, I'm Mexican. That's as American as you can get.

I want to hear you absolutly butcher English and make me cringe. We can discuss how terrible your food is and I can woo you with tales of my athletic prowess, like the time I swam through this gigantic river and climbed a big ass fence, both in the dead of night.

What do you say?
>>
>>23736577
American girl. I like brits, Canadians, and Irish men. Oh the struggle.
>>
>>23740365
i use to enjoy girls liking me for my accent, but not it's just a shallow attraction based on lust mostly.
>>
chinese male here. I have terrible hygiene, I'm short, and I will have girls on the side. I still have girls lining up to date me because my dad is a rich and corrupt party official.
>>
oh I forgot to mention. I go to school in canada because school in china is too competitive. the girls in canada still like me because I have an expensive car but they're too fat for my tastes.
>>
>>23740546
I suppose so. But they're also much different personality wise than American men. The accent is a plus, but you tend to stop noticing it after a while.
>>
Am from mixed heritage myself but have a weak spot for Finnish, Icelandic, German and Italian men.
>>
File: IMG_20151203_182954.jpg (148 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_182954.jpg
148 KB, 960x1280
I have always had a fascination with English folks. It's either the fact that I think their accents are downright sexy and even the worst of words piled in one sentence can do me in. Although I am a nerdy American with most of my time going into my work is still like to meet a friendly Brit to chat with:)
>>
>>23740739
American girl's personalities are pretty shitty except for they're the type to already have like 20 lovers.
>>
>>23741067
girls have shitty personalities by default. girls are only pleasant when they have to be. example would be girls in impoverished places like eastern europe or southeast asia, landing a man is needed for economic reasons so they have to be pleasant. another example is if you're a top guy anywhere, lots of girls want you so they all put on their best act to try to win you.
>>
>>23741067
What does the amount of sexuality partners have to do with a change in personality?

>>23741275
Men do this.
>>
>>23736577

America is a great start, or you could just find the best hotels/most common hotels Americans stay and then hang out in the surrounding pubs.

If you come to America it depends on where you are. Both coasts hold completely different cultures but are united in their interest in fucking anything with 2 legs that moves.

For me its pretty much anything Germanic or Celtic(American btw). Dark haired girls with colored eyes really enchant me, but a redhead with green eyes is straight spell-binding.
>>
>>23739364
So you're just socially retarded, thanks for clarifying, but a simple yes would have sufficed.
>>
>>23741275
Sometimes, sure. But some girls are just genuinly nice people or whatever. i see you put that they'd put extra effort in but that would be it.

>>23741327
nothing, but for me to want to put effort into them, i don't really want a chick who has 20 guys on the go, or have a lot of people she likes or sees. it has nothing to do with their raw attraction. but for me to think they're worth my efforts, i want them to appreciate it not just be like "oh another guy who likes me".
>>
>>23741327
butthurt feminist much?
>>
I am a French girl and also love Americans. I like Northern accents but my all time favourite is the New York/ New Jersey. Not sure why.
>>
>>23741818
Perhaps I misinterpreted what you had originally said. I can understand your stance.

>>23741895
Someone else who is just on this thread to criticize. Let me sit here and pretend I care enough to come up with a witty rebuttal.
>>
>>23736577
English guy, 28.

Been to the US twice just to fuck American women. Love the accent and their obsession with mine. Love it.
>>
>>23742254
Come to me baby.
>>
>>23742272
Where are you from?
>>
>>23742287
U.S. Pennsylvania
>>
>>23742397
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>23742397
One of the places I have actually been. Don't suppose you live in Philly? Met an amazing woman there in an Irish bar that ended up being the perfect sub.

If you want to voice chat let me know. Been a few months since I heard that sexy east coast accent.
>>
>>23742099
yeah and like i said most americans girls aren't that interesting. just how you described your males. girls from europe are top tier
>>
>>23739364
I am South American and no one here, and I really mean this, refers to it as "America," or call its inhabitants "Americans." Not even the correct terminology "South American" is used. When people talk about America, it's very clear it's the USA that's being adressed.
>>
>>23742099
What you're actually doing is sitting there pretending that you COULD come up with a witty rebuttal.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.