[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of prison. I did 1 year. I've gone a long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 3d4b634.jpg (50 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
3d4b634.jpg
50 KB, 690x460
I just got out of prison. I did 1 year.

I've gone a long time without even conversating with a woman. I'm pretty lonely and would love to just have conversation with someone female.

I consider myself decently attractive. I haven't been a complete and total fuck up forever, I used to have my shit semi-together, but I've kept getting involved in crime, and I'm actually trying to better myself now.

Someone talk to me?

23/m/mi
kik:tsprader
>>
:(
>>
Well come on then, whatd you do. Drugs?
>>
>>23733533
date rape and now hes back ladies
>>
>>23733704
Home invasion second degree. Basically due to drugs though.
>>
>>23733722
Dude tell the story lol, were you just high as shit and didn't really know what you were doing or were you trying to steal shit for drug money or something?
>>
>>23733832
I was doing heroin (withdrawing at the time) and I broke into a house to steal their shit. It wasn't the first house I broke into either, just an unlucky day. I commited my crime in January 2014, did 3 months in county, 3 months in rehab. Was on probation until April 2015 and violated probation getting 2 years in prison (with 3 months i was in county credited) and I got released early for good behavior.
>>
>>23733533
I assume you're currently on parole from a state. I also assume that they have you going to meetings constantly.
TAKE YOUR PAROLE SERIOUSLY.
- Too many people get involved with their old "homies" and relapse.
THIS (4chan) IS NOT a good place for advise or to find woman who will have your best interests at heart.
- Good luck dude...

Work Step One every day
One day at a time...
"I am powerless over Herion & my life has become unmanageable."

Peace Out
>>
>>23733880
no parole or probation. michigan has a thing called HYTA that's not like a normal prison sentence. it's wiped off of your record afterwards, and there's no parole.

definitely staying off that H man.
>>
>>23733846
A good friend of mine did almost 8 years for something similar. He was doing something else (I've never had it confirmed exactly what, but I suspect meth) and stole a car at gunpoint after a year or so of burglaries and robberies. It was fucking crazy, too, dude was a good guy and a total nerd, into anime and all that, before he got hooked on the shit.

He got out about a year and a half ago and has been doing OK, but he's been dating a girl who was an ex-junkie and I'm pretty sure is back on it now, and I really worry about the shit she might drag him into.
>>
>>23733897
Go to meetings. I recommend CA (cocaine anonymous). You can't hope to just do it on your own. It's too important. They are good people who are staying sober. Get yourself a sponsor. I gotta go, but I can't stress enough...
One day at a time.
Say it...
Step One - I AM POWERLESS OVER HERION and my life had become unmanageable.

Get off this website, find the AA / CA / NA schedules online and plan when you are going to a meeting TODAY
>>
>>23733943
i've been to meetings, they aren't for me man.

but i have an amazing support system.
>>
>>23733846
So are you done or are you back on probation?

Fellow MI felon here, assault with dangerous weapon.

I can't do probation.

I'm thinking about just doing the 17 months
>>
>>23733897
>HYTA
Isn't that only for really young people?
>>
>>23734101
This is an intervention.
If you are coming to 4chan in the middle of the night to find someone to talk to, YOU HAVE NO SUPPORT.
Meetings SUCK. (I know)
But meetings WORK.
Sobriety IS NOT easy. It isn't supposed to be.
Say the words out loud.
"I am powerless over Herion and my life has become unmanageable."
>>
>>23734130
Fuck off with that stepper shit you fucking faggot

I hate you steppers so fucking much
>>
>>23734120
nope i'm done man. shit's closed out. probation beats the fuck out of prison though m8.

>>23734125
i was 2 weeks from turning 21 when i caught my case. i'm 23 now. at the time it was for people under 21,though they since changed it to a max age of 24 iirc.
also yeah fuck that stepper shit, dude. looking for girls to talk to means i don't have a support system? kill yourself dude.
>>
>>23734149
so how does that work?

I got 0-17 on my cobbs, so if I violate will they send me in for 17 months?

This is my first felony and I cant get a straight answer about this shit

They are making me do this crazy mental health court shit and I'm not into it. They make me do shit almost every day. I can't do it, and I'm not going to stop drinking or using drugs

3 years probation

no way will can I hang for that long
>>
I have seen heroin ruin people's lives. once you get hooked it's hard to get off that shit. not many do and the reason is because they stick to shitty people.
>>
>>23734164
kik me if you got it m8 i can be a wealth of information to you. it's in my OP post
>>
>>23734164
Then you will relapse and go back to prison.
- I HATE steppers too, but it works and you won't go back to prison.
- it's a no brained young man.
>>
>>23734191
No brainer
>>
File: BJHEEQr.jpg (955 KB, 2230x3032) Image search: [Google]
BJHEEQr.jpg
955 KB, 2230x3032
bathoryboy
>>
Just thank your lucky stars you didn't get shot, OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.