[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a hall pass from my gf, She has been my only person I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 210321023321320.jpg (10 KB, 380x275) Image search: [Google]
210321023321320.jpg
10 KB, 380x275
I got a hall pass from my gf,
She has been my only person I have ever had sex with she thinks I should get experience with other girls. She wants to make sure I still want her as a sexual partner, even after Ive had sex with other girls.

Long story short I can fuck who I want now to find that who.

Male
kik: Nopillowcase
straight
>>
>>23733085
dude.. it's a sellers market
meaning you can't just say "you want to find out who" post your kik and expect women to audition for a role as a one time lay for virginboy on a hiatus from insecure gf.
>>
>>23733111
DAMN STRAIGHT!
>>
>>23733085
You know she's sucking a niggers dick and wants to alliveate the guilt, right?
>>
She's looking for an excuse to dump you and picked the long con.
When she sees you're desperate to fuck someone else, or in the unlikely chance you DO fuck someone else, she will tell you it was a mistake and she feels x, y, z about it, and that she doesn't want to be with you anymore because of it. The scenario will play out as her being the bad guy, as to not hurt your apparently delicate beta feelings.
It's over OP.
>>
File: dVmxhnN.jpg (892 KB, 1541x2370) Image search: [Google]
dVmxhnN.jpg
892 KB, 1541x2370
ste_city
>>
She probably is testing you to see if you will really do it or even want to do it. Expect a break up.
>>
>>23733085
>hall pass
underageb&
>>
>>23733085
In addition to what everyone else has already said, in the unlikely event that you do stay together she will use this as an excuse to fuck other guys later.
>>
File: 3073657.gif (238 KB, 490x272) Image search: [Google]
3073657.gif
238 KB, 490x272
>>23733085
>>23734246
>>23736219
smells like a set up
1. she's been cheating on you,
and plans to use this to break up
so she can go with Chad.
2. She's testing your loyalty,
and will break up with you if you aren't loyal

only option is
3. confront her about this horrible Idea
"Experience" to see if I still want you afterwards?
what kind of bullshit is this? Is this some kind of stupid Loyalty Test?
or are you trying to make yourself feel less Guilty,
about you cheating on me? It's the last one isn't it?
I'm not good enough for you any more?
who'd you cheat on me with? My Brother? My best Friend?
is it your Boss from work?
who'd you sleep with you filthy whore?
you know what? I don't want to know.
Pack your stuff, I want you out tonight!
you can stay with one of your friends,
or that guy you've been sleeping with for all I care.
We are finished, it's over, this bullshit was the last straw.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>23736687

Ho'alllrighty.
>>
>>23736719
you think he'll use my script?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.