[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Financial domination thread... Tomorrow I am due to meet an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: tixxnzuepaajjmytxs4v.jpg (813 KB, 5611x3156) Image search: [Google]
tixxnzuepaajjmytxs4v.jpg
813 KB, 5611x3156
Financial domination thread...

Tomorrow I am due to meet an older women who intends to take a lot of my cash away...and because she is so good at seduction, it is almost impossible for me to deny her....
>>
>>23732742
dude what the fuck is wrong witht you?
>>
>>23732759
It isn't just financial domination, but trust me, some girls with a dominant preference are extremely talented at pushing your buttons if you're even slightly submissive. It's damn scary how she figured out how to make almost anything erotic to me.
>>
>>23732840
...well, it's a picture. Why ITT?
>>
OP thank you for supporting the losers, cleans up the dating pool for the rest of us.
>>
>>23732857
This.

Make sure it's a murder suicide too.
>>
>>23732857
>>23732868

I laughed, if you assume you know how far human sexuality goes, you need to explore the rabbit hole further. Some women would probably get you into it and enjoy the fact it pisses you off. I accepted on a dare, now that;'s it for me. There are extremely intelligent women out there who know how to push our buttons and enjoy doing so ;)
>>
>>23732896
Well alright then...
>>
>>23732742
>it is almost impossible for me to deny her....

Ya fuckan cuck, just sit at home and buy video games if you want to waste your money on something.
>>
haha what? She's manipulating the fuck out of you dude.

Go read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and take note of how many methods from it she's using on you.

Let me make this clear.

Whatever she's going to do to you is not worth being poor and homeless. This shit can only escalate as she gets more and more power over you.

She's the equivalent of a monetary succubus.
>>
>>23733211
I fully know she is, I admit it. I am being manipulated. The issue is she has honestly managed to make it highly erotic, and I am also stuck in a chastity device she has the key for. She seduced me into wearing it and now my sex drive is always really high and she plays on it. She also gets me to her house, then becomes really flirtatious and has me drink alcohol until my judgement is hindered.

It's scary but I am in a position where it's really damn hard to resist her now, I haven't got off for three weeks because of the device and I keep getting all these flirty texts about how I can't help but pamper her financially.
>>
>>23733176
She has me in stupidly deep, see:

>>23733279
>>
>>23733291
>>23733279

Hahaha wow you're a slave to your sex drive even more than I am. I fap every day and yet you've somehow outpaced yourself in terms of letting your libido get ahead of your brainstem.

Get out of this sick shit she's got you trapped in. This relationship you've got going on is absolutely predatory and she will suck you dry.

Get out of this and use the rest of your money to buy a vibrating fleshlight and then avoid becoming a poorbitch.
>>
>>23733211

guys, it's just a fetish, he'll be fine. This whole "I can't help it boo hoo I'm in so deep she has magic powers" shit is part of the fantasy. Just shrug it off, if he wanted to stop he'd just stop.
>>
>>23733305
> Hahaha wow you're a slave to your sex drive even more than I am

Yeah, because I am stuck in a chastity device 24/7 and can't get off unless I visit her, and then she has me drunk if it ever comes off.

She has pictures of me in compromising positions she uses as blackmail material, and has taken several possessions of mine I have to pay for to get back when I make enough, because she got me to give them to her drunk and horny. If I speak up, she gets pissed off and I have to pay more.

i really am not sure how to get out of the situation without losing a ton of my stuff or being outed, she has my passwords and information because she is too damn smart and knows what she is doing. And again, she keeps me aroused and constantly teases me and as a man it's hard to resist when you literally can't get off. I don't know how to get out of it by now.
>>
The faggotry in this thread...
>>
>>23733367
This is what happens if you give into any sort of submissive feeling and a smart girl takes advantage. Fuck, I didn't plan to be here, it has cost m,e a fortune but she expects it and I could be in shit if I don't, plus, your dick will betray you if you can't get off and you're dealing with a 10 taking advantage.
>>
>>23733344
take some 9mm asperin. you deserve to die alone and homeless while some whore takes you for all you're worth
>>
>>23733385
I don't know if you're retarded
>>
>>23733386
...the hell am I supposed to do? This girl is honestly a bit scary and power tripping (and scary intelligent, but there's some crazy there), has half of my shit, blackmail pictures of me and has me locked in a device. As far as I know she outed a previous guy she did this with to his wife, and she has the passwords and logins to most of my accounts everywhere.

I gave into most of it when drunk and horny and she just milked it, then one day, I am suddenly in this position. It makes me horny, but I am fully aware she is taking advantage and milking it.
>>
>>23733406
Lol, I have no idea who this even is.

>>23733404
...or I am being blackmailed and taken advantage of, and it's been going on for months? I have let it turn me on, but I am pretty fucked now.
>>
Bump :/
>>
Bumpan
>>
>>23733415
It's a troll, just report that picture whenever you see it.
>>
>>23732742
So...
You aren't going to cam for us?
& you're not going to try to meet up with any of us?
You know this is /soc/, right?

I would try /adv/, /b/, law enforcement, or a locksmith.
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>23733563
Fair play...seen it around.
>>
>>23733570
You know how earbuds aren't really designed to be inserted in your ears, but it's so satisfying everyone does it anyway, and nobody really judges, because deep down we all do it?

My thread is like that.
>>
>>23732742
Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>23733672
Oh, you just know you'd love to let an older woman get you totally trapped around her little finger...
>>
I'd understand findom if you were rich as fuck
>>
>>23733305
what the FUCK is wrong with you?
And I'm saying this as someone who likes femdom. I know femdom in general is cancer but to be this stupid is truly special.
also just lol at you for calling some manipulative whore 'intelligent'

Just fucking beat the shit out of her, get back any blackmail material she has on you, go abroad. Even if you get jailed I think it'd still be better than your current situation.
>>
I would like this stupid story more if it involved her paying him to do things and he basically would go back kind of like a crack whore then maybe realized his mistakes became Mormon and she would crawl back to him to where they wpull get married and after a few years of not being satisfied a suspicious death while riding bicycles without helmets and he would get all the money she had therefore him getting his revenge for all those years of being a whore to her and humiliating him... Nah that's retarded just like his problems
>>
I love draining you pathetic findom pigs
you buy me lots of games on steam<3
>>
>>23735737
stupid gamer gurrl whore
you should be repeatedly hit in the head with a shovel
>>
>>23735749
I love you butthurt gamer babies too
stay mad
>>
So...it happened today. I gave into her demands and she took me along shopping to use my card and have me carry her bags.

She initially had me send her a £100 bank transfer and a £60 Amazon gift card.

While shopping, she then took me into two cosmetic shops, two clothing shops, a jewelers and a shop for bath products, taking whatever she wished off the shelves. I could tell she was serious after spending around £350 in one of the cosmetic shops, and it ended up totaling £844.69.

She then took me into my bank and had me take out £200 in spending money for her purse, as well as casually helping herself to £40 from my wallet.

In total, she managed to get £1244.6 out of me...

...and is now demanding a £200 penalty bank transfer and another Amazon gift card, because I hesitated at withdrawing mre had cash for her, and because I didn't let her keep my credit card to keep me in check.

She has just text me to demand the penalty payment again, and let me know she is in a scented bah smoking a joint.
>>
>>23735756
how does it feel to be mentally retarded enough to play games AND be on 4chan as a girl?
>>
How did it all start OP? Did you know what you were getting into in the beginning?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.